Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashia...

By dianaragonzalez

My name is Eliany Gonzalez. One day, I was walking down the streets of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, when a tall... More

Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashian Jr.
Chapter 1: Hello, There
Chapter 2: First Appearance
Chapter 3: Yogurt & Fireworks
Chapter 4: Güanica & Kisses
Chapter 5: Breaking The News
Chapter 6: Camera Flashes Screaming Fans & Dinner
Chapter 7: A Day Out With The Star
Chapter 8: Kiss The Girl
Chapter 9: Treat Her Like Somebody
Chapter 10: Good In Goodbye?
Chapter 11: Airport
Chapter 12: 4 Months Later
Chapter 13: It's My Birthday!
Chapter 14: First Video Chat
Chapter 15: His Birthday
Chapter 16: One Year Later
Chapter 17: That Day Is Here
Chapter 18: Finally!
Chapter 19: Goodbye Friends
Chapter 20: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 21: The Moment We've Been Waiting For
Chapter 22: Not So Welcome
Chapter 23: House Hunting
Chapter 24: "Meeting Trip"
Chapter 25: Appointment
Chapter 26: Next Day
Chapter 27: Kendall (Part One)
Chapter 28: Kendall (Part Two)
Chapter 29: Fucking Up
Chapter 30: Where The Fuck Is He?
Chapter 31: Oh...
Chapter 32: The Original Plan
Chapter 33: Engagement Party
Chapter 34: Best Friend Drama
Chapter 36: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part Two: Turn Up!)
Chapter 37: She Did What?
Chapter 38: Wine Tasting With The Stars
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Lunch
Chapter 40: Thanksgiving With The Kardashians
Chapter 41: Home Alert
Chapter 42: The Calm & The Storm
Chapter 43: Girl's Last Day Out
Chapter 44: Everything Is Not Okay
Chapter 45: Woah
Chapter 46: Expecting
Chapter 47: Dinner Confessions
Chapter 48: Bora Bora
Chapter 49: Weddings and Babyshowers
Chapter 50: Wedding Frenzy
Chapter 51: I Now Pronounce You...
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
I'm with you all

Chapter 35: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part One: Barbecue)

1.9K 25 0
By dianaragonzalez

A/N: Sorry it took me so long. This is a long ass chapter and my best friend is staying with me for a week and... I got distracted but here it finally is!! Hope You All Had A Happy Thanksgiving ♡

Chosen Song For This Chapter:
Reunite For The Night - Logic

End

For Rob, it was weird when I started talking in spanish. He gets mesmerized by how easy and smooth I speak it. He enjoys listening to my spanish conversations. Even though, whenever I said, 'Robert', he'd get tense.

Amazingly, Rob and my guy cousins and brothers got along great. I haven't seen them in so long. I jumped on my oldest brother, Javier, when I saw him.

"Oh! It's so good to see you, man." He said in his Southwest, Detroit accent.

"It's good to see you, too. How are my babies?" I had an arm around him while we conversated about my nephew, Ivan and my niece, Analia. I haven't met them, yet. And he didn't bring them, since it was short notice. But he said that for the wedding, they'll meet me.

On another note, when Erick went to sit with my sister and her daughter, Jacie, Javier and I started to comment on Erick.

"Erick is fine, Eli. Don't worry about him."

"I'm just worried that he's not doing well, you know? He's always been so spaced out." I narrowed my eyes. I'm worried about my brother, he's been through so much, that he's just... Gone. He's not the same, as he use to be. I have a feeling it's because of all of the drugs he's taken, when he was in college.

"Chillax, Eli. Look, if you want, go talk to him." He offered, noticing that I was thinking a lot about it.

I nod turning to Rob and my cousin Tito, who are talking about cars. Typical, isn't it?

"Hey. I'm gonna go talk to my brother." I say to Rob. He nods, kissing my cheek and goes back to his conversation.

My steps are quick and I get to my brother. He's feeding my niece, Jacie some cake. She's two. Erick has always been closer to my nieces, Analia and Jacie. I've only been able to meet, Jacie. That was today.

I grab her and put her on my lap sitting down next to Erick. He smiles up to me.

"Hey. Oh, um. Sorry I didn't go up there to say hi and congrats. I don't want to be filmed." His eyes narrow.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I pat his hand.

"Are you happy?" Erick glanced at me. His voice is kind.

"Yes." I smile.

"Good." He nods, smiling after a moment.

"Are you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Sure. Uh... I'm glad I got to see you." He smiles.

"Me too. I missed my brother." I admit.

"I missed my annoying little sister. But she's not little anymore, now she's all grown up. And engaged. To Robert Kardashian." He spaced.

I giggle. Yeah, those are all facts and true. "When are you getting married?" I tease.

"I don't think marriage is for me." He shakes his head in denial.

"Why not?"

"Eli, some people are not meant for a happily ever after."

My eyebrows furry. "Of course they are. Just look for it. Don't give up." I get up setting Jacie next to him. I rub his shoulders and smile.

"Yeah." He taps my hand and starts giving Jacie her cake.

"So, promise me you're okay?" I hug my brother, while he sits.

"I am. Don't worry about me." He says without looking at me.

"Okay." I give up for now. But sooner or later he has to talk to me. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Yeah."

Before I started walking to my sister, I stayed where I was, looking at my brother. I sure hope he really is okay.

"Oh my God! You're so beautiful!" My sister Ninoshka embraced me in a super tight hug. She kept screaming like how Kylie does.

"Thank you! You look so skinny, after having Jacie." I giggle.

Her eyes widened. "I know! No one's noticed, yet." She pouts.

"I'm sure it's because the family has always seen you super skinny for so long that even if your skinny now, you don't look the same. You're a mom! Last time I saw you, you had no plans at all. Not even to move to Kentucky." We sat at her table, with her husband.

"Oh my God. So true, girl." She laughs.

"So, yeah. How are you guys?" I ask.

"We're so excited for you. I knew you were going to end up better than all of us." She held my hand across the table. " I always told mom to keep you safe, you're going to be worth a lot." She gives me her 'I-told-her-so', look.

I laugh nervously. "Uh, yeah. I guess you're right."

"So what's gonna happen after this party?"

I shake my head. "I don't know. A lot of people are leaving today. Like Yahaira, her kids, my dad and his family. Actually, the only ones that are staying are aunt Maria's kids and their kids, you guys, mom and my three best friends. Oh and their all going to stay at my house."

Nino's mouth falls open. "What? Your house is that big!?"

"My house is huge enough for about ten, queen size airbeds, yup." I nod, smiling.

"Oh, shit."

Oh shit, is right.

Everyone left after the party. After talking with my sister, we danced, ate and partied for a bit longer, until Rob came out of nowhere on stage, and said, "Thank you all for coming today. I appreciate the help from my fiancé's family. It was a plessure to have met all of you. And you guys don't have to go home. But get the fuck outta here."

Everyone including me, laughed at my fiancé's comment. He's crazy, we all know.

Saying my goodbyes wasn't easy at all. I didn't want anyone to leave but they had to because, like I said to Robert; Not everyone is a millionaire and can diss work whenever they want.

But I have to give him props. My teddy bear is such a wonderful person for doing all of this. Bringing all of my family and friends here. I honestly have no clue how to repay him for this. Robert Kardashian Jr., is the best person is the world. I am blessed to have him all for myself, tonight and every night to come.

"We'll be there for the wedding, baby shower, baby first birthday and everything." Yahaira joked. I swat her arm.

"Whoa, there. You're going too fast." I giggle.

"I love you, Eli." She hugged me. Her eyes filled with tears, Yahaira and her kids hugged me tightly before they left.

I walked to my dad who was still sitting down at his table. He sat with his sisters, brother, niece and nephews.

"Hey dad." I wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Hi, sweety. We were waiting for you to say bye." He said.

"Dad are you drunk? Even at my engagement party?" I laugh.

My family joined me, laughing and agreeing.

His eyes narrowed, amused. He shrugs then takes another sip of whatever he's drinking.

"Eliany, where's your fiancé?" My dads girlfriend asks me.

"He's saying bye to his partners and family, I think."

"Incase we don't see him before we leave, tell him we said our thanks and congratulations to both of you." My aunt Nydia said. I nod and stood beside her to give her a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you guys. Until the wedding, I guess." I said to them.

My cousins got up from their chairs and said their goodbyes. My aunts followed them and then left. My dad was the last one with my uncle. They stood behind me, while I said goodbye to the wifes and husbands.

I turned to them. "So many hugs." I breathed.

They both nod, smiling.

"Yeah. Our family is a huggable family." My uncle commented. "Come here you." He opened his arms out me. I walked in them giving him one last hug before he blessed me, kissed my cheek and left.

"Eli, Eli, Eli." My dad sighed. "No matter what happens, you can always come back home... I'm so proud of you. I knew you were going to be successful in life." He rubbed my arms.

"I'm not successful, dad. I'm just in love or whatever it is." I smile shyly.

"Whatever it is. I'm happy that you're happy." He smiles, too.

After walking my dad out of the huge tent, he got in the airport van and they drove off. While, walking back in, Robert saw me from beside the bar. He was talking to Russo and Daniela.

"Eliany!" I heard my name from behind me. I turned.

My classmates were all getting ready to leave.

"Hey!" I ran to them, hugging each one as I passed.

"We're leaving." Kelly pouts.

"I see. I thought you guys were staying." I said.

"No we all have to go. But we had fun. It was good seeing you." Joshua said, while hugging me.

"Sooner or later, I'll tell Robert to fly all of you out to hang, just us. Or I'll go to you, which ever way. I missed you guys." I smile.

"We missed you, too."

They talked to me about the hotel, the party, the engagement and everything else until their van was here to pick them up and take them to the airport.

5:21pm

On our way back home, I was in the car with Russo, Daniela and mom.

"All of the air beds should be there already, sir." Russo informed Rob.

"Okay. Cool." Rob held on to my hand, playing with my fingers. "So Diannise, are you excited for us?" Rob pitched to my mom.

"What!? You have no idea." She said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Mom you're gonna love my house. It's perfect." I commented.

"I know, I saw it on Facebook." She smiled.

"Of course you did." I roll my eyes.

We got home, my family and friends were already there. They waited outside, some still in the vans, others at my door.

"We should've told Khloé to come back early. I didn't know they were already here." Rob looked at me apologetically.

I shrug. "You think they care?" I smile.

His mood changes and he's normal now.

"Alright!" I got out of the Mercedes and walked to my family with my keys is hand.

I walk to the front door while my family greeted me and complimented my house from the outside.

"Oh, you guys haven't seen anything, yet." I opened my front door in a swift and walked in, looking behind me at my family.

First in was Daniela, Laura and Destiny. They walked in, mouth opened.

"This is better than Fifty Shades of Grey!" Daniela yelled.

I laughed open heartedly. This girl is crazy.

"Nini. Are you serious?" Destiny asked quietly.

"Shut up, you guys still haven't seen anything, yet." I walk in my house turning on the lights and turning once in a while to look at my friends face.

They walk in the living room with an O shaped mouth.

I laugh. My exact face when I first walked in this house.

They all followed me to the kitchen, pass the stairs and I turned on everything from there, as well.

"Babe! Get the grill going!" I heard Rob from the living room.

Oh gosh, bae. I know you showed me but I forgot.

"Uh. Okay!" I yelled back.

I walk to the patio outside, passed the huge table in the middle, passed the small bar and to the corner where the big, black, shiny grill is.

I opened the lid before reaching for the coal. How much did he say to put? Whatever I'll just fill the thing up until I can't see the bottom.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Rob spoke quietly but serious. He slips his arms around me, pushing me away from the grill. "You don't put a lot, babe. Do you want to burn the house down?" He smiles.

I roll my eyes. Boys and their toys.

"I forgot everything you showed me about the grill."

"Then pay close attention, now. Or go change and I'll get it started." He offered. Rob picks up a rag and throws it over his shoulder. His muscles flex while he removes the some of the coal from the grill.

On the counter of the bar, he placed some plates and silverware for the grill, before removing the coal.

"Hand me those, babe." He says.

I reach for it and gave it to him. He puts the things next to the grill before reaching for the liquid to start the fire.

"Step back, Eli."

I obey watching the fire grow as he squirts the liquid to the flames. I could feel the hot vapor on my arms, as it grew higher.

"Okay. See? It's not that hard." Rob kisses me before walking in the house. I follow closely behind.

"Barbecue, anyone?" Rob asks to my aunts and mother who are sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

"Uu, yes. Thank you." My aunt Fermina, smiles.

"Hey, um. You guys wanna see upstairs?" I offered to them.

They all smiled and nodded before getting up and following me. In the family room, my cousins and friends were sitting on the big sofa.

"Hey guys, let's go upstairs." I said to the girls.

"Where's, uh, Rob?" My cousin Tito asked me.

"He's outside, I think. Go in the kitchen, and walk towards the other side to the family room. He's out in the patio, grilling, I don't know what." I giggle.

Tito, Gilbert, Odemaris' boyfriend Juan, Yanai's husband Oscar, and Rosy's boyfriend Abe walked out to the patio. Mom, my aunts, Maria, Fermina and my cousins, Yanai, Odemaris, Rosy, Gilbert's girlfriend Margaret, Tito's girlfriend Shorty, my friends, Daniela, Laura and Destiny followed me upstairs.

I walked to the farthest guest room.

"This is the guest room." I opened the door to the shiny baby blue and creme colored room.

"Oh, how pretty." My mom commented. "I'm staying here with my sisters." She smiled.

"Okay." I agree.

In the next room, I turned away so that my cousins could see.

"If anyone is pregnant, they can have use this room. Otherwise... For the kids." I smile.

"Beauty is pregnant." Odemaris said, quietly.

Margaret flushed red.

"What?" My eyed widen. "With Gilbert's baby?"

"No with a donkey's baby." Margaret laughed.

I roll my eyes. "When were you gonna tell me?"

"Tonight. Gil was gonna tell you."

"Aw! Beauty, I'm so happy for you." I hug her then rub her belly.

"How far long are you?"

"Three months." She smiled.

"But you aren't so big." I passed my hand on top of her womb, again.

"Oh my God, but it's super hard." I laughed. "You guys can stay here. Have your own bathroom with closet and errythang."

"Thank you, Eli." Beauty kissed my cheek and went back to stand next to Ode.

"I wish I had more guest rooms but I don't." I shrugged.

My family and friends filled me with, 'don't even worry about it' and 'oh, please'.

"Alright then. My room is off limits, of course, unless, Rob tells me I can have people in there." I smile apologetically. "Lets go outside and eat." I offered.

The women turned around and started walking away. Except for Daniela, who stayed standing, eyeing me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I had already been here, Eli. I saw all of the clothes on your closet floor and Russo told me what happened." Her eyes narrow.

"Then why did you act like you've never been here?" This confused me farther. She was already here, in my house. And I didn't know.

"I wanted to talk to you alone." She walks to my room door. I follow her, then open the door and she sits on the bed. "Eliany, you literally ripped his heart out today." She said.

"I know. He did the same."

"But he came back." She said quickly. "You were going to leave."

I bow my head away from her. I've heard this before.

"Eliany this isn't the first time you've tried to run away from things that hurt. You have a really bad thing about you. You run away from everything that may hurt you. You need to learn how to be strong and take it."

When I didn't look at her, she kept talking. I've heard this before, Daniela.

"Eliany, if there's someone so strong and collected, it's you. But running away from your problems isn't going to help you or Rob."

"I know."

"Then stop running away everytime you two fight."

Shit. She's right. Ugh, but it's not like I do it, intentionally.

"I promise I'll try not to walk or run away, everytime we fight." I look at her eyes.

"I know you, Eli. Better than anyone." She shakes her head and gets up from the bed. I turn to her.

"Get changed. I'll see you downstairs. Oh and I'm staying an extra three days." She winks before closing the door behind her.

I sigh.

I walk to my closet to get changed.

Downstairs, Russo is talking with some of the producers that were in my kitchen.

When did they get here?

"... They might go out. But if they don't, I'm pretty sure they're gonna fill the air beds, themselves." I heard him explain.

"Okay. If they go out then we'll stay here and prepare the beds for them. Oh, Miss Eliany." Jason, the head producer noticed my presence.

"Hello." I say professionally.

"Uh. Sánchez and I were discussing the air beds. I want to know where would you like them setted?" He asks.

"Uh." I haven't thought about it, yet. Maybe in the living room... "Four might fit in the living room if you push the big couch closer to the entrance foyer wall. Two or three might fit in the family room, if the couch is pushed back, too." I explain.

"Do we have your permission to rearrange the furniture?" He asks in a more professional way.

"Uh. Yeah, of course."

He nods and begins to talk to Sánchez. Who gives me a weird look before I walk away.

The hell was that look for?

I walk to the patio, seeing my little cousins, Jacob, Oscar Jr., Amina and Evelysse run by the pool.

My stomach turns. I send a small prayer to God, praying that none of them fall in the pool. I get to the double sliding doors, listening to the loud music. Oh, bachata.

"...Eliany likes barbecue on hers." I hear my fiancé's voice from the table next to the doors. I step out in the sunsetting daylight.

I wrap an arm around Robert's waist, he freezes but calms down when he sees that it's me. Next to him was my mom. She smiled widely at us.

"I like barbecue on what?" I ask him.

"Your shish kabobs." His tongue plays around with the word, causing him and I to smile.

"Say it, again."

"Shish Kabob." We laugh.

I get on my tippy toes with my lips puckered offering him a kiss. He leans down and gives me one.

We were all seated and eating shish kabobs, steaks, hot dogs and hamburgers. It was a magical moment for me. My friends and family sat in the same table, watching the sun go down. We talked about everything before the real fun started.

During the night, we played Dominos, checkers and heads up. My guy cousins changed to swimming trunks and started to wrestle with themselves in the pool. The kids were outside, being watched by their moms, while they run around and play. The gals and I went to the jacuzzi. I stayed seated out with my feet in the hot water. We obviously talked girl stuff until I excused myself to go spend time with my fiancé.

Rob, Russo and Daniela were at the bar. Daniela is already tipsy and, I guess, so is Russo because he's actually laughing. But I mean, snapping his head back, throaty laugh, laughing. He seemed careless and free. Rob told me it was his day off until tonight.

Daniela seemed happy. She hugged me, every chance she could. Reminded me of our 'talk' as much as she could. But she knows me too well, so it's hard not to listen to her.

"Hey. I'm gonna sleep in Russo's room. Out here." She slurred. Drunk Daniela, is here.

Russo's room was located behind the pool. It was suppose to be a shed but Rob turned it into a bachelor apartment for Russo. Mainly for work. But oh well.

"Uh. Okay."

I have a feeling my best friend is getting laid tonight. They better not or I'll be pissed. She's leaving in three days. Or that's what she told me.

"What?" She notices my thinking face.

"You're leaving in three days." I remind her.

"No. After your family leaves in three days, I'm staying an extra three. For now." She smiles.

I nod my head. For now, huh?

After the barbecue, everyone went inside. My aunts began to dance in the family room. Everyone stared, smiling. I was sitting on Rob's lap, next to Laura. I was holding her hand.

"Come on Eli. Dance." My aunt Maria hold her hand out to me.

I love me some Salsa and Marc Anthony but I am not going to dance in front of everyone.

I shake my head no, giggling.

"Go dance." Rob encourages.

"No. Let them have the spotlight." I laugh.

Somewhere in the house I hear a door opening. I get up and walk to where I heard the sound.

"Eli! Rob!" It's Khloé. She's here.

I run out of the kitchen to the small hall between the living room and kitchen.

A glowing, tanned and gleaming, Khloé stood right there.

I jump on her.

"Hi! How's everything going? Where's Robbie?" She laughs.

"Come on. He's with my family in the family room."

Two minutes after Khloé came, Kim, Kylie and Kris got here. Rob was excited to see them, even more excited when I showed Kris how to dance Salsa.

The camera crew were there but I almost couldn't tell.

I honestly had the most fun ever. Both families in one big room. I'm engaged and... Super blessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 409K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
2.4M 90.9K 45
KELLY & STEPHEN Kelly Jane had a huge crush on Stephen ever since the moment she laid eyes on him. Even though he has a bad reputation when it comes...
238 59 6
" what are you excatly Mr.kim ? " " I'm something which is impossible for anyone to understand. " WHEN A COLD HEARTED PERSON FELL IN LOVE. " please d...
185K 6.9K 35
I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far from the lifestyle I lived as a poor co...