My bully , Ashton Irwin

By cupcakelover485

Chris is bullied daily by Ashton and his friends .On top of that her dad abuses her .What happens when Ashton... More

My bully , Ashton Irwin
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE ! PLEASE READ !NEW STORY COMING !
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
I am sorry.....
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
DONT KILL ME
okay now you can kill me
chapter 57
chapter 58

chapter 39

33.5K 1K 213
By cupcakelover485

Chris's P.O.V.

Ashton was driving us back home , even though I insisted that he didnt need to . I cant stop thinking about what my mum said to me . She didnt even ask sorry . She said that it may was my fault that she left us . I didnt let any tears fall . I dont have any right now . I just stared at  the window , as the car moved . We finally arrived home and I got out of the car and walked away . I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turned to look at Ashton . He had a sympathetic look on his face . '' Dont think about her , okay ?'' he said and I nodded .He pecked my lips , before giving me a warm hug , that I just wanted to sink in . We pulled away and I went back to the house .

'' I will lay down for a bit .'' I said to Michael and he nodded smiling at me . I gave him a small smile and went to my room . As soon as the door closed , I broke down . The tears didnt seem to have an end . How could she do that to me ? What did I do to her ? She has a new family now , she doesnt care about me as it seems . She was probably buying stuff for her other child . How useless can I be ? My own mother doesnt love me . I quickly grabbed the small blade , that I hid under the matress and pressed it against my arm . I saw the blood oozing out and I felt a small relief .  I made another cut , a little bigger this time . I dropped the blade to the floor as I sat on the bed and looked at my cuts .  They arent deep , but they are just enough to make me feel relief . 

Michael's P.O.V.

Ashton told me about what happened at the mall and to be honest , at first I thought that he was joking . How could her mother say the things she said ? Chris doesnt deserve that , no one does . Should I got to her ? Or should I give her some privacy ? She said that she would lay down , so I should let her rest . My phone suddenly rung and  I picked it up . It was mum .

'' Hey mum . What's up ?'' I asked .

'' Hello honey . How is Chris ?'' she asked .

'' She is fine .'' I said .

'' So , I need you to do me a favour .I am at work and  I need you to give me a ride around town  for some apointements.'' she said and I sighed .

'' What do I win ?'' I asked smiling , as I could imagine her face at the moment .

'' I will order somthing good for dinner ?'' she said , her statement sounding more like a question .

'' Deal . Be there in a bit .'' I said and we hung up . I went up to inform Chris , that I wouldnt be home for probably the rest of the day . I slightly knocked on her door .'' Chris ?'' I asked .

'' Yeah ..'' she answered behind the closed door .

'' Mum needs my help , I will be out for the rest of the day . Is that okay with you ?'' I asked her .

'' Yeah sure .'' she said and I heard her sniffing .

'' Are you sure ?'' I asked once more .

''Yeah , I will be fine . '' she said and I sighed . I decided to call Ashton , so he could come over and stay with her . I dont want to leave her alone . Ashton will make her feel better . I have never seen him like that with a girl . He genuinely cares  about Chris .

Ashton's P.O.V.

'' Of course , be there in a bit . '' I said getting in my car . Michael is going to help his mum today at her work and he asked me to take care of Chris . I , of course , agreed . I started driving towards his house . I am worrying about her . Her mother's words were harsh and she must be upset . I am afraid that she might do something stupid . After parking the car , I was greeted by Michael who was already outside .

'' She's in her room . I dont think that she is very well .'' he said and I nodded .

''' Dont worry , I am gonna stay with her .'' I said and I waved him goodlbye . I walked in the house and went up to her room . The door was closed and muffled cries could be heard coming from inside . Without a second thought , I opened the door . She was sitting on the edge of her bed , crying . A small blade was on the floor . My eyes immidiately darted on her arm , where she had made two cuts . '' Chris .''  said getting closer . I sat beside her . '' Why did you hurt yourself again ?'' I whispered . Seeing her like this makes me wanna hold her in my arms forever .  She stood up and looked at me .

'' I couldnt keep my own mother .'' she yelled . '' I am worthless , Ashton . I was the reason that she left , she couldnt stand being with me . Why ? What did I do ? '' she yelled crying . Her knuckles went white , as she was clenching her fists really hard . ''She doesnt care about me . She has a new family . '' she screamed , hitting her head with her hands .I quickly went up to her and took her hands in mine . '' Leave me , I deserve the pain .'' she said trying to get her hands off mine , but I didnt let that happen .

'' You dont deserve the pain . Calm down .'' I said and she looked at me . Her chest quickly falling and rising with every breath she took . '' You are not worthless .'' I whispered , as she seemed to relax . '' How about you lay down and have some rest ?''  I asked and she nodded slightly closing her eyes . I helped her lay down and covered her body with a warm blanket .'' Please stay with me .'' she added and a tear rolled down her face. I got under the covers and brought her body closer to mine . She nuzzled her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around me . '' Dont leave me like she did .'' she said .

'' I wont .'' I answered and kissed the top of her head .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo !!! I lava you !!! I hope you enjoyed this ! If anyone of you has the need to talk to someone , just message me . I am here for you . Thank you araie for helping me out with this chap !

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
670K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...