A Shattered Life (Countryhuma...

By Grinnycat11

!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you h... More

Chapter 1- Bullying Problems
Chapter 2- My New Best Friend
Chapter 3- Same Love
Chapter 4- Jealousy
Sneak Peek
Chapter 5- Family Issues
Chapter 6- They're Back!
Chapter 7- Russia with the family
Chapter 8- Germany's Revenge
Chapter 9- Memories Of War
Chapter 10- Boyfriends Argument
Chapter 11- A Lost Loved One
THANK YOU!🎉🎊
Chapter 13- Missing
Chapter 14- Don't Leave Me
Chapter 15- A Truly Shattered Life
Thank you! (Again)
Chapter 16- More Problems...
Chapter 17- Stressful
Chapter 18- Sibling Conflict
Chapter 19- The Truth Revealed
Chapter 20- An Exposed Relationship
Chapter 21- Kept Secrets
Chapter 22- Hangin With The Little One's
Chapter 23- Sweet Sweet Revenge
Vote for DEATH -w-
Chapter 24- Break Up. Make Up?
Chapter 25- That Was Fast
Chapter 26- Oni-Chan?
Chapter 27- I Guess He's Missing...
Chapter 28- Something Uncovered
Chapter 29- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 30- We Might Have A Suspect
Chapter 31- A Potential Suspect?
Questions UwU
Questions Answered UwU
Chapter 32- Murderers Speak Out
Chapter 33- Arrested
Chapter 34- Philip
Chapter 35- Our Secret Friendship
Chapter 36- Now He Knows
Chapter 37- My Life Is Shattered (Finale)

Chapter 12- A Drunken Father

1.3K 37 50
By Grinnycat11

This idea for this chapter was given to me by my friend soooo yeah... also brace yourselves, there is going to be an emotionally broken Britain in this chapter so uh... watch out for that...  

(America's POV still)

The next day I went back to school. Even though people were giving me weird looks, for the first time in a week I was happy! It felt good to walk down the halls again. I glanced over and saw Germany and Poland talking to each other.

"I can't believe he came back..." The German whispered just loud enough for me here. But I ignored it, in fact, I ignored everyone except for someone.

"So look who decided to come back! Couldn't take a hint could ya?" The voice sounded all too familiar to me. I turned around to see North Korea and the others smirking at me. "I suppose you knocking him out the first time wasn't enough South..." North turned to his brother.

"추측아니!" (Guess not!) South Korea cracked his knuckles, slowly walking forward. But for some reason... I felt no fear... I was so fed up with them that I didn't care anymore... South threw a punch at me and in one swift motion I caught it! I then pushed him back, South Korea fell into Japan and China.

"あなたは誰だと思いますか?!" (Who do you think you are?!) Japan spat. I looked her dead in the eye.

"I think I'm done with you guys pushing me around and beating me up!" Japan's tail bristled and she bared her teeth. She then unsheathed her claws and slashed them across my face. But I didn't even wince. I then slapped Japan across the face, she blinked a few times flustered. This time China stepped up.

"Okay, now you've done it!" He reared his arm back to punch me but I beat him to it. I hit him in the gut, he bent over, holding his stomach. I took this opportunity and kicked him in the face. China stumbled backward, his nose was already bleeding. I glanced over at North Korea again, his face was almost red with anger. I grabbed me from the front of my shirt and slammed me against the lockers.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" He snarled. Without another word, I kicked him in the chest. North lost his balance and fell to the floor. I picked him up by his own shirt and put my face right up to his.

"Like I said... I done with all of you!" I pushed North Korea back to the ground. South and Japan helped him to his feet, when North glanced up at me there was fear in his eyes.

"Y-You'll regret this A-America! Believe that for sure!" The four of them ran off leaving me standing there, a strong sense of power washing over me. They could no longer torment me and beat me up... I was in charge now! Of course, I wouldn't try to hurt them for no reason... I'm not that heartless. Suddenly I was practically tackled from behind, I strained my neck to see Canada hugging me.

"It feels so nice to have you back Ame! I felt so lonely walking home alone!" He had on the brightest smile I've seen from him in the past week.

"Feels great to be back!" I told him.

(Time skip)

When me and Maple came home (to the new house) we were surprised to find it... quiet to say the least. There was an eerie silence that was only broken by the wind blowing.

"Mom and Dad should be home by now right?" Canada asked. I nodded walking into the house. We wandered into the kitchen and what we saw truly shocked us... Dad was passed out at the table, surrounding him were several empty bottles of alcohol! After Aussie died he had started drinking again, but this was surely the worst of it... "Dad? Dad! Get up!" Maple shouted. Dad shot up from the table stumbling over his own feet.

"He's obviously intoxicated (drunk)..." I whispered to Canada. He nodded looking our father up and down. He looked awful like he hadn't slept in weeks...

"What are you two doing here?!" For some reason he was shouting.

"It's called we're back from school..." I scoffed. Dad looked pathetic this way, I almost didn't wanna look at him.

"Don't you take that bloody tone with me!" Dad stumbled toward us and we back up instinctively.

"Dad... he's not even taking any sort of tone with you! You're drunk and you've probably forgotten we were at school..." Canada explained but dad only seemed to get angrier.

"Done talk back to me Canada! Or so help me I'll beat you into a bloody pulp!"

"Yes, he definitely needs help..." I whispered just loud enough for dad to here. Without warning, he picked up a bottle and chucked it at me and Maple. We both ducked, the bottle missed us only by an inch. "DAD WHAT THE HECK!?" I shot back up truly shocked about my father's actions. This wasn't like him, even in this state!

"I warned you!" Dad yelled picking up another bottle.

"RUN!" Canada shouted. We both ran out of the kitchen, just when we reached the front door I heard the loud sound of glass shattering at the wall next to me and glass shards showered me, slicing parts of my face. We picked up our paste running god knows where. "He's lost his mind!" Maple said through his panting. I nodded but said nothing, I knew that dad was going through a lot right now, but I didn't know that it was so much that he would try to hurt us! The only two sons he had left! After maybe five more minutes of running, we just stopped. We knew dad wasn't following us but why we ran for so long I have no idea... All I knew was that we couldn't go back home, at least not right now. We'll let things cool down before we return.

"I-I don't wanna go back..." I muttered.

"Neither do I, at least not for now..." Canada looked over at me and I was surprised to see worry in his eyes. "Where should we go now?" It didn't take me long before I could answer. I guess there was some sort of glimmer in my eyes because Maple knew exactly what I was going to say. "You wanna go to Russia's house don't you?" He asked. I nodded,

"I would do anything for Russia! And he would do anything for me. Besides I'm sure Ukraine will be there..." At these words, Maple perked up a little, "Then, we're going to Russia's house?" Canada nodded and we began to walk.

(Time skip again)

By the time me and Maple reached Russia's front door, I realized that I probably should have called first because for all I knew was that we would be spending the night. I rang the doorbell, they might not even be home, but Kazakhstan opened the door.

"Oh hey, America! Canada!" He turned from me to Maple having the biggest smile I've ever seen. 'No wonder his flag has a sun on it...'

"H-Hey Kaz... are Russia or Ukraine around by any chance?" I asked.

"Rus! There's someone here to see you!" Kazakhstan called over his shoulder. Soon Russia came running to the door, his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Oh hey Ame! Oh and hello Canada! What brings you two here?"

"We uh..." I didn't really know where to start, "Well... dad he uh... got drunk and chased me and Maple out of the house. We don't think it's a good idea to return back home..." Without warning, Russia put his hand up to my chin, examining the cuts from the shattered glass.

"D-Did he do this to you!?" He asked. His tone was a mixture of worry, anger, and panic.

"I'm fine... I've dealt with worse than just shattered glass!" I told him.

"You two can stay the night, come inside!" Rus ushered us inside and we sat down on the couch.

"May I ask where Ukraine is?" Canada asked tipping his head to the side.

"She's out getting groceries, she'll be back soon..." Russia answered. I felt bad just coming here on such short notice.

"Sorry if we're barging in on you guys, especially with the fact we didn't call..."

"No, no it's fine. You're my boy-" Russia stopped himself, "Uh, best friend and I'd do anything for you..."

"Don't worry about it, he knows..." I glanced over at Canada and back. Rus nodded in understanding and continued,

"Anyway, make yourselves at home, the bathroom is that way and you're welcome to eat anything from the kitchen." Russia turned and left us alone to think.

I know Aussie's death made some of you angry and some of you said some very hurtful things to me (you know who you are) but just know that I didn't kill him off because I wanted to or to make people mad at me, I did it because the name of the story "A Shattered Life" needs to be put into play more. I thought that if someone close to America were to die it would lead to all these other problems that are going to make is life somewhat "Shattered" I'm sorry to all of you who loved Australia as a character and honestly, I did too but in the end, I was going to kill someone... originally it was going to be Russia... then New Zealand, but I came to the conclusion of Aussie... thank you all for reading this and I hope you have a good night/ morning. UwO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 35 8
" it's all for them not for me to keep them safe cant tell no one here If you love them you're willing to sacrifice for them " or America tries to ke...
1.7K 44 22
My first book, I'm kinda experimenting around. I'm not making a serious story or anything, if you're gonna read this you can. Warning: may include so...
43.1K 473 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
49.9K 766 25
As stated above. this is a Countryhumans x Reader story. Unfortunately for male readers, my stories sre targeted towards females. It is really uncomf...