Mind vs Might: There Are No H...

By Hexcss

Not everyone is created equal. Young Izuku Midoriya learned this at the age of 4. In a world where 80% of the... More

The Beginning
Appearances(No Chapter)
Paying the consequences
Reborn
New Life
Revelations and Preparations
UA Entrance
Calm before the storm
USJ Battle
USJ Aftermath
New Game
Operation Megalo
New Era
Red Night
Threats from the past
Eye of the Storm
Vanguard Action Squad
Training Camp Invasion
Sibling Fight
Defeat?
Clash of Titans(End of Season 1)
Dawn
Leadership
The Other Side
New Threats
Raid
New King
Purge
King's Speech
Underworld War
Facing Reality
Meta v.s Quirkless
Showdown
Nagoya
None for All
Fall of UA
Final Battle Pt. 1
Final Battle Pt.2
Final Battle Pt.3
What followed the fall...
Plea of the Fool
Role of the Fuhrer
Quirkless
Do You Heil?

Alliances

14.4K 346 98
By Hexcss

The demise of the Symbol of Peace and the Symbol of Evil, the heroes, and the underworld were leaderless. There was a vacuum. The villain organizations that had to restrict their activities were beginning to flourish once again. Battle was being fought on the streets daily, and they are becoming more lethal every day, it is becoming quite hard to survive. That is why the hero schools are doing their best to prepare the new heroes.

Class 1A had finished the provisional license exam, now they were waiting to do their residencies. This would be sort of like their internships. The U.A. Big 3 went to their class and introduced themselves. Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. They were there to also scout the students for anyone who could join the Hero Agency they work for. Mirio had an excellent idea for this. He decided to spar with all the students at once; needless to say, he won pretty quickly. After the match, they left back to their class.

Nejire: Neh Neh, what do you think about them? I think they were really cool! Such awesome quirks!

Mirio: You are right! They were all quite impressive to be from the first year!

Tamaki: Some were scary... Like those blonde twins...

Mirio: Come on, Tamaki! There is no reason to be intimidated, and after all, we are all here to become heroes!

Nejire: Neh neh, what do you think about the other blonde, the one with blue eyes. I believe her name was Izumi Yagi! She is the daughter of All Might if I am not wrong!

Mirio: She was the most powerful of them by far! I wonder if she could meet Sir...

Back with 1A...

They were still struggling to get back up after that beating.

Mina: That senpai sure was powerful.

Momo: Indeed, he is a third-year student, after all.

Izumi: I almost had him; his quirk is fantastic!

Meanwhile, Bakugo was about to explode.

Shoto: What's wrong, Katsuki?

Katsuki: Next time I see that Tintin look alike, I am going to crush him.

The students kept chatting between them; they were amazed by Mirio after all.

Meanwhile, Izuku kept searching for Overhaul. He was the leader of the Eight Precepts of Death, a Yakuza organization. He had Deku scanning the internet for anything related to them; after all, he couldn't go back to Musutafu; he was a wanted villain after all. After some time, he finally managed to find his whereabouts.

Izuku decided to call his commanders. After a few hours, they all arrived.

They were standing in the middle of a room when the Izuku appeared to talk to them.

Izuku: Welcome, everyone, I have an essential matter to discuss with you.

They all turned to him.

Seiba: Why did you summon us?

Seiba Note, 1st army commander...

Bijon: I have to say I am intrigued as well.

Bijon Sen, 2nd army commander....

Chikara: It better be important.

Chikara Nashi, 6th army commander...

Stain: We won't know if you don't let him talk.

Hero Killer Stain,5th army/elite unit commander...

Izuku: Thank you, Stain, now I gathered you here because of my next plan, and what I need to know is if I will have your full support...

Seiba: WHAAAT??!! ARE YOU CRAZY?

Chikara: I am on board.

Bijon: Me too.

Seiba: WHAT? WHY?!

Bijon: I don't really care about it.

Stain: It might be difficult for me to accept it, but if that is what you deem reasonable, then I will do it.

Seiba: You can't be serious.

Izuku: What is your problem Seiba?

Seiba: Well, I am on board with the initial phases, but I can't accept the last one.

Izuku: Oh? And what are you going to do?

Seiba:... This...

At that moment, Seiba dashed against Izuku at incredible speed, trying to slash his head off. However, he managed to dodge the blades, but still, Seiba landed a kick on him and pushed him back.

The other commander where about to intervene, but Izuku signaled them to stop.

Izuku: Okay, then, let's settle this.

Izuku took a blade from his back and took a stance.

Izuku: Let's go.

They went at each other and clashed their blades, exchanging rapid blows between them.

(Izuku is the right one and Seiba the left one)

They were evenly matched, but Seiba, a seasoned assassin, he had much more experience then Izuku and began to push back.

Seiba vowed to end Izuku right there and prepared to strike. He struck to cut Izuku, but Izuku, being the superior strategist, dodged and used the momentum to his advantage and attacked Seiba.

In a swift move, he removed Seiba's head off from his body. Izuku the the the sword away. The commanders were stunned.

Izuku: Chikara, you were missing troops in your army, right?

Chikara: Y-yes.

Izuku: I am disbanding the First Army; they will be joining you in the Sixth Army.

Chikara: Okay.

Izuku: Stain, Bijon, drill your troops, and be ready.

Bijon: Right now.

Stain: As you wish.

Izuku: Be gone now.

Izuku watched as the field commander began to leave, and at that moment, he started his new plan.

He opened a portal to where Deku had said the Yakuza base was supposed to be. He appeared to be in an underground facility. He continued to walk and saw a young man with a plague mask walking out of a room with a little girl.

Izuku: Overhaul.

Overhaul was surprised by the voice; when he turned around, he was definitely not expecting to see one of the most notorious villains in Japan standing there.

Overhaul: Dark Phoenix, a pleasure to meet you, but may I know, why are you here?

D.P: I came to talk about business Overhaul.

Overhaul looked at him suspiciously, but they decided to go with it.

Overhaul: Fine then come with me, Eri, stay in the room, and don't try anything, are we clear?

The little girl known as Eri nodded.

Some minutes later, they arrived in a small living room, where Crono and Mimic, members of the Precepts, waited for them.

They sat down and began to talk.

Overhaul: So tell me, what business were you talking about?

D.P: You see, Overhaul, we have very similar goals.

Overhaul: What goals do you think I want?

D.P: The erasure of quirks.

Overhaul was startled.

Overhaul: How did you-

D.P: I have my ways, and I can see I was correct. You know, I have been trying to get my own quirk erasing device going on, but it just doesn't work. After some investigations, I found rumors about quirk erasing bullets, and after some time, I tracked them back to you.

Overhaul: You really are smart, now what is your point.

D.P: I want to form joint cooperation. We will be allies and partners in developing the bullets. You need more resources to finish your production and to complete it, right? I will aid you with resources. I still have quite a lot. In exchange, you will share the information about your bullets with me and also support me in my upcoming plans.

Overhaul analyzed the situation and decided to go with it. After all, what was the worst that could happen?

Overhaul: Fine then, we are allies.

Izuki stretched his hand, and Overhaul shook it.

Izuku: Excellent, now let's share our vision, partner.

Overhaul: Indeed, partner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.5K 40
At that moment when he was pushed out of harms way by someone who always knew that he would be able to become a hero, he realized Bakugo was right. H...
226K 5.1K 66
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
3.9K 57 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...