PRESSURE

By Nova_Lynnnn

Sabian 'Sire the Don' Savage is in the prime of his career, as his music is reigning on the top of the charts... More

✨ Cast ✨
✨Chapter 1: The Don
✨ Chapter 2: Prancer
✨ Chapter 3: Move me
✨ Chapter 4: Family Feuds
✨ Chapter 5: Making Deals
✨Chapter 6: Man of the Night
✨Chapter 7: Control
✨Chapter 8: New friends, Same family
✨Chapter 9: The Benefits of Friends
✨Chapter 10: Damage Control
✨ Chapter 11: In the Mix
✨Chapter 12: A Dangerous Game
✨Chapter 13: Mo' Problems
✨ Chapter 15: Diss-Appointments
✨Chapter 16: Family Business
✨ Chapter 17: Opportunties
✨ Chapter 18: Need to Know
✨ Chapter 19: On my own
✨Chapter 20: Me and You
✨Chapter 21: Trapped
✨ Chapter 22: Life is good
✨ Chapter 23: Three's Company
✨Chapter 24: Moving On.
✨ Chapter 25: Opening Night
✨Chapter 26: Changes
✨Chapter 27: All Hell Breaks Loose
✨Chapter 28: The Aftermath
✨Chapter 29: Leveling Up
✨Chapter 30: Grand Gestures And New Beginnings
✨Chapter 31: I'd Follow You Anywhere
✨Chapter 32: Family Ties
✨Chapter 33: Happily Ever After
✨Epilogue

✨ Chapter 14: Soul Sisters

8.5K 711 362
By Nova_Lynnnn

Bazzi's 'Beautiful' blasted out of the car speakers as Kadence navigated the streets of Los Angeles with her top down and the sun shining in her face.

It was Saturday aka designated family day but instead of going to her parents house she was heading to her favorite bistro to meet with her father and brothers who after a few missed Saturday's and a few missed phone calls finally put their foot down and demanded to see her.

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel" Kadence sang loudly as an unknown number flashed across the radio screen - pausing her music and ruining her vibe, "Hello

"Hi, may I speak to Kadence Davine please?" said a voice Kadence didn't recognize.

"This is she, may I ask who's calling?"  Kadence asked as she pulled into the parking lot of Fusion.

"My name is Crystal Woods. I'm Madison Diamond's manager and I'm calling in regards to a possible choreography job for the HSMA's, can you meet today?"

"I can absolutely meet today, what time?" Kadence asked.

"Great we'll be at S.I.P dance studio in Beverly Hills around four o'clock, how does that sound?"

Kadence looked down at the clock. It was now going on one, meaning she had enough time to have lunch with her family and still make it to Beverly Hills with time to spare, "That's perfect see you at four o'clock."

"I look forward to it." Crystal said before hanging up, allowing Kadence to let out the scream she had been holding in since she heard Madison Diamond's name, and immediately dialing Sabian's number afterwards.

"What's up trouble?" Sabian answered the phone, the smile evident in his voice.

After their little impromptu sleepover, the two had begun to talk a lot more and had transitioned into a full blown friendship - talking to one another every chance they got although they were constantly warned to stay away from one another.

"Guess who has a meeting with Madison Diamond and her manager at four o'clock?" Kadence beamed.

"Damn for real, that's huge I'm proud of you." Responded Sabian.

"Thank you so much," Kadence smiled as the familiar feeling of butterflies set in, "I really can't thank you enough though because technically none of this would be possible if it weren't for you taking a chance on me."

"Nah don't give me all the credit, I just so happened to run into you before another celebrity could, I got lucky."

Kadence shook her head, "Always the modest one."

Sabian chuckled, "How did lunch with your father and brothers go, did you tell them news?"

"Oh shit." Kadence said suddenly remembering the very reason she was parked in the restaurants parking lot.

"Don't tell me you forgot" Sabian laughed.

"No no no, I did not forget to meet them I just got distracted and forgot to get out of the car."

Sabian chuckled and shook his head, "Call me later."

"K, bye." Kadence said hanging up and rushing out of the car.

"Why wear a watch if you still can't keep track of time?" Ryan said the moment Kadence reached their table.

"For fashion of course." Kadence smirked.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you're late." Ryan slit his eyes.

"But at least I'm cute while doing it." Kadence said as she went around the table hugging and kissing each of them.

"I missed those witty remarks." her father smiled as she took a seat in between Ryan and Cameron.

"Hell I didn't." Kortez said jokingly.

"Don't worry, I know you missed them most of all." Kadence teased as their waitress approached their table, unbeknownst to Kadence for the second time.

"Okay, are you guys ready to order now?" she asked and everyone nodded before giving her their orders.

"Okay so I have two cokes, one sprite, one corona, one water with lemon, two steak and shrimp, one Chinese chicken salad, one fusion special, and one salmon Alfredo; am I right?"

"You're correct, thank you." Kadence smiled.

"Now I know we've missed a lot, Kadence just ordered a salad when there was steak on the menu." Ryan joked.

"For your information, I happen to love their chinese chicken salad and I also ate before I got here."

"Lunch before lunch now that sounds like Kadence." Cameron said.

"Blah blah blah, so how's life?" Kadence asked.

"You tell us, you're the one who became a big shot and forgot about her family." Kortez playfully scoffed.

Kadence rolled her eyes, "I didn't forget about you guys I just needed some space, I don't do well with drama and that's all it is whenever mommy and I don't agree."

"We understand sweet heart, we just would love if you started coming around again, we're family." Charles said.

"I'll try my best daddy, I'm just really busy these days so even if it feels like it's on purpose I promise it's not."

"I understand baby girl just call more at least, that'll make my day."

"I will." Kadence smiled as the waitress sat their drinks down in front of them.

"So speaking of busy, how's Sire the Don doing?" Cameron asked, his voice laced with amusement.

Kadence took a long desperate sip of her water, "Is that what this lunch is about?"

"Not exactly, we really did miss you but why pussy foot around something we all want to know?" Ryan asked.

"So you don't want to pussy foot around the situation but technically he pussy footed around the question."

Kadence was far from ashamed of her friendship with Sabian but she also wasn't jumping at the idea of offering up information about something she was confused about herself especially with her brothers.

"Okay so what's up with y'all?" Kortez asked.

"He's my friend." Kadence shrugged.

"And that's it?" Cameron added.

Kadence eyebrow spiked up in confusion, "Should he be more?"

Charles, unsure of what his children were talking about kept his eyes glued on the TV playing ahead of him - not the least bit concerned about whatever they were currently accusing Kadence of doing.

Unlike most fathers, Charles was lenient with his youngest daughter; Letting her make her own path in life, only being the support he felt she needed and never discouraging her. Her entire life she had been the child who always moved to the beat of her own drum and while he didn't believe in having favorite children, he definitely had a huge soft spot for his baby girl and admired the woman she grew to be and owned being.

"I'm sure you can answer that question for yourself." Kortez said.

Kadence just laughed and continued to sip her water, she loved her brothers more than anything in the world but just like everyone else she didn't owe them an explanation.

"Just be careful." Ryan said knowing his sister had no intention of explaining the nature of her relationship with Sire to them, and even though he didn't want to admit it, the truth was that she didn't have to.

"I always am." Kadence said matter of factly.

Minutes later the waitress brought their food to the table, ending all conversation about Sabian; Which Kadence was more than grateful for and soon the entire situation had been forgotten.

"I would love to stay and chat but I have somewhere to be." Kadence pulled a few bills out of her wallet prepared to pay for lunch.

"What are you doing with that?" Ryan asked, both offended and impressed by his little sister who seemed to be growing more and more every time he saw her.

"I'm paying for lunch." Kadence shrugged as she placed enough money on the table to cover their bill and the tip, "And before you ask me, yes I'm sure."

Reluctantly the four men put away their wallets away, allowing Kadence to have this moment knowing that in some way it was pivotal for her.

"So next Saturday?" Kadence asked standing up.

"Just let us know the time and place." Charles nodded.

"And don't be late." Ryan added.

"Goodbye." Kadence sang as she walked away from the table and out the doors of the restaurant.

Forty five minutes later Kadence pulled up to S.I.P dance studio with sweaty palms and a racing heart. Something about this meeting made everything more real for her than it had ever been, especially since there was no safety net, no rule book and most importantly no do overs.

Kadence walked into the studio number Crystal had given her, where she quickly spotted Madison seated on the floor with her headphones in.

Madison Diamond came on the music scene less than a year before and was already topping charts and breaking barriers. Everything from her style to her voice was unique and Kadence couldn't wait to hear what her vision was for her first ever award show performance.

"You must be Kadence." a woman said causing Kadence to turn around, coming face to face with a brown skinned woman with a warm smile.

"I am and you must be crystal." Kadence held her hand out.

"At your service, I hope the drive wasn't too much of a hassle."

"Not at all." Kadence smiled.

"Great, why don't we have a seat and talk details," Crystal said leading Kadence over to the sitting area, "Before I start, do you have any questions for me?"

"Well not to shoot myself in the foot - but why me I'm not exactly known in the industry, I'm just getting started."

"You're right and I won't sit here and say you were my first pick, honestly I wasn't sure about having a video girl as the choreographer for such an important moment in Madison's career but after getting in touch with Sire the Don and~"

"You spoke with him about me?" Kadence asked, shocked.

Crystal nodded, "He was very sure of your talent and convinced me there was no one else for the job, so Madison and I did research of our own. We spent hours on your instagram, completely mesmerized by you and that's why we want to offer you the job."

"Just like that." Kadence asked.

"Things can often come this easy Kadence, not always but sometimes things just make perfect sense and there's no point in beating around the bush when you know what you want. You and Madison are the underdogs and that makes you the perfect team" Crystal said, "No one is expecting Madison to kill this opening performance and with all the rumors out there no one is expecting you to thrive, but luckily for the both of you - I always put my money where no one else will, so what do you say?"

"Honestly you had me at mesmerized." Kadence smiled.

"Great, I drew up a contract with everything on it including pay" Crystal said handing the four page packet, "And in addition of being compensated for your services you'll receive two tickets to see your work come to life."

Kadence nodded as she read through the contract thoroughly making sure she understood every detail of it. This would be the first contract she ever signed and for her this moment solidified how far she had come and how far she would go.

"Do you have a pen?" Kadence asked, fully satisfied with all of the conditions of the contract.

Crystal nodded, handing Kadence a pen where she signed under Madison's name on each page.

"So are we starting today?" Kadence handed the contract back to Crystal who tucked in safely back in her folder.

"Not today. Madison has quite a few engagements today we only came here to check out the studio space rehearsals will start tomorrow at eight am."

Kadence nodded, making a mental note to rearrange her classes for the next few weeks.

"Now that all of the technicalities are out of the way you can meet Madison" Crystal said standing up and leading Kadence over to Madison who was still seated in the middle of the floor with her headphones in.

"As you can see, once she's in her zone she stays there," Crystal shook her head, "Maddy."

She looked up at the both of us and finally stood up, "Sorry I was listening to this beat Mack sent me."

"You're fine, I just wanted to introduce you to Kadence."

"Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan" Madison said her voice low and raspy, nothing like her singing voice.

"Of me?" Kadence raised her brow.

Both Crystal and Madison chuckled, "Yes of you, I've been watching your IG videos non stop, I followed you, you didn't see?"

Kadence shook her head no and silently cursed herself for not actually sorting through any of her recent follower request, "Sorry, it's been hectic since the Body on Me video."

Madison nodded, she knew all about Kadence's recent mishaps with the media, but even at just twenty years old Madison knew never to believe everything she saw and read, especially on the Internet.

"I'll be right back." Crystal said walking away from the two women answering her ringing phone on her way out.

"So I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning right?" Madison asked her eyes full of hope.

Kadence smiled, "Yes, I'll be here and thanks...you know for giving me this chance."

Madison shrugged, "Someone took a chance on me too."

"And they made the right choice."

"And so did I." Madison smiled.

"Madison are you ready, the car is outside" Crystal said walking back into the studio, interrupting the sweet moment between the two women.

"See you tomorrow Kadence!" Madison exclaimed before following Crystal out of the door.

Once they were gone, Kadence looked at herself in the mirror and it finally hit her that this was real, somewhere in her life she had made all the right decisions and now she was finally living out her dreams; She knew she could be a bit much for most people, but she was grateful for the people who took chances on her anyway.

Kadence dialed Deja's number as she walked out of the studio. They hadn't spoken all day but she couldn't wait to share this news with her best friend.

"Hello?" Deja answered on the fifth ring.

"You'll never guess where I was D." Kadence said getting into her car, immediately putting the top down.

"Where?" Deja asked.

"A meeting with Madison Diamond and her manager." Kadence said excitedly.

"Oh wow really, what was the meeting about?" Deja asked holding the phone between face and shoulder as she stirred the food on the stove.

"I'm choreographing her performance for the HSMA's."

"Wow that's huge Kadence, I heard she was opening the show."

"No pressure right?" Kadence chuckled.

Deja laughed, "More like double the pressure but you've got this, you're Kadence."

"And guess what I get two tickets to the show and of course I want you to go with me."

Deja gulped, "That's sweet but I'm not sure that's really my scene."

"Cameras and celebrities at your fingertips, that's exactly your scene."

Deja laughed but it was humorless, almost forced and Kadence picked up on that.

"Are you okay D?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just don't know if I'll be able to get off work." Deja said.

"Well that's okay, I'm on my way home now, how about you come over and we drink and play games and have our own little celebration?"

"Sorry K, I can't tonight. Dad is working the overnight shift and mom is sick so I have to keep an eye on Jesùs."

"Aww come on D, don't make me celebrate alone." Kadence begged.

"I just can't tonight Kadence, too many responsibilities" Deja replied, and Kadence wasn't sure why but she felt like Deja was throwing the word responsibilities at her.

"Well call me later at least, I miss you."

"Okay I will." Deja said before hanging up, leaving Kadence in a state of confusion.

Shrugging it off Kadence dialed Sienna's number next, refusing to spend this night alone.

"K baby what's good?" Sienna answered the phone.

"Are you up for a girls night at my place?" Kadence asked.

"I would never not be up for that, what time should I come over?" Sienna was already getting up to grab an overnight bag.

"Anytime is good, I'm on my way home now."

"Cool, I'll bring the alcohol." Sienna said.

"I have alcohol." Kadence told her. 

"You can never have too much alcohol Kadence, every hot girl knows that." Sienna playfully rolled her eyes.

Kadence laughed, "Well it's a celebration anyway so."

"Really, what are we celebrating?" Sienna asked.

"I'll tell you when you get to my house."

"Okay text me your address." Sienna said and Kadence agreed before hanging up and turning her music up to enjoy the rest of her ride.

                                     ✨✨✨

"Hmm, what do you think Lucy pizza or Mexican?" Kadence twisted her lips as she scrolled through the Delivery app on her phone.

"I agree...we should definitely get pizza." Kadence smiled at Lucy, however a knock on the door stopped her in the middle of her creating her own pizzas.

Kadence opened the door and there stood Sienna with a bag on her shoulder and two boxes of pizza along with wings in her hands.

"Wow I was just about to order pizza," Kadence said taking the boxes from her and allowing her to walk in, "How much do I owe you?"

Sienna rolled her eyes, "You don't owe me anything K it's just pizza."

"You spoil me." Kadence blushed jokingly.

Sienna laughed as she pulled a bottle of patron out of her overnight bag, "This is your favorite right?"

Kadence nodded, "How'd you know?"

"Sabe told me." Sienna smirked.

"I'll get us some glasses." Kadence said quickly turning towards the kitchen to hide the blush that was now genuine on her face.

"Get some kind of chaser too, and shot glasses." Sienna called behind her, "You know what I'll come help"

"You know this is our first official sleepover" Kadence said excitedly as she grabbed everything Sienna had asked for and passed it over to her.

"Yeah because Sabian stole our first one" Sienna laughed, "I still can't get over the look on Tiffany's face"

"You know you're really not that funny" Kadence playfully rolled her eyes.

"And here I was thinking I had a future in comedy"

"Sure whatever, how about we commemorate this moment with a photo, say cheese"

"Now let's go I'm hungry" Sienna said leaving the kitchen.

Kadence shook her head and walked back into the living room where Sienna was already comfortable on the couch with a piece of pizza in her hand and Lucy in her lap.

"Your brother almost shitted on himself when he first saw Lucy." Kadence giggled, taking a seat next to her.

"Serves him right with those big ass beast he keeps in the house" Sienna laughed, "Wait he's been here?"

Kadence rolled her eyes, "Once, it was actually the night we went out and the paps blew up our spot."

"Mmhmm, so what are we celebrating?"

Pulling up the pictures she had taken of the contract, she handed her phone over to Sienna whose eyes went wide almost immediately.

"Oh my god Kadence this is huge, do you know how huge this is?" Sienna said excitedly.

"I know, I know I still can't believe it." Kadence bit her bottom lip. 

"Well believe it, you did the work and now you're soaking up all the benefits. You deserve this." Sienna replied proudly.

"Please don't make me cry, it wouldn't be very gangster of me." Kadence said fanning her eyes.

"Does Sabian know?"

"He knows, I went for the meeting but he doesn't know I got the job" Kadence said, "But they did call him for a reference so I'm sure he knows."

"You know it's your skills that you this job right, not Sabian's reference." Sienna asked instantly picking up on her tone.

Kadence nodded. Sabian may have helped her a lot, but she knew ultimately it was her talent that got her the job or at least it's what she had convinced herself of.

"As long as you know that, now it's time for shots" Sienna said opening the bottle of patron and putting a shot for each of them, "Here's to new opportunities and shitting on anyone who said you wouldn't make it."

"Cheers!" Kadence quickly downing the shot.

"Girl I wish I would've known the news was this huge, I would've got us a table somewhere or something so we could celebrate the right way."

"No it's fine, I really wanted to celebrate at home tonight." Kadence insisted.

"Well that's what we're gonna do." Sienna said pouring them each drink, making it the way she loved it - more alcohol than chaser.

"Your house is so cute, this is where I would want to live if I moved out here; How much is your rent?"

"I think my brothers pay 2100." Kadence replied taking a bite of her pizza.

"Your brothers pay your rent?" Sienna asked wide eyed.

Kadence nodded, "We made a deal I chase my dreams without giving up and they pay my rent until I'm ready for them to stop, Sabian doesn't pay your rent?"

"I guess in a way he helps me out. He keeps money in my account, so between the money I make at work and the money he keeps in my account - I make sure all of my rent and bills are paid and whenever I want to splurge I can do so comfortably."

Kadence smiled, "I've been thinking about letting my brothers off the hook".

"Do you feel like they want you to?" Sienna asked

"No, they'd probably pay it forever if it were up to them but sometimes I feel like it's time for them to stop babying me."

"Hear me when I say they will never stop babying you, but if you're ready to start feeling more independent, maybe you can start chipping in and then when you're making big money you can take over. Are you only the girl?"

Kadence shook her head no, "I have two sisters Riley and Cali but I am the youngest."

"No fair" Sienna pouted, "I've always wanted a sister I bet you guys are super close."

"Not really, I mean they're my sisters and I love them but there's not really that relationship you think we would have."

"Has it always been like that?" Sienna asked.

"No, we were close when we were younger. My oldest sister Riley is actually the reason I got into dance in the first place, but things quickly changed when I turned about thirteen. I was coming into who I was and unfortunately I was nothing like them; They're my mom and I'm my dad and brothers - my best friend is the closest thing I have to a sister but even still she has a lot in common with my sisters."

"Well now you have me too." Sienna smiled.

"We're definitely soul sisters." Kadence laughed.

"Definitely and maybe one day you'll be my sister in law" she winked.

Kadence laughed loudly, "You're funny, you already have a sister in law."

"That bitch is not my sister in law, she's my brother's girlfriend."

"Close enough." Kadence shrugged.

"You two give me a headache." Sienna said taking another shot.

"Hey where's mine?" Kadence asked.

"I'm saving it for Brittany." Sienna rolled her eyes.

Unable to keep a straight face the two fell into a fit of laughter.

Sienna's laughter ceased, "Let's play a game of truth." 

"Is that just truth or dare with no dare?" Kadence asked.

"Exactly, we get to ask each other anything we want and if the person decides not to answer they take a shot."

"But what if we're both one hundred percent honest?" Kadence asked.

"Then just keep drinking until you feel drunk." Sienna shrugged.

"Okay, let's do it." Kadence said grabbing her shot glass and filling it to the top.

"Okay, my first question is.... drumroll please; Do you have a crush on my brother?"

"Wow, I totally wasn't expecting that first question." Kadence playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey I ask what the people wanna know." Sienna chuckled.

"Umm I don't know, maybe." she answered honestly.

"I need a yes or no, or you have to take a shot."

"But I really don't know, I've never had a real crush before."

"Kadence you're being difficult." Sienna said

Yes was on the tip of Kadence's tongue but she couldn't bring herself to say it so she downed her shot instead, much to the dismay of Sienna who wanted Kadence to admit what she already knew.

"Pussy." Sienna smirked.

"Blah Blah Blah, my turn, are you seeing anyone?"

"Maybe."

"Sorry my sweet Sienna, but that's not an answer." Kadence smirked, taking another sip of her drink.

Sienna bit her lip nervously, "Yeah I'm talking to someone but it's nothing serious."

Kadence nodded, though she didn't believe Sienna for a second simply because of how flushed she had become when she brought it up.

"So did you fuck Taz?" Sienna asked boldly, causing Kadence to choke on her drink.

"Why would you ask me that?" Kadence coughed, hoping and praying it wasn't a thing people were saying about her even though it was true.

"Well I heard Sabe tell Cash that you left a party with him." Sienna shrugged.

"Okay, I did sleep with him but you can't tell anyone especially not your brother." Kadence said.

"Oh my god you really are a savage, how was it?" Sienna asked.

Kadence groaned, "Can we not."

"Damn was it that bad?" Sienna asked.

"It wasn't bad at all, I just wish I hadn't done it." Kadence said honestly.

"So, then why did you?"

"I don't know really, I was attracted to him and he was saying all the right things and I was tipsy and I just I don't know...I did what I always do." Kadence admitted.

"Kadence you're single you're allowed to have fun, you don't owe anyone explanations and you definitely don't have to feel bad about it."

"I know that and I was perfectly fine until that day at your house now I just feel like I betrayed Si in some way weird way and it doesn't help that Taz keeps trying to reach out to me like we have anything to talk about. I don't know, I just feel like I may have gone too far this time."

"Well your secret is safe with me." Sienna said grabbing Kadence's hand and interlocking their fingers, unintentionally creating a safety net between the two.

"Thanks Si." Kadence smiled, as a wave of relief washed over her.

"Damn girl you got Taz and my brother sweating you, you're a hot commodity." Sienna teased.

"Girl please, Sabian is not sweating me and I wish Taz wasn't sweating me, men really aren't as cut throat as they like to seem."

"Of course he's sweating you sis, you're linked to his favorite rappers favorite rapper; He loves to hate my brother."

Kadence laughed, "He does have a weird obsession with Si."

"It's because he's a jealous ass mediocre hot head that wishes to have as much success as my brother, but he doesn't even realize his need to take my brothers crown is his biggest downfall."

"And I just had to fuck him" Kadence shook her head, "Maybe my lifestyle isn't cut out for this industry."

"Girl please everyone in this industry sleeps with the same circle of people all the time, so big deal you had sex with Taz. No one knows that and even if people did know, you're twenty-two and single and it's not like you're gonna go around fucking every rapper you meet - right?"

"Of course I'm not" Kadence replied.

"Then who gives a fuck." Sienna shrugged and Kadence was grateful for Sienna snapping her back into reality and putting things into perspective.

Lately she had been questioning a lot of her decisions especially when it came to her friendship with Sabian. Before meeting him, she lived life as freely as possible but now it seemed as if she second guessed every little thing she did and she hated it.

"Anyway enough about me, who are you seeing?" Kadence asked.

Quickly letting go of Kadence's hand, Sienna downed her shot.

"Damn is it really that bad" Kadence asked, "You know you can tell me anything and it wouldn't leave this room right?"

"I know, but he and I promised we would keep it between us, it's still really fresh." Sienna said though she wanted so badly to tell Kadence who was the only friend she had in L.A.

"Is it someone I know?" Kadence fished for answers the same way Sienna fished for answers about Sabian.

"If I answer that question you'll know who it is." Sienna rolled her eyes.

"If you answ~oh my god is it Cash!?" Kadence exclaimed.

"Please don't tell my brother" Sienna said, "I know you guys tell each other basically everything that goes on in your daily lives but you can't tell him this, I have to tell him."

"Woah." Kadence said completely shocked that Sienna and Cash were even a thing.

Grabbing the bottle of patron Kadence poured the bitter liquor down her throat remembering how flirty Cash had been with both her and Deja and every other woman he had come in contact with; However, since she didn't know when they had started seeing each other she kept her mouth shut.

"I won't tell him." Kadence said handing the bottle over to Sienna who looked like she could use it as well but she seemed very hesitant, "I promise."

Sienna smiled weakly, "I didn't plan for it to happen you know but he's just so.....him."

"We don't have to talk about it right now Sienna, I can blast some music and we can keep drinking until neither of us remembers tonight and then when you're ready to tell me what happened I'll be ready with ears open."

Sienna smiled, as this is what she craved the most - a woman who got her in a way no one else did someone who would keep her secrets and accept her flaws and all.

And though she didn't know it Kadence wanted the exact same thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
1K 95 17
WARNING!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY ENDING AS IT IS QUITE UBRUPT! THANK YOU. TAKE PRECAUTION. I WARNED YOU. Everyone has a...
20.1K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...