Irrevocably In Love

By Queen0226

He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She... More

Copyright And Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 12

2.1K 142 19
By Queen0226

Surah Ar – Rum, 30:55

وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ يُقْسِمُ الْمُجْرِمُونَ مَا لَبِثُوا غَيْرَ سَاعَةٍ كَذَلِكَ كَانُوا يُؤْفَكُونَ

Wa Yawma taquumus-Saa-‘atu yuqsimul-mujrimuuna maa labithuu ghayra saa-‘a: kazaalika kaanuu yu’-fakuun!

He it is who will cause you to die, and in time will resurrect you. And when the Last Hour dawns, those who had been lost in sin will swear that they had not tarried (on earth) longer than an hour: thus were they wont to delude themselves (all their lives)!

***

Rehan stared in the air, lost in his own world. He had no idea what was going on and around him. He was still finding it hard to believe what Rida had said or had asked his advise for. He was getting ready to start his first day in office after a long time with lots of excited when he saw her message. He was actually shocked to see Rida messaging him in the morning but when he had read what she had said he had gone numb. He didn't knew what it was that was bothering him the most; the fact that he couldn't help giving proper advise to her or the fact that Rida was about to get married.

Rehan groaned in frustration to only jump at the sight in front of him. He held his hands up on his chest and sighed in relief.

"You scared me." He whispered and sat down glaring at Kaif who was seated in front of him with a questioning look.

"I am here from the last 15 minutes and you realise it just now?" Kaif asked with his eyebrow raised and Rehan was actually surprised at the piece of information that he had received. Had he been so involved in his thoughts that he hadn't even heard the opening and closing of the door? Shaking his head he concentrated on his laptop that had a blank screen avoiding Kaif's questioning gaze.

"What's the matter?" Kaif asked and Rehan shook his head vigorously not wanting to speak about his thoughts or rather Rida's proposal.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is perfectly alright." Rehan said now busy looking at the presentation of the upcoming events. Kaif did not push Rehan any further because he knew this time it was something serious and he respected Rehan's privacy; If he wanted to speak about what was bothering him, he would be there for him.

"So what are we going to do with this proposal?" Kaif asked referring to Mr Malhotra's deal with the company that would be very benefitting to them if successful.

"I don't know do whatever your heart tells you." Rehan said not realising what he spoke, making Kaif to look at him confused.

"What?" Kaif asked and Rehan looked up at him realising what had slipped through his tongue.

"Ahh sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what you said, by the way what were you speaking about?" Rehan said trying his best to change the topic but he could see the doubtful eyes on him that were being held for a minute or two or that was what he thought.

"I think you need rest." Kaif said after a long moment of silence while Rehan nodded his head agreeing. He didn't knew why his mind was so messed up but he knew if he stayed in the office he would not be able to concentrate on anything other then 'the proposal'.

Kaif waited for a minute and then left his cabin after saying his salaam. He looked at Rehan through the glass door who now had his head in his hand. He was confused and worried about Rehan who looked upset and without any second thought he dialled the number he knew would at least knew what was wrong with this young lad.

"Assalamualaikum Saif, can we meet?" He greeted coming directly to the point, his gaze still lingering on Rehan who was now standing up wearing his coat, all ready to leave the office.

***

Kaif gazed around the café that he was being seated. This was the usual café shop he would come to when he needed break. This café possessed the best coffee in the whole of city that was what was told to him by Rehan and he had too realised it the day Rehan had brought him here for the very first time when they were starving and didn't have anywhere else to be.

"Hey bro, Assalamualaikum." Kaif heard Saif who pulled the chair and sat down looking around for something. He then called the waiter and asked him for his usual coffee that he would ask whenever he and Rehan would hang around. The water smiled and Saif and he reciprocated it make and turned around to Kaif who was busy listening to their little talk.

"So what's the matter?" Saif asked getting to the point, since he could see that something was off with the always enthusiastic guy. Kaif thought back to Rehan and told Saif about his unusual behaviour.

"I don't know, I just found it very odd since he wasn't being himself from the time he came to office. I even asked other people in the office even they said that something was off with him since he had not wished anyone good morning and had headed straight to his office." Kaif said and Saif furrowed his eyebrows. This was very strange. Rehan had always been the one to never show his sadness or worry to anyone. No one knew what he went through or what he goes through everyday. He has always been good at hiding his thoughts, his feelings unlike Saif.

"He did not inform me about anything yet." Saif said feeling a little hurt that Rehan had started hiding things from him. They have always been close. Even though Rehan was good at hiding his feelings, Saif would always come to know what was going on with him but from few days he himself was so busy with Safa that he was neglecting everything including Rehan.

Kaif looked at Saif who was now engrossed in his own thoughts. He snapped his fingers in front of him and Saif blinked once before focusing on Kaif embarrassed that he had zoned out.

"What do you think? Should we talk to him?" Kaif asked suggesting the only thing that was going on in his mind from the time he had seen Rehan upset. Saif shook his head as if in thoughts but before he could speak, the waiter came and kept down Saif's order. Saif thanked him and waited till the boy had left them to continue what was in his mind.

"I don't think that will be a good idea. I think we should wait, maybe he just need some time alone and then maybe he will talk to us about what is bothering him?" Saif said knowing Rehan too well. He wouldn't speak even if they ask him what the matter is. If he wanted them to get involve he would have spoken to anyone, at least to Saif.

"Maybe you are right." Kaif said nodding his head agreeing to what Saif said.

"Yeah but if this continues then we might have to talk to him." Saif said and Kaif nodded in agreement.

"Sorry for calling you here for such a silly thing, I was just worried about Rehan." Kaif said rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. Saif smiled and shook his head. He was happy that Rehan had people who were concerned about him and he loved that.

"Don't be sorry I am happy that you were concerned about him." Saif said and Kaif looked at him, several questions popping in his mind that have always been there in the back of his mind related to Rehan. Kaif shook his head, not wanting to invade in his personal life, and just smiled at Saif, drinking the coffee that was now cold as an ice.

"So how is Bhabhi doing?" Kaif asked referring to Safa and after they had a small talk, they left since Saif had to be in a meeting in half an hour.

They walked to the counter and started fighting to who will pay the bill but ended up sharing it making the owner to smile at the scene in front of him. The owner smiled looking at Saif. He had known him for years now and was happy to see the change, well a good change in him after his marriage.

***

"Assalamualaikum mom, I am back home." Rida said yelling while entering the house. She closed the door behind her and searched for her mom. She looked in the living room when she did not find her there she headed to the place she was sure she would be and she smirked when she found her in the kitchen busy watching a YouTube video.

"What are you doing?" She asked adjusting herself on the kitchen counter behind her mom looking at the dish that she was making. She was preparing white biryani. Rida made a face when she found that out. She hated biryani for no reason and she always had to have biryani twice a week all because her family loved it. She sighed and got down when she found that her mom was so engrossed to even have a talk.

She walked in her room to only jump in the air to find Faiza sitting in front of the dressing table, her hair left open while trying out a new makeup look. She glared at her sister from the door who hadn't even noticed her yet. Rida walked inside groaning loudly letting Faiza know that she was pissed off.

Faiza smiled at her sheepishly knowing very well that her sister hated this. She would always come in her sister's to try out different looks in return making her room a mess. Faiza looked at the table to see her makeup equipment's scattered all over it. Rida glanced at it and then back at her. Her eyes were wide looking at the amount of things she had.

"Woah, I never knew you had so much of makeup." Rida said taking two things in her hand and looking at her sister who now had a proud smirk making her roll her eyes at her.

Rida looked at everything and a frown appeared on her face when she saw a different type of scissor. She picked it up and started playing with it making Faiza to snatch it from her, her eyes widen.

"Are you mad? I just got this a week ago!" She exclaimed and Rida looked at her confused. Why would she need a scissor when she goes to the parlour to have a hair cut. Her eyes widen when she thought that they are for the eyebrows.

"Astagfirullah, don't tell me that you cut your eyebrows with that!?" She exclaimed more like questioned her making Faiza to look at her with a poker face, a face that said that Rida was a big dumb person.

"Are you out of your mind? How did you even come up with that!" Faiza asked shaking her head at her sister who was now embarrassed to know that she was wrong for thinking such a thing.

"Then why do you have it?" Rida asked completely ignoring to answer her question that made her feel like a person with no knowledge.

"It's the eyelash curler, we give shape to our eyelashes with that." Faiza said and Rida made a face at Faiza before taking the soft brush from the table and playing with. She loved how soft the brushes were and that was the only thing she loved about Faiza's makeup sets.

Faiza snatched the brushes from Rida glaring at her and after taking her things she sat down next to her sister gazing at her. Rida noticed her stare and raised her eyebrows at her. Faiza opened her mouth but closed it back thinking of something. Rida was now curious to know what was the matter. She waited for a few seconds debating whether to ask her or no but then Faiza stood up from the bed making her glance at her.

"What were you about to say?" Rida asked and Faiza sighed because she knew her sister wouldn't leave her until she comes to know why she had opened her mouth.

"Mom told me..... about the proposal." Faiza said making Rida to sigh. She didn't knew that her mother was so ready to get her married that she had even spoke to her sister about the proposal. She knew her mother was happy about the proposal and now she was worried thinking about the answer that she had decided.

"What do you think?" Rida asked Faiza and Faiza sat down again and took Rida's hand in hers. Rida looked at Faiza's every movement.

"Are you happy with this proposal?" Faiza asked and Rida looked down. She didn't knew how she felt about the proposal and the only thing she knew was that her parents were happy and now all that mattered to her was Faiza.

"Tell me are YOU happy with the proposal?" Rida asked Faiza and she glared at her sister. Faiza knew how her sister have always been and that was the reason she was having this talk with her. She did not wanted her to take any decision just for her family's sake and with the question that Rida had asked she was sure she was thinking of her family's happiness before hers.

"I don't know I found the guy good but its just that I don't think you are ready for marriage yet." Faiza said speaking what was in her heart. She had seen the guy and she was impressed by how he looked though she didn't knew what he did or how his nature was but she had kept her point in front of her parents that Rida was not yet ready for the marriage for which her parents had dismissed her.

"I don't know, I was planning of speaking to mom but I just don't want to bring the topic up." Rida said lost in her own though. She was happy that at least there was someone who could see what she was feeling and she knew even though she and her sister fought a lot at the end of the day it was her who understood her and would stand by her if she ever need her.

"Talk to mom. Speak what you feel and please don't go with the flow or with their happiness. Its your life, you have to be with him and not them." Faiza said and Rida looked at Faiza who was making sense to her.

Faiza left Rida's room closing the door behind her giving her the space she would crave for. Rida smiled at Faiza's thoughts. She knew her sister was well matured girl but she always showed her childish behaviour rather than the matured one.

Rida laid on the bed lost in her own thoughts. It was hardly some few minutes when she was alone when she heard the knock on the door. She got up to see her mother entering the room with a smile on her face radiating nothing but happiness.

"Mom, you needed something? You should have called me." Rida said looking at her mother take a seat next to her on the bed. She smiled and shook her head.

"I did not did anything, I just wanted to speak to you." Her mom said and she glanced nervously because she knew where this would be heading and she did not wanted her mother to be upset because of her.

"Mom I.. actually.. actually I was planning to speak to you." Rida spoke trying to be confident but failed miserably. She didn't knew why she was so nervous to speak to her mom whom she always confided things to. Maybe this time it would result in something she would no like?

"Don't feel shy. Speak whatever you want to." Her mother said and without wasting any more time, Rida took in a deep breath and spoke,

"I don't want to get married."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
206K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
134K 2.2K 8
"We don't match. We have nothing in common. I can't keep up with you and I can't slow you down for me" I say and she watches us intensely and smiles...