chapter 56

( READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE)

song for this chapter: Green Day- Stray heart

Chris's P.O.V.

I grinned as I saw them groan at the sight of Physics books.''Now , Michael help me with the coffee table.'' I said and Michael stood up and helped me put the table aside.I sat on the carpet and the guys followed me .'' Now , we are going to study.'' I said and the guys groaned again , probably not for the last time tonight.'' So motion and forces .'' I added looking at them .Michael took out his phone and I quickly snatched it out of his hand.''Pay attention Gordon.'' I said and he glared at me . Ashton laughed .'' You think this is funny , Fletcher ?'' I said emphasizing on his middle name.He shook his head looking down .'' Good .'' I said .'' Let's start simple :If the F1 car has a mass of 600kg and an Acceleration of 20m/s/s , find the force pushing the car .'' I explained the problem and the guys looked at each other.

''I found it !'' Michael explained.I looked at him and nodded my head. ''God.'' he stated and him and Ashton bursted laughing .I had a blunt expression on my face as I looked at them , while their laughs died down. ''Explain.'' Michael said.

''F=ma, it is the second law of Newton .F=600x20 , so F= 12000N.'' I wrote down and gave it to them .They studied the notes for a little and nodded their heads .Suddenly the door opened and Anne came in.She looked suprised to see the guys in between a stack of books .

''Dont tell me that you are studying .'' she said.

''We are .'' I said and she clapped her hands.

''I am so happy ! Oh , I will leave you to it, guys.Great job.'' she gaves us a thumbs up and went to the kitchen. We turned our attention back to the books.

''So , that is not that difficult.'' Michael said.

''That's the simple version , when there is no friction and the F is not angled.'' I said .

''Let's stick to the simple version ."Ashton chuckled .Anne brought us some snacks before going upstairs to sleep.Me and the guys continued solving problems for another hour.

Ashton's P.O.V

" I am so tired " Michael said.

"It's only been an hour!" Chris exclaimed.

"A really tiring hour." Michael pointed.

"You are sitting " Chris pointed out.

" But my brain is tired." Michael said and Chris looked at him.

"I think we all need a brake ." I said and Michael nodded his head vigorously.

"While on break , why don't we repeat Newton's laws ?" Chris said and Michael got up went to the kitchen and soon after came back holding something behind his back.

" Pin her down." he instructed and I did so.He revealed the duck tape that he was hiding and cut a small piece with his teeth.

"Are you going to stop talking about Science?" He asked Chris.

"Never."she said trying to get out of my grip

"Well then you leave me no choice."Michael said before sticking the duck tape on top of her mouth. I just laughed while Chris was talking through the duck tape probably cursing at Michael .He then procceeded in taping both of her hands together , so she wouldnt take the tape off her mouth.

"Mhm mmhm . Mhm mhm Mmm." she said and Michael and I both laughed. He handed her a piece of paper and a pen so she could say what she wanted. With struggle she started writing something down in a really bad handwritting.As soon as she was done , she handed it back to us. I am hungry , the note said and me and Michael started laughing.

'' That's a good one.We are not removing the tape.'' he said . Chris started whining , while trying to rub her stomach .''Okay , okay. I will get you a sandwich .'' Michael said standing up .Chris and I were now left alone.She looked at me with a pleading look on her eyes. 

''I am sorry , but I cant .'' I said and she squinted her eyes at me. She gave me puppy dog eyes , making my heart break.I cant leave her like this. As soon as I placed my hands on the duct tape on her mouth , Michael came.

''What the hell are you doing ?'' he said as he came over.''Do you want to listen to her ramble about Science and Newton ?'' he asked as he placed the sandwich down.

''Okay , okay.'' I said putting my hands in the air.

'' I am going to take  the duck tape off , but you will not talk about Science , okay ?'' he said and Chris nodded .

'' Newton's third law is that for every action there is an equal and- .''' Chri said but she was cut off by Michael placing the duck tape on her mouth again.

''I am eating this alone then .'' he said.Chris started shaking her head vigorously.''Are you going to stop talking about Physics?'' he asked and she nodded .It is fun to see them act like brother and sister.Michael never had siblings and neither did Chris . Michael removed the duct tape from her mouth .

''Ouch .'' she said.''That hurt  , Michael.'' Chris said and Michael patted her head.''Release my hands now.'' Chris said and Michael shook his head.Chris widened her eyes at him. ''How am I supposed to eat ?'' she asked .

''Well your boyfriend can feed you.'' Michael said looking at me.

''Ashton take it off of me please.'' Chris said.

''Ashton , no .'' Michael said.

''Chris , I cant .'' I said.'' It is the guys code.'' I explained and she frowned at me.Then with a sharp move she ripped the tape off her hands and got up and attacked Michael.I started laughing while watching Michael struggle , while Chris had pinned him down on the floor.

''Take her off of me .'' Michael said while Chris was ruffling his hair with her fist.I went over and grabbed Chris by her waist and practically ripped her off Michael. 

''Leave me , leave me beat his ass.'' Chris said while trying to get out of my grip.

''Chris, I dont think that is possible.'' I said to her and Michael grinned.As soon as I released her she got up and started chasing Michael around the house.

''Come here Clifford.'' she said while chasing him around the living room. I just laughed my ass off , while watching my girlfriend chase my best friend holding a science book in her hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW ! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO THAT!

I am officially back from my exams. I know this update sucks and that I am a bad excuse of a writer but let me explain.

My exams finished a week ago .I was studying day and night for them and I barely slept at all. I have been feeling really stressed these days , because everyone has been asking me what I wanna do in the future and I practically have no idea. Also , here in Greece there is a huge crisis that also stresses me a lot , everyone is practically at the edge of their seats right now.On top of that , in one month I will go to my village and I really want to make a change , regarding my lifestyle.I have been exercising anad eating really healthy for a week now.I am so sorry guys,  I dont want to bother you for tthings that you probably dont care for. ANYWAY , thank you so much for reading and supporting you guys are awesome !!! 

shoutouts: 

@ funnygirl09 : follow her she is amazing !!

@  lunaandsolis: she has a harry story that is really interesting !!!

@  MCliffordswife: check out her story , you wont regret it!!!

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.