COMPLETE |Child/Toddler!Hazbi...

Від Honey-Autumn

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃/𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐑 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 in which the reader takes ca... Більше

Request Page!!! !Request-CLOSED!
Very Important, Please Read!!!
🕷️😇Toddler!Angel Dust X Reader😇🕷️
♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
🐾♠️😾Baby!Husk X Reader😾♠️🐾
♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
🍎😈Toddler!Lucifer X Reader😈🍎
🐾♠️😾Baby!Husk X Reader ~ Part 2😾♠️🐾
👑🔥Baby!Charlie X Reader🔥👑
Small Update/Important!
Sorry, Not An Update 😿
🍒💣Child!Cherri Bomb X Reader💣🍒
🐟👓Baby!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
🐟👓Child!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
♥️🦌Child!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
😒❌🖤Child!Vaggie X Reader🖤❌😒
Child!Charlie X Reader X Child!Vaggie
👑🔥Baby!Charlie X Reader🔥👑
Toddler!Katie Killjoy X Reader X Toddler!Tom Trench
🐟👓Child!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
♥️🦌Child!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
🐟👓Baby!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
💚🐍Baby!Sir Pentious X Reader🐍💚
Baby!Blitzo X Reader - 1/3
A Small Goodbye
Important Edit! Please Read!

♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️

9.2K 172 9
Від Honey-Autumn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't find the original artist of this drawing so if someone knows the artist's name, please tell me and I will add it, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ A request from YokoLitnerAnimelover, I hope that you will enjoy it.
Thank you to Yokolitneranimelover for requesting this!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking down the sidewalk to your nearest park, it was a sunny day so you thought that you would go for a walk. you were nearing towards the park when something caught your eye, it was a small baby deer, just laying near a small bush. you approached the deer carefully and examined the small thing.

when you were close enough you notice that the deer's fur was redder like then brown like, so you immediately thought that something bad happened to the small deer. you kneeled down in front of the small thing and placed your hand on top of the deer's head, it gently flinched but started gently shaking in fear.

you took your hand away from the poor thing and started saying some sweet things to it, the baby deer relaxed and started gently getting up from the position they were in, but when they were about to stand on their hooves they lost the balanced and stumbled back down onto its side.

you gently lifted the poor baby deer up and started jogging back home with the poor thing in your hands. the poor thing started shaking so you started saying sweet things again.

{time skip to where you were home}

after you opened your front door and walked in while closing the door behind you, you walked really quickly to your couch and placed the poor shivering deer down, placing a small blanket down on top of it.

you looked at your now ruined sweat-shirt that was covered in blood and mud, but you didn't care right now, you had an injured baby animal in your house. you jogged to your bathroom and grabbed your first aid kit with you and jogged back downstairs and to the living room.

you grabbed some bandages and some anti-bacteria stuff and started to clean the poor thing up. the small thing started to shake from the pain that was going through its body, you started to pet the baby deer down and started again saying sweet things to the baby deer.

when the cleaning and bandaging the deer up, you placed the aid kit back to its place and went to the kitchen to grab some food for the poor thing, when you were done you walked back to the living room and placed the food and water down in front of the deer and backed away slightly, the baby deer sniffed the food first then proceed to eat afterward.

when the deer was done with its food and water you grabbed the bowls and placed them in the sink, you walked to the living room and sat down on the couch in front of the deer, the small thing shivered and snuggled more into the blanket, you grabbed another blanket that was more fuzzy and warm and placed it on top of the deer. the deer snuggled itself more into the fuzzy blanket and started to fall asleep, you started to pet it's head and you faintly could hear it purr {or make the same sound, kinda}.

{time skip}

it was now evening and you started to doze off on the couch near the still sleeping baby deer, you thought of waking the poor thing up and placing it outside but you just didn't have the heart to do so, so you placed a small kiss on its head and you started walking to your bedroom.

you changed to your PJ {or whatever you wanna wear} and quickly laying down on your bed. you quickly dozed off not even hearing the small deer coming into your room.

the baby deer placed itself on one of your blankets and dozed off to sleep.

{the next day}

you woke up to some weight being placed on your legs, you quickly stood up from the bed and looked at where your legs were and you noticed the baby deer laying there. the small thing woke up immediately after you stood up from the bed, it quickly calmed down and started getting up just so it could nuzzle its nose and head into your leg. you placed your hand on top of its head and started petting it.

{after you had a shower}

you grabbed your PJs and placed it down on your dresser and when you were done brushing your hair you noticed that the deer were gone from your room so you started to think where it could have gone.

you nearly jogged down the stairs when you heard a small crash coming from downstairs, you started looking for the source of the sound and when you were about to go back to your room you heard another small crash coming from your kitchen, you jogged to the kitchen and frantically started looking around for the deer, but when you didn't find the deer you found a small toddler in its place.

the small toddler gurgled and played with some broken pieces of glass that were laying down on the floor, now you quickly grabbed the toddler away from the glass and placed it down near the chairs so you could clean the glass.

when you were done you grab the toddler and walked to the living room, you placed the toddler down on the couch and examined the toddler, his hair was red with some dark brown, there were two small deer-like ears and some black small antlers on top of his head, his skin is greyish- cream-like, his small teeth were goldish-yellow, his eyes were dark red with bright red irises and some black pupils, he had a bright and dark red onesie jumper with some strawberry color socks and some bright red shoes, some bandages that you placed on the deer were on the small toddler and now you noticed that the small toddler reminded you of someone that one of your friend's knowns.

you grabbed some paper and a pen and gave it to the toddler to draw something while you will make a call to someone.

you grabbed your phone and dialed your friends Charlie's number and when the phone started ringing you placed it near your ear and waited for her to pick her phone up. after some minutes of waiting she picked it up.

"Hello Y/N! How are you doing today?" she said calmly but you could hear some panic in her voice.

"Oh nothing much, so you said you had a half deer half-human demon friend, right?" you said calmly with a small smile.

"Yes, why are you asking?" she said with more panic in her voice.

"Well I kinda meet him yesterday" you replayed to her with a small smile.

"Really? But how? He went missing some days ago" she said with more and more panic in her voice.

"He is still in my house, could you come over? or do you have something to do?" you said back.

"Well no, not right now actually, Why tho?"

"So you could help me with him" you said back.

"Ok be right there" she said before saying a small goodbye.

you ended the call and placed the phone down and looked down on the toddler who was still drawing on some of the papers. you kneeled down on the other side of the table and looked at what he drew, he grabbed the paper and started to wobble to the other side of the table so he could give you the drawing.

you grabbed the paper and smiled gently at what he drew, it looked like a small deer and it had some small heart on the sides, you placed the paper down on the table and gave the toddler a gentle kiss to his forehead, he giggled and hugged your neck with his small hands.

when you hugged the toddler back you heard a faint knock on your front door, you gently released the toddler and started walking towards the door, you opened the door and there stood Charlie,Vaggie and Angel Dust, you let them go inside and closed the door behind them.

"So where is he?" you could Hear Charlie ask.

"In the living room" you said and started walking towards the living room.

"Um... where?" Charlie asked again when she didn't see the deer demon anywhere.

"What's his name again?" you asked after not seeing the toddler.

"Alastor or aka strawberry pimp, as I call him" you could hear Angel say.

"Deer where are you? come out! it's ok" you said gently so the toddler wouldn't be scared.

you saw some small puff of hair coming from behind of the couch, you walked to one side of the couch and looked behind it, seeing the toddler shaking gently, you gently reached your hand towards him and said sweet nothing to him, he started to walk towards you and gently hugging your neck.

you picked the toddler up and started walking towards the small group.

"Here he is" you said with a gentle smile.

"How the hell did he change into a baby?" you heard Vaggie yell.

"Awwww, but he is sooooo cute!!!" you heard Charlie say.

you could see how Vaggie and Angel looked confused and Charlie looked amazed yet confused at the same time.

{time skip to were you explained to them what had happened and how you found him}

after some explaining to everyone what had happened and how you found the small toddler, you all started to debate where the toddler supposed to stay and with who.

after some small arguments and disagreements, everyone decided that the toddler should stay with you until he will come back to normal. you agreed to their decision and asked the rest if they want to come with you to the store so you could buy some stuff for the toddler for the time being. everyone agreed and started walking to the front door, you grabbed the toddler and walked to the door closing the front door behind you and locking it.

{time skip to after you all are done with shopping}

you placed food, toys, clothing and all that stuff that you would need down and started heading for the living room, you stopped in front of the front door and said a small goodbye to the small group and closed the door behind them, when you locked the door you headed to the living room.

when you saw the toddler playing with the small plushie that you bought him, it was a small deer plushie with a small bow tie on its neck. he hugged the small plushie and nuzzled his nose into its head while giggling a little. you smiled to yourself and sat down on the other side of the couch. when the toddler noticed that you sat down and that you were watching him, he turned around now facing you and reached his hands towards you, you gently grabbed him and placed him on your lap, hugging him slightly. he giggled but nuzzled himself into you.

after some time of snuggling with the small toddler you put him down on the couch and went to the kitchen grabbing some food for yourself and the toddler and something to drink, when you were done you sat down and feed the toddler first and then ate yourself the food you brought, you gave the toddler some juice and then grabbed all the dishes and walking back to the kitchen placing the dishes in the sink and then walking back to the living room.

you grabbed the toddler and his deer plushie and started walking towards the stairs and then to your bedroom. you opened the door to your bedroom and walked to your bed, placing the toddler down and the plushie, you went to grab your pj's and then changing into them, when you were done you laid down with the toddler by your side. he snuggled himself into your neck as he hugged his deer plushie to himself. you hugged him back and nuzzled your nose into his hair, gently kissing his head and saying a small goodnight to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Words Counted~ 2131|

🎃♥️I hope you all enjoyed and had fun reading this one, I had so much fun writing this one. it took me a while but whatever. I'm so proud of this one. this one was a request as well so I hope the person that requested this will enjoy.

Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Strawberry_Traveller♥️🎃

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

123K 2.8K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
477K 8.4K 89
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
261K 10.8K 44
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔞𝔷𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚...