PRESSURE

Galing kay Nova_Lynnnn

Sabian 'Sire the Don' Savage is in the prime of his career, as his music is reigning on the top of the charts... Higit pa

✨ Cast ✨
✨Chapter 1: The Don
✨ Chapter 2: Prancer
✨ Chapter 3: Move me
✨ Chapter 4: Family Feuds
✨ Chapter 5: Making Deals
✨Chapter 6: Man of the Night
✨Chapter 7: Control
✨Chapter 8: New friends, Same family
✨Chapter 9: The Benefits of Friends
✨Chapter 10: Damage Control
✨ Chapter 11: In the Mix
✨Chapter 12: A Dangerous Game
✨Chapter 13: Mo' Problems
✨ Chapter 14: Soul Sisters
✨ Chapter 15: Diss-Appointments
✨Chapter 16: Family Business
✨ Chapter 17: Opportunties
✨ Chapter 19: On my own
✨Chapter 20: Me and You
✨Chapter 21: Trapped
✨ Chapter 22: Life is good
✨ Chapter 23: Three's Company
✨Chapter 24: Moving On.
✨ Chapter 25: Opening Night
✨Chapter 26: Changes
✨Chapter 27: All Hell Breaks Loose
✨Chapter 28: The Aftermath
✨Chapter 29: Leveling Up
✨Chapter 30: Grand Gestures And New Beginnings
✨Chapter 31: I'd Follow You Anywhere
✨Chapter 32: Family Ties
✨Chapter 33: Happily Ever After
✨Epilogue

✨ Chapter 18: Need to Know

8.9K 789 332
Galing kay Nova_Lynnnn

Cameras flashed from every which way as Kadence walked down the infamous blue carpet with her hand on her hip and a smile on her face.

She walked among some of the biggest names in the industry, and the craziest thing was that she actually felt as if she belonged.

This was a moment she had pictured plenty of times in her life but nothing compared to the real thing; Five year old her was screaming inside and twenty two year old her was mentally patting herself on the back for never giving up, despite the challenges she faced on a daily basis.

"Kadence over here, look this way."

"Kadence, do you mind answering a few questions?"

"Kadence, who are you wearing?"

Her eyes widened at the sound of her name being called by paparazzi.

They were paid to care about the big names in the industry, yet here they were yelling her name; It was all surreal.

"Sienna, what do I do?" Kadence asked, never breaking her smile.

"Girl talk to them, it's your time to shine and write your own narrative." Sienna said lowly as she continued to pose for pictures.

Kadence nodded, walking up to the first person she saw with a mic which just so happened to be Sway Calloway.

"Well well well, if it isn't the woman who took the industry by storm; Kadence how you doing girl?"

Kadence chuckled, "I'm good, how are you?"

"Good good, so tell me Kadence how does it feel to be on your first blue carpet?"

"Absolutely surreal, I never could've imagined being here so early on in my career but I'm grateful."

"Anything you looking forward to seeing tonight?" Sway asked

"Call me biased, but I'm most excited to see Madison open the show - she's coming with some heat I don't think you all are ready for."

"Okay okay, speaking of Madison - I had a chance to talk with her and she had nothing but great things to say about you and this performance; how does that feel?"

"It feels great to know that I left a good impression on her; Madison is an absolute sweetheart. She's super talented and I'm just glad that I had the opportunity of working with her."

"Too cute I can't take it, now you know I have to ask how has life been since your breakout performance in Body on Me?"

"Hell" Kadence laughed, "No I'm kidding umm it's been life, you know it's had its ups and it's had it's downs but I made it here so it was worth it in the end."

"Kadence you are a true class act, I hate to see you go but I know I can't hog you - enjoy tonight, congratulations, and make sure you come visit me on Sway in the morning."

Kadence smiled, "Aww thank you, I will."

For the next few minutes Kadence posed for more pictures and answered more questions, using her charm to get her through each interview.

"Finally, my jaws were starting to hurt." Sienna said as they reached the less intense part of the carpet.

"You're so stupid." Kadence laughed as they headed into the mixer style area of the event, her smile quickly fading the moment she saw Taz surrounded by his entourage.

Just the sight of him pissed her off, if there was one thing she couldn't stand it was a man with a hurt ego, who couldn't accept things for what they were only in this case she felt Taz was a little boy with a hurt ego too big for his own good.

"He makes me sick." Sienna spat.

"Tell me about it." Kadence rolled her eyes.

Noticing Kadence, Taz held his bottle of champagne up to her only to receive a look so mean that if looks could kill he'd be dead.

"Come on, let's go find our seats." Kadence said turning away from Taz, only to be faced with Sabian walking through the arch with no other than Brittany Banks.

The two complimented each other very well and as always, and everyone ate them up as if they were Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Brittany wore a devious smirk on her face as she sized Kadence up, whereas Sabian stared at her as if she were his last meal.

Cameras began to flash all over again, and it was only then that Kadence realized how crazy the entire scene must've looked; There she stood in the middle of the floor with Sabian and his girlfriend to the left of her, and Taz to the right.

The last thing she wanted was for her big night to turn sour due to her inability to escape the drama involving the two men.

Noticing Sabian about to make his way toward her, she quickly turned away from him breezing past Taz and not stopping until she reached her seat - which was located on the second row right next to Madison's.

"Damn girl, I can only move so fast in six inch heels." Sienna said, taking her seat next to Kadence.

"Sorry, I had to get out of that shit show waiting to happen."

"Trust me I understand, that shit was uncomfortable to watch but on the bright side the show starts in a few minutes and everyone will finally see that you're more than the girl from Sabe's video."

"You're right, and that's all I want to worry about nothing else." Kadence said just as her eyes connected with Sabian who was taking a seat in the front row, where he belonged.

She hated how his stare made her feel,  and she hated that she even felt anyway about a man that was happily taken. Their stare down didn't last long as the lights dimmed, indicating that the show was starting. For a second, the room fell dark before Madison appeared on stage in her Janet Jackson inspired outfit.

Kadence felt like a proud big sister as she watched Madison own the entire stage, executing the choreography she had worked extremely hard on. Just as she expected, Deja performed as if she had known the routine from the very beginning, and overall Kadence was proud and nothing could ruin how she felt in that moment.

Unable to stop herself, Kadence put her eyes on Sabian who seemed to be genuinely enjoying the performance and the sight of it warmed her heart. Despite their current situation, his approval meant the world to her though she wished it didn't.

Kadence couldn't help but laugh at Sienna who was standing on her feet, dancing and singing but Kadence loved every minute of it, and soon joined Sienna in celebrating the moment.

Madison received a standing ovation once her performance came to an end and for the first time that night, Kadence's butterflies disappeared. Not only was she proud of Madison, she was proud of herself too.

"Damn did y'all see that, let's give it up for Madison Diamond one more time. I ain't been that flexible in years, Brittany you better watch out" the host said earning laughs from everyone, "Welcome to the 2019 HSMA's my beautiful people y'all ready for an amazing show tonight."

The audience cheered loudly, "That's what I like to hear. We have a great show prepared for you all tonight, so get comfortable with your neighbor because you're gonna be here a while and if you don't like your neighbors get comfortable anyway."

Kadence chuckled at the host as Madison slid in her seat next to her in a new ensemble and a huge smile on her face.

"You look happy." Kadence smiled.

"I am so happy, the night isn't even over yet and my phone is already blowing up with so many compliments and hashtags on social media; thank you so much Kadence."

"Don't mention it, I'm in this seat because of you." Kadence said humbly.

"Because of you Kadence" Madison corrected her, "Now enjoy your first of many award shows because you deserve it."

And Kadence figured if everyone kept saying it then maybe she really did deserve it.

A few hours later the show was finally over, and  everyone was filing out of the doors of the auditorium. Kadence on the other hand was rushing off to the bathroom due to the fact that she had held her pee the entire show, in fear of missing something.

"Thank God I didn't wear a long ass evening gown." Kadence mumbled as she headed into a stall to handle her business.

Kadence contemplated staying in the bathroom until she felt the coast was clear, as she didn't want to run into Sabian and Brittany again - however she quickly decided against it.

Walking out of the bathroom, Kadence immediately rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe her luck, coming face to face with Taz who looked as if he had been waiting for her to come out.

"Damn you gonna walk right past me?" Taz asked, stopping Kadence in her tracks.

"You say it as if I'm actually supposed to stop and have a conversation with you."

Taz smirked, "Come on Kadence don't tell me you mad at me."

"Mad? Oh no why would I be mad...oh yeah that's right because you put my business out in the fucking streets and then boasted about it on the radio." Kadence said as low as she could.

"Kadence I wasn't even gunning for you." Taz insisted.

"Oh really, so when you said she ate my dick like a fucking meal body on me had her dancing on the pipe you were talking about tinker bell; I didn't think so."

"Man it was just a lyric in a song, if anything I gave you exposure; More exposure than that nigga ever gave you."

Kadence doubled over in laughter, she couldn't believe her ears nor could she believe that she had ever had sex with him. She lived life with no regrets but Taz was easy to regret.

"Look Taz, there's really no way to spin this to make it sound good - we left off on a good note only for you to talk about fucking me in a song like a little ass boy, I thought we were cool but that was my bad."

"You thought we were cool, but I haven't heard from you since you left my crib." Taz spat.

Kadence was stumped because she had in fact been ignoring him since they saw each other last, but she still didn't think that was grounds for putting her business in the streets.

"Wow, so that's what this is about - some unanswered dm's. You almost ruined my career because your feelings were hurt, who does that?"

"Nobody was trying to ruin your career, I was gunning for one person and one person only you just got caught in the crossfire." Taz shrugged.

Kadence looked at him in disbelief. She wanted to tell him he could put out a million diss tracks, but he would never be better than Sabian nor would he ever take his spot - but felt it was no longer her place to defend him or his career.

"Look, I'm focused on one thing and that's my career so the next time you want to have a whose dick is bigger contest leave me out of it." Kadence said before turning on her heels, leaving Taz standing there alone.

Kadence quickly located Sienna after her dreadful run in with the rapper, leaving the venue as they both had enough of the life of fame for one day.

"Are you staying here?" Kadence asked Sienna as they walked through the door of Kadence's apartment.

"Not tonight, Cash is coming to get me." Sienna smirked.

"Thank god, I'm super tired and wouldn't have been a good host."

Sienna laughed, "I knew you were tired the moment you turned down Madison's invitation to go to an after party."

"I just want to take a bath and go to sleep." Kadence yawned.

"You're not secretly sad because of my brother are you?" Sienna asked.

"Why would I be sad?" Kadnece twisted her mouth.

"Well I know you didn't exactly expect to see him tonight, especially not on Brittany's arm."

"She was nominated for an award, that's his girlfriend, it all seems quite logical to me." Kadence shrugged.

Sienna shook her head, "Your ability to be nonchalant about everything is both admirable and annoying."

"Awww thanks sweetie." Kadnece smiled.

Sienna laughed, "I hate you, go take your bath. I'll make sure I lock up."

"Have fun babe call me tomorrow." Kadence said, kissing Sienna's cheek before heading to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Kadence decided on a quick shower instead - knowing she would only end up falling asleep in the tub because she was just that tired.

As always her exhaustion caught up to her and she planned on sleeping well into the next day.

"Oh no, not tonight lu lu" Kadence said as she walked into her room in nothing but a towel, "Mommy's too tired to sleep with you."

As if she understood, Lucy hopped out of Kadence's bed and retreated to her own.

"Good girl." Kadence cooed, starting her shower routine - moisturizer, two spritz of her coco mademoiselle, and last but not least her pajamas which tonight was one of her many hbcu t-shirts.

Kadence slid into her bed and sighed with satisfaction, "Good night Lu."

Sleep found Kadence almost immediately after sliding into bed, only for her to be woken up thirty minutes later by an urgent knock on her door.  Shaking her head, Kadence forced herself out of bed wondering who could be knocking on her door so late at night.

        Sabian paced back and forth in the hallway of the apartment building as he waited for Kadence to hopefully answer. He wasn't sure if she was even at home, and if she was - would she open once she saw that it was him on the other side. He checked the time on his watch, seeing that it was a little past midnight - and he knew that he was a fool to be showing up to her house that late; But he couldn't help it.  

While he thought he prepared himself to see her at the awards show, seeing how gorgeous she looked on the carpet - the nervous yet adorable expression plastered on her face as she was blinded by the multiple cameras was like a hit to his chest. He was proud of her, that was for sure.

Despite the adversity and rumors, and even Taz's low blow that was hitting crazy numbers, she smiled and waved so graciously - showing how strong she truly was. He also caught the look of shock the moment she saw him and Brittany arrive, and although their eye contact was short it confirmed the very thing he had been feeling for more than a week - he missed her immensely.

Hearing sounds emerge from the other side of the door, Sabian grew anxious as Kadence unlocked the three locks on her door - cracking it open moments later.

"Si...what are you doing here?" Kadence squinted her tired eyes.

"Were you sleep, I didn't mean to wake you?" asked Sabian.

"It's okay, did you need something?"

Sabian twisted his mouth at the fact that Kadence kept her distance, not opening to let him in and ultimately telling him that she was definitely mad at him for him ghosting her.

He cleared his throat, gesturing to the inside of her place, "Can I come in...please?"

Kadence opened up fully, allowing his tall frame to slide past her and invading her space with his cologne. She closed the door behind him - locking it back although she was sure he wouldn't be staying long.

"Sabian, do you know what time it is --"

Sabian cut her sentence off as he ambushed her with the pressing of his lips against hers - his large hands cupping her face and laying on her the most passionate kiss she'd ever received. Kadence, who was undoubtedly surprised by his actions didn't pull away. Instead she shut her eyes, allowing her tongue to wrestle with Sabian's, their lips feeling as if they were meant for eachother. Sabian didn't know what he was doing, but he couldn't deny that it felt so right. He could stand there and kiss her all night, as long as she would let him - which unfortunately didn't last for long.

Kadence finally removed her lips from his, "I can't do this."

"I'm sorry Kadence, I just —"

"You just what, want to see am I really the hoe that Taz said I was!?" She snapped.

Sabian dropped his head, "I deserve that."

Kadence softened her expression, "No...you don't."

"I do. I told you everything was cool and I ghosted, I
guess I just couldn't deal with my feelings. I don't know...shit I guess I was jealous."

That was the first time Sabian ever admitted to being jealous of anyone, mainly because he truly never had been. But knowing that Taz got to have Kadence definitely didn't sit right with him, and he made the mistake of letting his irritation get in between a really good friendship.

"But why, you have a whole girlfriend Si" Kadence said confused, "Brittany Banks at that."

Sabian let out a deep breath, "About that..."

He took a seat on her couch, rubbing his hands back and forth as he contemplated the news he was about to spill. He was aware that he signed an NDA, and wasn't even supposed to discuss with anyone outside of his team - but he trusted Kadence and telling her the truth was the only way he could be completely vulnerable with her.

"What is it, did you guys break up?" Kadence asked taking a seat next to him.

"That's the thing...we were never together. We're kind of...in a love contract - is what they call it. Our label thinks it's the best move to put us together because not only do our fans ship us, it will help us stay relevant." Sabian explained, and had to admit it felt good to finally tell someone.

Kadence didn't respond, instead squinting her eyes and staring at him until she finally let out an obnoxious laugh.

"I-I'm Sorry" she cackled, tears coming out her eyes, "Whew, that was a good one."

Sabian smacked his teeth, "Seriously, Kadence?"

"You can't seriously think I believe some fake tv show shit like that. I won't lie, you almost had me. But why would Brittany Banks need publicity?"

"Because just like every other celeb she's obsessed with that shit. Besides why would I lie about something like that?"

"Ummm I don't know, to get in my pants" Kadence stood to her feet, and began to make her way to the kitchen, "I'm grabbing a drink do you want one."

"No, I want you to listen to me." Sabian said following behind her.

"Sabian —"

"Matter fact, I have proof." He put his finger up telling her to hold on.

Kadence rolled her eyes, folding her arms over her chest as she watched Sabian searched his phone for evidence of his so called fake relationship.

Sabian, who remembered he had a copy of the contract in his email took no longer than five minutes to pull it up, "Here, read it."

Kadence playfully snatched Sabian's phone out of his hand. She glued her eyes to the screen, feeling foolish for actually playing into his antics. Sabian on the other hand was just hoping she would actually believe him, and if so he also hoped she felt the same way about him that he did her. And if not, that would just be an L he would have to take.

"Wow." Kadence finally replied, handing him back his phone.

"So, is it still some crazy tv shit?" He smirked.

Kadence never looked more confused, her forehead creased telling him she was in deep thought. Instead of speaking, she placed her drink back down and attempted to escape the kitchen. Sabian reached his hand out, pulling her back.

"Kay, please talk to me." He pleaded with his eyes.

Kadence pushed a piece of loose hair behind her ear, "What do you want me to say?"

Sabian took in both of her hands, gaining her full attention, "That I'm not crazy, and that you feel what I've been feeling. I don't know about you...but this past week that we didn't talk I was going crazy. Everything about you intrigues the shit outta me, and when I'm not around you or at least talking to you I'm missing you. Thinking about your lil crazy ass" he said making a smile grace her face, "And if you don't feel the same, then let me know. Yeah, I'll be hurt - but I couldn't keep acting like you're not everything I ever wanted."

"Really?" Kadence asked in a small voice, her eyes wide and glossy as he looked up to him.

Sabian nodded. He knew that he was laying it on thick, and that it was a lot for Kadence to take it due to the fact she shared she never truly had strong feelings for someone. And he was hoping that he would be the first.

"But I'm guessing...you don't feel the same." Sabian responded at the elongated silence on Kadence's end.

He released her hands, feeling a huge ego blow as he decided to just get out of there before he embarrassed himself even longer.

"Si, wait!" Kadence called after him, "I do...I feel the same way."

Without any hesitation, she did the very thing she had been secretly day dreaming about for weeks - wrapping her arms around his shoulders and allowing him to engulf her waiting lips. She kissed him like she never kissed a man before, like just the taste of him was something she wanted to savour. Like his touch was setting her ablaze with every feel as he caressed every spot, handling her gently but forceful. She could feel a sea beneath her - her juices driving her crazy as the adrenaline ran through her body.

Sabian felt no different. His dick scratched against his zipper, as it grew in inches the longer the two made out in the middle of her kitchen. He picked her up without any effort, placing her petite frame on the counter - Kadence immediately locking her legs around him and pulling him in closer.

"Can I take this off?" He asked, pulling at her t-shirt.

She nodded, helping him pull it over her head and revealing her succulent breasts. Sabian let his thumbs graze over her hardened nipples, and Kadence bit down on her bottom lip. She threw her neck back as he took one into his mouth, flicking his touch across slowly and driving her crazy. He did the same to the other, and at that point Kadence wanted all of him not a second longer.

She tugged at his belt, unfastening it as he moved his way up and began to kiss along her neck and ear and causing her to moan softly.

Sabian's dick stood at attention the moment it was released from his pants, and Kadence's mouth watered.

"You can handle that?" He teased.

Kadence smirked devilishly, "The question is can you handle me?"

She slid the maroon colored underwear down her legs, giving Sabian a glance of her soaked slit - spreading wide enough for him to see that she was more than ready for him. He slid his tongue across his lips, placing two fingers inside her slowly and causing her to arch her back to take them in. He pulled them out - slowly massaging her clit whilst staring at her facial expressions of pure pleasure. She tugged at her nipples as he continued to finger her with one hand, fondling his growing member with the other.

"Shit." Kadence cursed.

Everything in Sabian wanted to take her right then and there, but he wanted to savour the moment. Kadence was damn near perfect. Not only in physical form - with honey brown skin, facial features that were striking, and a toned body adorned in works of arts - but in spirit as well. He didn't know her for that long, but he felt like he knew her forever.

He pulled her closer to the edge of the counter, dropping on his knees and diving in between her lap.
He slurped away, tasting and enjoying every ounce of her juices as he penetrated her with his tongue.

Kadence tried to keep herself from climaxing so early - she was used to being the one taking control but so far Sabian had her like puddy. He had her feeling all types of ways; She bit down on her bottom lip - moving her freshly done nails through his curly top - watching his handsome face in her lap only turned her on even more. She was ready to taste him too.

She pulled his face up to hers and sucked his lips dry of her sticky juices. She hopped down from the counter, ushering him to follow her to the bedroom.

"Lay back, let me take care of you." Kadence purred as Sabian sat down on the bed.

She undressed him completely, never losing eye contact from Sabian who was staring at her hungrily.

"Come here." He said lowly, wanting to kiss her once more however Kadence shook her head no.

"You don't get it that easy." She cooed, running her hands over him and pushing him down onto the bed.

Sabian raised his brow as he watched her make her way over to her stereo, turning it on and scrolling through her phone. Seconds later Rihanna's - skin began to play, and he smirked to himself as he knew he was in for a show.

Kadence didn't know why, but she had the urge to give Sabian all of her. She never danced for anyone but a crowd, or her students, never a man - and Sabian was like a temptation she finally got to give into. His eyes gazed at her as she twisted her body, moving to the beat of the music and showing her flexibility. She teased him, allowing him to touch her for a few moments - Sabian taking advantage and gripping her perfectly toned ass, pulling her on top of him.

"I'm not done." She giggled in between his kisses.

"I loved it, but you got me over here going crazy." Sabian admitted, "You're beautiful, baby."

Kadence blushed and he smiled at her bashfulness.

"Lay back, I'm not done taking care of you." She insisted.

Sabian did as she said although at that point he just wanted to enter her. Instead of finishing her dance, she moved down to his erection - immediately taking him in her warm mouth.

"Mhh, Got damn." He groaned.

He definitely didn't expect that. Kadence, overworked him. She clearly had more than one talent, thought Sabian. He allowed her to keep going until he felt himself coming to the edge - and there was no way he wanted to release that quick knowing he didn't get any in a hot minute. Not because he couldn't, but due to the fact he was very selective with his energy.

"Mhhphm Siii." Kadence moaned the moment Sabian entered her.

He held onto her waist as she rode him, rotating her hips and moving up and down on his member that was just as big as she imagined. Sabian was digging into her, the shocks going through her from both pain and pleasure.

The music masked their moans and the sound of their skin slapping as they went at it for hours - engaging in their deepest fantasies with one another. It was true, there was no one like Kadence Davine - and Sabian was more than convinced of that.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.8K 3.3K 53
I wrote this book when I was younger and I hated ENGLISH and if u wanna read my book and try it out.. you are free .. Enjoy and thank u Âuthor: MU Ma...
32.7M 990K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
10.3K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...