the dollhouse | h.s.

wintersnowlarry द्वारा

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... अधिक

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

forty five

95.3K 5.3K 5.9K
wintersnowlarry द्वारा

A/N: okay!!!! First off, I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND IT GOT DELETED AND I WAS SO ANNOYED SO HERE I AM WRITING IT AGAIN SO ENJOY IT bc I'm so STRESSED OUT RN

-
Harry
-

*one week after Evie's death*

My eyes slowly wake up, and the first thing I see is the heavy, pouring rain darkening the early morning sky outside. I look at the clock on the wall. It reads '6:12AM'.

I roll onto my side, and I see a beautiful Holly peacefully sleeping. She looks like an angel. Her messy blond hair is styled into a high ponytail and her flawless skin glows, even in the light darkness of the room. I stare at her for a short while before she wakes up with a big yawn.

"Good morning" I whisper.

"Is it Christmas yet?" Holly asks, rubbing her tired eyes.

I chuckle, "Christmas is in two weeks"

Holly rolls on her back, "Last night was fun."

"It was." I smirk.

Holly sits up, getting the blanket with her to cover her naked chest.

"No need to cover up, I've seen everything"

Holly jokingly pushes me over before getting out of bed and covering up with my silk robe.

"We should do something today" I suggest.

"Harry, we've been going out for, like, four days in a row. It's not fair to the others"

"Who cares?"

"I do!" Holly says, "I swear, Juliet is close to killing me"

"It doesn't matter what Juliet thinks"

Holly sighs, "Whatever. I'm gonna go get dressed."

And with that, Holly leaves.

-
Holly
-

I slowly open the girls and I's bedroom door, making sure not to wake any of the girls up. But unfortunately, the creaky sounds from the door is enough to wake Lola, Juliet and Macy up. But of course Dakota and Liz are still carelessly sleeping.

Macy lifts up her sleeping mask, "Holly?"

"Hey." I whisper to Macy before making my way to the wardrobe the girls and I share.

As soon as I'm in the walk in wardrobe, Lola and Juliet follow. Macy must've went back to sleep.

"Going out with Harry I'm guessing?" Juliet crosses her arms.

Lola groans, "Don't be so jealous, Juliet."

"Whatever." Juliet says before leaving and going back to bed.

"What should I wear?" I ask Lola.

Lola looks for an outfit and gets out a black lace bra with matching underwear.

"What about this?" Lola says, showing me the sexy undergarments.

"I'm being serious." I say, and Lola laughs.

"Alright." Lola says, going back to looking for clothes.

"This is pretty cool." Lola shows me a Pink Floyd tank top, ripped black skinny jeans, and white converse.

"I don't even like Pink Floyd, though"

"But Harry does..."

I look at Lola with a confused expression before she grabs my hand and we take a seat on the small couch in the wardrobe.

"Look, I'll be honest, all the girls hate when you and Harry are together... Especially Juliet. And it's hilarious see her blow up. So it works both ways" Lola says.

"Works both ways?"

"Yeah. I get to see Juliet get angry and jealous, and you get to be with Harry."

"You're rid-"

"Have fun!" Lola says before leaving.

I decide to wear the outfit Lola picked out. The Pink Floyd top, the ripped black skinny jeans, the converse, and even the black lace undergarments. After that, I curl my hair and apply a thin layer of eyeliner.

| 3 Hour Later |

Harry and I walk through the streets of London, hand in hand. Surprisingly, the streets are not as busy as usual.

We had just ate breakfast at a fancy cafe. Harry had pancakes and I had French toast and scrambled eggs. At breakfast I was dying of laughter when Harry got a milk moustache from his drink, I didn't tell him he had a milk moustache And he just looked at me confused before looking into his reflection in the mirror and joining me in laughter. Breakfast was yum, but I'm extremely full now.

"Pink Floyd, huh?" Harry says, looking at my top.

"Uh, yeah," I say, "they're my favourite band."

"No, they're not," Harry chuckles, "Maroon 5 is your favourite band."

"How did you know?"

"Know what? That you were lying or that Maroon 5 is your favourite band?"

"Whatev..." My words trail off as rain starts to spit, then fall, then eventually and shortly, pour down along with hail.

"I think it's raining!" Harry yells over the loud rain, sarcastically

Immediately, Harry and I are drenched and are dripping with water. I stick my tongue out to taste the rain, and Harry does as well, his inner child coming out.

Harry laughs, "We should r-"

Before Harry can finish his sentence, I smash my lips onto his without even thinking. It happened really quickly.

Harry pulls out of the passionate kiss confused at my quickly escalated move.

"I've always wanted a kiss in the r-"

Like I did, Harry has quickly put his lips onto mine, but this kiss is much shorter, more like a peck.

"Sorry!" Harry says, "I've always wanted a kiss in the rain!"

Harry and I run to the nearest shelter, and that is a small coffee shop.

We enter the coffee shop and go to take a seat at a small leather booth. Every step we take water drips and drips.

I tilt my head to look out the coffee shop window, and I see the rain is still pouring.

"When do you think the rain will stop?" Harry asks.

"I dunno," I say, "doesn't look too good."

Harry sighs, "What's to do on a rainy day?"

"Um," I think for a second, "bowling!"

"Seriously? Bowling?"

"What? Bowling is fun!"

"Whatever, just don't cry when I beat your ass."

"Pfft, please." I roll my eyes.

"You're gonna play like a girl!" Harry teases.

"Yeah, and if you play really well, you can play like a girl as well!"

Harry pauses for a second, "Okay, that was a good one"

I raise my hand in the air and smile big, "High five?"

"I'm alright."

I stay frozen in that position before Harry chuckles and gives me a high five.

| 11:30PM |

My head rests on Harry's chest. I can feel his chest rise up and down as he inhales and exhales. His curly locks stay perfect even when his head lays on his pillow. His eyes are closed, but I know he's still awake. I stare at him, admiring his beauty.

Today was actually quite fun. Breakfast was amazing for starters. The kiss in the rain was like I imagined. And after we left the coffee shop, the rain stopped and the sky started to clear up a bit, the shining sun uncovering and the fluffy clouds turning into its usual white colour. I won at bowling, but Harry being a sore loser, insisted we play another game where he won. After bowling we walked around and did some shopping, Harry spoiled me with priceless goods. For dinner we went to a gorgeous Greek restaurant, the scenery at the Greek restaurant was fantastic. We could see the London Eye in the view and all the pretty lights that make London at night so special. Even though Greek food is my favourite, the food at that restaurant was absolutely awful, so Harry and I just got late night McDonalds before coming back home.

These past days have made my realise who Harry really is. He's handsome, goofy, smart and hilarious. I don't know why, but I can't figure out if Harry's another person around me, or another person around everyone else.

I've slowly started to realise how much feelings I have for Harry. I feel so comfortable around him. When I'm with him, his hidden personality bursts out. He's so unbelievably kind to me, he treats me like a princess. And apart from his great, hidden personality, his beauty is unreal. His hypnotising, emerald green eyes that sparkle, his pink, plump lips, his chocolate brown, luscious curls that fall perfectly, his defined and sculptured face... He's outstandingly perfect, and the things that make him so perfect are his flaws as well. It did take me a long time to realise, but I know for sure now... I'm completely falling.

I'm in love with him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4K 207 38
#628 in Fanfictions in 2016. What if a girl who can be the total mysterious one, Never think of love, And Fall for a kickass guy who just hurted her...
Bonnie & Clyde Whereisthelarry द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

709 14 10
Harry and Louis are serial killers and this is their story.
98.3K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED