Bakugo X Reader

By bakudekutodo_

Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for... More

A/N
Quirk information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIAL (Bakugo's bday)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Halloween Special πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 πŸ‹
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Christmas Special πŸŽ„β„οΈ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SPECIAL (Bakugo's B'day) πŸŽ‰πŸŽ
Fasting speical
Chapter 50
SPECIAL (Deku's b'day)πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’š
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 5

15.3K 329 1K
By bakudekutodo_

Y/N's POV

I was standing there face to face with a door that said 1-A on it. I opened it slowly sliding the door to my left and saw no one was there.

"Hmm, I guess I'm early," I said to myself as I looked around the room to find a seat. I sat on the window side, the fourth seat down.

I sat there for a while until everyone had arrived. Bakugo came in and put his feet up on his desk which was a seat away from me. As Izuku came in, the guy with dark blue hair came up to him and then a brown head girl with pink cheek.

All of a sudden a yellow looking caterpillar staring straight at Izuku and that girl. As this thing said that he was going to be our homeroom teacher.

He came out of his sleeping bag and told us to wear a gym uniform and get outside.

As we did we were told to do this fitness test and whoever went last place will be expelled.

An hour later

We finally finished the fitness test and seeing Izuku's quirk was amazing at the softball throw. I was so excited when I heard that he passed the entrance exam that I completely forgot to ask how he defeated the robots.

The look on bakugo's face was extremely hilarious as his jaw dropped.

He was about to blow him up with his quirk but I grabbed his arm and told him to stop but pushed me away and ran so fast to beat Izuku up. Mr Aizawa grabbed Bakugo, using his scarf before he could have a chance to lay a finger on him.

Mr Aizawa told Bakugo to stop this which he did but he was still pissed as Izuku walked towards the brunette girl.

I asked why his finger was bruised and how he got a quirk but he told me he was a late bloomer and also that his quirk makes his finger bruised as he couldn't control his quirk because it was the second time using it.

I looked at the hologram and saw that I came in 2nd place while Izuku came in at last place

I felt sorry for Izuku but Mr Aizawa said "by the way the expulsion was all a lie, I used that method to make you guys work harder" which made Izuku breathe again.

Mr Aizawa gave Izuku a small slip to go to recovery girl so that she could feel his finger. I went with him to keep him company.

After that, we had a few lessons and then we had lunch. The food was delicious and it was really cheap too.

🔥💥🔥💥

At the end of school, I was walking past Bakugo's house but then someone grabbed my arm and began pulling me. When I looked to see who it was, I sighed.

It was Bakugo.

He pulled me into his house as if he was kidnapped me.

"Hey, what's your problem? If you want me to come into your house then just ask me" I gritted my teeth to show my anger towards him but he ignored me and walked towards the kitchen putting his bag next to the staircase.

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked "I don't want anything...and answer my question! Did you just drag me here just to ask if I wanted to eat!?"

He sighed. My old hag wants to meet you. She found out from auntie that you came" "auntie? Who?" confused about who he was talking about.

"Deku's mom"

"Oh...wait you call your mom ugly!? That's not nice. She gave birth to you and yet you disrespect her" I said a bit shocked but then again I would too call my mom an old hag for treating me horrible.

"Anyways where is your mom, Bakugo? If I'm only here for your mother to see me again then I want this to be quick because I need to go somewhere later" I asked tilting my head. "She's at work, what about yours dumbass?"

"Oh, my parents umm well" I was silent until Bakugo broke the silence "well what?" "Oh well...they kicked me out of the house in my home country" his jaw dropped.

"Wait what!! Ok, first of all, why did they kick you out and where is your home country anyways?" He asked looking interested in what I'm about to say.

"I was kicked out because I had a quirk and both my parents are quirkless also they hate quirk and my home country is in England" (you can choose your own country if you want)

"Wow your parents are pathetic," he said as he pulled me to sit down on the stool.

"So I came here and I've been living with Izuku and his mom for at least two years now, but now I've moved into my own house"

"Well you should have lived at my house, it's more better than that damn Deku's house. Plus there is a guest room that you could have stayed in too" he said walking to the kitchen.

"Well I didn't have your number at that time only Izuku's home number that his mom gave to call anytime," I said looking down at my hands.

After a while, Bakugo made himself some spicy noodles and was eating in front of me.
I was staring at him for a while until he glanced over towards me "do you want some because you didn't eat much at lunch" he asked.

I sat there shocked "Wait how do you know!?"

"I saw you holding a tray with a small portion of food" he answered

"Okay then let me taste it first" He got his chopsticks and put some of the spicy noddles in my mouth

My face turned red "ahh this is too spicy for me gimme some water" tears come down my eyes.

He gave me some ice-cold water.

I drank all the water and fine sighed in relief that my tongue was cooling down.

"Do you feel better dumbass" "y-yeah" I said as I placed the glass down.

I walked over towards my bag and took off my school blazers and walked back to the kitchen as it was getting pretty hot.

Bakugo noticed the scar on my arm "where did you get that scar on your arm?" He asked.

"Oh this umm...well someone threw a sharp object at me but it's fine now," I said not saying who it was.

"Who is this someone!?" He asked with an angry look on his face. "M-my p-parents," I said stammering from the fear he gave me from his blood-red eyes.

"Does your parents abuse you?" He asked.
"After coming back home from Japan then they acted this way"

"Well, at least you don't need l to suffer from them" I nodded. That's when we heard the door open.

We both looked at the front door and Mitsuki, Bakugo's mother, walked in and that's when she saw me.

"Oh so my son has brought home a girl for his first day of school, is she your girlfriend" Mitsuki laughed a bit before she smiled.

"Of course, she's not my girlfriend you damn old hag" Bakugo yelled at her. "Her name is Y/N, you must have remembered her when we were four years old?"

"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N?? I think I know you but I can't remember since Katsuki had lots of friends back then so I don't really remember their names except Izuku since me and his mom are very good friends"

"Well I best be going, I have to go to work," I said walking up to my bag and putting my blazer on.

"You go to work?" both Bakugo and Mitsuki said.

"Yeah I live alone now so I need to take care of things like paying the bills or making dinner," I said as I checked the clock in the room.

"Well aren't you acting like an adult at this age," Mitsuki said.

"Well I best be going now, bye" and with that, I walked out the door and walked straight home were I would change and head to work.

End of chapter 5

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 115 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
52.3K 1K 52
a young woman who has a beautiful face with a powerful quirk, has a curse? Y/N L/N is a kind girl. she is shy and not wanting to friends or interact...
1.4K 65 9
❊ ❝ π»π‘œπ‘€ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘯 π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘‘...π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ!? ❞ ΰΌ»βˆ˜Λšβ˜†Λšβˆ˜ΰΌΊ βœ°β‰«πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚈/𝙽 πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πŸ·πšžπš™πšœ π™ΊπšŠοΏ½...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...