For my Queen (Gears of War Re...

By __Neopolitan__

Near the End of the Locus/Lambend War, Queen Myrrah ordered her highest General and King Y/N to lead his Crim... More

The Locust King and The Crimson Brigade
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Act 10
Act 11
Act 12
Act 13
Act 14
Act 15
Act 17
Act 18
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Act 22
Act 23
Act 24
Act 25
Act 26
Act 27
Act 28
Act 29
Act 30
Act 31
Act 32
Act 33
Act 34
Act 35
Act 36
Act 37
Act 38
Act 39
Act 40
Act 41
Act 42
Act 43
Act 44
Act 45
Act 46
change of plan for updates
Act 47
Act 48
Act 49
Act 50
Act 51
Act 52
Act 53
Act 54
Act 55
Act 56
Act 57
Act 58
Act 59
Act 60
Act 61
Act 62
Act 63
Act 64
Act 65
just for fun (not a chapter

Act 16

7.8K 125 149
By __Neopolitan__

This...is strangely hot
————————————————

3th p.o.v.

During the first two weeks of Neo's stay with the King and Queen she was still a little bit scared of how the other locust would react to their leaders 'adopting' her into the horde. But once she realized she was quickly accepted into there middle, she was as relaxed around them as she was around Roman.
She still wears his Hat as a reminder of him, since that's all she has left of him.
Also during these two weeks, Y/n noticed that Ruby along with the Remaining members of JNPR were meeting more often. He knew they were going to go out there once more.
Of course, he wasn't going to stop them. The hollow was a save Haven below the destroyed Vale, not a prison.

Once the snowing outside was stopping, and it slowly got warmer, that's then he saw The 4 of them walk towards the main gate of the hollow.

Y/n: "Let them Pass Grax."

Without questioning, Grax opened the Gate, and allowed the new team to leave. That's when he felt a presence behind him.

Y/n: "During our first meeting, I know I came off a bit... Aggressive. But I know you'll be following these Kids on their journey. Won't you?"

Qrow: "Yeah, gotta keep an Eye on my niece. Just to be save."

Y/n: "I hope you don't mind, I'd like to keep an eye on them as well."

Qrow: "If you wanna tag along, you better be ready already."

Y/n: "Ohhohoho....Not me, my best scout and sniper will be accompanying you. Varix. You know what we talked about?"

Out from the shadows, the elite sniper and scout of the Crimson Brigade came wearing his self crafter Sniper helmet.

(Again, deep red because He's part of the Brigade)

Varix: "watch over the team, and report to you on a regular based. Yesss?"

Y/n: "Indeed, but please, get along with Qrow, I don't want either of you to try and kill the other."

Varix: "I'm not the Warden my Lord."

The two shared a laugh while qrow nly watched, not getting why it was funny. Soon after however, the two of the made their way after the RNJR Team.

Y/n: "So...These guys are cared for....I can't go after Weiss, seeing as if I were to send any locust near Atlas, Ironwood in his sick head would view it as an attack. And I don't feel like fighting another three way war. So, The cat it is. Ryuk. I need You and an Armored Kantus up here."

Ryuk: " At once my Lord."

A few minutes later, Ryuk and one of the Armored Kantus were on top of the Nexus along with Y/n.

Y/n: "Ryuk. How's your Reaver?"

Ryuk: "Ready for flight, and weapons are loaded. My Lord."

Y/n: "Acording to all the Faunus from Vale, there's an island called 'Menagerie', home to only Faunus. That's most likely where Blake went. I want you, Along With The Armored Kantus to fly to that Island, find Blake, and Keep an Eye on her. If you notice anything suspicious, make your presents known, and step in. However, make sure not to kill, unless absolutely necessary. Kantus is with you in case someone needs medical attention."

Ryuk: "Yes my Lord. Scout/overwatch mission for Blake Belladonna. No interference unless absolutely necessary. Regular status reports i assume?"

Y/n: "Correct, now..."

Soon after, Y/n handed Ryuk a map of kingdoms locations, along with where he can find Menagerie. He And the Armored Kantus immediately hopped into his Reaver, and flew off.

Y/n: "let's see the progress on Yangs arm now."

On his way down, he ran into A happily through the hallway jumping Neo. Once she noticed him, she waved and skipped up to him.

Neo: "Hi Y/n!"

Y/n: "Hello Neo, you integrated quickly into your new family."

Neo: "Well, thanks to you I'll be able to get my revenge and have a home to come back to."

Y/n: "do you know where you want to begin your search for Cinder?"

Neo: " She's most likely on her way to Mistral, so I'll be heading there if someone knows about her."

Y/n: "But remember what I said Neo."

Neo: "I know I know 'no killing innocent civilians' you almost sound like a dad..."

Y/n: "That's what happens when you become part of the Horde as the Locust Princess."

Neo, once again, blinked a few times

Neo: "Wait ... Wait you mean to tell me..."

Y/n: "Yes, if somehow something were to happen to us, you are the new Queen. Don't worry, if it were to come to that, Grax, Varix and everyone else were to help you. In- oh no please don't cry."

Neo's eyes began to water again as she quickly hugged her newest best friend and father figure.

Neo: "Don't talk like something is going to happen to you or Myrrah! I just got a new family, I don't want to lose either of you!"

Realizing his wording, he quickly brought Neo into a hug while he rubbed her back, calming her slowly.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that Neo, All I'm saying is that One Day, you'll be Queen. But hopefully, this day is still far away. So please. I hate seeing the Princess Cry."

With a gentle kiss to the Forehead, the two continued to hug for a few more minutes, while a very happy looking Queen watched.

Myrrah: " He can be so sweet when he's not fighting a War..."

So, She turned around, smiling ear to ear and made her way to take a bath.

Y/n: "Neo, would you mind letting go now? I wanted to check on the Arm prosthetic Yang was going to get."

But the Ice Cream themed Girl didn't move, except for her head shaking side to side. With a sigh and small giggle, Y/n got up, while Neo hugged him tightly with her arms around his shoulders and her legs locked around his waist, while her head was nuzzled in the side of his neck.

Y/n: "Fine then, we go together."

Once The king and the princess entered the Locusts laboratory, he was getting a few sympathetic looks from the locusts working on the Arm.

Y/n: "How's the Arm coming along Maxis?"

Maxis, one of the smartest and most advanced locust engineers, why helped rebuild Shibboleth's lost legs. He was perfect to lead the construction of Yangs prosthetic Arm.

Maxis: "It's coming along nicely sir, however, it is a bit difficult to integrate the Dust function with not as much knowledge about it as others.

Y/n: "That's normal Maxis, don't worry about it. It'll get easier the more we do in this universe. Mind if I take a look at it?"

Maxis: "Not at all Sir."

He and the other scientists and engineers moved to the side to give the king a look at the arm.

(I didn't find a designated I liked, so imagine a prosthetic similar to Yangs current prosthetic, however with this sort of design.)

Y/n: "I like it Maxis, I hope she likes it too. When do you think it'll be finished?"

Maxis rubbed his chin a bit.

Maxis: "Give me....maybe two more Weeks to perfect it sir."

Y/n: "Acceptable. Have a nice Day My friend."

Maxis: "You to sir. And you as well miss Neo."

The whole time, Neo was clinging onto Y/n like her life depended on it. However, she gave Maxis and the others a smile and wave before they left the laboratory.

Y/n: "Let me Guess, tonight youll be with me and Myrrah again for comfort cuddles?"

He could feel her nod into his Shoulder, making him sigh in defeat.

Y/n: "Note to self, Never upset the Princess again."

He gave her a small kiss on the head, making the mute girl Smile happily. While the two continued walking to get a meal before bed. That's when neo started thinking.

Neo: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "Yes Neo?"

Neo: "Thanks...for everything."

Y/n: "Don't worry about it. I Glady helped you out. Couldn't just leave you without a place to go."

Neo: "i love you y/n."

Y/n: "And I love you Just as much my little Locust Princess."

————————————————
A/n

Okay, a few things

1) Gooooood I love Neo way to much!
2) I'll probably won't get the timeframe for the events correct since once RNJR leaves it's snowing, however once Yang gets her arm it's hot and Sunny outside so yeah... I guarantee it won't be 100% accurate.
3) I hope you enjoyed, and let me know your thoughts
4) here have another cute Neo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 263 17
Despair finally reveals itself from the shadows of Remnant, in the form of Salem, and her goal is to end humanity as we know it. And her first order...
29.9K 457 24
It was the final battle between the forces of Salem and Ozpin until the Brother Gods decided enough was enough, and sent them to earth. But for the J...
29.5K 666 25
Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY! Reaper walks into the one country he wants to be far away from, Atlas. As he does so with teams RWBY and JNPR, they ha...
8K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...