DEMON'S LOVE

By Authormellow

❝𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.❞ More

Introducing
Falling inlove with a nerd
Little liar
Arrange Marriage
Trust
Strangers
A Friend
•Meeting•
•Game•
•Fair•
•Thank you•
🎉🍀•Kim Taehyung's Day•🍵💚
•Christmas•
•He's Back•
•A game has an end•
•Issues•
•First Date?•
•Stupid Game•
•Black•
•Accepted•
•Birthday Girl•
•Heart and Brain•
•Talked it out•
•Finding you•
•Found you•
•Last Goodbye•
•Come Back•
•Hoping•
•Truth or Dare•
•Savage•
•Depression•
•Accident•
•Reality•
•Forgotten•
•Memories•
•Wild Rose•
•Evil Planned•
Not A Chapter
•Dangerous Woman•
•Silence•
•Fresh memories•
•Us•
•Our story•
Should I?
•A crown•
•Death•
Thank you!

•Leaving again•

1.3K 61 26
By Authormellow

❝I have to. Even though I don't want to.❞

THE THOUGHT OF LEAVING again is hunting me again. It keeps bothering me.

Why am I even upset and thinking about this so hard. I can't even fall asleep just for this.

I will also need to leave the people that I'm close with, I love them.

I have to leave again. Leave him. Besides, I came back only to make things clearer and to make my heart contented.

But, what the heck is wrong with my heart. It's still aching. I put my both palm in my face, sighing heavily.

I remember my deal with kai. Yes, Taehyung and me talked things out. But I didn't mentioned our deal.

Flashback.

I kicked the door opened, making the door fell. I'm in his house right now.

I really wanna go back. But he planned this really well. Everything is planned perfectly.

Our flight here, And I can't even make my own passport becouse I was blocked in every airport in States.

And it's all becouse of him. That's why I can't leave states. I saw him run downstairs and he head at the living room.

I just sat at the couch, crossing my legs and arms.

"Yah! I need to go back to Korea! My father needs me!" I screamed at his face, he didn't even flinch. He's already used to it anyways.

"I know that's one of your excuses again just to come back in Korea, And I know how your dad is doing. He didn't even texted me." He said, expressionless.

"Look, How about a deal. I will come back in Korea to talk things out with Taehyung. And if it's all done. I'm going back here again."

I saw his lips curved in the side. That disgusting smirked that I hate. I know he has a evil planned again.

"And since you already have your own deal. I will have mine also. Fair enough." He leaned to the couch and crossed his legs.

"You can talked things out with him, But don't mention our deal. But, if you mentioned our deal, Then you'll be married with me." he smiled, but still looking at me.

And yes, I didn't know that he even followed me back in Korea, and That's why I beat him like there's no tomorrow.

His face was swollen but he was okay after a few weeks. I sit up and opened my window. Probably Appa is talking to him right now.

Since our fake relationship was already proved in the media. Now, they will show them that we broke up.

Again.

I just wanna stay to a place where there's no worries, No sadness, and no loneliness.

(Then Jen, you wanna go to heaven ಠ_ಠ.)

My phone ring expecting to see his message. But sadly, It was yuna.

Yuna:
Ms. Jen, ur passport is already send to you.

I seen her message and just said thank you.

. . .

"We will miss you, Ms. Kim."
"Be safe to your flight."
"Please come back for us."
"Visit us, Ms. Kim."

I just smiled as soon as I step on my floor.

( Idk how to explain this, but in Jennie's building or company, they have their own floor. Like for example. In the first floor, you can only see a receptionist and very expensive and fancy things like couch, vase and things.)

(In the second floor, They have their own managers, the manager is the one who's incharge in handling that floor and some workers there. And it was the same in every floor. There business is about electronics, cars, cellphones and many more. They have their own management. Their company has 20 floors for all.)

(Jennie's floor is in 19th, While the real CEO is her father. She would be the next CEO actually. They have their company in different countries. The same in Taehyung's family's company. These two company is the most top company in korea. Okay. Sorry for that long explanation.)

It's very heart warming to see them before I leave again.

Even though I may be cold and looks like strict. And that's true.

I still love this workers here. They helped our company, And our family's name.

Yuna is also smiling at me. I gave her the name of manager since there's no one who's gonna handle this floor.

I vowed to them and thank them.
"Goodbye, Ms. Kim. Have a safe flight." Yuna smiled even more wider.

The way she stand is straight.
"You've changed." I smiled warmly at her, making her shoulders gave up.

When the first day she has been my secretary. She is really unprofessional. The way she stands, her hair, her expression, The way she handle the schedule.

But I taught her, she endured the screams that she gets everyday. And now look at this proud woman, standing Infront of me.

Comparing to the old yuna before and now. Would be a huge difference.

"You changed me." After that, she suddenly hug me. Her legs gave up and I can hear her quite sniff.

I just hugged back. She has been like my sister to me.

I broke the hug and she suddenly stood straight and weared the expression I taught her.

Confidence.

"Call me if there's a problem in the company, and call me anytime if you also have a problem." I winked at her making her smile.

After saying my last goodbye to them. I head to my father's floor. The very top of the company.

There's no workers, But only the most fancy couches, A tables, book shelves, meeting rooms and many more.

I opened the oak door leading to the main office. I saw father, Looking at the big window.

You can see the while Seoul even in my position. How he loves the scenarios.

I remember mom. He specially build a big glass in every company to have a better scenary. It's becouse mom loves it.

I walked to his way, and stand beside him.

"Appa, I miss mom." I mumbled, as soon as I mentioned mom, My shoulders drop.

I'm not the Jennie Kim, standing proudly as always. Whenever the topic is about mom.

He didn't look at me, But I heard him sigh. I look at his side view. Even though my dad is already 57. He's still handsome.

Like, wow.
My mom used to be a designer. But she--she died. In a car accident. She saved me.

We are on our way to go back home, becouse that night. Me and mom hang out. I was only a little kid back then. Maybe around 8 yrs. Old. When our car crashed by the strong impact of our car.

It hit in some building.

"I know, That she's in a better place now." Dad pulled me closer, and just hug me.

"Your leaving today?" He asked, Still admiring the view. I just nod.

"Bye, Appa. Promise. I'll always call you. And about kai..I don't love him. So I won't marry him." I broke the hug and faced him.

Dad nod, understanding. Appa knows that I don't wanna go to States he even insisted me to just stay here in korea since I don't wanna go back.

But I have to, even though I don't want to.

If I stay here. It will just make me hurt even more. I can't move on even though it's already been years.

I still love him. But--.
My thoughts We're broken when dad spoke.

"Goodbye. Don't forget to visit me here every christmas, and take care of yourself there. Ne?" I just nod, showing my gummy smile.

"Aish! My baby girl!" He pat my head, I don't want others touching my head. But if it's dad. It's actually fine.

I drive my car to Irene. I don't hate her, I just wanted to teach her a lesson.

But still, it's not her fault, Falling inlove to someone is never has been her fault.

I parked my car, and door belled. I heard some light footsteps.

She opened the door. Surprised.
"Jennie?" I didn't say anything and just hug her.

I felt her tear up and broke in. Her legs we're weak, but I supported her.

"I gotta leave again. And I will never hate you." She broke into a loud cries again.

I already left after confronting Irene. I never see her cry like that before. She never have a real boyfriend since she says men's sucks. But she fell to Taehyung.

And Irene, Being a good friend. She stayed away from Taehyung, she stopped herself from getting addicted to him too much. But still, she told me that yes, She do liked him.

But she remembered me, making her feelings disappeared.

Irene choose our friendship over love.
And that's what real friendship is.

I also already said goodbye to the three. And some of my relatives and friends.

And now, I'm Infront of the airport, It's already 10:00 o'clock in the evening. I'm with yuna.

"I gotta go. Remember, Always call me if you need anything." Then I hugged her for the last time. She broker the hug by waving at me.

"Goodbye! Ms Kim!" I just smiled.

I have said goodbye to everyone, Except him.

Someone grab my wrist and spin me.
"Your leaving.." I saw his eyes, teary.

His a messed. I avoided his gaze.
"Yes, I'm coming back."

"Your leaving again." He pulled me into a hug.

"I have to." I wanna hug back, But I don't want my feelings to be in the top.

It will hurt me again and again.

. . .
How is it? Sorry for the late update.

I'm just lazy! Ok bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 285 28
"I hate this face!" Taehyung. "But I love this face!" Jennie. Taehyung broken by th...
291K 13.3K 55
"Still not boyfriend material enough for you?" BOOK 1 A TAENNIE FANFICTION. Copyright © 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦 All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 05.30.2...
11.7K 359 70
Taenni story It's just a fan fiction story so if I hurt someones fillings sorry for that don't hate me Or my story,,, I not good in English nd wri...
3.2K 209 22
"In the bustling streets of Seoul, Jennie embarks on a journey to became a K-pop-idol, leaving behind her worried parents who guard a secret that cou...