More Than Friends

By jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 1

3.8K 78 14
By jthawtiter

Quick Message: you guys I've missed yall😭. I decided to drop the first chapter today because it's Friday! Why not? I'm so ready for y'all to read part two, it's definitely worth it. I appreciate y'all && I'm not gone hold y'all up. ENJOY!!🥳🥳🥳 wait.... I will be posting random pictures of each character on each chapter, including the kids! Now read😂....

Payton was back in Harlem living her best life. She lived in a nice condo in Harlem. She was now a millionaire author, investor,
owner and community activist. 

She was also in partnership with her sister Lauren and they had they own makeup line, making millions. She was her own boss and independent with it. She decided to call it quits on basketball because she had a injury.

Pierre was now a player for the Warriors since he recently got traded from the Clippers. They lived in a nice mansion in Beverly Hills with 3 kids.

Amarin and him were engaged and the wedding was coming up soon. Amarin was a full time mom and rapper. She was signed to Jay-Z and Meek Mill. She was making millions also.

Paris was a model making six figures a year. She lived in New Orleans still. Her
and Travis married but divorced two years later. She had two kids with Travis and that was it. Lauren was pregnant with baby number 2.

Dejah was a teacher in California also with her daughter. Zae decided to move to Atlanta to start his career and take care his son. Sev played for the Lakers leaving him to live in LA with his wife and four kids.

Layton was a artist living in California too. She signed with Quality Control and she was making hits. Rondo lived in Harlem still with his girlfriend and daughter. He was signed to Atlantic Records and NBA Youngboy.

Everybody was living they best life. Payton & Layton was the only ones without the kids. They was to "independent" for love. Oh and James was now a married man living his life with his wife. Tasha was in rehab.

"PAYTON" she heard as somebody banged on her door.

Smacking her teeth she got up from the couch and made her way to the door. She opened it to see Amarin, P'Asia, Layton, and Dejah.

"AUNTIE P" P'Asia said hugging her leg happily.

"What y'all doing here" she said as she let everybody in and hugged P'Asia.

P'Asia was now 6 years old. She grew into a beautiful smart young girl. She looked just like Amarin and had hair like Pierre.

"We here to talk to you" Layton said as she sat on the couch and so did everybody else.

"I like that tv" Amarin said looking at Payton Apple TV.

"Five hundred dollars if you got good credit" Payton told her as she walked in the living room.

"So Payton" Dejah said smiling at her sister, she was always happy. You never could catch her mad or sad.

"Dejah" Payton said as she took a seat where she was sitting and Asia sat on her lap.

"We want to talk to you about something" Dejah said and Payton nodded her head.

"I'm aware, Layton told me that" Payton said pushing her hair back.

"We want you to move to LA" Layton told her and she sigh.

"Why" she asked and Amarin smacked her teeth.

"Well Lauren is 5 months pregnant and she's tired, You the only one who know how to run y'all company so you have to be there unless you gone catch a flight ever 24-7" Amarin told her and she tied her hair in a ponytail.

"What you doing" Layton asked as Payton grabbed her Apple laptop opened it.

"I'm about to call Lauren" she said as she began FaceTiming Lauren.

"Hello" Lauren face popped up on the computer.

"HEY LAUREN" everybody said waving expect Payton.

"Lauren do you need help in the shop" Payton said and Lauren sigh.

"Payton I do, baby Kacey ain't got time for the shop or the company right now" she said referring to the baby in her stomach.

"We just told her that" Layton said and Payton smacked her teeth.

"So exactly what does that mean" She asked and Lauren shrugged.

"You gone have to come to California, because I told you I'm not with no assistant" Lauren said and Payton rolled her eyes.

"How much time do I have" she asked and Asia started moving in her lap.

"Next Week" she said and Payton through her head back.

"Y'all kill me" Payton said and Dejah laughed.

"Couldn't kill you if I tried" Dejah said and everybody looked at her before laughing.

"Alright then, LA here I come" Payton said and Amarin jumped up excited.

"Yay" she said and Payton chuckled.

"You always happy when Payton say yes to something" Lauren said causing everybody to laugh.

"No because, do y'all know how hard it is to get Payton to say yes to something" Amarin asked her and everybody nodded they head in agreement.

"Oh now I understand" Layton said causing Payton look at her.

"Go get the boxes" Payton told them as she pointed to the living room closet.

"Alright Boog, we gone call you later" Payton said and Lauren nodded her head.

"Ok cool, I love y'all be safe" she said and everybody smiled.

"We love you too" everybody said and she hung up.

August was living the ordinary artist life. Lots of paparazzi, back to back shows, album on the way, and lots of fans. He hadn't spent no time with his family since he left.

Only time they'd see him was holidays and when he was doing a show in New Orleans. Other than that they hadn't seen him come home. The family became used to it.

He was now ending his tour. He had back to back tours to get his career up. With a hit song I Luv This Sh*t and Ghetto, he became famous across the world. He only had two more shows and then he was gone take a break for a minute.

"August you have a radio interview in the morning" Angel walking his office and said.

Angel was his full time assistant. She was just a assistant for his music career. But she met the expectations of becoming his full time assistant. He only wanted to keep it business with her, but she would hit on him from time to time.

"Angel will go get me a cup of coffee please" he asked tiredly and she nodded her head smiling.

"Yes August, two sugars one cream right" She said and he nodded.

She turned and walked out the room. Sitting back in his seat he sigh. He also ran a business. He had his own hair products. When he dropped it, he didn't expect it to go big quick. But it ended up being a hit, bring in a six figure check ever month.

He bought his own company in downtown LA. It was very busy company and he need to his things to be shipped quickly. So he decided to buy a building to help it get put out faster.

"Here you are, anything else" she asked smiling with her clipboard in her hands.

"Yea" he said once he took a sip of his coffee.

"What can I do for you" she asked happily and he looked her up in down.

"Put some clothes on" he said and took another sip of his coffee.

"Umm... August there's nothing wrong with what I got on" she said looking down at her pencil skirt and off the shoulder shirt.

"Do you wanna get fired or what" he asked her as he sat back in his chair looking at her.

"Umm no, I'll make a change in my appearance" she said and he nodded his head.

"Thank you" he said taking another sip of his coffee.

"Alright then, I'll be in my office" She said as she walked out the door.

She closed the door behind her. August sat his cup down and shook his head.

"I'm so close to fucking that girl" he said and he wasn't lying.

August hadn't been sexually active for months. He would get his dick sucked ever now and then but he stop fucking random girls. After Usher, he refused to stick hisself into just anything.

Angel was actually wearing that because she wanted his attention. She had been trying to get his attention since he did his first tour. He was a fine caramel nigga, he worked hard, and he was loaded.

August was pulled out of his thoughts once he heard his phone ring. Grabbing it he looked to see his momma FaceTiming him. Answering it, he wanted to it connected and her face popped up.

"Hey mama" he spoke to her and she waved in the camera.

"Hey boy, look my car need to be repair so can you send me a couple dollars" she asked and August sigh.

"Again mama" he said and she smacked her teeth.

"Boy you moved out my house to do what" she said and he sigh already knowing where this conversation was going.

"To provide for my family so y'all wouldn't have to depend on nobody, but still ever time you call me it's about money it's never about something serious" he said explaining his point of the conversation.

"So you don't feel like getting my car fixed is serious" she asked tilted her head in the camera.

"Mama no I'm ju-, never mind how much you need" August asked as he put her on pause and went to his cash app.

"Twelve thousand dollars" she said and he smacked his teeth.

"I just sent it to you" he told her and he heard her phone go off with the notification.

"Thank you August" she said and before he could ask how she doing she hung up.

"I wish I was broke" he said putting his phone on the table and sitting back in his car covering his forehead.

"August there's a meeting next Wednesday, East Factory wants to talk some business" Angel told him as she opened the door.

"Alright put it on my schedule, I got to go to the studio" he said standing from his seat remember his studio session was in about a hour.

"Alright I'll text and let you know if something else come up" Angel said as he walked out the office infront of her.

"Alright" he said looking at her and he couldn't help but to lick his lips causing Angel to get wet lowkey.

Blushing she walked back to her office putting a twist in her walk. Angel was fine brownskin girl. She was skinny, no titties and a little booty. But she looked like she had some bomb top.

Shaking his head he headed for the elevator. He got on and pressed garage and headed to the garage. He got in his BMW i8 and crunk up pulling out the garage heading to the studio.

"PAYTON GET UP" Amarin yelled as she hit her with a pillow.

"Yo son chill, my back hurt all that packing y'all had me doing yesterday" She said rolling over on her back.

"we got to look at apartments so get up" Amarin said and Payton sigh.

"Just find me a three bedroom condo, no less than five thousand dollars" Payton told her and Amarin smacked her teeth.

"You always want me to do" Amarin said and she groaned.

"Amarin when do you go home" she asked with her eyes closed.

"We go back tomorrow morning" Amarin said sitting on the side of Payton.

"Where are you tomorrow morning" Payton said jokingly rolling over on her stomach.

"Man Payton, come on" Amarin said chuckling shaking her.

"Two minutes man" Payton said sitting up and Amarin clapped.

"Yay" She smiled standing up and Payton chuckled before throwing the cover off her.

Payton slid her bedroom shoes on and walked to her bathroom. Turning the light on she looked in the mirror at her wild ponytail and her morning face. Sighing she turned the water in grabbing her toothbrush.

Once she finished washing her face and brushing her teeth she cut the light off and went in the living room. Walking in she seen Layton one sofa, Dejah on the other sofa, and Asia on the bean bag. Everybody was asleep.

"How come you the only one up" Payton asked as she walked around the sink washing her hands.

"Why you gotta be so pretty" Amarin asked and Payton looked to see her recording.

"Are you serious right now" she said tilting her head making her ponytail swung and she smiled a lil.

"Y'all this is what Payton looks like when she wake up, isn't she pretty" Amarin said as she smiled at the camera.

"Get me off camera" she said and Amarin smacked her teeth ending the Snapchat video.

"What you fend to do" Amarin asked as she watched the video.

"Make me some cereal" she said as she turned around standing on her tippy toes grabbing the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Oh gimme some" Amarin said as she caption the video "bestfri🔚" and posted it.

"Amarin you always want something" Payton said grabbing two bowls and spoons out the dishwasher.

"Well I can't get what I really want until I get back to California tomorrow so" Amarin said referring to Pierre and Payton shook her head.

"I didn't not wanna know that" she said as she but the bowls on the counter.

"Well I'm just saying" she said as Payton opened the fridge grabbing the full cart of milk.

"So how your album coming" Payton asked as she opened the box of cereal.

"I'm taking a break from it" she said and Payton smacked her teeth pouring cereal in the bowls.

"How long is a break" she said as she sat the box on the counter grabbing the milk.

"Two months" she said and Payton mouth dropped as she poured milk in the bowls.

"Amarin two months, you just got off your tour three months ago and you said you was gone drop a album" Payton told her as she put the milk down closing it.

"Well my wedding Payton" she said as she grabbed the bowl of cereal Payton handed her.

"Oh so wassup with that" she asked once the two silently prayed over their cereal.

"In Paris, everybody is invited and I want you to be my maid of honor" Amarin told her and Payton nodded and waited told he finished eating her cereal before speaking.

"How the hell y'all gone get all them people there" Payton asked leaned over on the counter.

"Well Paris is a four hour plane ride, with us having two planes to our name, we gone fly whoever wants to come out" Amarin said and Payton nodded her head in agreement.

"Y'all gone do a double trip ain't y'all" Payton said and Amarin nodded as she chewed her cereal.

"No , it's less than a hundred people gone be there so first come first severed" Amarin said shrugging and Payton.

"Well I'm with it" Payton said and Amarin clapped smiling.

"Yay" she said cheerfully and Payton chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.7K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! 💯🤫 Relationships aren't always roses a...
121K 4.6K 61
SQL to 30 Days...Read and Find Out😏
11.4K 239 44
August & Bianca Been BestFriends Since They Was 10... They Was Partners & Crime... They Did Everything Together... They Was Close As Hell But That Al...
35.1K 978 23
read all because of detention first! ✔️: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..