chapter 14

Chris's P.O.V.

 '' So do you like the food , young lady ?'' Margaret asked me .

'' It is excellent , thank you .'' I said and gave her a smile . She kinda reminds me of my grandma .She passed away when I was six .I really do miss her . Her death was so sudden , we couldnt believe it . Heart attack , the doctors said the cause was .  She used to take me to the playground and bake me cookies .We were really close .

''I am glad you like it , honey .What's your name by the way ?'' she asked .

''Iam Chris .'' I said .

''Well Chris , you and Ashton are --'' she said but she was cut off by Ashton .

''Margaret .'' Ashton said in a slightly pissed tone .Margaret just laughed .

'' I get it , little Ash is embarassed .Look at his cheeks .'' Margaret pinched Ashton's cheek .I really tried my best not to laugh .''Anyway , I am gonna leave you too alone .'' she said before leaving .Akward silence filled the restaurant . Me and Ashton are the only people here .I took another bite from my third slice . This is good , I could eat it for the rest of my life .

'' Sorry for Margaret .She does these .'' he said breaking the silence .

''Oh , it's okay .'' I said . I wonder how many girls he has been here with him .I bet that they were gorgeous , unlike me . I mean his ex was a model , I am just plain , average .Why am I even comparing myslef with his ex ?

''How about we go ?'' he said and I nodded standing up .''Margaret what do I own you ?'' he said taking out his wallet .

''It's on the house .'' she said coming towards us holding a camera .''But first we will take a picture .'' she added .'' Alberto can you take us a photo ?'' she semi-shouted and a middle aged man with the nicest and fullest mustache I have ever seen  came .

''Of course .'' Alberto said taking the camera . Margaret  was on the middle .I was on her right and Ashton on her left . She had a wide smile on her face and so did Ashton . I copied their actions and smiled too .'' 1, 2 , 3 say pizza .'' Alberto said and we said pizza before he took a photo .He looked at the camera and said .'' Beautiful .'' Ashton went to his side to take a look .

'' You are the first girl Ashton has brought here .'' Margaret whispered in my ear .Why did he lie about bringing girls here ? ''He must really like you .'' she added .

''No , we are... friends .'' I lied , me and Ashton arent friends . We will never be .

''Right .'' she gave me a wink .

''Bye  .'' Ashton said and I followed him outside .We entered his car and he started driving .I cant stop thinking about what Margaret told me . Ashton lied , why ?Am I really the first girl he has been there with ?What does that mean ?Why is he so friendly again ? Is Margaret lying ?Maybe she wanted me to feel better , considering that I was just another girl that Ashton brought there. So many questions that I can not find the answer for .

'' Who made the cuts in your stomach ?'' Ashton's voice broke the silence .

''I cant tell you .'' I sighed .

''Was it Luke , Calum ?'' he asked again .

''I cant tell you .'' I repeated and he huffed .Why does he even care ? I cant tell , him .Shirley and Ashley wouldnt like that .Michael came in my mind .I should stop hanging out with him .Ashley said that she will make me suffer .Am I going to lose my only friend ?

'' When can you tutor me again ?''  Ashton asked .Is he asking me ?I mean , it is weird .Ashton usually commands me .

''I dont know , Thursday after school ?'' I asked .

''Sure .'' he said looking at the road . We finally reached home .

Ashton's P.O.V.

'' Thank you for today Ashton . Thank you for driving us to hospital .Thank you for the pizza .Thank you for everything you did today .Nobody has done something like this for me .'' she said . 

'' Bye .'' I said and drove away .Why did I do all these things for her ? I shouldnt care about her .I should make her feel pain .What is happening to me ? Why did I drove them to that hospital in the first place ?  Why am I being nice to her ? I shouldnt care about her .Seeing her smile though gave me satisfaction . I felt a warm feeling in my stomach .

Chris's P.O.V.

He left mumbling a bye .It was really strange .To be honest , this situation is strange .Ashton being nice and caring . He is showing a different side of him . A more sensitive side . A side that I like .I what ? I mean , a side that I prefer , not I like .I dont like Ashton .I dont and I never will .I bet that tomorrow he will be completely different .He will be cruel , heartless. I looked at the clock on the wall .It was 3 .I should make lunch for dad .

I boiled the rice and made a simple tomato sauce .I mixed the rice with the sauce and added some cheese and I am done . As soon as I put the food in the plate , the door unlocked . Dad stepped in and threw his back to the ground .His tall figure covered the front door .

'' What did you cook ?'' he asked .

'' Ri-ce with to-ma-to sau-ce .'' I shuttered .

''Good .'' he said and sat on the table ,He started eating .'' How was school today ?'' he asked .Shit , what do I say now ? I missed school .

''It was fine .'' I lied .I cant tell him , I missed school  .He will kill me and possibly lock me in the closet again .

'' Fine ? You missed school today .'' he almost shouted .

''No I didnt .''  I defended my lie .He balted his fist on the table and stood up .I took some steps back .

''' STOP LYING .'' he yelled coming closer .'' They called .'' he said and his fist connected to my jaw .I fell on the floor and covered my face in my hands .He grabbed me from my hair and pulled me up .

''I am sorry .'' I cried .

''Shut up , you stupid whore .'' he shouted and kicked me in the stomach . I screamed in pain . The fresh cuts were making the pain worse . '' Get in the fucking closet now .'' he screamed and pushed me in the closet .He locked the door .What did I do to deserve this ? 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my amazing readers !!! How are you today ? Do you enjoy your summer holiday ?Do you like this chapter ? Ashton is being quite caring , huh ? *wink , wink *  I cant belive that we passed 2000 reads .You are amazing !!! I LOVE YA . I am thinking about starting also another story .It will be a Michael one .Would you like that ? Would you be interested ? Comment down below .

LOVE YA , BYE

xoxoC.