Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

By Taekooktrash_tk

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 17

36.5K 1.6K 1.8K
By Taekooktrash_tk

Author p.o.v

It took 6 hours to reach to the Solar pack house. The long ride pass fast doing chit chat.

"So we have our rooms there?", Jimin asked excited.

"Yup you all do but we renovated the pack house last year so all your belongings are shifted to your new rooms", Jin answered.

"I don't like dark dark interior. I want everything bright like me", Hoseok said.

"We know that and we did change the interior completely according to your taste. So hopefully you will love it", Namjoon answered.

They entered the pack house at 7 in the evening and saying that the boys were awestruck will be an understatement. The pack house was like a castle. So that's how an actual heir live, in a dream castle.

"Holly molly.. Am I dreaming?", Jimin said with sparkly eyes.

"Prolly", Hoseok added as excited as Jimin. "Bro we rhymed", he added.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but he too was fascinated by the pack house. Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung smiled seeing their reaction then they stood in front of the pack house and said with a broad smile on their faces, "WELCOME HOME" :)

"Let's rest for tonight and meet the others tomorrow. Okay?", Jin said and everybody nodded.

By 8 they ate dinner and Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung went straight to pack office. Jungkook pouted to see his mate leaving straight to the office without saying anything to him while Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi did informed their mates. The whole journey to here was like that, no interaction between them. Jungkook was sulking when Jin and Jimin surrounded him. Jungkook rose an eyebrow in questionable manner and Jimin said,

"Sooo.. What's your plan Bitch?"

Jin smirked too. "What plan?", Jungkook asked.

"O c'mon Kookie we know tonight is a big night so we are here to help you", Jin winked.

Jungkook mouth opened in a silent understanding. "Well I have no plan", he stated honestly.

It was true, Jungkook had no pre-plan for tonight since he was too busy trying to understand why his mate didn't even came this morning to greet him and in their long ride everybody was talking except for him. He did pass a smile if their eyes met but still shouldn't he talk to him like everyone else??

Jimin looked at him with a shocked expression, "What happened to my 25/8 horny bunny??", he said dramatically.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I'm not horny, I'm romantic but I'm not in a mood right now".

"Poor king size fluffy bed. He will feel sad but I understand Kookie. Well Jimin let's enjoy our night", Jin sighed.

Jungkook's ear perk up at the word 'king size fluffy bed'. Jin and Jimin notice the change in Jungkook's expression and smile mischievously.

"Yeah hyung let's go. Sleep well then Kookie. We need to plan our night", Jimin turned and smirked.

They both only took 2 steps when Jungkook called out, "Wait up" and both of them turned with a poker face.

"I- I wanted to ask... Umm.. ask..What should I do? Yeah", Jungkook said.

"Wear something sexy, seduce him but play hard to get. Don't just laid quickly. We bottom do have our self respect. Don't be easy on him", Jin said brushing his nape hair.

"Did you hear that clearly? Don't get laid. The more you tease, the more pleasure you will have. Patience is the key my love", Jimin showed his signature mischievous smile.

'Play hard to get remember that Luna', Jungkook told her wolf who nodded in agreement.

"Got it Hyung but what if I don't have something sexy to wear?", Jungkook questioned.

"Well you have scissor right?", Jin said and Jungkook nodded again.

"Then cut the most sexy outfit into crop top and wear some good looking boxers and stocking, I'll provide you".

Jimin and Jungkook went inside of Jin's room and both of their mouth were wide open. "Wow hyung.. I always wanted a room like that", Jimin said.

"Thank you. I design everything and your rooms are design by me too. You will like them", Jin winked , handing Jungkook the stocking he promised. He bid his goodbyes to his hyung and went straight into their share bedroom. Saying Jungkook was feeling nervous when his hand reach the door knob, wouldn't me a lie. From today onwards he will no longer will be single. That mere thought made him smile.

He opened the room and the scene in front him astonished him. His whole body felt so warm like he was finally home and that is true, he is at home now. The bed and the interior scream Taehyung since by now he knows how much the older love purple and he don't know since when but he do start liking purple more than any other color.

The first thing that came to his mind was to contact his mate, so that what he did.

'Hello Mr. Busy Alpha. When will you come back?'

Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were busy talking about the security and other stuff when Taehyung smiled. It wasn't some rocket science to know why the latter smile out of blue in the serious discussion. So his Hyungs knew that it must be actually obviously his mate.

'I'll be there in an hour Mr. Alpha's mate'

Jungkook smiled at the older's reply and said an 'Okay' in return. He then went straight to bathroom to get fresh. He has 1 hour to prepare himself and his surprise and he hoped that everything go according to his plan. Taehyung was still smiling when Yoongi burst the bubble.

"We can discuss further tomorrow Tae. I guess you should rest for tonight", he emphasize on the word 'rest'.

Namjoon and Hoseok immediately nodded and said, "Yeah you should. We can discuss that tomorrow".

Taehyung immediately understood what his Hyungs were trying to imply and he smiled, "Thank you Hyung but I'll leave after we discuss about this last part". They all nodded and start sharing their opinions over the securities again.

Jungkook came out from bathroom wearing his black see through chemish along with boxers while patting dry his hair with towel. He still had 50 minutes to look sexy he thought since he still needs to take some sexy clothes out and cut them out. Since youtube has everything, he thought that he will see some tutorial and take some ideas from that. He was still drying his hair when the door opened up, revealing his sexy mate.

"Ohhh.. You came early", Jungkook said still drying his hair.

He felt a little disappointed since his plan has crashed now but little did he knows that him standing in that outfit is still quite intimating for Taehyung since all he ever see him was through the shadow or from afar. So seeing his mate milky thick thighs and muscular biceps with that waist through that chemish was still a sinful view for him. Taehyung suddenly felt that his mouth ran dry so he felt the urge to gulp and lick his parched lips to give some moisturizer.

On the other hand, Jungkook was still confused because his mate didn't utter a word or replied to him ever since he entered in the room but then he saw something flicker in his eyes and then he understood what might made his mate speechless. Jungkook smirked internally but showed the best outer innocent look, as much as possible. Taehyung didn't said a word, he just walk straight to him and leaned in to kiss him.

As he was about to kiss him, Jungkook put his hand on his mouth right on time, "Ignoring me all day and now coming here and trying to kiss me Mr. you have to earn that now", Jungkook declared. Taehyung croaked a brow, he could hear the wildest thoughts of his mate but this time he played along as his mate please since he was at fault.

"So what do I need to do Your Majesty?", Taehyung said as he kneeled down in front of him. Jungkook inside filled with thousands of butterflies who were dancing like crazy and his cheeks too get the tint of peach. He took a deep breath and put his foot on Taehyung's knee.

"Kiss it".

Without another word, Taehyung lowered his mouth and kissed softly at younger's toe. Jungkook was startled. Was he really expecting him to kiss his toe?? Hell fucking no. He thought that older might make a face or sass him but holy motherfucking shit, his mate is kissing his toe. Before Jungkook could stop him, he start giving open mouth kisses from his toe to ankle till his knees. Now Jungkook was feeling dizzy, he bend down and put his hands on older's shoulders for support.

Taehyung look back up, and Jungkook was mesmerized by his mate's beauty for the nth time.

"Can I kiss you now Your Majesty?", Taehyung husked in a low tone and saying something ignite inside Jungkook, wouldn't be a lie. Jungkook felt like he lost his voice so he just manage to nod.

Taehyung straightened up and so did Jungkook and he made his way straight to his mouth. Taehyung immediately snaked his arms around his waist and Jungkook's hand found their favorite place aka Taehyung's nap. Both of their mouth moved in a slow sensual manner, relishing the moment. Taehyung caressed his waist. His finger could feel the soft flesh of younger's body and the smell his body releasing right now was making the older go crazy.

Soon the kiss started to become more heated as Taehyung insert his tongue in younger's mouth, exploring his caverns and devouring his mate's soft moans. His hand travel from his waist to his head and his finger could feel his still wet and soft hair. Jungkook tilted his head a little more to give older more access. The kiss became more messy and sloppy and Jungkook's hand start pressuring older's head, demanding for more. They broke the kiss with salivated mouth as both were breathless.

Taehyung immediately locked the door and dimmed the light. Jungkook was still standing when Taehyung pushed him lightly so his upper body was still in bed while his lower region was touching the floor. Jungkook blinked twice in confusion and then Taehyung removed the towel from younger's shoulder, standing between his legs. The moment Taehyung's eyes landed on his body, they sparkled with lust and his licked his lips seductively.

Jungkook blush because of the intense gaze of his mate. He tried to turn but to no avail as older hands immediately caged him. He lowered his mouth once again. He kissed his cheek and slowly trailed open mouth kisses. He start sucking slowly, creating hickeys and Jungkook moaned a little louder when he sucked at his neck. He immediately put his hand on his mouth, out of embarrassment but older removed it.

"Babe lemme listen to it. It encourages me that I'm doing a good job".

Taehyung right hand was interlock with younger's right hand while his left hand slowly trailed inside his chemish, feeling the soft skin of his mate. He was giving more hickeys on his collarbone when suddenly he paused as his finger touched something metallic. He rose his head, as his eyes turned into the shade of sharp gold and with one swift motion he ripped off the chemish. Jungkook gasped seeing the change in his mate's behavior.

Taehyung eyes fixated on younger's left chest as Jungkook immediately put his hand on his chest and sat again.

"What was that?", Taehyung asked in his raspy low voice.

Jungkook licked his lips. He never felt this submissive in his entire life as he was feeling right now. Even though his mate was just talking to him softly but the situation they're in and the way his mate auras scream dominancy makes younger weak. "I-it's a piercing", he manage to whisper. Then he remember the time when they were at the camp trip and Hoseok said,

"If you will see what they're trying to hide trust me your eyes will pop out of their socket".

Taehyung made a throaty growl as he slowly removed younger's hand and when he saw the piercing, he licked his lips. Jungkook chewed his bottom lip, having the thought 'does his mate hate that?'

It was a round ring with an initial "V" carved on it. "Why you chose V?", Taehyung asked as his finger start playing the ring. He rubbed his nipple, caressed with his thumb and then took between his index finger and thumb and pinched hard. Jungkook moaned loudly, arching his back in response. "Answer Bub".

"A-ahh.. Luna suggested nngghh 'V'. It's for ahh vic-tory", Jungkook manage to answer in-between moans. Taehyung smile grew wider and he crashed his mouth on younger's again. He broke the kiss and told him, "V is my initial. Luna remember that". Jungkook smile grew wider too after hearing that. No words exchange afterward as Taehyung mouth trailed down from his jugular to his chest.

He swirl his tongue around his nipple, licked it and then he sucked making younger moan louder and louder. Jungkook hand immediately entangled in older's golden lock as he pressed his mouth further more. His back arching, toes curling and hand pressing his mouth more on his chest. He poke his tongue through the ring and he pulled it lightly taking the ring between his teeth. Jungkook was long gone into his fantasy world as his mate was branding him with love and teasing him to the core.

By now Jungkook was hard and his boxer had visible wet patch from front. He rubbed his erection on older and soon the room was filled with Jungkook's strong pheromones. Taehyung was having the best time of his life, teasing his mate and marking his body with hickeys. His hands slowly trail down to his waistband and soon his boxers were on floor. Jungkook release a wet sigh as the cold air hit his already leaking member.

Taehyung kiss, lick, suck and torture the other nipple and then trail down lower and lower until his mouth was dangerously near his shaft. Jungkook tried to stop older but it was already too late as older licked his length from the bottom till tip. Jungkook moaned at the foreign feeling. This is the first time when somebody else touch his private part like that . He feel so expose, so vulnerable but at the same time he wanted to give every ounce of his body to his mate.

Taehyung gave kitten lick and then pepper his length with kisses. Jungkook moaned. His fist clutching the bedding harder as he felt the warm tingling feeling inside his tummy. He locked older face between his thighs. Taehyung took his whole length into his mouth and took as deep as he could. Curses and moans are the only thing that echoed in the room. He bobbed his head as tears start forming in the corner of his eyes.

Jungkook unconsciously thrusted in his mouth, chasing his high. "I am ahh about to cumm~" but before he could cum, Taehyung removed his mouth from his member making a pop sound. He whined. But When Taehyung's face came in view, Jungkook blush grew darker. His mate looks like a hot mess. Disheveled hair, red face, swollen lip, sweaty shirt and a tent in front and then he realized while he was completely naked in front of him, his mate was still fully clothed.

"T-that's not fair. You should strip too", Jungkook said shyly, gripping his shirt sleeve.

Taehyung cooed at his mate behavior, "It's me who peeled your clothes off. If you wanted to see me naked then do me", Taehyung husked in his ear, nibbling afterward. Goosebumps ran all over his body as he felt so numb in his presence. Usually he is so confident and horny but his mate is making him all shy and nervous. Taehyung stood on floor while the younger was still on bed. "Go on", he said giving him his sly smile.

Jungkook stood on his knees and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Seeing his mate bare chest gave him confident and without paying attention to his nervousness, he paid attention to his need and he immediately started kissing his chest. Taehyung moaned in his deep voice and it was the hottest thing Jungkook ever heard. It gave him more confidence and his hand started fumbling with his pant and after few minutes of struggling, he removed his pants along with his boxers.

Taehyung's member sprang out proudly. Head red and fully erected. Jungkook look at his mate face who was looking straight into his eyes, "May I?", he whispered and Taehyung grabbed his chin, slowly removing the distance between them. he kissed him softly and said, "If you want to".

"I do". with that he lowered his mouth. It was his first time giving someone a blowjob since all his previous times were with girls and they didn't have that huge size of di-- He licked his length as older did to him then he took his length in his hand, pumped a little and he started kissing from tip to his ball. Older groaned and moaned which sent the vibration till his own member, he then took his length in his mouth as much as he could and slowly start bobbing his head.

Taehyung encouraged him. Praising his every movement, giving younger the confident to do more. He gagged on his dick as tear started to form at the corner of his eyes. Taehyung grabbed his head and slowly started thrusting into his mouth, making sure that younger is comfortable. After few minutes of mouth fucking, he took his dick out and crashed his lips on his. He could taste his own semen in his mouth but his mate's mouth still gave the most sweetest taste.

"Babe let's move to the next step. Shall we?", younger just nodded in silent agreement and soon both were on the soft mattress with older on top of him, settling himself between his legs comfortably.

He coated his finger with generous amount of lube. His finger circle around his intimate flesh and soon he insert his middle finger in. Jungkook moaned and Taehyung devoured it, once again he start kissing him. His finger moved in and out and once he felt that younger adjusted to it, he added another finger and started scissoring him. Jungkook tore his mouth and released a wet sigh as his hand grabbed the bedding tightly. HE never thought that older fingers could drive him this crazy.

Soon the room was filled with the lewd squishy noises of Taehyung's fingers thrusting and Jungkook's moan. 2 fingers turned into 3. He was about to add his fourth finger when JUngkook stopped him, "T-tae I don't think I can hold it any longer. Please put your cock inside of me. N-now", he said breathless.

His cheek flushed as he smiled at the nickname but nodded right away.

"The first few minutes will be uncomfortable love. We can't do anything about that but it will be more pleasurable soon I promise", Jungkook felt the warmth of his love, at the way he assured him and nodded. Taehyung rolled a condom and coated his member. He pumped a few time before aligning. Jungkook suck a sharp breathe when he felt his tip sinking inside of him.

"Babe relax. Take a deep breath", Jungkook nodded , doing as his mate suggested. To distract younger from this uncomfortable feeling, he kissed him and immediately put his tongue inside his mouth. Jungkook snaked his arm around his neck immediately, lost in his mate's heaven like mouth. He pushed a little further and he groaned in his mouth as he already felt too stuffed. His wall was clutching tightly around his cock making it hard for Taehyung to control himself.

With one final blow, he sank all the way inside of him, ball deep. Jungkook cried out loud at that uneasy feeling. Taehyung kissed his tears away. All the while chanting sweet nothings on his ears. "I won't move until you feel comfortable love". After few minutes of being idle, lust took over younger as he started pumping his hips on his own.

"Ahhh... Ohh Yess... H-hyung... ahhhh". Taehyung never thought that a mere word 'hyung' will turn him on and soon he too start thursting in, making younger moan louder. He took his cock out until only the tip was inside and he lifted his left leg in the air, and start thrusting again . This angle made Jungkook feel Taehyung much more deeper than before. He arched his back in anticipation, relishing the moment.

"Aaahhh", Jungkook choked. Taehyung smirked as he hit dead on the bundle of nerves that made younger see star and curl his toes in pleasure. He start thrusting harder and faster on that exact same spot, making him go insane. He scratched his back because of the overwhelming pleasure he was receiving. Older took his length on his hand and start pumping his length, making younger go crazy. "H-hyung ahhh... I- nghhh....." then Jungkook came on older's hand and his stomach.

He felt more stuffed and full due to over-sensitivity. Taehyung moves start becoming more sloppy and messy with every passing minute and after few more rough thrust, he came inside the condom. Jungkook wanted to feel his semen, his fluid inside of himself but that condom blocked that. He palmed older's face and older lean down for him. Their lips immediately entangled. Their sweet innocent peck turn into hot feverish makeout.

Older broke the kiss, with the string of saliva and with one fast flip, younger was in all fours. He was stunned at the speed. Taehyung took his cock out and threw the used condom in the bin. He was about to roll another condom when younger voice out, "Hyung lemme feel you like this". Taehyung eyes pop double in size listening to younger's request but it softened when he saw the glorious face of his mate.

"You sure Babe? It still could be risky"

"I want to take this risk but please.."

Taehyung made a guttural sound, he lean over younger's back, his chest touching younger's back. He arched his face to capture his lips and Jungkook immediately responded. JUngkook felt Taehyung's length near his rim, he was moving the tip in circular motion and with one powerful thrust he went deeper in than before, He tore his mouth, fist the bedding and cried in pleasure as this angle made older sink more deeper.

Jungkook almost immediately start fucking back with his hips. He felt incredible, bare cock of older without that thin silicon makes the feeling 100x times more better. Taehyung pistoned and thrust in roughly. He start sucking on younger's shoulder, creating a purple blotch. Jungkook was on cloud9 already when older straightened both of themselves, still thrusting. By now it was hard for younger to concentrate on one thing, as older was making him crazy with too much pleasure.

His lips were sucking around his sensitive neck, creating more hickeys. His left hand was busy playing with his piercing, toying with nipple and pinching it hard from time to time. His right hand was squeezing and fondling his balls and length, making younger's thoughts go heywire. "ahhh nghhh ahhh" Moans and lewd skin slapping noise was only heard in the room.

"Oh god....oh god" Taehyung wasn't showing any mercy to younger as his cock was hitting his prostrate dead on. Jungkook grabbed older's thigh and moved his hips in circular motion, taking older more and more deeper. He slap his hips back, matching older's pattern. Taehyung too was groaning and cursing near younger''s ear, nibbling on it. Then he lift younger right leg on air, took his cock out until only the tip was in and then pushed all the way back in with more force, younger curse "h-holy fuck... oh Tae ahhh... oh g-gawwwddd nghhhh" as he could see older's cock in front of his abdomen, he was in, too deep.

---------------------------------

"Why are we sitting in the living room?", Jimin broke the ice.

"For safety purpose", Namjoon smiled and Jin smirked. Jimin croaked his brow at older's smirk while Yoongi and Hoseok was as clueless as Jimin.

"I'm getting bored. I wish I could watch that but I know it won't be possible, at least lemme listen moon goddess", Jimin huffed, sighing loudly afterwards. Then his face turn beet red, everybody immediately looked at him.

"Bitch you heard it right?", Jihyun said immediately.

"H-holy shit. My prayers never got answered this fast", Jimin said putting his hand on his mouth as his face turned redder and redder every passing second.

"Now when you got your memories back, you know what your powers are", Namjoon said.

"His power is about hearing sexual makeouts?", Hoseok asked confused.

"Idiot his gift must be about hearing. He is using it for a wrong purpose right now", Yoongi facepalmed and Namjoon nodded.

"Bitch don't enjoy alone, I wanna hear that too", Jin uttered.

"Are you guys idiot. Leave them alone", Namjoon said.

Jin and Jihyun rolled their eyes and dragged Jimin out with them. Jihyun and Jin placed their hands on his shoulder and they too heard younger's erotic moans, older's cursing and their lewd skin slapping noises. Their face turned red too.

"H-hyung ahhh f-fuck... Aaiiii ... I am cuming....."

They were enjoying listening to their sinful noises when Taehyung snarled and the impact flew Jimin and the other two on ground. Jimin screamed putting his hands on ears and rolling on the floor because of the loud screech.

"BITCHH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT", Jimin choked out.

"Arrggghhhh... That's what we call a overprotective Alpha", Jihyun sighed.

The 3 came back in the living room, holding Jimin from either side.

"What happened?", Hoseok asked eyeing Jimin and the other 2.

"Poor Jiminie was about to go deaf because of Taetae", Jihyun said.

"That's why I told you don't interrupt", Yoongi said.

--------------------------

On the other hand, both latter were sharing the most beautiful moments of their lives. He started pumping his length again as his tongue start licking his neck and earlobe, feeling the saltiness on the bud. Jungkook pressed his hips more on older's shaft and came again. Taehyung chased his high, and after few messy thrust, he released his sticky fluid inside of younger. The feeling was so naked, so sensual and erotic that he came again. Older cum filled him to the core and he clutched around older's cock more tightly, making older grunt.

Both were taking heavy breathes, as younger back was still hardly pressed on older's chest. Then older took his cock out and turned younger, now younger was facing him. Both were equally wrecked but still insatiable as both could see the hunger for each other on each other's eyes. Taehyung cupped younger's face into his palm and lowered his mouth, he kissed softly and younger kiss back the same.

"Koo", Taehyung said in-between the kiss, sending vibration from their lips to their sensitive bottom. Taehyung tore his mouth and looked at his eyes for a solid 1 minute then he finally said those 3 magical word, younger was dying to hear.

"I love you.... I love you so much"

Emotion rose till younger's chest as his eyes started stinging with tears. "I-i love you too Tae.... so much that words aren't enough... Hyung", He choked whispered.

Taehyung's eyes softened. "Do you think you are ready for me love?", Taehyung questioned, caressing younger's cheek.

Jungkook chewed his bottom lip, interlocking his one hand with older, he looked at their interlock hands and then he look at older's eyes straight, "I was never been this ready in my entire life. I want you to mark me as yours now Hyung. I want the world to know that you are my mine and I'm yours. That I belongs to you only".

Taehyung pecked at younger's lips at his kind words. "But Babe ... I'm afraid...."

Jungkook caressed older's chest, "But I'm not.. I'm confident.. I know it will be rough and a little painful but isn't my mate a fucking hot mess?", He teased older and he smiled. "I'll try my best to be gentle", He pecked.

"I want rough. I want the naked you, real you.. Just release it.. Let me feel you". Taehyung made a guttural sound which younger assumed must be older way of being satisfied.

"But I'll use condom this time", Jungkook simply nodded, knowing exactly that they can't take a risk now even if the chances of him getting pregnant is less than 1%.... Taehyung moved down from the bed and Jungkook followed him.

"Babe you ready?".

"For you I'm always ready".

They locked lips again and Taehyung immediately inserted his tongue in, exploring younger's cavern and branding his own mouth with younger's sweet taste. Jungkook hands needily grabbed Taehyung's nape hair, he tiptoed to kiss his more deeper. Taehyung both hands started massaging and squeezing younger's ass, stretching his ass from time to time, making his hole clench and unclenched into nothingness.

He lightly patted younger hip and he jumped immediately. Jungkook immediately locked his leg around his waist. Taehyung walk till their window, and he pressed younger's back on window, their lips were still kissing hungrily when both of their eyes flew opened. It was honey-gold and deep-blue, Taehyung spread his ass cheek and thrust all the way in and Jungkook purred immediately thrusting back.

----------------------

"It's time", Namjoon said.

"Time for what?", Yoongi asked and a loud thud noise made all them jump on the sofa.

"Woahhh.. W-what's happening?", Hoseok asked scared.

"Things are about to go a little....rough", Namjoon said.

"That's little?", Jimin said.

"Well it was a teaser, get ready to see this place breakdown", Jin winked.

Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok eyes were doubled the size while the other 3 were taking it lightly.

"Did you called the renovator?", Namjoon asked Jin.

"Of course! He will be here by tomorrow morning".

"You seem well prepared", Yoongi said.

"Of course we are because we have seen him go wild once when he was in ruts but now he is with his mate so of course we are more than prepared", Jin said.

They all nodded this time understanding what he meant.

-------------------------

Taehyung tongue was teasing younger's mouth while he was slamming in with an animalistic pace. Jungkook hands were grabbing older's shoulder so tightly that it will definitely leave a bruise later but it doesn't bother older. Older hand already broke the window frame as Jungkook felt that he was sitting on an invisible sofa while older was fucking him senseless. Taehyung broke the kiss and younger panted loudly while Taehyung coated his tongue with thick coat of saliva.

He licked the hollow between younger's neck and shoulder and sank his teeth. Jungkook purred, cried digging his nailed in older's shoulders, the stinging feeling of older's teeth, the euphoric pleasure his body suddenly gave, made the pain and pleasure overwhelmed and younger shooted his cum on his and older's stomach. Taehyung removed his teeth and licked that bruise again, making younger hissed.

He began thrusting again and came inside the condom. He threw the condom and with a flashing speed he rolled another one, before younger could register anything he was inside the bathroom and under the shower. He purred when the water fall on both of them. Jungkook was in awe as he saw the water droplets dancing. That's his mates doing. He felt some water inside of ass and he cried at that pleasurable feeling which was making him weak, making his legs like jelly.

"I'm cleaning my cum Babe... Just in case", Taehyung mumbled kissing his cheeks. Jungkook just nodded. He felt the urge to feel older so his hand slowly traveled down and he was surprised to see that older was still hard as rock.

"Oohhh", that's the only words that came out of younger's mouth. His finger tease his tip, making older release a guttural moan. Jungkook felt the vibration of older's deep husky moan till his own member. Taehyung immediately turned younger, making his ass open again and without a warning he entered again. Younger's hand was on wall for support. Taehyung interlocked his fingers with younger and made love from back, the wetness of their body made their body friction more dirty and erotic.

Taehyung pistoned inside from time to time making younger go crazy. "T-tae ahhh... Ohh Hyung... s-so bigg...so full...ahhh....f-fuck me more nggghhhh.... h-harder hyung.... f-faster", Jungkook choked, trying so hard to talk but he couldn't manage to talk without moans. Taehyung thrust turned more rough and rougher. His hand traveled down till his shaft, he grabbed his length and teased his tip with his thumb, Jungkook was moaning and cursing. He was about to cum when Taehyung stop him from cuming, younger whine

"Not yet", Taehyung growled, he bit on younger's shoulder blade and stopped his released again. Younger was whining, begging for release which older was rejecting then he took his cock out and thrust again hitting prostrate making younger cry. Taehyung put his hand on wall, cracking the wall with his strength, younger turned his head a little in surprise and Taehyung immediately attacked his lips, Younger moan in pleasure, he immediately caged older head with his left hand.

Their kiss was full of lust, need and their love. Jungkook hopped a little, and Taehyung grabbed younger from his hips, still fucking him from back, this angle didn't give younger enough freedom to move as he please but older's cock was still fucking him deeply and dead on his prostrate which made younger enjoy this crazy positions. Taehyung was holding him with too much strength that younger's milky skin already got older's fingerprints marks on his inner thigh.

"T-tae let ..m-me cumm... p-please.. ohhh h-hyung nghhh.. gosshhh ahhh".

"Come for Hyung Babe".

Jungkook came almost immediately and Taehyung came at the same time in the condom. He took younger on bed again, threw the used condom and rolled another one. Jungkook was blushing, lips swollen from the rough makeouts,ass hole sore from all the rough rounds, body covered with hickeys and love bites but older was still no way near a stop. This time when Taehyung rolled the condom, Jungkook stopped older from entering.

He made older sat, "Lemme ride Hyungie.. Kookie want to ride Taetae's huge cock", JUngkook said seductively, nibbling his bottom lip. Taehyung felt something warm gushing into his veins and he purred when younger caressed older's nape. He sat on older's lap and shared another passionate kiss with older then he stood up a little, took older's length on his hand and guided it to his entrance and almost immeditely he sanked in.

He arched his back and released a wet sigh. Taehyung mouth immediately attacked his pierced nipple. Jungkook was pulling his hair because of the enormous pleasure. Taehyung licked his nipple while his other hand was massaging the other nipple, making it erect and twitching it afterwards. His tongue circled around his nipple, then he kiss and sucked hard with his lips making younger go more wild, his bounce on older's cock got more messy. He moved his hips in circular motion then stood up and sank again while his mouth was busy teasing and toying with his nipples.

Taehyung bit the bud afterward, making younger came by surprise. He tossed younger on mattress and thrusted harder and faster, making the headboard hit the wall because of the rough thrust. Jungkook lock his legs around his waist, arching his back, taking him deeper and deeper in. Taehyung thrust down hard making younger cry with pleasure and bed break. Taehyung pulled younger from his hand, making him sit on his cock again.

Jungkook eyes were half lidded with the overwhelming pleasure. He then looked at his mate's flawless skin and his fangs came out in display. He licked the hollow space between his neck and shoulder, and sank his teeth, Taehyung hissed and Jungkook flinched a little when all the glasses of the room burst, and things started falling from it's place. He removed his teeth and licked the mark he just gave.

He smiled looking at the mark he just gave. Then he looked straight into his mate's eyes.

"Hyung your eyes are shining as the full moon night. They're shimmery silver", He caressed his cheek.

"Your eyes are silver too love. It's complete. We are bonded now", Taehyung placed his hand on top of younger's, smiling. Jungkook yawned. "I'm tired Hyung".

"Let's get fresh first", Taehyung said kissing his forehead. Jungkook look at the broken bathroom and shattered glass on floor and croaked a brow at him. Taehyung gave him a sly smile. He wore the boxer and covered younger in the silk bedding, carrying him bridal style he took younger in the guest room.

----------------------------------

"Holy Cow... Are they fucking or breaking each other's bones and stuff", Jimin said.

"Being powerful have flaws too Hun..", Jin said.

They were hearing the noises of breaking things and were surprised how they both are still going. But after 4 hours they all left to their own rooms, knowing that it will go on whole night tonight.

Taehyung opened the room and took younger into the bathroom straight, he hissed a little when his foot touched the ground.

"Babe just one more time", Taehyung husked seductively on younger's ear and just like that they made love in shower again and after getting cleaned they sleep naked under the sheets, entangled in each other's arm.

___________________________________

A/N: Thank you so much for 10k reads and 700+ votes. It got highest ranking in myth #7 and it's all because of you. Thank you for loving my book and I'm extremely sorry for this trashy smutty chapter 😢😢 I'm sorry if I disappointed you... </3 It's the longest chapter of this book 6.3k+ words... Please keep commenting and voting for my book. It's means everything to me. I still hope that you enjoy this chapter. I made it longer on purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 3.7K 23
"I'm not a hero with a cape, I'm a Devil with horns Hun", Taehyung smirked. It just took one glance, only one. His doe soft yet scared eyes locked wi...
221K 9.4K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
537K 23.6K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...