chapter 41

Chris's P.O.V.

'' What ?!? '' I asked slightly laughing at the end . He must be joking .

'' I am serious . I mean it .'' he said and I could tell that he was smiling .'' I am alone , you dont want to ruin their family celebration , we both dont really enjoy the idea of being alone in holidays , so why not ?'' he asked . '' We will have so much fun .'' he added.

'' Okay .'' was all I could manage to say . I felt excitement take over me , just imagining how spending the holidays with Ashton could be .

'' Great ! We can spend it in my house . I have a fireplace and we can decorate a tree if you want .'' he said , sounding excited .

'' Cant wait .'' I said .

'' It is settled then. I am gonna let you sleep now.Goodnight .'' he said .

"See you tomorrow.Goodnight .'' I responded and we hung up . The smile that I had didn't leave my lips for the rest of the night .

--------------------

" So , the couple is going to spend holidays together ?" Michael asked laughing . I blushed and nodded my head . Christmas is right on the corner. It is just three weeks away . Everyone seems to be pretty excited about it . The school has a Christmas tree in every classroom and Christmas decorations are filling the blank hallway walls . People can't stop talking about it and it is the first time in years that I am really happy about it too . I said goodbye to Michael and entered my class. Biology. I like biology . It is interesting . 

Ashton still hasn't come . He probably slept a bit too much . I sat on a chair and took out my books. The teacher started explaining us the anatomy of the brain. I paid close attention to what she was saying , as she had previously informed us that we are writing a test on this . There was a knock on the door before Ashton came in . The teacher looked at him quite angrily.

"Why are you late again ?" she asked him .

" It wont happen again . " he said scratching the back of his neck . The teacher nodded and he turned to find a desk to sit . His eyes locked with mine and he smiled at me . I smiled back as he sat next to me. " Hi ." He said taking out his book and notebook .

'' Hi .'' I smiled at him . The teacher looked at us briefly , before continuing the lesson .

'' I cant wait for Christmas .'' he whispered to me .

'' Me too .'' I whispered back .

'' It's going to be so much fun .'' he added .

'' It will .'' I said chuckling . The teacher turned to look at us again .

'' Ashton , Chris want to share what you're talking about with the whole class ?'' she asked .

'' Of course ! '' Ashton said .'' The pituitary gland lies in a small pocket of bone at the skull base called the sella turcica. The pituitary gland is connected to the hypothalamus of the brain by the pituitary stalk. '' he added reading his book . I looked at her trying not to laugh . She shook her head and continued the lesson . As soon as the bell rung , we took our bags and left the classroom . As we were walking down the hallway , Ashton placed his arm over my shoulder and placed mine around his waist .

I looked at him , slightly blushing at his sudden actions . I cant say that I dont like it though . He smiled at me and gently pecked my lips . My heart races at that simple action . I looked left and right , to realize that everyone is looking at us in shock . My grip slightly tightened aroud his waist . I hate the attention that we are getting and it is making me feel uncomfortable , but I guess that I have to get used to it . I am willing to .

Ashton's P.O.V.

''So , Chris told me that you are spending holidays together this year .'' Michael said wiggling his eyebrows .I laughed at him and nodded .Me and Michael were in the cafeteria waiting for Chris to come . I am really excited about it . The idea came to me out of the blue and I couldnt let it pass .

''Yeah . I am really happy about it . She makes me happy .'' I said sincerely . She really does .

'' You make her happy too .'' MIchael said and I smiled . Hearing that makes me feel satisfied .I want to make her happy . I really do . Today she seemed uncomfortable being with me in the hallway , because everyone was staring at us . I am not stupid , I noticed everyone's eyes glued on us . It made me angry . Why cant they accept that we are together ? Do they have to be fucking annoying ? . '' How was she when you found her after her mom incident ?'' Michael asked .

'' She had self-harmed . It really hurt me seeing her like that . She was a wreck . She was crying , screaming and hitting herself . '' I said , the images playing vividly in my mind .I blinked away that tears that threatened to spill  . '' Her mother has taken a huge toll on her . Chris was blaming herself for what happened .'' I added and Michael nodded , his lips pressed in a thin line . I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder before Chris sat beside me. I smiled at her . She took out a paper bag and grabbed a sandwich that was in it. She took a bite of it .

" You look funny , when you eat ." Michael said laughing .

" No , I don't ." she said taking another bite . She really does look funny .

" You do . You grimace ." I said laughing . She furrowed more her eyebrows looking at me .I pinched her cheek . I suddenly noticed that Luke and Calum were coming towards our table .

" Hi , guys . Hi Chris." Calum said .

"Can we sit with you ?" Luke asked and I turned to Chris .

"Of course." she said smiling at them . They seemed surprised by her reaction . I was too. They both sat down and silently ate their food . I looked at her and she shrugged at me .

'' Look Chris , we really are sorry about what we have done to you .'' Calum said .

'' We want to fix things between us . We have regretted everything we have done to you . I will never forgive myself for putting someone through so much pain .'' Luke said and she smiled at them .

'' It's okay , guys .'' she said .'' I forgive you .'' she added and they smiled at her .

'' So . You dont hate us ?'' Luke asked .

'' No.'' she said .'' There is no point in hating you , guys .I dont want to hate you. ''' she added and I  placed my arm over her and gave her a kiss on the cheek .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay , I am sosoososoosoososo sorry , that I didnt update earlier . But my grandma has come from Albania and I didnt have a lot of time to write . This chapter is a filler . I think , I am going to start the holidays on the next chap , what do you think ???

Thank you so much for passing 320k , I honestly cant thank you all enough !!!

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.