A Shattered Life (Countryhuma...

By Grinnycat11

!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you h... More

Chapter 1- Bullying Problems
Chapter 2- My New Best Friend
Chapter 3- Same Love
Chapter 4- Jealousy
Sneak Peek
Chapter 6- They're Back!
Chapter 7- Russia with the family
Chapter 8- Germany's Revenge
Chapter 9- Memories Of War
Chapter 10- Boyfriends Argument
Chapter 11- A Lost Loved One
Chapter 12- A Drunken Father
THANK YOU!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 13- Missing
Chapter 14- Don't Leave Me
Chapter 15- A Truly Shattered Life
Thank you! (Again)
Chapter 16- More Problems...
Chapter 17- Stressful
Chapter 18- Sibling Conflict
Chapter 19- The Truth Revealed
Chapter 20- An Exposed Relationship
Chapter 21- Kept Secrets
Chapter 22- Hangin With The Little One's
Chapter 23- Sweet Sweet Revenge
Vote for DEATH -w-
Chapter 24- Break Up. Make Up?
Chapter 25- That Was Fast
Chapter 26- Oni-Chan?
Chapter 27- I Guess He's Missing...
Chapter 28- Something Uncovered
Chapter 29- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 30- We Might Have A Suspect
Chapter 31- A Potential Suspect?
Questions UwU
Questions Answered UwU
Chapter 32- Murderers Speak Out
Chapter 33- Arrested
Chapter 34- Philip
Chapter 35- Our Secret Friendship
Chapter 36- Now He Knows
Chapter 37- My Life Is Shattered (Finale)

Chapter 5- Family Issues

1.8K 42 43
By Grinnycat11

Hehe, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! And if you don't celebrate the holidays then... happy... normal day for you? For you guyses little gift from me (of course) I give you another chapter! Since you all have been so kind to me and helping me make this story grow! Thank you all very much and I hope you enjoy this next chapter of "A Shattered Life"

(Third person POV)

America and Russia walked home from detention. It had been boring, all they did was sit in the social studies room and do homework the whole time.

"You wanna hang out at my house? I finally got my Minecraft to work." America said.

"Sure! There's nothing for me back at my house anyway... my siblings can take care of themselves." Russia replied. He followed Ame back home, as America opened the door Britain was standing there waiting for him.

"Oh... hey dad..." Ame said nervously. Britain didn't reply he was too busy staring at the country next to his son.

"Who are you?" Brit tipped his head to the side.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me Mr.London..." Russia stated sternly. Britain continued to look Rus up and down, but nothing was ringing a bell in his mind.

"I apologize but I don't..."

"Soviet Union's son," Russia said. Britain still looked confused, Rus rolled his eyes, "Russia!" He blurted out. Brit finally recognized him,

"Ah, yes! Now I remember," Britain turned his attention to Ame, "America... The school called and told me that you got detention today..." America looked down not wanting to meet his father's gaze, "So I don't know why you have to audacity to bring a friend here!" Britain snarled. Ame turned to the Russian,

"Rus... you should probably go..." America seemed glum. Russia nodded in understanding,

"Alright, see you tomorrow товарищ," Russia said turning around and leaving. Britain cocked his head to the side, indicating for Ame to come in. America kept his head down as he entered the house, he looked at Britain after he took his shoes off.

"Look. I know what you're gonna say, 'you need to stop getting in trouble all the time and learn to behave' and all that. But how am I supposed to behave when everyone seems to be against me?" Ame explained but Britain didn't seem to be convinced.

"I don't care if everyone's against you. That is no excuse for getting detection!" Britain snapped, he then sighed, "You're lucky you got a B+ on your math quiz today or I'd be even angrier... Go to your room and study. You have a science test tomorrow correct?" America nodded slightly, heading up the stairs and into his room. He sat down on his bed to text Russia again.

America: Hey...

Russia: Is something wrong?
America: Yeah, my annoying dad is making me study... If you hadn't helped me on that math quiz I would be in even more trouble...

Russia: Ha!

America: Hey don't laugh at me! I didn't know there was gonna be a quiz!

Russia: Well yeah that's why they call it a "pop quiz."

America: You're so lucky...

Russia: как же так? (How so?)

America: You don't have parents who care about how you act in school or what your grades are...

Russia: Are you kidding!? I would kill in order to have parents who care about that stuff!

America: I still feel bad about USSR...

Russia: Don't worry about it! I miss him but death is a fact of life, it's the most natural thing in the world. Also, I have to stay strong for my siblings...

America: Can't Ukraine take care of them?

Russia: Yes but she gets annoyed easily and will most likely let them figure things out of their own. And taking care of them now is, even more of a challenge ever since we found out Kazakhstan has wings. He's constantly trying to fly even though I told him that he has to wait until his wings can hold his own body weight.

America: hehe! Yeah... I think Poland has wings and she still can't fly after five years!

Russia: Ikr... anyway... I gtg. Belarus needs help with her homework.

America: Alright, see ya later Ruski.

Russia: Ugh! You know I don't like that!

America: Ha! See ya later anyway...

Ame sat his phone on his nightstand and began to study, but he could focus. He couldn't get the thought of Russia out of his head. The Russian had been so kind to him, he was the only real friend America had.

(Time skip!)

America wobbled down the stairs and sat down at the dinner table, France noticed his tired state.

"Are you alright chère?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine. I guess I'm a little tired from studying so hard..." America put on a small smile.

"See I told you that you were working him too hard!" France turned to Britain who was sitting across from her.

"Honey he's fine. I work Aussie and Canada the same way..." Britain looked up from his plate and glanced at America, "What are you learning in social studies?" Ame rolled his eyes, 'I hate having these conversations at the table... especially with my siblings here,' America thought. Britain saw America's hesitation as an "I don't know."

"Are you paying attention in class?" Britain asked sternly. Ame looked up from his thoughtful state.

"Of course!" He protested.

"Then what are you learning in class?" Brit repeated. 'I might as well bring up a topic he won't like...' America thought smirking.

"Well... we're learning about the Revolutionary War and how you-" Britain cut him off,

"Anyway! Canada how was your day?"

"It was pretty good actually!" Maple paused and began to blush, "Uh... m-mom... dad... can I go out with Ukraine tomorrow?"

"She asked you out mate?" Australia butted in.

"N-No... I asked her out..."

"Oooo! You making money moves?!" Aussie laid his elbow on Canada's shoulder.

"I think you're hanging around Jamaica too much..." Maple raised one eyebrow pushing Australia away.

"Well, you can go out with her tomorrow. You've derived it! And eventually, I do want some grandbabies!" France's voice was filled with excitement. Canada's face turned red with blush,

"M-MOM! I-IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" He stuttered. America, Australia, and New Zealand burst out laughing. Britain put his hand up for silence,

"It is good that you have found someone that you like. I will also allow you to go out with Ukraine tomorrow. I have met her a few times before and she is a kind and loving young lady." Brit then turned to America, "See America... even your younger brother has found a girlfriend before you. I suggest you should find one too, you need someone to take care of you when you've finally moved out."

"Dad are you serious?" Ame scoffed, 'Pft... If only he knew...' America thought getting up from the table, "I'm full anyway..."

"Aww, America don't let dad make you feel uncomfortable like that! You barely ate!" New Zealand told him.

"Nah... I'm not that hungry and I have more homework to do anyway." America smiled at her, Kiwi was always able to make him feel better.

"High School must be hard... We hardly get homework in Middle School!" Australia butted in. Ame nodded before turning away and going up the stairs into his room. America thought Russia was done helping Belarus by now. He grabbed his phone and called Russia, he picked up almost immediately.

"Hey, Ame..." The Russian sounded exhausted and he was panting.

"Are you alright? You sound tired..." America asked.

"Y-Yeah... Kazakhstan almost jumped off the roof trying to fly again. After he jumped and I grabbed him, it took me 30 minutes to pull him back up to the roof..." Rus explained. Ame chuckled,

"At least he didn't fall... You're a good brother, I would surely love to have you as my brother."

"Oh please! You'd complain about me being too overprotective. Because... well... I kind of am," Russia admitted.

"Well, I've still got lots of homework to do so see ya later Ruski," America teased. He heard Russia groan in annoyance before Rus hung up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 78 6
โ‹˜ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.. โ‹™ โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’ 1 % โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’ 50 % โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’ 89 % โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ 100 % ๊’ท๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฅ๊’ทโ€งโ‚Šหš๊’ท๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฅ๊’ทโ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹˜ ๐’ž๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
6.6K 178 21
เฃช โ€น ๐–ฅ” เฃช ห– ใ… เผ‹ แณ โ— โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– , ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– , ๐•€ ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•๐• ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•›๐• ๐•ช ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ :) By the way I...
15.2K 453 5
ยซ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐š›๐šข๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›ยป '๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›, ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘œ...
21.8K 317 10
i'm new in this fandom and this is first time i write some fanfic so pls don't be too hard on me