chapter 32

Chris's P.O.V.

'' We literally dont have any classes together today .'' Michael said .

'' Well , see you at lunch then .'' I said going in my next class . As most of the times I am the first in , which is really nice to be honest . I set my bag to the ground and sat on my desk . I wonder how Ashton will be today . I mean at school , he is always different .  The room that the guys set up was really beautiful .To many people it may have seemed plain or something , but to me it was perfect , especially the stars on the ceiling . The fact that it was his idea , made me emotional . I dont know why , but it did . And the frame . I dont know why it is for , I wish I knew . It was a basic , small , wooden frame .

'' Look who is here .'' I recognised the voice as Luke's . I sighed deeply , not wanting to deal with him now . ''The nerd .'' he said kicking by backpack . ''How are you , fattie ?'' he asked looking at me . I just stared at him , why is he so mean ? I remember him from when we were little , such a quite boy  . It is a shame that he turned to be like this .

''Such a shame .'' I said out of the blue and he furrowed his eyebrows . 

''What ?'' he asked .

''It's a shame . You used to be such a good kid .'' I said shrugging . Why am I saying all this ?

''Oh shut up .'' he said throwing my books to the ground . His eyes though , werent angry . He sat on his seat and I grabbed my books from the floor . I turned to give him one last look . He was staring at his feet biting his lip . The bell rung and soon enough the class was filled with students . The Literature teacher begun talking about the upcoming test that was really important , so I paid attention. The hour passed like that , the teacher was talking and talking and talking and before I knew it the bell rung . I took my bag and left the classroom . 

As I was walking to my next classroom , I saw Ashton . He was talking to Ashley , being rather close . She was leaning on her locker and he was in front of her . I felt .... jealous . I am actually jealous of her . Not only because she has a beautifull body and baby-butt face , but also because Ashton was that close to her . I tried to remain calm as I passed them , but my shaky hands dropped my books on the floor . ''  She cant even hold her books . How stupid can some people  be ?'' she said laughing at me . Tears started forming on my eyes . I quickly got up and tried to leave , but Ashley didnt let that happen . She stepped on my shoe lace and I fell on the ground . My shoulder hit the cold floor and I winced in pain . '' Aw , look at her Ashton . She is crying . '' she said . Ashton just remained silent . I got up and run to the bathroom .

I locked myself in and threw my bag to the floor . I rolled my sleeves up and started scratching my arm really hard . Why are they doing this to me ? Why cant they leave me alone ? I kept scartching my arm untli blood came out . It wasnt a lot of blood , just a bit . But still the pain felt good . For a moment I forgot everything . I forgot Ashley and him . I forgot how he just stayed silent while she humiliated me and pushed me . But I just cant forget the butterflies that I feel in my stomach .  I cant forget the way he made me feel when he held my hand , when he hugged me and cried for his sister's death .

I slowly got up from the bathroom floor and wiped the blood off my arm . I hid the redness with my sleeves and wiped the tears off my face. I took my bag and slowly left the bathroom . The hallways were now empty . Everyone must have gone to class by now. To be honest , I dont really mind skipping Wale . She is just annoying . Plus I hate history . I went by my locker . As soon as I opened it a small envelope fell on the floor . I quickly picked it up and took a glimpse around me to make sure that no one is watching me . I wonder what it is . What if it is one of those letters that are full of insults again ? I decided to take the risk and open it . As soon as I opened it I saw a photo . I closely examined the photograph . It was the photograph that we took at Margaret's . It was a quite nice picture . We were all smiling . I could tell that Ashton was smiling genuinely . I had fun that night . The knot in my stomach became stronger and my knees were weak . I sat down on the floor and  looked at the back , where he had written something .

I guess now you have a photograph to put in the frame .

I think that I am falling for Ashton .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is short . Dont kill me please . I love you . You passed 145k !!! Oh my God , I am so happy that you enjoy this !! I have been busy with school and I also joined the gym , so yeah . I hope you liked the chapter . Wale came in , you really seem to like her! She is inspired by my previous history teacher .Thank you all for you comments and votes !!! My twitter is @mitrochristine , I follow back !

Love ya , Bye

xoxoC.