broken wings

By aprilbabie

past life ? immortal love ? forbidden soul ? to others, it might be fairytale scene . but not for this two to... More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32

30

126 11 40
By aprilbabie

it was in jungkook's truck. yerim knows what happened, she was brought back to jungkook's memories because of the wing's scar she touched. jungkook had told her before about this. she cannot really do anything besides watches what happened in the past. and to say yerim is regret is understandable.

why not ? jungkook is driving, but on the passenger seat is no other that victoria, the little bitch. yerim is in the back seat, watching  everything with burning eyes and throbbing heart. victoria's hand is not on the place yerim really like. her left hand on jungkook's thigh, and the man did not do anything about it.

"change your clothes." jungkook orders, "the hoodie is on the back seat." he adds. victoria finally removes her hand on his thigh, rummaging through the backseat and grabbing a black hoodie. yerim notices this one, the one jungkook wore on their first met. it has white fire logo on its back, and words on both arms with font.

'𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖞' on the right arm
'𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖉' on the left.

she gasps dramatically, muttering a small 'bitch' as victoria took the shirt. another curse word left  her lips when the other girl took off her shirt without feeling embarrassed of jungkook. and to add more of a bitch she is, there was not a piece of clothing to cover her naked self. jungkook only focus on the road, not giving victoria even a side glance.

"this fits perfectly." victoria chuckles. comparing to yerim, victoria is quite tall and thick. her breast is huge, so does her back and her thighs. despite that, she has a really tiny waist. to be exact, her body is like an hourglass. that was why the shirt fit perfectly. and yerim hates that, she should be the one in jungkook's belongings.

just as jungkook stops in front of victoria's driveway, the girl did not hesitate to pull him into a kiss. jungkook did not return, he did not pull back either. he just sits there, waiting for her to cut it off. "your clothes." jungkook calls as victoria almost close the door after getting out. she smile, taking her wet shirt with her and shut the door. why did she have a wet clothes anyway.

~

by the time yerim was brought back to reality, tears already falling her eyes like Niagara falls. her body is no longer in jungkook's arms. she keeps her distance, sitting as far away as she can from jungkook. the man seemingly knows what yerim just saw. his head down as he lets out a loud sigh. "when is that ?" yerim asks slowly, her eyes on her fidgeting fingers. she knows it was from yesterday, according to the fits they were wearing.

"is that like.. necessary or something ?" she asks again, a little slower this time. for once after a while, she thought tonight is going to be perfect. to have jungkook's arms wrapped around her. she thought tonight will be flawless, as there were no fights needed. but she was wrong again, she is always wrong anyway.

"amaranth."
at first, the voice does bring shivers up yerim's spine, her heart thumping and her cheeks blush. however it is not tonight, not now. "so it is." she concludes. her voice is slow because she is afraid. although it is certainly not her fault, she is afraid to cause a fight. if needed, she just wanted to talk this out slowly. she don't want to lose him again.

"why ? is it simply because you can't feel anything ?" she looks up at him, straight into his pitch black eyes. usually, it is hard to see his emotions hiding behind his doe eyes. however tonight, yerim saw nothing but pure guiltiness. "no." he utters, more to desperately. "you didn't return the kiss, neither did you pull back." she said, her voice hoarse as she looks back down.

"i'm sorry.. i let you down." jungkook said, he tries to reach for her hands. he is more than content when she let him take her hands in his. "i promise, once this curse end, we'll be happy together. like we used to." he persuades, kissing her pale knuckles. yerim looks back up, offering a sincere but tired smile. "promise me, you'll make this worth it." she mutters in which jungkook replies quickly with a nod.

yerim offers her pinky finger and jungkook did not hesitate to curl it with his own as they pinky-promised. yerim giggles, tapping their thumbs together. he pulls her back in his arms as they lie on er comforting bed. yerim has no idea about other man, but jungkook, he is not the one to break promises. and yerim, as long as she can hold it, she will patiently waits for jungkook. that is her promise.

~

the next morning, yerim woke up with empty spot beside her. she sighs sadly, accepting the fact that jungkook still has to leave her. she gets up from bed to clean up. walking out from the bathroom with wet hair wrapped inside the towel, she went straight to where the nice smell came from. smiling when she remembers sooyoung promise a fancy breakfast after yerim made a fancy dinner few days back.

skipping happily to the kitchen, she hums a happy song. "you're awake." jungkook greets with the brightest smile ever. yerim swears there is no longer butterfly, but a whole damn zoo. she walks to him, her arm automatically snakes around his waits. there is also sooyoung and hoseok in front of the oven. both of them is having a starring contest with the batter inside the oven. "good morning." both of them greet as they rose up from the oven.

"what's with the starring contest ?" yerim asks, biting on jungkook's apple. her face crumples at the sourness of the green apple. "nothing. i was just checking the batter while hoseok is too excited." sooyoung explains, cleaning the tools she had used while preparing the cake.

the lady then turns to her boyfriend with a sheepish smile. "you're smelly." her nose scrunched, referring to jungkook's unchanged clothes. jungkook gave her his teasing smirk, tossing away the leftover apple on the bin. without any warning, he lift yerim on his shoulder and take her to her room. their room. yerim keeps laughing on their way, hitting jungkooks back while telling him to let her down.

after locking the door, jungkook gently place her on the bed and crawls on top of her. she tries to push his broad chest but jungkook is just too strong for her. "nooo.. get off me !" she laughs, playfully hitting his hard chest. "what if i won't ?" he teases, his face slowly moves towards hers. "no. you stink !" she says, moving her head because that is the only thing she can control. her hands being locked, and her feet under jungkook's.

"what ?" he questions, the gap between their faces disappearing. finally their nose touch. yerim scrunches her nose as she repeats, "stink." the man replies with a mocking smile. "but you like how i smell." and he has every right to say it because it's true. yerim did not reply as she keeps on giggling. "you are sure about everything kook." yerim comments.

she stops her giggles, "will you get off me now ?" she asks, catching her breath after a long laugh. "what will i get if i did so ?" the man asks, raising both his brows questioningly. "this." yerim said before pecking his lips. jungkook looked surprised for a while, quickly gaining all his conscious back. "you're pretty naughty, amaranth." he comments, squeezing her nose in between his two fingers. yerim smirks, using her free hand to pinch his cheek, hard.

jungkook screeches in pain, grabbing her wrist and lock her hand again. "and you think i will let you go now ?" he asks arrogantly. yerim groans, pouring all her energy out only to pants heavily afterwards. soon, her eyes wide when suddenly jungkook's heated breath trailing down the skin of her neck. "j-jungkook." she whispers, weak under his breath.

"why ?  don't you like it ?" he growls on the soft flesh of her neck. "no. not now." she states, letting the man proceed regardless. he kiss her neck, softly sucks on her skin closer to her shoulder. "no, not there." her voice unintentionally came out as moan, and she swears she hates it. "where ? here ?" he asks, moving closer to her chest instead.

"oh my god jungkook. if you didn't let go now !" despite these words coming out her mouth, yerim is enjoying it, and she wishes the man continues. and how does he knows this ? by mind reading. just as he about to leave another red mark on her skin, the door knocked loudly and hoseok's voice ring through their ears. "come out or i'll barge in !" he yells from outside.

"fucking cockblocker." jungkook mutters fiercely, getting off yerim. he lies beside her, arms open wide. "go take a shower !" yerim said, pushing him off the bed. jungkook falls to the floor with a loud thud. he groans slowly, in pain of course. "you're getting something in return later." he announced, getting up from the floor and walk straight to the bathroom.

yerim laughs, getting off bed and head to her wardrobe. she take out her over-sized t-shirt and lay it on the bed. asking for hoseok's shorts to place it on top of the t-shirt. she then stares at the mirror, on the red marks to be exact. her lips can't stop smiling. one is close to her shoulder while the other being right above the locket of his chains. the chains he gave as the symbol of his love towards her.

"you like it that much aren't you." jungkook interrupts. she looks at his reflection in the mirror. shocked, she turns around to see the man is only in the towel. his bare chest is calling yerim to bite on it. she holds herself, don't want to cause any kinky topic amongst both of them. but jungkook already knows.

"honey you can't bite my chest." he said, smirking as he ruffles his wet hair. "jungkook, you can't keep invading my thoughts !" she scolds, looking at him with curled up brows. "then shouldn't you cover it ? pretty sure hoseok also can read without even trying too." he warns, then yerim remember, she supposed to build up walls in order to protect her mind. she groans, walking to the door to leave.

"now where are you going ?" he asks, stopping her steps midway. "wait for you outside. put on those clothes." she orders, pointing to the outfit she had prepared earlier. "no no no, we're going out together." yerim's cheeks reddened as her face heating. jungkook laughs at this, "here comes the wild thoughts huh." he asks, taking the t-shirt and slips it on. it is kind of fit below his arms. "jungkook, stop reading my mind !" she scolds again, her brows furrowed.

"i did not !" the man responds, raising both his hands in defend. "it was just too obvious." he comments before walking back inside the bathroom with the pair of shorts. yerim slaps herself to wake her up. she sighs, "what is wrong with you !" her brain yells. she rubs her face with her palms, waiting for jungkook on the door.

A/N
heyyy, i just wanted to say that
i may cannot reply to all of
the comments, but i really appreciate
it very much. YOU ALL ARE SO KIND
AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
IN RETURNNN

regardless, I hope you all will have
a wonderful year starting from
february, considering january is
only a trial month hehe <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.3K 32
Taehyung has fallen in love with someone whom he felt would love him back, but when a secret that has never been told to a living soul, except for Ji...
775 86 13
Ava's story with the guys continues in this sequel. After surviving a traumatic event, the soulmate group tries to find a new normal. Will their love...
297K 24.6K 37
Seokjin attempts to cling to the tiniest glimmer of hope that he can find after two years of experiencing a heartbreaking loss. However, a major medi...
558 91 18
Everyone's fate is already decided when they are born. Just like that their's was decided by the 'Moon'. Both had Moon's blessing but it also gave th...