The Struggle

By queenkimmm

Sapphire Naomi Jones is a 22 year old single second grade school teacher. She graduated from Bowie State Univ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34

Chapter 2

7.9K 180 43
By queenkimmm

Sapphire POV
Tonight is the night Nova decided we were going out. I got ready and did my makeup slightly. I said "Novaa."

She said "yes Saph?"

I said "do we have to go out?"

She said "yes. Let's go."

I said "ugh fine!" We left and she drove.

She said "for not wanting to go out, you look sexy as shit bestie."

I said "thank you bestie."

When we got into the club, it was semi packed. She said "to the bar we go." I laughed and we walked through the crowd and to the bar. She got 2 shots of Hennessy. She said "to changing lives." We cheered and took the shot.

I said "ugh I hate henny."

She said "but it gets you lit soo let's go." We took 3 more shots each and then went to dance.

I said "Novaa I'm tipsy. I'm bout to shake some ass."

She laughed and said "yes bitch."

We laughed together and started dancing when Freak Nasty came on. I said "bitch we got Megan knees these hoes could neva."

After we got up and was twerking I spotted this fine lightskin walk in. I looked at him and he looked at me then winked. I laughed and Nova said "oool girl, you cutting up."

I said "let's get another shot." We went to the bar and took one more shot then got a henny and coke.

The boy had came over to the bar he said "hey beautiful, I'm Nigel."

I smiled and said with a little slur "I'm Sapphire."

Nova butted in and said "and I'm her bestfriend Nova, nice to meet you."

I looked at her and we started laughing. He said "nice to meet y'all, I saw you from across the way Ms. Sapphire. Me and my friends are in VIP, wanted to know if y'all would like to come."

I looked at Nova and she said "bitch yes." I looked back at him and said "yeah, take the lead."

I followed behind and Nova was right next to me. He walked up and introduced us, he said "guys, this is Sapphire and Nova."

They said "wassup?"

We sat down next to Nigel he said "that's Kenny, Kevin, Naj, and Chris." I nodded watching Nova look at Kenny.

I said "girl stop staring."

She said "eh bitch fuck you."

I laughed and said "girl you fucking wish."

She said "gay shit yo."

Nigel said "what's so funny?"

I said "my bestie on some gay shit."

He laughed and said "mhm."

I saw the boy he said name was Kenny and he got up. He stood up and sat next to Nova. Nova said "ool bitch."

I laughed and just said "you dumb as hell."

I was dancing in my seat and Nigel whispered into my ear and said "you know you can dance on me if you want."

I laughed and said "I guess, I'm chilling right now."

He said "tell me about you."

I turned and said "I'm 22, a 2nd grade teacher, and I went to Bowie State. Tell me bout you."

He said "I'm 25, a pediatric nurse, and I went to Towson."

I said "aww a PWI."

He laughed a little and said "yeah, I was at Bowie State homecoming a few times though."

I said "yeah it was lit."

He said "you cute as shit, by the way."

I smiled and said "thank you, you not bad yourself."

Just then Simon Says came on, I looked at Nova and she looked at me. We started laughing and got up to dance. We had a whole choreographed dance to this song and it cracked us up. When the song went off, Nigel looked at us like woooah. I laughed and sat my ass back down. I said "damn I'm too lit for this."

I looked at him and he looked sexy as hell at this point. He pulled me a little close and said "girl, you was cutting up."

I said "this what we do."

He said "get lit with me."

I said "okayy."

He said "alright gimme a sec." He walked over to Kenny and asked him something.

He walked back over and said "you and Nova wanna come back to my spot? Kenny staying there tonight."

I looked at Nova and said "you wanna go?"

She said "yesss I'm going."

I said "okay, we'll get your car tomorrow?"

She said "yes Saph."

I looked at him and said "yeah we'll go. You got bottle at yo crib?"

He said "yeah, we gon keep the turn up going there."

We left and I followed behind him next to Nova while they walked first. Kenny hadn't drunk anything all night because he was DD for them so we all hopped into his 2019 Chevy Tahoe. Nova and I were in the back and she was laying on me a little. She whispered into my ear, "I'm getting dick tonight."

I laughed and said "here you go. Be safe sis."

She laughed and said "so are you."

I rolled my eyes and said "yeah ok."

When we got to Nigel spot it was nice as hell. He held the door for us coming in, Kenny and Nova went straight to the guest room while I headed to the kitchen with Nigel. He said "wanna drink?"

I said "yeah bring the bottle and some shot glasses to your room."

He did exactly that and we went in there. His room was a blue and white theme, it was so cute looked like he put a lot of thought into it. He put the bottle of Hennessy on his dresser and poured shots. He said "whoever makes a face gotta take another shot."

I nodded and we both took a shot and had a straight face. We did it 2 more times before I made a face. I laughed and said "alright I'll take one more."

He laughed and said "aight."

After I took my last shot I took my fur jacket off and put it on the side table by his bed. I said "I like your room."

He said "thank you, decorated all by myself."

I said "it's cute, can I sit on your bed?"

He said "yeah make yourself comfortable."

I took my heels off and sat on his bed. I said "I'm feeling it now."

He said "you ok?"

I said "yeah, just had mad shots tonight."

He laughed and said "you need a trash can?"

I said "I'm not gon throw up."

He said "oh aight. Want me to turn on a movie?"

I said "yeah put on anything I'm bout to use the bathroom. Luckily he had one in his room so I grabbed my lil purse and went in there. I changed into my a black thong after using the bathroom. I held my jeans after washing my hands and walked out.

His ass was focused on his tv, he said "is Murder Mystery cool?"

I said "yeah I don't care," I sat my jeans down with my jacket and purse then got back into the bed.

He looked over and said "okay.." he came close to me and said "what you on?"

He came closer so our lips were literally inches apart before I moved closer and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him and pulled me so I was straddling him. He started kissing on my neck and grabbing my ass. I felt his dick getting hard underneath me. I said "shit, you big as hell. I can already tell."

He laid me down on my back and lifted my shirt up. I had my heart nipple rings in and he started sucking on them. He said "yo titties so pretty." I moaned as I felt one of his hands moving towards my pussy. He rubbed my slowly through my panties. As soon as he did that I felt my pussy get super wet.

I said "fuck."

He moved up kissing my neck and whispered into my ear. He said "yo pussy wet as hell,"

I got up off of him and took 2 more shots before giving him another shot to take. I then got back onto the bed. I said "pull it out."

He laughed and said "you blunt as fuck. I fuck with it."

I said "no foreal, let me suck dick."

He said "pull it out ya self." I unzipped the front of his jeans and pulled it out.

I said "take yo jeans off."

His ass finally got up a little wobbly and said "damn I'm drunk."

I said "same. Come on."

He pulled the down and then laid back down. I pulled his dick out and it was already hard. I put him right into my mouth and started sucking the soul out of him. He held my hair up and then I felt him pushing my head down even more. I kept going until I felt him nut in my mouth. I swallowed then kept going after he nutted  and looked at him while I looked up making eye contact with him. I hollowed our my cheeks and then deepthroated him one more time before lifting up. He said "girl, you never had to snatch my soul like that. Come sit on my face."

I pulled my thong off and sat on his face. He licked right up my slit then started sucking on my clit. I rode his face and he was sucking on my clit. I said "oh fuck," he grabbed my ass as he ate and I moaned loudly.

When I came I got up off his face and onto his dick. I got my Megan knees and started to ride his dick. He said "damn you tight and wet as hell."

I said "fuck," he pushed me onto my back without pulling out. He started fucking me then he put my legs onto his shoulders.

He said "damn Saph." He bent down and was sucking on my neck while he was fucking me. His mouth moved down to my boobs and he sucked on them again.

I said "fuck I'm bout to cum Nigel."

He started slamming into me harder and said "hold it."

I felt myself bout to buss ignoring his command when my legs started to shake uncontrollably. I said "ugggh fuck."

He said "didn't I tell you to wait. Turn around, and arch yo fucking back."

He pulled out and I turned my ass around. I tooted my ass up and put my chest down onto the bed. He put his dick back in and I said "oh fuck."

He said "damn, yo walls clenching huh."

He gripped my hips slamming into me at a steady pace. He took one hand off my hips and put it between my legs playing with my clit and pinching it a little which made me moan loud as fuck. I said "fuck Nigel, oh my god."

He pulled me up by my neck choking me lightly. He said "you like that shit ma?"

I moaned loudly and said "yes daddy.."

I felt myself bout to cum again and he said "hold it ma."

I said "fuck I can't." I felt myself cum all over his dick again.

He said "girl you don't listen."

I said "I can't, it's too good daddy."

After I came he continued to fuck me, then we both came. He said "you a freak ma."

I said "shut up." I got up and used the bathroom before grabbing my wipes and cleaning myself off. Then grabbing my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I went back out there and he said "you good?"

I said "yeah," the lights were already out so I said "I'm bout to go to sleep."

He said "ard so am I." I laid underneath the cover and grabbed a pillow then passed my ass out.

Nova Lee Williams

Kenneth William Love (Kenny)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.2K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
609 294 43
💋 Jadish Houston, a twenty-something year old school teacher, has the perfect life and the perfect husband. Or so she thinks. Plagued with nightmare...
173K 13.7K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...
152K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||