Reincarnated as the villaines...

By Missdreamer_writes

my name is Yuki hime akatsuki, I got reincarnated as Melody crystal a villainess in the famous otome game "th... More

Introduction
Melody Diamond crystal
prince jian
royal ball
space and music
embarrassment
farewell
bandits
Fire
Scorpion
note to readers
Mermaid
goddess of creation
Sea
anger of the earth
Time of pain
Festival
Founder of the land
Round stone
Hidden treasures
a match?
fun: part 1
Fun: part 2
Note
Glowing crystal festival
Liam Reiley
debut
dance
Fairy
Fairy Queen
present
unexpected encouter
trap
stories
Love
match made by heaven
Little brother
Author Is killing time๐Ÿ˜‚
Strong enough
Beast city
The Annihilators
A battle against pirates
Meanwhile
meet the capture targets!!!
Heroine[s]
Entrance exam
Confessions
The truth behind the faries
Three soul core
the guardians of the sacred temple
The war
new world, new life
returned
HAAAA!!!!
Bye! thanks!

key

8.1K 303 17
By Missdreamer_writes

Harmony were the first to go up the stone, If I were to be ask, I would probably know what the stone will give to harmony...

And after the whole pazaz Scenery the stone again shown, another ball of light is in the air

Love is in the airrr~~ hahahahaahhaa! Joke! I missed that damn song so much makes me wanna sing..

The sipter of life of queen nora the first ruler of spring...

"Congrats harmony...." Shine and shimmer both said in chorus

"Princess shine and shimmer of autumn"

It's the twins turn, they both placed their hand on the stone..

Soothing lights surround us, two ball of light floated to the twins

The magic wand of destruction
And
The magic wand of creation

Those are very rare treasures, that wands are the avalor sisters most price possession, they have the power to creat outmost chaos and create your very own creatures...

The praisess they pour on the twins are endless trying to get into their good side *sigh* my family really is full of interesting people.

"Princess melody of the crystal kingdom" the announcer called out..

I step up to the stone, the crowds are silence watching everything, not wanting to blink.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand on the stone...

Small visible light began to appear, the sky turned dark as night, beautiful music came from the stone, the wind I blowing my hair gently...

I again opened my eyes a ball of lights slowly floated to me..

When the light disappeared, everything went back to it's normal form, The light left a necklace with a small beautiful transparent amulet, inside the amulet is a shining clear blue liquid...

Another magic words appear above the stone...

The necklace of the stars

I don't know what this is, the history books I've read never spoken about necklace of the stars...

I put in on and a warm aura surround my body, I feel so relaxed....

I went down the from the stone, the sun is about to set meaning the day is over...

I went back to the others, who is still sitting in the restaurant.

"Shall we head back now?" I asked the others, they looked at each other and Rokuro said

"We should, mistress Reinie is waiting for us" the twins(boys) and scarlet and Thea so as ash all stood up, before I got the chance to walk away someone called out to me...

"Melody are you going to attend the glowing crystal festival?" Harmony, Shine and shimmer all looked at me with puppy eyes pleading me to go, I sighed and smiled "of course, I am still the princess of this kingdom, This is a important festival for the kingdom so I won't miss it" the three smiled so happily it's like I'm seeing flower bloom in the atmosphere because of how happy they are..

We all stood close to each other waiting for ash to teleport us to the winter mountain where mistress Reinie's house stood, I looked straight at the prince eyes, my eyes hold no emotion all they held were anger, anger enough to burn him to ashes...

We looked eyes to eyes until Ash teleported us breaking my and his sight of view..

I will not make the same mistake as I did on loving you....

"this is quite interesting~~" Mistress Reinie said, as soon as we've arrived, The mistress called us to her workplace(office), we all gathered the weapons that are given to us and put it on the table between us and the mistress, her face shows that she's having so much fun by just thinking and looking to those weapon, then to us, to the weapons againa and vice versa...

"Mistress Reinie could you please explain us what is happening?" Thea broke the silence

"Well kids, looks like these legendary weapon choose you, I've seen these weapons before, they are the my masters created weapons" she stood up and pulled the lightning sword from the table, but as expected, like the other weapons, the sword refuses to be touch by someone who Is not it's choosen owner.
The sword gave out a small but powerful lightning strike, causing the mistress's hand to be burn, but it healed up quickly, nature magic includes healing magic, so it's pretty useful..

"The lightning sword created by the goddess of destruction, it has the power to make and summon lightning even if you are underwater, it can electrify anything or anyone" Mistress Reinie used her space magic to pull a book from her space pocket...

The plants hanging in the ceiling extended it's vanes down to us and held the book for mistress Reinie, the vanes opened the book, and leveled the perfect height enough for us to see what's on the book, it showed a picture of the sword of lightning and it's written on it how to use it and what magic and abilities you can get from the sword...

"The sword of lightning is made out of the purest metal and have the capacity of more than a thousand of lightning and thunders, the god of lightning, himself granted this power to the sword, it can give you incredible power of lightning, and amazing speed...." Scarlet read a small content of the page, is the avalor sisters this powerful for the god of lightning himself granted a wish for them!?,and the best part is, even if Rokuro and the sword is kilometers away, Rokuro will just have to snap his fingers and Buwala the sword will come, like what I said Rokuro literally snap his two fingers and the sword floated in the air toward his hands, wow.
I snapped out of my thoughts when the pages flip to another picture, mistress Reinie used her teleportation magic to teleport the necklaces to the twins neck...

"The necklace of purity is owned by the mistress Selena, it wields the power to purify anything like polluted air, water even poisons, it can even purify someone who have been cursed, and the necklace of poison belong to the mistress of destruction, it posses the power to poison any living being or anything at all, unlike the purity necklace it can grant a powerful curse... The purity necklace is made out of the purest gem of all, and the poison necklace was found on the depth of earth, hidden for a very long time and during those time it absorb any poison their is to exist and concealing it inside the gem, these two necklace was made by the very powerful and known alchemist through the lands and time...." Mistress Reinie told us the origin of the necklace,

"So which one is the strongest mistress, is it my necklace of purity or natsume's necklace of poison?" Natsuki curiously asked while holding his necklace, all of us is curious as well
"The two is neutral, if the necklace of poison cursed someone the necklace of purity cannot purify it, same goes for the necklace of poison who cannot poison anyone who is already been purify by the necklace of purity.... because the two sisters promise that they well never fight and will remain side by side"

*Page flip*

"And the twin blade of terror, like the lightning sword and the sword of ice, they can only be touched by it's master, and they can also locate and go to you like the other magical swords, this blades have unlimited power of fire and can almost burn everything, they are made out of the hottest and most reddish lava fire in the entire hell realm" scarlet held her two palm toward the blades, it rapidly came to her hands and began to give out a small reddish glow, like two children beaming with happiness to see their mother "but what's made this blades different from other, is they can split and unite as one, all you need to do is cross the two blades and say 'unite' and the blades will do the rest" scarlet raised the two blades in the air, closed her eyes and said unite the blade gave out a glowing scarlet light, and the blades disappeared being replaced by a long and big sword, the light vanish and scarlet scanned the sword and smiled so happily..

*Page flip*

Mistress teleported ash legendary ring to his right ring finger...
"The spatial rings, this ring is similar to the pocket space that space magic user has such as yourself ash, but what made this spatial ring stand out from the other space items, is it had unlimited space and you can eve hide or trap a person inside the ring as long as you want" ash smirked, and looked at the ring,
Ugh! I feel a scary intimidating aura coming out of him....

*Page flip*

"Now the bracelet of protection, it can create the strongest barrier ever known, you can expand the barrier depending on how large the user wants it to be, even a mythical magic user stand no chance on breaking this barrier, and what's importantly is you can make a many various types of barrier" mistress Reinie snapped her fingers and teleported the bracelet to Thea's right wrist..

"And now the necklace of the stars, the most treasured weapon of all and we can say it's the most powerfullies of all the legendary weapons, the necklace of the stars made by the goddess of wisdom, had the tears of the queen of gods and goddess mix with water from the sea of the stars, and blessed by the king of gods, metal from the god of hell.

It will give you the power to control the stars and the stars will recognized you as someone they respect, you can use two, three and more magic at once and unite two transformation in one go, with the blessings of the gods and goddess the necklace cannot be touch by someone who I not it's master" my heart almost jumped out of my chest when the necklace suddenly appeared in my neck, it gave out a gentle soothing light and began to surround my body, my whole being is showered with gentle and soft power from the necklace and began transforming my body..

Melody's star magic user form

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
60.4K 1.1K 19
Description: I used to be the best Ceo of the world owning 256 companies around the world. Then I got in a car crash..... And guess what! I got reinc...
182K 7.7K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
141K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...