You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.4K 216 105
By NeilAvni_love

♥️♥️

Bengalis barely dance in their reception parties.... "Ye kaisa boring line huya be!!" Aman's jaw dropped in exasperation and he muttered internally when Shivan made him know explaining the above fact about Bengali reception function in an amused with a tight lipped smile. As if he is feeling the same getting bored, surrounded by the myriad of invitees, continuous picture clicking and greeting the guests nodding. His neck is on the verge of having cramp of so much bobbing in gesture of welcoming the attendees, cheeks crinkled for those uninterrupted plastered smile on his face since he appeared as groom in this huge banquet. Which has transformed into some painful grin by now.

Aman's mood got effing down, bitter knowing that he won't get any chance to treat his boss the way he does to him. As per as his plan was to bring Neil in a jealousy state.
Aman clenched his fist throwing his annoyance. He dashed out of the spot to get a drink.

"Haath chodho mera ye kya kar rahey ho!" Avni glared at Neil, gritted her teeth talking in a low tone glancing nervously at the people around. Mostly were busy, not paying any attention towards them.

Neil wore a linen silk royal blue bandhgala Jodhpuri suit pairing with white dhoti style bottom.
He was looking hunky, debonair.
And Avni wore a pearl white lehenga matching with ethnic jewelry. Her look was lavishly exquisite. Abutting the Bride and groom she was no less than one of those eye catching aura amongst the both guest parties.

"Then say tu mere saath jayegi car mein..." Neil tightened his grip around her wrist hid behind him dragging her into a decent corner. While Avni was in struggle to get away him. He wandered his glance on everyone there with a plastered smile on his lips.
"Aur woh bhi alone" he trailed off the last word croonig softly.

"Tumhein pata haina aaaisa nahi ho sakta" Avni stammered, flipped her eyes lashes trepidatiously.

"I don't know...you will" his each words are much prompt.

"Aur na karuto!!" Avni waggled a brow, her eyes right into his, as Neil did the same. He suddenly pulled her towards him and her breath hitched at his intense gaze boring into her. She gulped feeling chocked inside by his breath over her ears.

"or I'll complete the task I have left incomplete on haldi ceremony" his velvety voice made skipped her heart to her throat and stopped beating when he lowered his face towards her a bit more and said "btw I'll do it anyways soon or later" he gulped the drink he was gripping. His eyes told he would mean it.

It took time to compose vaguely sweating Avni what he told before her eyes met Aman standing few steps away waved at her in a cheeky smile.

"Ladka pura bawla hog chuka hai..
Matlab kuchbhi..." Aman scoffed, coming towards her looking at Neil swaggered other side and retrieve his gaze back at Avni. And she winched being anxious. If Aman have had heard them.
"waise bhaine aisa kya kaha jo tu itni nervous ho gayi...haa!!" Aman asked curiously scrutinizing Avni and then threw his gaze at Neil to the drink counter joined Shivam and Ayan.

Avni bit her bottom lip released a breath of relief and nodded nothing averting her gaze away Aman. Her cheeks heated up joining her shaking hands together to hide them.
Aman narrowed his brows slightly in confusion staring at her and then whip his head ahead at boys.

*******

Avni

I don't like this Tillu...and those naughty gleam in his eyes...

He wasn't like this ever before..
I mean very rarely if I would count...

Then Avni bite her lips remembering a day they went to a family picnic...

It was mid of January.
Didu and Neil were in 1st year college. Me and Aman were preparing for board to be happened within a couple of months. And Shah Uncle's twins sons were together in twelve.

Two cars were enough for us to travel the lodge we have booked for our picnic spot, somewhere in outskirts 20km away the city.

One car was fully packed with us, youngsters. And another was captured by elders. One of our closest neighbours Shah Uncle and his family also had joined us. I remembered we had a great time all together.

Returning back home in the car, I slept on his shoulder my cheek pressed, holding onto his arm in support, as Neil was the person much taller and seated closer to me next.

Frisking, fussing the entire day long, there was exhaustion evidence in everyone's action at the end of the day starting back for home.

"Are you planning to kill me Avi!!" his voice was sweetly raspy close to my right ear. I just stirred releasing some uncertain moans that wasn't sure I had released aloud instead slowing down when my eyes fell on his strange gaze fixed at me with some unknown glint in his gape.

I hadn't understood then what he meant by saying me the way he said. Only his breath over my face had caught me taken aback.

What have I done!!

Did I troubled him anyway, putting my heavy sleeping head on his shoulder!!

But it wasn't new, I have done it before few times travelling together this way.

What's different this time!!
Then his twisted smirk flashed in my mind. I straighten my back looking ahead when our driver uncle dropped Shah twins at their place before driving back us in Roy Mansion.

I couldn't dared to give him another glance, because some unfamiliar emotions caught hold my mind. My heart was pounding inside. I knew he was staring at me slanting against his seat. His arms crossed over his chest. And that conceited smile through his mischievous gaze. It was killer.

What's wrong!!

I thought of him until I slept that night but every time my heart slipped down my stomach, thinking about his strange gaze over me. The last few minutes steadily untill before I strode towards our house entrance gate.

What was that for!!

So many mystifying emotions gathered around my brain. His gaze held something new, I had ever experienced before.

My core trembled, curled up my entire self lying on my cosy bed under a warm duvet. That night sleep took me over less than hours I usually sleep.

Now I know what was that.

My cheeks burnt thinking of him. I know.

Let's find Mamma or Bebe or Sweta Mom then only if I could divert my all attentions away him.

************

"He is handsome isn't he!!" Avni said in a tone lower and Juhi jumped on her seat almost averting her eerie gaze away the person she was glancing on repeatedly, since she saw him coming here in evening.

Ayan was having the food chatting with his other cousins at another side of the lawn where dinner was serving.

"Ummmm....who are you talking about!!" Juhi made an innocent tone, proved not convincing to Avni, even she herself got unsure of that instantly.

"Ayan" Avni narrowed her eyes in a groofy smile.

Juhi gulped. And cleared her throat.
"It's, nothing like that you are thinking...it's just.."

"It's just!!" Avni wobbled her brows twice and Juhi rolled her eyes groaning slightly.

"Are you not hungry... because I'm " avoiding her friend Juhi got up in search of having some more biryani in her plate.

Avni nodded smiling at Juhi and went back concentrating on her food, emptied her plate quickly so that she could fill it with the next cruisine soon.

**********

"Meri baat suni nahi tuney phirse Avi" Neil's grumpy tone heard through the pH speaker Avni held on her ear. She was adjusting her bed to sleep busing her another hand. Avni was sleepy.

"Don't be so infantile...you know I wouldn't...kya kehti sabko, that you all adjust into a single vehicle and I would only travel with Neil in another one... wouldn't have been sounded inappropriate!!" Avni chided but not much in a serious tone.
It was just playfully.

"Hummm....phirbhi you shouldn't have..." Neil grunted.

"Tillu I'll discuss on this tomorrow, I promise...but now I need to grab a tight sleep..." Avni yawned not able to keep flattened her heavy drowsy eyelids anymore.

"Meet you in lunch tomorrow then" he heaved a slight chuckle. Avni heard him slouched on the bed.

"I'll call you before that" She smiled softly.

"I Love you" he has grinned sure ,Avni could imagine.

"Love you more" Avni too replied softly.

"Good night love" he closed his eyes in a satisfactory sigh.

"Good night" and She cut the call feeling the same.

They drifted dozing off.

AvNiel outfit in Aravi's Reception.

✨✨✨✨✨✨💫

Hii friends update padhliya!! hope you enjoyed😜

Now make me happy clicking the vote and dropping comments as many as you can.

Love MoN 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
186K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
20.9K 4.5K 44
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
191K 14.8K 54
"She is not my type, please " he said with an discourteous tone, spoke nonchalantly tying up his sport shoe laces. His left foot supported above the...