chapter 18

Chris's P.O.V.

I was taken aback from his answer . My mind was telling me that this was wrong .But my body reacted first , by kissing him back .My heart was beating so fast , that I think that even Ashton could hear it .My palms were against his chest , as my lips moved with his . His breath smelled a bit like beer , but I didnt mind . I cant believe that my bully stole my first kiss . We both pulled away and rested on our foreheads . I looked in his green eyes trying to find something . Trying to predict what was going to happen , what was he going to say .

''Please go .'' he whispered .

''What ?'' I asked him . I had heard what he told me obviously , but to be honest , I dont want to go .

'' Leave .'' he said , his voice firm and louder . I nodded and slowly left that roof and his house .I started walking home , trying to consume what had just happened . He kissed me . Why would he do that ? I mean he makes my life hell and then kisses me .It just doesnt make any sense . Did he like it ? What am I thinking about ? It must be a part of his sick games .Maybe it was a bet or something .Yeah , that must be it .

I unlocked the door and thankfully dad wasnt home .I begun cleaning up a bit , trying to get my mind off him . But simply I cant do it . Why ? I dont even know .Maybe it is the way his lips moved with mine , maybe it was the way his eyes looked , that made it impossible to stop thinking about him .How do I feel about that  kiss ? Did I enjoy it ? What if I did ? What does that mean ?  I finished cleaning and headed to my room . It was late and I had school tomorrow .Oh god , I have school tomorrow . How will Ashton behave around me ? How will I behave around him ? Why do I have so many questions ? I got myself under the covers and tried to get some sleep .

Ashton' s P.O.V.

I woke up on the couch . Well , I didnt get a lot of sleep .I was thinking about her and that kiss .I run my fingers over my lips and a smiled appeared on my face . Why am I smiling ? Why did I kiss her ? I rubbed my temples , but no answer .This so messed up .What do I feel about her ? I have never been so confused over a girl . I just have fun with them and then dump them .But when I am with her , I dont want to do that . I feel like I want to portect her .But then I do the exact opposite .Break her even more . And then there is her dad .That monster that hurts her .I had a really hard time witnessing that myself . I wanted to go in there and beat him up , but something stopped me .

I went to my room and got dressed .I wore a pair of black skinny jeans ,a t-shirt and a jacket .I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat .My parents are nowhere to be seen , so I assume that they left for work .I looked at the my phone .I have missed two classes . I dont really care to be honest . After I ate my breakfast , I grabbed my car keys and left .By the time I arrived at school , the bell rung , signaling that the third period was over .Perfct timing , I thought to myself .

I walked through the hallways .I dont know , who I want to find .Maybe Luke or Calum .Maybe I want to see her again .I was looking through the familiar and the foreign faces , trying to spot her . I dont know , why I want to see her , after what happned but I want to . I finally saw her .She was on the floor .Luke was kicking her repeatedly .She had her eyes closed and a frown had appeared on her face .I want to kill Luke right now , but I cannot even tell him to stop . I want to go over there , get Luke off her and help her stand up .I want to wrap my arms around her and tell her that everything will be alright .But I am froze .Luke saw me and smirked at me .

''Hey mate .Come here .'' he waved at me and I tried to ignore him by pretending that I didnt even see him .''Ashton , I am talking to you .' he added .Shit .I went over there .

''So what do you want ?'' I asked him and he seemed surprised .

'' Man she is right here .On the floor .Wont you do anything about that ?'' he smirked at me .

''I am kind not on the mood for beating her up today .'' I said .Chris still ahd her head in her hands .

''You are joking , right ?'' Luke asked .

''Of course I am .'' I faked a smile .Her head shot up and her eyes immediately met mine . Her eyes were full of hurt and dissapointement . I kicked her on the rib cage and Luke passed his arm over my shoulder proudly .

''Let's go .We dont want to waste our time with a nerd .'' he shouted the nerd part .I couldnt look at her . That ashamed I felt . I am a coward . I could have not done that , but I did it and I hate myself for that .I kept my look to the ground as Luke and I walked to our next class , leaving the broken girl on the floor .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 OMG 5.8 k ? You are amazing .I love ya all so much . Did you like this chap ? It is kinda boring and a filler , but the next chapters are going to be soo.... I cant tell you yet .Check out my Michael story if you want , it would literally mean the world to me .Also , I really want to connect more with my readers , so if you have a skype we could talk sometime , just tell me your username and I will add you .  I would love to chat with you all !!

Love ya , Bye 

xoxoC.