Surrounded By Werewolves...

By illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... More

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:1:. ~Angel's POV~
.:2:. ~Angel's POV~
.:3:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:19:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:41:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:53:. ~Des' POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:38:. ~Angel's POV~

5K 219 3
By illuminacity

I sat up and groaned holding my head.

"You okay?" I heard Drew ask but I kept my eyes closed and waved him away.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." I took a deep breath before standing up and picking up the blankets that I had slept on. "What's with you actually being awake?" I asked smiling at him slightly and he rolled his eyes. "So. You and Des."

"What?!" Drew's eyes bugged and I winked at him.

"I didn't see that much." He threw a pillow at me. "Hey. Hey! I left as soon as I saw the disgustingness!" He threw another one at me. I started laughing hard.

"Not funny Angel!" He yelled at me which caused me to laugh harder.

"You're right it's hilarious!" Drew got up and stormed off into the bathroom while I sowly stopped laughing. I felt like crap to tell you the truth and the court date was on after school.

"Angel! Today's a big day! Hurry up and get to school!" I groaned and grabbed my clothes just as Drew came out frowning at me.

"What did Des's mother mean a big day?"

"Court date." I muttered as I tok over the bathroom to get changed and brush my hair. I let Drew come in as I was brushing it out.

"What's the court date about again?"

"Abusive father. Me switch countries when we win." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair when I had finished. Drew started brushing his teeth and I pushed his head down. "Don't forget to brush good lover boy." I giggled as he went to hit me and I moved out of the way.

"Grr umph." I laughed again before running out of my room as I heard him follow after me. "I'll kill you!" I laughed as I jumped a few steps.

"Please. I can run faster than you!" I continued running until I turned around to look back at Drew which was the exact time I ran into a hard chest that sent my falling towards the ground. "Hey Josh..." I strung out taking as long as I could to say it. I could feel Drew's shaddow cover my face and I looked up smiling at him. "I surrender?" I said innocently and he pulled me up.

"I'm still going to kill you for what you said." I ripped my arm out of his grip and set off again this time into the kitchen.

"Morning Des!" I said as Drew went on one side of the kitchen bench and I was on the other. I stuck my tongue out at him and he growled. Des fowned and I winked at her which made her blush and Drew growl

"I'll kill you!" He said as he went around but I shot off next to Des.

"You two calm down!" I turned to see Des's mother standing in the doorway that led to the loungeroom and I smirked before setting off back where I had come from. My room. I heard him stomping up the stairs behind me.

"I take it back! I take it back!" I yelled before slamming my door before him. I laughed once more before I saw Charlotte's wolf outside in between the trees. I smirked at her and Drew came in.

"What is it?"

"Charlotte." I waved at her before turning back around to see a worried Drew.

**All Rights Reserved**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 16.4K 33
-COMPLETED- Every 500 years a rare prophecy is completed. That prophecy is that a woman at the age of 18 will gain four mate marks. She will then c...
2.8K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...
2.1K 153 20
Joy Daniels is a nurse who has seen her fair share of gore. She works im the emergency department and loves her job. She is on the way to a promotion...
583K 12.5K 34
Maya has been hiding nearly her whole existence. She is an angel, and no I don't mean she acts like one, no she actually IS an angel! The angel of de...