Becoming your princess (sarti...

By anajnas

Every girl needs a guy who calls her princess Every guy needs a girls who admire him as her hero and fangirl... More

Introduction
Princess
To friendship
New journey
How it all started
How it all started -2
Hero
Hero's koffee debut
Contest
1 st entry Letters
2 nd entry for contest
3 rd entry
4 th entry
5 th entry
6 th entry
Kartik bday (by RN )
KA bday (sanjana suresh)
Ka bday 1 ( sanjana suresh )
Kartik bday 1 ( by RN )
Aaryan bday (by MZ)
Mr. kartik bday ( by D)
#everyonecanwrite
K bday by p
Mr. KA bday by AA
Chapter by RN
Firsr award function
Star screen award
By MZ (another one )
Final shooting by RN
Story by M
Sartik awards by fam
agar tum saath ho feat sartik
samjhawan ( sartik version )
Love is Aaj kal only
Sartikians day
Protective k
Zoe & veer
Love aaj kal movie review
Promotions by RN
Promotion 1 by RN
Promotions 2 by RN
Promotions 3 by RN
Promotions 4 by RN
Promotions 5 by RN
Promotions 6 by RN
Promotions 7 by RN
Chapter by rishu
Home alone by RN
Jealousy 101 by RN
New york part 1
New york part 2
New york part 3
New york part 4
New york part 5
New york part 6
New york part 7
New york part 8
New york part 9
New york part 10
New york part 11
New york part 12
Kiki marriage part 1 by RN & me
Kiki marriage part 2 by RN & me
Kiki marrige part 3 by RN & me
Kiki marrige part 4 by RN & me
Kiki marrige part 5 by RN & me
Kartik aaryan quiz
Maldives part 1 (Story by G )
Maldives part 2 (Story by G )
Kartik aaryan quiz 2
Dinner together part 1 ( Story by G )
Dinner together part 2 (Story by G )
Koffee with karan ( a story by G)
A day with taimur πŸ₯°
Sara dream date for kartik
Sara dream date part 2
Sara dream date for k part 3
After KWK ( Story by G )
A koffee too nostalgic !! ( A story by G)
Wedding Bells Ring (A story by G)
Fiji, here we come!! (A story by G )
HALDI......... OR HOLI ?? (A story by G)
Just a meeting
Wedding part 1 ( a story by G)
Wedding part 2 ( a story by G)
Reception ( a story by G)
Kartik aaryan bday 2020
Sartik 2022 June meeting
K quitting dharma
Sartik 2022 September meeting
Barbie doll
Ganapathi pooja
Ganapathi pooja part 2
K bday 2023

Tum saath ho (sartik version)

1.3K 43 7
By anajnas

Sara pov :

it's my last day in New York and tomorrow I will be in India with my baby. I just can't feel the happiness when Imtiaz sir final shooting is on. I was ready to surprise Kartik and to make up for not being here on his birthday.

After a long flight I came home and was just lying in bed. I don't know if it's the excited of seeing Kartik or the surprise I have planned for him.

As usual what I do when I am super bored I decided to check Kartik promotions video. After seeing that my mood totally spoiled. I didn't know why anyone mentioned about this to me and now I wonder why my mom had sent me to New York or was forcing me to go on a trip.

The next day I was shooting with Imtiaz sir and Kartik didn't have any shooting that day but as usual he decided to show up during dinner.

"Hey princess...." he said hugging me.

"Hello..." I relied and got out from god hug.

"Sara what happened??" He asked me.

"Nothing Kartik....." I said.

"No something is wrong I know you inside out Sara so don't lie to me " He said.

"You know what is my problem is, it's exactly you Kartik. You do everything did you see your ppaw promotions I can't bear to watch those and did you see every newspaper mentioned I am your ex."

"Didn't you want then Sara ?"

"Yes Kartik I wanted media to stop telling we are not dating, but what they are telling is totally opposite. They are mentioning that you left me and dating someone. Don't you think that would spoil my image. If they see me with any guy don't they tell Sara is changing boyfriend. Do you think me as a object to use when you like Kartik..........

I just wish I haven't taken your name in kofee with Karan .....my life would have been better.

I don't understand Kartik..... I sacrificed so much for your movie Kartik not even mine but yet you dragged my name in a very wrong manner.

How could you do this to me Kartik..... the only mistake I did was to love you from the beginning. I should have kept quiet but you know......leave it I don't wanna speak." I poured all the emotions I was feeling on that day without any consequences.

"If that's what you want okay Sara you will never see me again , but I can't avoid you till our movie is out and on awards and functions but I will maintain my distance . Bye Sara I won't disturb you." He said leaving me.

After going home and calming down I finally realised what I spoke to Kartik. It would have really hurt him and he just left without telling me anything.

The next day we had a dance number and practice was going on, but it didn't go according to the plan as Kartik was no one near in standing near me.

"Imtiaz sir sorry to tell you this, we had a big fight and that's the reason you cannot see any chemistry. Today let's practice with someone else I am sure by tomorrow evening we will finish this for you. Trust me on this one." I said to him.

"Okay Sara I am allowing this because you both were amazing throughout the movie schedule but as you tomorrow evening it should be ready." He said.

"Thank you so much sir , won't disappoint you." I said Hugging him.

As my plan Kartik practiced with a substitute and me also in an different room.

He was sitting in the table and was having his green tea break.

"Hey Kartik I want to talk to you and it's important please don't avoid me." I said as I went near him.

"Yes , Sara mam do tell me what do you want.....if it's regarding the film don't worry I will finish it without any awkwardness it's just I need a day or two to get used to it. " he words broke my heart.

"It's not about the movie and I don't care about the movie. I just want to speak about what I said yesterday." I said.

"Oh ... please I don't want to go in that line at all. See as you said I am repeating it to you ...... you were the one who took my name in front of media and during promotions you were the one so confidently said to send your address I have not met you , I didn't text you and what not.......

Then we got the movie I should have rejected it or when you felt awkward I should have waited for the director to change the hero and heroine by seeing our awkward chemistry but I thought I should get to know you as Sushant and Ranveer spoke highly of you and media loved you.

So yeah we were friends and you were super cool funny to hang around and we did. And I have always said I don't want to commit to any relationship. " he was keep on going.

"Kartik .... please baby... stop speaking like this." I said.

"No sara ... I am speaking the truth. What you said day before yesterday really opened my eyes. You are a star kid, your father is a nawab, you are famous than me whereas I didn't even have the money to match you guys.... I don't know why you said my name and kept on falling in love with me." He said.

"Kartik please don't hurt me " I said Hugging me.

"You know how I felt each minute after leaving you that I am not worthy of you...... I don't belong to your class.... so don't compromise yourself... you go and find some guy who is to your standards and be happy. " he said breaking my heart into pieces.

I tried to hold him in place by hugging him tightly and making sure to understand him but he was too adamant.

After a moment he just laid down with his head in the bench and started to cry. I didn't know what to do.... one thing I am sure is that I am the reason behind his sadness and mine.

I too laid down like him and started to touch his hair to make him cool.

He was quiet some time but then again he started to escape me .

I hugged him once again to indicate not to leave me but it didn't matter to him as he just left me and went.

I searched all the area in the set only to see He was near the car parking. He was just sitting there and his eyes held no soul.

I went and sat near him.

"Babu... why are you hurting yourself." I asked him.

"I am not worthy of you he said." That's it he is testing my patience.

So I did the only thing I could imagine to stop him . I kissed him in the lips to make him shut up .

He was too shocked...

"Are you mad.... Kartik ..... I am telling you I blurted all those in jealousy.... Atleast you could have scolded me back nor slapped me really heard. Or asked me what you asked me today but not you were silent and all the moments thinking you are not worthy of me. I just spoke all those things because I thought I made a mistake going to New York and lost you." I said Hugging him and kissing him in the cheeks.

"What ?? " I asked when he was looking me like I am alien and didn't even try to hug me .

"You kissed me...." he said.

"Yes so what ... you are mine and I will kiss you as many time until you are convinced that you my worthy of me..." I said crying.

"Are you sure ??" He said pulling me and kissing me near the lips.

"Infinity times sure." I said and kissed his forehead.

"I am really sorry Kartik I just came to make up for your birthday then I heard all the rumours and videos and I thought I lost you and I was really scared and even today you said you never said you loved me nor labelled our relationship what else do you expect from me.??" I asked him.

"Sara I am happy to know you are jealous but express it properly like catch my collar and ask why I cheated on you but don't tell things like I am not worthy of you ..." he said.

"I know I accept mistake is mine but try to understand me I have never fought with anyone jealous and it's the first time I did and I know I really screwed it up."

" okay why didn't you slap when I was keep on blabbering the same thing."

"Oh no how could I raise hands on my favourite person in the whole world and by the way why did not you slap me.." I turned the tables on him.

"That's just because how can I hate the only person who means the world to me ." He said making me blush.

"Promise me you will never do something like this." He asked me.

" I promise I won't behave like this and will never allow us to fight ever ..." I said with a pinky promise.

"Let's not fight in our lifetime."I said again.

"Let's not.... its the worst days of my life." He said.

"Princess............ I love you and you mean the world to me...." he said and just like that I know everything is normal.

Sometimes you need to experience heart break and fight so much to understand true love.

Authors note
Do tell me how you feel about this chapter I need everyone's feedback. Let's take a song and do a sartik version . Suggest a song which has a own life and let's try .

I know it may not feel like sartik story do let me know your feedback

Watch agar tum satth go song before reading or after .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1K 24
Nobody realises when they fall in love and once they do their life either becomes a chaos or heaven..Lets tag along the journey of Sara and Kartik..L...
17.2K 1K 17
It's a one shot about our beloved ICT couple shubsara
1.5K 127 24
this is for sumelak fans (zalak x sumedh)
1.5K 101 15
It will be a Sartik One Shot Story Book. πŸ™β˜•πŸŒšπŸŒ™πŸŒžπŸ“½οΈπŸŽžοΈπŸ’ΈπŸ‘€:) The emojis will be understood by true Sartikians πŸ˜œπŸ€­πŸ’ž From Dhakdhak screening, KJo'...