Are you my Soulmate?

By FriedChicken12

I wake up with the chair on the floor and I'm still tied up. I try to lift myself up, but fall right back dow... More

Are you my Soulmate?
Waiting
The Conversation
The Stare
The Dream
Accusation
Stalking the Stalker
changes of heart
Reawakening
Waking up
Mr.Mysterious
Nice to meet you
welcome back
I want the truth
So we meet again? O_o
Halo
Put a ring on it?
Yes?
Trouble in Paradise
Forgive and Forget
Kill
Kidnapped
Home Again
Wedding Bells
A Caribbean Honeymoon
Positive
EPILOGUE

Reunited

187 4 2
By FriedChicken12

A/N: Okay you guys I know that I haven't uploaded in a little while, I couldn't think of anything but I just thought of something and I'm going to try to upload it as soon as possible. I also wanted you guys to know that I am considering making a sequel to "Are You My Soulmate" !!!! Please feel completely and absolutely free to give me your feedback and let me know what you think. Okay wuv u guys, thanks 4 reading!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a warning that this chapter might be a little short considering that this book is coming to an end.

_____________

Taylon's POV

After I hit Toren in the head with the flower vase, I ran up the stairs to find Kylie. I searched in every single room, until finally I found her with her mouth taped shut and she was tied to a chair. She's beautiful but we'll need to work more on her strength. I un-taped her mouth and untied her.

"Miss me?" I said with a grin

"Did I ever" she says with a sigh of relief

"I swear I'm never going to let anybody hurt you ever again" I say

When I say this, she just smiles up at me. I lean down to her and kiss her. She instantly kisses me back and we pull apart. We walk down the stairs and out of the door. I put her in the car and drive her back to the house.

When we get inside, there's a shower of hugs and kisses waiting there for Kylie.

"Are you hurt?" my mom asks her "We've been worried sick"

"I'm fine" Kylie says "Just a little tired" she says

"That'll be taken care of" I say, smiling

She rolls her eyes at me and goes up to my room. I follow her and by the time I make it up to my room, she's already asleep. I laugh at her and lay down next to her.

"I love you Kylie" I say to her, I don't think she can hear me though.

"I love you too Taylon" she says sleepily

I smile and kiss her forehead and we both drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Sorry!!!!!! I know it's short but this book is coming to an end :-( Which team are you guys on? Would you rather Kylie end up with Taylon or Toren? ;-) Please continue to read, comment and VOTE!!!! LUV ALL MY FANS, READERS, COMMENTERS, VOTERS, AND OVERALL SUPPORTERS!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
25.6K 2.2K 42
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...