chapter 52

!!!!!!READ THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!

Song for this chapter: Stomach Tied in Knots - Sleeping with Sirens ( link on the side )

Ashton's P.O.V.

I looked around trying to spot her.I came here only to find her and apologize. I can't believe that I said something like that to her. My eyes darted to a girl with brown hair , who had her back turned at me .Suddenly a guy approached her and grabbed her arm.She tried to push him away , but as it seemed, he wouldnt let her go.

''You are not Ashton .'' she yelled and my eyes widened. She was Chris.I quickly went up to them and faced the guy , who was bothering her.

''Hey!'' I said and he turned at me.''She is my girlfriend , fuck off.'' I added angrily.

''Sorry , dude.I didnt know.'' he said leaving .I kept glaring at him , until he disappeared into the crowd.

" Come with me." I said and took her hand in mine.She almost tripped but laughed it off. " How much did you drink ? Where is Michael?" I asked her.

" I don't know and  about four cups." she said showing me three fingers. ''Ashton will be so mad if he sees me like this.'' she giggled.

''I bet he will.'' I said trying to spot Michael.''I found him , come on.'' I said .

'' You found Ashton ?'' she said excitedly.

''No , I found Michael.You will talk with Ashton later.'' I said and she followed me .Michael was joking with some of his friends while drinking. When he saw Chris and me , he smiled , before approaching us.

''I see you two found each other.'' he grinned .

'' Michael , she is drunk.'' I said and his expression changed.

''Are you ganna drink this ?'' Chris asked him , before snatching his drink from his hand.

''You are not drinking anymore .'' I said taking the cup from her hand and handing it back to Michael. ''I will drive her home.'' I added.

''NO .'' Michael said in a rushed and worried tone.

''She needs to lay down , Michael.'' I shouted over the music.

'' Dude , if my mum sees her like this , she will kill me.'' he said.

'' I'll take her to mine , then.'' I said.'' Come on Chris .'' I added taking her hand.

'' Where are we going ?'' she asked.

''We are going to Ashton's house.'' I said waving goodbye to Michael.

'' I love him so much.'' she said as we got in my car.

'' He loves you a lot too.'' I said turning up the heat.

''Then why did he say that ?'' she asked sniffing.

'' Because he is stupid.'' I said , as I drove back home. I didnt mean what I said and I dont know if she will forgive me , when she sobers up , but I hope she does .I dont want to lose her. As soon as we arrived , I got out and opened the door for her. I helped her stand up from her seat and locked the car.

'' I am really tired.'' she said leaning on me.

'' We are going to sleep now , come on.'' I said and she followed me all the way in my house and up in my room .She sat on my bed and I went over my closet to pick up some clothes for her to wear.'' Have these.'' I handed her a pair of sweats and a hoodie.I turned around as she changed into the clothes I gave her. I hope everything goes well tomorrow morning.She probably wont remember anything from tonight .

'' You can turn now.'' she said and I did so.She looked really tired and her eyes started closing , while she was still standing up.I helped her lay down and covered her with the blankets. After changing clothes , I laid beside her and turned off the light.Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me. ''I know , it's you Ashton.'' she mumbled rubbing her face on my shirt.

''How ?'' I asked her placing my arm over her.

''I am drunk not stupid.'' she said and I laughed.''I love you .'' she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

''I am sorry , babe.'' I said kissing her forehead.''I shouldnt have said what I said.I am such a fuck-up and I dont deserve someone like you.''I added looking at her. ''I love you so much , Chris.'' I said and kissed her on the lips.

Whenever I kiss her , I feel like it is my first kiss. My palms get sweaty and my heart races.I have never felt like this with any other girl.She makes me vulnerable, she makes me weak , she makes me a better person.I dont care about anyone , but her.I will never forgive myself for putting her through so much pain.I remember the time that I was blinded by rage , when I would take out all of my problems on her.But now I cannot imagine my life without her.I dont want to .I dont want to even imagine us splitting.I looked down at her.Her eyes were closed and from her breathing I could tell she was asleep.

''I cant live without you , Chris.'' I whispered in her ear , holding her close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KILL ME .I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY.

I know that I said that I will update before leaving for Italy , but I had so many stuff to prepare.Plus they announced us that we were leaving Saturday instead of Sunday and my mum freaked out , because on Saturday it was raining really hard and we were travelling by sea and I had to calm her down , because she didnt want me to go.After I came back , I had to catch up with a lot of homework and I didn't have time to write .I am terribly sorry for not updating.I feel really bad , because you guys seem to really support this story and I dont give you frequent updates.Again , I am really sorry.

Shoutout to :

im_kat_lazo : she is really sweet and awesome !!!

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.