chapter 4

My feets were going really fast . I cant let him catch me .

''Give up , you know that I will get you .'' Calum said .But I kept running .Some smartass pushed me and I fell . My face made contact with the hard floor and I winced in pain . Calum grabbed me from my backpack and pulled me up , pushing me to the wall with force .My eyes closed as I expected him to hit me , but it never happened .

''Leave her alone .'' a quite familiar voice said . I opened my eyes to see Michael pulling Calum away from me . What the ? I dont know why he did it , but I I am thankful to him . I really didnt want Calum to beat me . No one wants to , trust me . I continue my walk to the class . Maths , a class with Ashton . I really like maths , but Ashton makes me hate it . He always hits me and calls me names . I hesitately walked through the door and entered the class . I took my seat in the front row , but before I got there someone stepped my shoelace and I fell ...again . I lifted my head to see Ashton's devilish smile . I shook my head and stood up . 

''Did your mum give you drugs today ?'' a bitch shouted but I completely ignored her .

'' Whore .''

''Ugly .''

''Fat.'' 

''Bitch .''

''Waste of space .''

All these words were accompanied with slaps by Ashton's strong hand . It really hurted not only physically but mentally . Ashton finally got tired of me and stopped . I took my backpack and left running . My feet led me to the bathroom and I locked myself in it . I rushly took a blade out of my bag . I rolled my sleeve up and dug it on my wrist . I felt that all my problems were washing away . The thick red liquid was trickling on the bathroom floor , but I didnt care . I made another cut .

Ashton's P.O.V.

I followed her , so I could hurt her more . I mean why not ? She doesnt tell anyone and everyone has fun . She run to the girls bathroom . I heard a door locking . 

'' Chris where are you ?'' I asked in a playful tone . I heard noise from the third bathroom . There she was . I knocked on the door . No response . I knocked again . No response . I looked down and saw blood on the white floor . What the hell is she doing in there ? What if she ... Oh no .'' Open the god damn door .'' I yelled . I pushed the door with all my power and it broke . I saw her . She was laying on the bathroom floor with her eyes closed . Her wrists were covered with blood . I sneeked my hand around her waist and gently lifted her off the floor . I had to get her to the nurse . I was running down the hallway with Chris in my arms , hoping that it wasnt too late . Everybody was in class so nobody saw me . I repeadetely knocked on the office's door  begging for them to open . The door opened and the nurse looked shocked . She gestured me to put her in  the bed and I did so . My shirt was stained with blood , but I didnt care . I just hoped she wasnt dead .

''What happened Ashton ?'' the nurse asked .

''I dunno , I found  her unconscious on the bathrooom floor .'' I said and fortunately she didnt ask any questions . She checked her pulse .

''She is alive .'' she said and I sighed in relief . As much as I hurt her I dont want her to die  . She cleaned her cuts and bandaged her hands . I left the office , why would I stay there ? I mean I carried her there and that's it . I took a spare t-shirt from my locker and threw the dirty one in my bag . The bell rung , I lost math . Maybe something good came from that suicidal freak . Luke came to my direction .

'' Did you find her ?'' he asked .

''Yeah , she was hiding to the bathroom , cutting her wrist .Can you believe her ? What an attention whore .'' I laughed at my own joke , but Luke didnt . His were wide and his jaw was hitting the floor .

'' Do you think that it is our fault ?'' Luke asked .

''Dont be stupid . Of course not .'' I said .It is not our fault , right ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

VOTE , COMMENT AND EAT CHOCOLATE 

xoxoC.