Bakugo X Reader

By bakudekutodo_

Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for... More

A/N
Quirk information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIAL (Bakugo's bday)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Halloween Special 👻🎃
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🍋
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Christmas Special 🎄❄️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SPECIAL (Bakugo's B'day) 🎉🎁
Fasting speical
Chapter 50
SPECIAL (Deku's b'day)🎁🎉💚
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 4

16.1K 342 417
By bakudekutodo_

Bakugo's POV

As Y/N left the conversation the class was over and everyone was going home.

Deku was the only one left in the classroom. I walked up to Deku and grabbed the book that he was holding and exploded it and threw it out the window.

"Hey, where's Y/N? Oh wait she's not here to protect you" I said with a smirk. "If I were you I wouldn't even apply for U.A" I walked out of the room as Deku shivered from my threat.

Y/N's POV

It was time that Izuku would be coming home so I decided to make his favourite food, Katsudon.

I heard the news that one student was captured by a villain and none of the heroes didn't do anything and another school kid tried to save him.

I didn't check the TV screen as it wasn't too important as I was busy cooking. Inko would also be back from her work so I made some extra for her.

As Izuku came home he seemed happy. "Why are you so happy today? Did something amazing happen?"

"Oh well it's nothing, I'm just thinking that I should start training if I want to get into U.A and also I can get in shape," he said smiling widely.

"Oh okay well I making Katsudon so take a shower and it might be ready by the time you get out," I said as he nodded and rushed to his room to get a clean pair of clothes.

💥🔥💥🔥

It's finally August.

It's been five months now since that day. Izuku has been leaving me alone and not telling me where he goes. I sometimes feel left out just like what my fake friends would do.

Sometimes I would always catch Izuku using a handgrip during class.

I wanted to train with Izuku but he told me that it was training that he had to do alone. So I had to train alone to get even stronger.

It was summer break and I was walking home from work but then a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned my head to see Bakugo "Hey I heard you're applying for U.A high" he said squeezing my shoulder. "Umm...yeah I am, do you have a problem with that" I pushed his hand off my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm the only one in this shitty school who's going to go to U.A so if I were you I wouldn't even apply or I will blow you up! Got it" he said walking away without letting me speak.

"If you blow me up then wouldn't that make you a villain and not a hero," I said but Bakugo was already far away so he couldn't have heard me.

As I was walking slowly, there was a huge house that was for sale. The prize was really cheap. I got my phone and took a picture of the number in case I might want to live there. This was because all the apartments that I've seen were very expensive.

I did want to live next to Izuku's apartment because there was an empty apartment but a young couple took it before I could have a chance to see the prize and inside the place too.

As I got back, I saw Izuku opening the door which I ran before he could close the door. "Hey Izuku, how's your training going?"

"It's going pretty good, I feel strong already" he chuckled as we both walked inside.

Time flashed before our eyes as it was time for the U.A exam to start and I walked in the school's huge door and sat in my seat which was next to Bakugo and Bakugo was sitting next to Izuku.

I was going to walk with Izuku, to U.A, but he ran off somewhere very early. I thought he went to U.A but when I arrived, he was nowhere to be seen.

As Present Mic talked about how we would do this exam. I saw Bakugo's card and we were both in the same group. But for Izuku, he was in group B.

"Oh I see, so they splitting us up so we don't help any of our friends," Bakugo said glancing at Izuku's card.
"Yeah, your right" Izuku said as he leaned a bit to see Bakugo's card.

"Look at your own damn card" Bakugo yelled, moving his card away for Izuku's view. "Damn I really wanted to crush you"

A while later we were told to go and change out of our school uniform and into the other clothes that we had to bring for the physical exam.

As I walked up to my group, I saw Bakugo wearing a black tank top and I was able to see how fit this guy was.

As soon as Present Mic said 'go' the doors opened and we all ran out and started to destroy the one, two and three point robots.

I used my fire to burn them as if they were alive and see them melt to the hard concrete ground.

I had at least 59 points and 17 saved and all of a sudden a huge zero pointer robot, at least as huge as a building came out of nowhere and everyone was running for their lives and but my feet could no move but instead of running with the others my legs dragged me towards the robot.

I was trembling in fear but closed my eyes and took a deep breath and released the fire that was in me and as I stopped it was working but Bakugo came and blew an explosion at it and everyone was cheering him on while I did the hard work on stopping it.

I was so pissed. When everyone left I tried to punch him in the face but he grabbed it.

"Why are you getting so mad about something so small" he grinned at me. I snarled under my breath and pushed his hand off mine.

After a few minutes of rest, we had the written exam.

🔥💥🔥💥

Izuku had been spacing out after the entrance exam. I asked if everything was okay but he said that he was fine and that I didn't have to worry. I had a feeling he might have failed the physical exam since he didn't have a quirk to destroy the robots.

A week and two days later me and Izuku got a letter and I opened it while Izuku when to his room. It was a hologram of All Might saying that I got accepted to U.A.

I was at the dining table while Izuku went to his room as he wanted to be alone in the room.

Inko was next to Izuku's door as she was worried if he didn't get in. After a few minutes, she came to me to see if I passed or failed.

When I told her that I passed she smiled and hugged me. "Hopefully Izuku passes and then maybe I'll take you two for desserts. I nodded and we waited for Izuku to come out.

Izuku was taking a long time so I messaged him.

🥦Izuku🥦

Y/N:
Hey, I got accepted to U.A
What about you?"

Midoriya:
Really!
I got accepted too
I finished listening to the recording

Y/N:
That's great
Now we can go for desserts

Midoriya:
Okay

I then texted Bakugo as Izuku got out of his room to tell Inko the good news.

💥Bakugo💥

Y/N:
Hey did you get accepted to U.A

Bakugo:
Of course, I did, what about you dumbass!

Y/N:
Not surprised of course you're going to be accepted

I then left the chat as he asked if I got accepted or not.

Bakugo: "hey I said did you fucking get accepted"

Bakugo: "don't fucking ignore me you peace of shirt!!"

Once we had dinner, Izuku got ready and rushed out of the apartment.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked but he didn't answer. So I quickly put on a jacket and shoes and told Inko that I would be back soon.

I put my black hoodie on my head so if Izuku looked back, he would know that it's me as the hoodie was a bit too big so it covers half of my face.

Halfway walking, Izuku began to run.

'Does he think he's being followed?' I thought as I slowly walked faster.

I stopped when I got near the beach. I looked to see that Izuku was talking to a skinny looking man with yellow hair.

A few minutes went by and the skinny guy grabbed two cans and crushed them. But then I saw him.

All Might...

Izuku's idol.

He turned from a skinny looking guy to a big muscular man.

That's when a couple yelled, "wait, is that All Might?" "No way! when did he get here!?"

Izuku and All Might began to run.

I smiled as I walked back to the apartment.

💥🔥💥🔥

As we were at school, our teacher called me, Bakugo and Izuku and congratulated us for not one not two but three students that were accepted to U.A in Aldera Junior High.

Bakugo couldn't stop glaring at me and Izuku for getting in.

Once school was over, I had to hurry and get back home so I could change my clothes so that I could go and visit the house that I'm going to move into soon.

I had called the number of that huge house I walk past every time. I didn't understand why it was soo cheap but the owner of the house didn't want to tell.

I was told that everyone who lived here left after a month or two. They didn't say why but just left to live in another city in Japan.

I was allowed to look around the place, alone, to see if I like it or not.

There was a lot of things I didn't need to buy to add inside the house like a fridge, microwave, sofa, and much more.

They all look brand new.

The only things I need to do was to clean the place and paint and add wallpapers.

There was nothing weird or scary about the house so I had bought it. I thought about asking Inko and Izuku to live in the huge house with me as a thank you for letting me stay for so long at their small apartment.

But also they might like to stay because it's a perfect place for two people.

I decided to ask anyway.

As I got back, I asked "do you know that huge house that's for sale?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Inko asked as she slurped some noodles. "Well I bought the house and was wondering if you want to live there"

"Oh well, I need to think about this so I'd say that you should go and live there and if I think that it's time to move then I will come and will live with you," she said as she drank her water.

"Okay just remember that it won't be a bother for you to live with me. Plus the house is way too big so I don't want to live alone in a huge empty house" she nodded and that's when Izuku came and sat down to eat.

I told him everything that I told Inko and he agreed that they should move as their apartment feels smaller day by day.

Inko then explained to Izuku that they might move soon.

"So do you want to help fix the house a bit like the cleaning, painting, and adding the wallpaper?" I asked. "Sure," they both said as I was glad that I'm going to have some help.

💥🔥💥🔥

A few weeks later

I was now living in my new house.

It took a while to finish fixing the whole house but me, Izuku and Inko managed to do it in less than two weeks.  

Now it's time to start U.A high.

END OF CHAPTER 4

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1K 52
a young woman who has a beautiful face with a powerful quirk, has a curse? Y/N L/N is a kind girl. she is shy and not wanting to friends or interact...
837 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
584 2 7
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...