Die For You {Andy Biersack} ✔

By LastRites

A girl name Stacy Dawn Storm is the only outcast in her school. She gets bullied everyday by cheerleaders and... More

Die For You (Andy Biersack)
Chapter 1 - New Kid
Chapter 2 - Shes so different
Chapter 3 - Jealousy?
Chapter 4 - You said you wouldnt hurt her
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Whats Going On?
Chapter 7 - Where are you?
Chapter 8 - Concert
Chapter 9 - News
Chapter 10 - Skate
Chapter 11 - Hugs
Chapter 12 - Oh shit.
Chapter 13 - Not Again
Chapter 14 - Thunder
Chapter 15 - Bar
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Drunk?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Confessions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - The Day
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Family
Chapter 26 - Blade.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Finding Out
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Stacy Dawn Storm
Chapter 33 - The Card
Chapter 34 - Arts High School
Authors Note
Chapter 35 - Beach
Chapter 36 - Im Sorry, Gone
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Meet Again
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Songs
Chapter 44 - Its time!
Chapter 45 - Didn't Mean It
Chapter 47 - Abriel
Chapter 48 - Birthday & Pro...
Chapter 49 - Abriel's Plan
Chapter 50 - Annoucement
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 53 - Matching Tattoos
Chapter 54 - Wedding Plans
Chapter 55 - New Year's Eve.
Chapter 56 - UK Tour
Chapter 57 - Accidents and Stickam
Chapter 58 - I shouldn't have
Chapter 59 - Darkness..
Chapter 60 - Shopping
A/N!!
Chapter 61 - Labor
Chapter 62 - Wedding and Party
Chapter 63 - Music Video
Chapter 64 - Taken.
Chapter 66 - Drew and Uriel
Chapter 67
A/N
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Your so call 'Parents'
Authors Note
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - Remember?
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 - Spoil.
Chapter 78 - Hospital.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Warped Tour '14
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (Probably Last Chapter)
Chapter 94 (Last Chapter)
Huge Thank You And New Story
He's A Married Man

Chapter 65

1.7K 55 4
By LastRites

I woke up with people surrounding me. Who are these people? Do I know them? Where am I? Fuck, who am I? What's my name? Looking around I saw that, the people were sleeping. There was an old lady cuddle in some guys chest or whatever. Next was a boy with a 'scene' hair, color blue with black, on his lap was a little baby boy. Probably about 7 months old.

I moved but only had my head spin, making me shut my eyes and lay back down. I notice that I wasn't even in a hospital, I was in someone house. Looking at myself I saw, I had tattoos. Arms. Waist. Rib cage. Collar bone. Legs. On caught my eye, it was on my forearm, it was this tattoo that had a star, around it was a ribbon, with the words in fancy script. 'Never Give In, Never Back Down' Below it was another. 'Our love is bulletproof, no matter how far we are, we'll always love each other. I love you Andy' Andy.

That name sounds familiar but I can't quite put it together. I heard someone stir, looking at the couple or boy, I saw they were all basically waking up, once they saw me they particuly ran to me embracing me into a crushing hug. Me not knowing who this people were, didn't hug back.

"Oh my god! Melody your awake!" The old women exclaim. Melody? Who's Melody?

"Who's Melody? And why am I here? Who the fuck are you?" I asked scared moving away from them, the women had tears on her eyes, they slowly fall down, the what-I'm-guessing-is-her-husband pulled her in a conforming hug. Trying to stop her sobbing, the young boy, what looks like 25 or younger.

"Melody. You don't know who we are?" I shook my head.

"I'm Kyle, your brother and this is mom and dad. He's our little brother. Chris" he introduce the people to me. I know he just said who they were but it doesn't feel like they are my family.

"I-I don't remember" my head was now hurting, making wince in pain. Making the women run to me.

"Sweetie are you okay? Do you need something?" I nodded looking at her. She had brown eyes, pale skin brown hair, was about 5'1.

"Uh- Advil?" She nodded and went to get the pills. The men walked over me sitting at the edge if the bed.

"Hi baby girl, I'm Paul, your daddy, you know. Daddy's little girl" he whisper the last sentence, but loud enough for me to hear. He had black hair, with black eyes, tanned skin, about 5'5.

"Well- um- okay" the only thing I could manage to get out.

"Here you go hun" she came back with a glass of water and a pill. I drank it, I kept on seeing the boy looking at me in the corner of my eye. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he chuckle and shook his head. I started to stand up, the lady came and helped me. "I'm sorry but, what's your name?" I asked the couple.

"Melissa and he is Paul" wow he just told me his name and I forgot it quickly.

"Okay" once I stood up I notice that I was slightly taller than anyone, even the guys name.... Uh? Anthony? Carlos? Ben? He might of notice my frown because he soon told me his name.

"Kyle Matt Black"

"What's my name?"

"Melody Skye Black" I nodded and my attention was again on my forearm.

"We see you have tattoos" I nodded an frown. Andy. The name sounds familiar.

"Mom, dad can we talk for a moment outside please" Kyle said they nodded and they went outside.

**Kyle's POV**

"What is it?" My mom asked. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"She's not your daughter, she's not Melody" my mom and dad looked shocked. She blinked and shook her head.

"No. She is. She's my little Melody! She's my little girl I've been searching for a while!" I shook my head at her.

"Mom that's not Melody, Melody had brown eyes, a not so pointy noise, black hair, her skin was like dad's, she had this mark on her left shoulder" her eyes started to fill with tears.

"No! She's Melody!"

"Mom listen to me! She's Stacy!" Dad looked at me wide eye, I knew screaming at my mom was wrong but she needs to listen.

"There's no such thing as Stacy!" I groan in frustration. I pull out my iPhone and went to google. Typing 'Stacy Dawn Biersack' once it showed her page I showed it to my mom.

"She's not Melody mom. That's Stacy Storm. The girl that's in that room is Stacy. Stacy just had a little baby girl, she's only 5 weeks old, she's married to Andy Biersack, lead singer of Black Veil Brides. She's also in a band call The Devil Rebels. She not Melody Skye Black. She's Stacy Dawn Biersack. Mom please. Look! Her little girl name is Danielle Quinn Biersack!" My mom started sobbing more. Dad had a few tears falling down his cheek.

"Honey, Melissa." Chris came crawling to me, yes, he learned how to crawl at his seven months old. I picked him up and bounce him on my lap making him giggle.

"No! That's not true! Melody is my little girl! I'm not letting her go! Ever! I'd rather die first than have her taken away from me again. Kyle why are you doing this to me? I thought you cared about her"

"And I do, it's just not her mom, you should notice. Stacy is nothing like Melody"

"Kyle, please let me have a little girl for once, I've got Melody, please Kyle don't say anything about this with her" I sighed and nodded. She smiled at me, I forced a smile. Don't get me wrong I love Stacy, I'm a fan of her music, but she's not Melody, she's the Stacy Dawn Biersack. She's married to Andy Biersack. I just wish my mom would see that and would let her go with her real family instead of us.

**Andy's POV**

Two weeks has gone by. Without Stacy. Stacy. My love. Oh god, how I miss her having her in my arms, cuddling, kissing her. Danielle would probably not have the love of a mother, but I'll make sure she will. Cause I will find her. Even if its the last thing I have to do in my life.

**Melissa's POV**

Kyle's wrong. Melody, she is here. That's not Stacy. Even if she was she'll always be here with me. I'm not willing to give her up. Never.

"I'm going to check on her" I said, Paul came with me, holding my hand while we're walking. Kyle picked Chris up and walked behind us. Opening the door to Melody's room. I saw her look at her forearm where she has a tattoo of a star and something written on it.

"Melody baby" I said sitting down next to her and putting one arm around her.

"Uh- who's Andy?" I was startle. Andy.

"W-why are you asking?" I stutter.

"Because I have a tattoo of him" she showed me her arm where it says 'Our love is bulletproof, no matter how far we are, we'll always love each other. I love you Andy' I felt my heart sink down my stomach.

**Melody's/Stacy's POV**

"I'm going out for a while" I said, standing up, I looked for clothes but there was nothing.

"Your clothe are on the closet" he pointed to a white closet that was set on the corner. I nodded in thank you, and went to get clothes.

"Can you guys please give me privacy?" They nodded, Melissa came and hugged me, then it was Paul.

"We love you" I smile at them.

* * * *

When I was done changing I went outside. I notice that I never had a phone. So I decided to- I was cut off by Melissa coming outside with me.

"Melo, uh- here we brought a phone for you, if you need anything or get lost, just call us or Kyle. It already has the phone numbers in it, oh and you can put a password" she slightly smile at me.

"Thank you Melissa" I saw a flash of hurt cross her face.

"Your welcome" she whisper and went back inside.

I know I'm hurting them by not calling them mom or dad. But I'm just not ready to call them.

Walking to a park I saw that you could skate here too. I have this feeling that I always skate and I want to now.

I look at my phone putting my password in first. I looked through my contacts. Seeing I have.

Kyle

Mom

Dad

**Andy's POV**

"C'mon Andy, you need to get out of this room" Sammi said, rubbing circles on my back.

"I don't want to, I want Stacy back she's the only person I want, she's my life support, I need her." I was sobbing on her shoulder. The guys were looking at me with sympathy in their eyes.

"What about Danielle? She is your daughter. She needs her daddy with her, she's only 5 weeks old, she needs more love than anything right now" Jake said.

"I know, she's the only one I have left from Stacy, she gave me my daughter, she's suppose to be here with me and her, enjoying our life's with our daughter, but no, they took her away from me" I sobbed more into her shoulder. "I need to find her"

"What about Danielle? She's only 5 weeks old, she doesn't have her passport" I shook my head.

"She needs her mother like I need her too. Danielle doesn't need a passport or whatever, she's only five weeks old so they'll let her. Please I need to look for her" they all look at each other before nodding.

"Alright go" I smile.

I went to Danielle's room. She was sleeping peacefully, she looked so much like Stacy. Her black wavy hair, her grey eyes, her dimples, had Stacy's lips. She's identical like her, it's like they're twins.

I picked her up and snuggle into her.

"We're going to find mommy soon baby girl, I promise you we will" she started stir, finally opening her beautiful grey eyes, she looked up at me and smile slightly. Same as Stacy's.

"I promise"

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Just because tomorrow's my birthday xD I would probably continue this. I don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 231 124
*COMPLETED* a huge black veil brides fan finding out her step brother is andy Biersack. This is the first fanfiction I have ever wrote I hope you guy...
230K 7.9K 35
Jinxx's younger sister Maddie is a goodie goodie. She has good grades, popular, is an honor band student, has an amazing baseball player boyfriend. S...
90.7K 2.9K 31
Andy Biersack is the washed up lead singer of Black Veil Brides, a once reigning band that's lost its crown. Kourtney Winston is a high school junior...
11.4K 233 12
This story is about Rose. She love the band Black Veil Brides and she's finally going to see them live. But when she gets to the venue the doors are...