Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

De gumaank

Mais

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-2

9.9K 916 55
De gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

The same night, the day when Nandini met shlok at afternoon. Shlok had arrived at one of the night club's of Mumbai to relax a bit. He came to the bar counter, sat alone and called for a mild drink.

Looking nowhere and thinking nothing, shlok was sipping his drink. After a very long time, he asked for another drink and waited for his drink to be served. That's when he heard a familiar voice.

Ma-hey.....hie......do you have any new drink introduce lately.

The bar tender gave a positive reply, so he ordered that. That's when shlok turned to see Manik sitting beside him, just like him lonely. Shlok spoke first.

S-hey Manik.

Manik frowned on hearing his name and immediately turned to the voice. Seeing shlok he smiled and they both shook hands as both were sitting on the high chair. Shlok's drink was served so that's why he got interrupted for a moment but then they looked at each other again.

S-tum yahan?

Ma-haan bas aise hi.......par tum yahan?

S-mei bhi bas aise hi.......

Saying this, both stopped talking, it was a bit weird but not awkward. Manik's drink was served. After a good time Manik spoke.

Ma-kya hova you seemed to be stressed.

Shlok heard him and chuckled. Then he said.

S-ek choti si problem hai.......3 weeks se solution dhund rha ho but nhi mil rha hai........ anyways tum batao.......you too seemed to be disturbed.

Manik too chuckled and said.

Ma-kya batao........pagal hogaya ho mei.

S-kyu koi ladki ka chakkar hai.

Ma-haan.

Shlok looked at him coz till now there was no news abt Manik dating someone. His gaze made Manik to look at him and then he said in a duh tone.

Ma-but waisi koi baat nhi hai.

Both the man's giggled on this and then sipped their drinks.

Ma-chal bata kya problem hai.

S-arey woh dadaji ki caretaker.

Ma-caretaker?

S-haan........since dadaji is no more.........she has no work to do related to us.........we are so much filled with employees that we don't have any work to give her.........she is an all rounder but we have nothing to give her.........we don't want to loose her but we can't pay her for nothing........aur woh legi bhi nhi.........uske liye koi suitale company bhi nhi hai.......that we can fix her there........we don't want any harassment for her.......so bas thinking abt that only.

Manik didn't reply anything and shlok waited for some response from him. Now that when he didn't get any, he turned to Manik and saw him lost. He shook him and asked once Manik looked at him back.

S-kya kuch toh bol.......tere pass hai koi suitable company for her.

Manik smirked, making shlok confused. Sipping his drink, Manik spoke.

Ma-mei tuje meri problem batata ho aur teri problem ka solution bhi.

Shlok frowned while Manik spoke.

Ma-meri p.a........actually she left the job....... means........she is pregnant so she left the job...........now I am badly messed up.......you know how my schedule is.........since the time she announced her pregnancy we were finding for a suitable candidate.........7 month's se try kr rhe hai.........but we didn't get any.

Shlok understood him but he didn't understand his solution, while Manik further said.

Ma-so till now I am finding for an assistant....... and the search is still on going.

Now shlok understood and all his frowns left him. While Manik confirmed his thoughts.

Ma-teri p.a ko mere yahan bhej de........if she is capable........I'll appoint her.

S-you will definitely appoint her.........you have no idea how much capable she is.

Ma-hope so.

This conversation seemed to relief both of them, that's is why there was peace on their faces. The remaining drink they had peacefully, then clearing their bills, they left the club and came to their respective home.

Shlok reached home and told his father abt the job offer for Nandini. Malhotra's were a nice company so they were satisfied with the offer. While Manik was thinking that if she is capable, then tmrw will be the last date for his mess. With peace, everybody slept.

Next morning, Nandini came at Kumar's mansion late morning, with her certificates and newspaper, as she was thinking, that if Kumar's agreed any of the companies from the newspaper, she will leave for direct interview, as the company had open interviews.

Nandini's dress.

When she reached the mansion, bade papa had just got up from his breakfast table. Seeing Nandini he smiled and welcomed her, then he with shlok and Nandini proceeded towards study. Reaching the study Nandini spoke first once everybody settled down.

Nan-bade papa.......woh yeh

Saying that she forwarded the newspaper but before she could complete bade papa spoke.

Bp-Nandini.........tere liye ek job mil gayi hai.

Hearing this Nandini relaxed a bit and then shlok said.

S-it's the same job that you had to do for dadaji..........and the pay will be good too....... toh tum wahan jaa k uss company k boss ko mil lo........you will be selected definitely.

Nandini just bobbed her head and kept the newspaper back to herself. Shlok than passed her the address and then bade papa came to her. Caressing her head he said like a father.

Bp-company aachi hai........wahan tumhare talent ki kadra bhi hogi........chinta mat krna.

Nandini passed him a small smile, than taking his blessings, she left for Malhotra's office. After she left, shlok called Manik, who just got down from his building and was abt to sit in the car, the driver had opened the door for him.

Ma-hello.

Saying that he sat inside the car.

S-Haan Manik.

Ma-yes shlok say.

At this point the driver sat in the car and drove away.

S-the girl I was talking about is coming at your office today........so you can meet her.

Ma-ya okay.........what's her name by the way?

S-Nandini........Nandini murthy.

Ma-Nandini.

Though Manik repeated the name but it had some unknown feelings in it. Getting out of the feelings in a blink of eye, he said.

Ma-okay no problem........I'll take care of it.

S-yeah........thanks.

Ma-your welcome.

Saying this both the boys ended the call. Nandini was on her way to Malhotra's office. On the way, she found a small temple and that's is why she just entered in. Removing her footwear, she rang the bell and came infront of god's idol.

Joining her hands, along with pressing her certificates file btwn her forearm and chest. Nandini closed her eyes and started praying. For Mohan uncle to everybody in the world and lastly a small prayer for the upcoming job.

Leaving from there she took a cab to reach Malhotra's office, while Manik reached his office, with a cup of Starbucks coffee as he didn't have his breakfast. Entering his office, he came to the receptionist, who was busy in some official letters. Seeing Manik there, she smiled and stood up from her place and heard Manik.

Ma-thodi der mei Nandini murthy naam ki ek ladki aayegi.........send her to my office okay.

R-okay sir.

Giving a single nod, Manik left and started his work. After 15 mins of his arrival, Nandini entered the Malhotra's office. Coming to the receptionist, she spoke.

Nan-good morning.

The receptionist looked at her, smiled and said sweetly.

R-good morning........how can I help you?

Nan-actually i...........my name is Nandini murthy...........I have

The receptionist didn't let her complete and immediately got up from her seat. She said.

R-ohh yes.......sir told me about you.......please reach the top floor......from there somebody will take you to the boss office.

Nan-okay.......thank you.

Nandini passed her a small smile and left from there towards the elevator. While the receptionist called at Manik's floor and informed the floor receptionist about Nandini, who further passed the message to Manik.

When the receptionist reached to inform Manik, he was ducked in a file, he told the receptionist to talk while he was busy in the file but when the receptionist said these words.

R-sir.......miss Nandini has reached.

He snapped his head from the file towards her. It was sudden and even the receptionist got confused but Manik controlled himself and said.

Ma-yeah okay.

The receptionist left and Manik looked back at the file but now he couldn't concentrate on it. His heart was waiting for that moment. Soon he heard a knock on the door and still looking at the file he said.

Ma-come.

Nandini entered the cabin. With careful steps, she came ahead and said in her sweet tone.

Nan-good morning sir.

Hearing her sweet tone, Manik looked up at her and he realised that Nandini is the same girl at the funeral. He frowned on thinking, that such a beautiful girl was a caretaker. He was disturbed by Nandini who was standing opposite of his table and had forwarded her file. Coming back from his thoughts, he took the file and said.

Ma-take a seat.

Nandini just bobbed her head and sat on the chair in a sophisticated manner. Then she said while Manik was going through her file.

Nan-actually i came from the Kumar's side

Manik cut her in btwn and said.

Ma-yup I know........shlok se baat hovi meri.

Nan-okay.

Then Manik went through her file in detail while Nandini waited for his attention. Soon enough, closing her file, he looked back at her and Nandini waited for his reply.

Ma-you seem to be capable........but Nandini my work is not limited till office for my p.a...... with office she have to do other works too........ in simple words.......you will have to baby sit me.........subhe you have to come at my place and make breakfast for me........wahan se sath mei office aayenge........at office you have to handle everything........set my schedule.......my meetings shouldn't clash with my albums........ har birthday parties, wedding anniversaries or casual parties are to be reminded me time and again........look after gifts and all for clients........ then album deals mei bhi you have to help me.......take care of me there too........and when I am free.......that's when you are allowed to go home........is that okay for you?

Nan-i don't have issues.........Mohan uncle k liye I used to this only........ so i am trained too these things.........I will be comfortable with everything related to work.......

Ma-good then........you're appointed.

Nandini couldn't stop that smile that came on her face. Seeing her smiling, Manik to smiled but then she came back and said.

Nan-when can I start?

Ma-when can you start?

Nan-i can start from now.......

On this Manik giggled and said.

Ma-no no........not today.......you can start from tmrw........so how much do you expect to be paid?

Nan-how much do you wish to pay?

Ma-a lakh........is that okay?

Nandini was not surprised, this was more than Mohan uncle paid but reducing the salary is weird and stupidity not that she is greedy but a few more pennies is always a happiness plus in return Nandini is providing her service too. With Mohan uncle, it was fixed to be home by 9.30 pm but here she doesn't know her leaving time plus she has to manage his music business too.

Nan-that's good........okay.

Ma-good then see you tmrw.

Nandini bobbed her head as yes but she didn't get up, instead asked.

Nan-sir if you don't mind......can I ask you something.

Manik gave a nod as a go ahead gesture while Nandini said after getting his permission.

Nan-aap ko breakfast mei kya pasand hai.......? So that I can be prepared.

Ma-ohh yes.......drop your mail id to the receptionist outside.......soon a mail will be sent to you regarding me.......all the details abt my food and my schedule will be mailed to you...... after that mail go ahead to plan my day as per the convenience.

Nan-okay sir.

Ma-and yes.....collect my house keys and address too from the receptionist.

Nan-okay sir.......thank you......goodbye....... have a nice day.

Ma-you too.

With this Nandini left his cabin.

Hey guys I am back.......how's the update......give lots of comments..... next chp on Friday. Good night bye.

7th January 2020.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

89.8K 4.5K 14
intresting short story with different concept happy reading
101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
192K 8.7K 39
MaNan one shots to enjoy! please vote and comment.