Rolex

By ArMY_bts07

"If you think I would give you my virginity just for that rolex, you'd better think again before I give you a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 13

429 21 11
By ArMY_bts07

💜 Leave your comments fellas and enjoy! 💜

SCARLET'S POV

'Ahh, my back.'

The moment I opened my eyes, I regretted it almost instantly when the rays from the sun directly fell onto my face, blinding me. My right arm went up to my forehead to block the light however, it rubbed and landed above a hot skin - knuckles. My eyes widened alarmingly and I almost shout out loud when I came face to face with someone's or most precisely, a man's chest. Very slowly like really really slowly, didn't want to wake up this whoever stranger, I tilted my face a little to take a peek over his face and a gasp escaped from my mouth when I caught the sight of Jungkook's face.

He literally had his head nuzzled in my hair, the palm of the hand that was pillowing me, rested on my head, right few inches above my forehead. His other arm went across my chest. Seeing as how his arm basically touching my bare skin, and how I was almost half naked with only a white un-ziped jacket around me, I didn't even think twice to scream out loud and push him away from me.

Since the backseat didn't have that much space for two grown-up teenagers in it, he fell flat on the ground, wincing in pain followed by a few inappreacitive words. I sat up straight and regretted it instantly when I felt a shot pain in my left ankle. I moaned in pain and felt back on my back. "Ow!"

I held my left leg and tilted my head to check on them. Jungkook finally sat up from down there and once his eyes fell upon my leg and soon went to my face, a snicker left his mouth. With a raspy sleepy voice, he muttered under his breath, "That's for having no mercy on me."

I gave him my best glare and gritted my teeth. I burnt a hole on his back as he opened the door and pulled himself out of the car, automatically giving his body a good stretch the moment he got all the space for himself.

I was thinking If there would be a day where he would stop getting on my nerve. Right at this moment, all I wish for was to have God blessing me with a power where I could kill someone just using my eyes because I'd gladly kill one right now. He caught my eyes and a smirk made its way on his lips and that was enough to make me feel like exploding.

This guy I swear!

"You clearly don't deserve any." I gritted out and focused on my leg. It was after I remove the black blazer off my legs that I realised the hole on my jeans over my knees. A few drop of dry blood stained them. The sight bringing me back all the flashback from yesterday - from where I was with Taehyung, minutes later Taehyung left me, then the next moment I was driving a freaking Ford Mustang for Jungkook, then I won the race and find Taehyung, then these hormonal idiots came and the lake happened and out of nowhere, everything turned into a complete chaos. Last night, I felt as if everyone left me alone, and for the first time, even Taehyung was not there with me to help me when I was so terrified, with police on their ways and with my leg been killing me, literally nobody helped me, and I was so scared-

"Scarlet," he must have noticed the sudden change in my mood that his voice suddenly turned so soft, clearly worried that I might break down anytime now. He leaned down from outside just so he could face me and my green eyes fell on his observant hazel ones.

Just like that, the episodes from last night once again flooding my mind but this time, it revolved around him - I remembered the relief look on his face the moment he saw me, I remembered the way he hurried towards me, I remembered the way he carried me in his arm and rushed to his car. It just, it just seemed like he was really been looking for me last night when everyone else just selfishly left me alone.

But, did he really?

I gave in over my curiosity, I questioned him, "Were you been looking for me last night?"

When he heard this, he shrugged his shoulder off rather nonchalantly and stood up straight again, "Well, your idiot of a boyfriend called me to get you out of there when he heard the cops were approaching. He was searching for you. But someone just had to leave their phone in the car and wander around on her own with no cares at all."

After he mentioned about the phone, that I realised I legit didn't have it with me. Instantly, I repeatedly slapped my forehead and groaned loudly inside the car. "Idiot idiot idiot. Ugh!"

Taehyung must have been worried sick about me and I still had the audacity to call him selfish when he was the one who had to give in to his ego and ask jungkook for help!

Now, I feel so bad.

"You might want to tone down your volume a little Scarlet or people might think we're having some kind of kinky game in here." he pointed to the small shelter right beside the lake and I noticed there was like 3 grandmas in their 70's, fishing, and giving no care to the things around them. Heck, they're not even talking to each other.

I couldn't help myself but to roll my eyes at his way of joking and he threw me a smirk in respond before he made his way to the shelter. I observed his retreating self and I have got to admit that he do has that kind of look, you know the look where every lady would fight to have as her soulmate?

And yes, he was just beyond attractive and it insane - with his captivating pair of hazel eyes, with that just-waking up hair which he tousled with his hands a few times, that fit grey t-shirt that didn't do justice in helping to cover his muscular built and that tight jeans, that long legs and damn it, he's a quarterback. What a cliché. For a moment, I felt so envious that someone really was out there living a life being a full package homosapien product.

I then turned facing the rear view mirror and I almost screamed at the beast in the mirror.

Did I just see myself clowning a clown!?

My brunette wig was a total mess as they tangled literally everywhere and heck, some of it had even left the root of my head as they dangled uglily above my head. My wig cap was showing and it went passed a few inches over my blonde hair. The worst part was, when I looked closely to the mirror, I found a piece of plastic sticking on my left cheek and a loud gasp escaped my mouth when I pinched the plastic thing off my face and figured out it was none other than my grey contact lenses.

I've been glaring at Jungkook looking like this!? And should I add, with my 3 eyes!?

I stole a glance at Jungkook and saw that he just finished washing his face using the lake water and currently was talking to the three grandma. Those grandmas' face lighten up as they stared admirably at Jungkook. I had to snort at that real unlady-likely and quickly began making myself looked more presentable. I pulled the wig out of my head and released my natural blond hair down, stopping at my mid-back.

It was after I have done making myself look decent that my eyes dropped upon the familiar black tight shirt and the black leather jacket threwn over the passenger seat. My eyes widened in horror when I finally remembered that that was what I wore last night, not this red jacket I was currently wearing. Heck! It didn't even zipped and was showing literally everything.

Did I hurt my head somewhere that I literally forget about everything!?

After Jungkook put me into the car last night, everything else became so blurred. I didn't remember wearing one of his jacket and I didn't even--wait.

Did he perhaps the one undress me last night!?

The thought of having Jungkook stripping me out of my outfit literally made a shade of red appeared on my cheeks. I felt so embarrassed to have any guy looking at my body since I have always been so insecure to show them. A silhouette made its way into my view and I quickly finding the two end of the zip to merge them together and zip it up but much to my dismay, it stuck midway due to my necklace. Eyes still as wide as before, I watched him nearing me, I turned my body slightly to the side, covering my bare body from his view and immediately screamed, "Wait wait Jungkook stop stop right there!"

But the perk of being the Jeon Jungkook, he ignored me and continued walking towards me until he was right in front of the door, facing me. Only then that he asked, "What?"

"I-I kinda have a problem here so you might need to face the other way while I'm working on it, yeah?" he eyed me up and down and I literally cursed under my breath when they stopped at my chest, which I been trying hard to cover from his view. I'm not the cursey type of person but being with Jungkook could literally unleash the bad side inside of me. I met his eyes and just as expected, a sly smirk claimed back its throne on his lips.

"Having problem there, Anderson?" my last name rolled off his tongue and how he even knew about it I had no idea.

"Turn around." I spattted, noticing how he been eyeing my exposed chest. If only my legs were both fine, I wouldn't hesitate to get out of the car and hurt his baby maker.

He lifted both his hands in mocked surrender and I rolled my eyes at that. He chuckled at my annoyed face and eventually faced the other way. I wasted no time to disentangle the necklace from the zipper but unfortunately, It took longer than necessary as Jungkook grew impatient as he kept asking me 'Now?' or  'ok now?'  or 'what taking you so long?' or 'You're not ruining my jacket, are you?'

I couldn't stop frowning the whole time. First, because of this stupid zipper and necklace. Second because of this annoying brat who couldn't even wait few minutes.

"Wait up, it's not as easy as you think!" I snapped and groaned loudly inside the car. Focusing on my chest for too long been making my head spinning. I tried another alternative way and trying to unclip the necklace but sadly, nothing go as planned. My nails were too short it hurt my finger when I tried to unclip them and so, I winced in pain.

Then, it was Jungkook turned to groan in frustration and it left me breathless for a moment when Jungkook just turned facing me without warning, giving me no time to cover my chest and my cleavage that slightly visible. Immediately, I crossed my arms over my chest and he rolled his eyes at that. My face slowly been turning red and I didn't like it.

I'm not use to this situation!

"Nothing I haven't seen, Scarl. It's pretty the same. Come here." he stated cooly and he think he did me a favour by speaking like that! This brat really!

Before I could even protest, he slowly moved my injured leg down and got into the car, sitting down beside me. I could feel heat radiated to my cheeks when he stared at me with one eyebrow raised. I acted as if I didn't understand him and he once again rolled his eyes. Just then, he placed both his hands on my shoulder - still without warning - and turned me facing him. I gulped down the lump in my throat when he reached for the necklace. His fingers slightly graced my neck and I felt a shot of pleasure erupted inside me. I couldn't stand looking at him so I turned to face the other side as his hands made its way to help disentangle them.

He was so focused in doing the job. He seemed so relax while I had to learn how to breath again from this close proximity. Few seconds later, I heard a 'pop' sound and so I asked him, still not looking at him, "Done?"

From the corner of my eyes, I saw his hazel eyes went up to my throat slowly. I didnt know what he was doing but it took him almost 20 seconds to finally responded with, "Not yet." his voice sounded so deep that it somehow created havoc inside of me. Woah. I did not just-

I lost in my thought instantly when I felt his finger trailed up from my chest, along my throat and went further up to my jaw. I tried to stop myself but oddly, I somehow enjoyed his touch against my skin.

Jungkook scooted closer towards me, our knees touching and I felt my heart beating like crazy underneath my chest I worried he might misinterpret if he heard them. I bit my lower lips to stop anything stupid that might spill out of them. I guess he could sense my nervousness when he suddenly said, using his sexy throaty voice, "Are you flattered to have me this close, Scarlet?"

My eyes went to meet his and all the remark I had planned to say, lost in my throat. His hazel eyes held me hostage. Just like that, I felt like I was under his spell, paralysed, didn't know what to do.

And the worst part was, my tongue by itself went out and wet my lips. That action caught his attention as his eyes fell upon my glossy lips. I saw how he gulped harshly, still eyeing my lips and my heart picked up its pace. Suddenly, the temperature in the car rise. I felt so hot. The moment he started to lean in, I lost it. The strong desire in me leading myself to slowly flutter my eyes close.

I never know I have this in me?

I felt his lips barely brushed against mine and the next moment, I heard the zipping sound and his breath tickled my ear as he whispered. "Are you seriously ready to cheat on your lovely boyfriend?"

Taehyung is not my boyfriend!

When this words let out from his mouth, I cracked my eyes open and immidiately pushed him off me. A loud laughter booming in the car while I was turning into a clown. I wished I didn't blush but sadly I did and I swore it was so obvious.

"Do you seriously think I would let you kiss me!? I was waiting for the right moment to hit you with this." i picked up a random thing from under the seat and thankfully, it turned out to be my vans.

He smirked at that and nodded knowingly, "Whatever you say, Scarlet." and with that, he got out of the car and went to the driver seat, leaving me so frustrated I felt like killing a Jeon today. Before he started the engine he turned around to ask me, "You want to sit in the front?"

I didn't know why I had to be so sour but I did and answered, "No."

Jungkook just shrugged, and after saying a simple 'okay' he pushed the key inside the ignition and started the engine but unfortunately, the car didn't roar to life. He did it again and again and the result was still the same. I just investigated silently from the back and when I heard he cursed a 'Fuck!' I knew we're in another trouble.

With a bored tone, I asked. "What now?"

"The battery must be drained because I let the heater on for too long last night." he ran his fingers over his head and leaned back onto the seat. I copied his reaction and heaved a big sigh.

What a good day.

Please note my sarcasm.

"What time is now?"

Jungkook's gazes dropped on his watch and I had to roll my eyes when I noticed that it was yet again another Rolex. How much did this kid spend on the watches alone? The one I lost itself cost nearly 30k dollars and now, he had a new one. My broke butt can't relate.

"A quarter past 9."

"Can you call Taehyung?"

"Why? Already miss your boyfriend?" A new tone of emotion laced his voice.

"Yes. I miss him and I want him to get me out of here! Away from someone who constantly being a pain in my butt." I snapped and he had the audacity to chuckle at me.

"And yet, you want to kiss this pain in your butt."

"I did not!"

"Yes you're!"

"I told you I was waiting for-"

"-the right moment to kiss me. I know it!"

I groaned and mentally been pulling my hair out of frustration. Talking with this guy would bring us nowhere. "Whatever help you sleep at night!" I yelled and crossed my arm over my chest, "Now, call Taehyung to help us."

Jungkook took his moment to grin at me and I swore to god I heard him mutttered 'Yes' under his breath. He then fished his phone out and a frown immediately took over my face when I heard him yet again cursed under his breath.

"Tell me there's no signal here and imma scream." I squinted to his eyes over the rear mirror and I was overwhelmed with wrath when he had the audacity to smirk at me.

"Running out of battery, miss. Bless my ears." he told after he threw his phone on the passenger seat. I huffed under my breath, frustrated. Just then, he opened the door and I watched him cluelessly as he exited the car. Walking to my side, he reached for the door and opened it.

"Can you walk?" His gaze fell upon my left ankle.

"It's not that bad. I think I can manage. Move." he made space for me. I tried putting my vans on but before I could even do anything, a pain jolted me as I winced slowly.

Jungkook clicked his tongue mockingly, . "Sometime it's okay to ask for help, Anderson." hearing him calling my last name weirdly sounded so right but let's not focus on that. I huffed out a frustration air from my nose and soon faked a smile, battling my eyelashes as I looked at the creature in front of me.

"I worry I may need your help, Jeon Jungkook." a smile immediately took over his lips and for a second, I was amazed. Wow he can smile.

"See its not that hard." I gave him a look when he bent down towards me and a brief moment later, a loud gasp escaped my mouth when he scooped me up effortlessly and carried me bridal style in his arm.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing!? Put me down this instant!" I struggled in his arms but he shut me up when he warned, "Stop struggling or I'll not hesitate to throw you in the lake." and that immediately shut me up as I shot him a glare.

I wrapped my arm around his neck. It was honestly awkward, but I couldn't trust him just like that, I mean he could really drop me anytime if he felt like it. He's Jeon Jungkook after all. While carrying me, Jungkook locked his car and even carried my vans with him. I noticed that he was carrying me toward the lake and I was so embarrassed when we walked pass the 3 grandmas that I had to hid my face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook just simply chuckled at me.

We went to the shore quite away from the grandmas and Jungkook put me down on the grass gently thank god and I took it as a cue for me to wash my face and removed all the ruined make up on my face.

"They told me there is a store not so far from here. Maybe we could get a charger or something for my phone." I just nodded my head as I gave my face a last splash. I felt so fresh as I took in a deep breath and wiped my wet face with my hands. Right when I was done, I yelped in surprise - yet again - when Jungkook once again scooped me up from the ground and into his arms.

"Yah you should have warned me!"

"Where's the fun in that?" he grinned down at me as he walked to his car and I nearly screamed when I noticed what he was about to do - "No, you're not-" and I winced noticeably when he literally put me down on the bumper of his MUSTANG!

"You've got to be kidding me." I breathed out and he raised an eyebrow, saying "What? I can't let you stand on your feet nor do I let you sit on the ground now, can I?"

"But I might strach your ca-"

"Keep that bullshit to yourself and get on me." he cut me off and turned around, his back facing me. I didn't know if I was dumb or his message was just not that clear that I didn't have any idea what he was trying to imply on. Getting no reaction from me, he turned around and patted his shoulders twice, "I'll piggyback you. You'll be more comfortable that way."

He leaned his back close to me and I bit my lower lips. I was hesitant obviously but it's not that I had any other choice anyway so I snaked my arms around his neck and I felt something flipped in my stomach when he glided his hands on my hips and pulled me up onto his back.

It's been a while since he carried me and I honestly felt like throwing a tantrum when I saw that he didn't even crack a sweat when he did all that - carries me and all. I felt so insecure about my weight when I was on his back. I don't even know why I had to feel so insecure around him. It must be because of Taehyung's constant 'You're a pig Cupcake! Go easy on food.' whenever he carried me on his back that made me feel this way.

That jerk.

"Let me hold my shoes." I offered to help but he refused with, "Nah, it's okay." and I pouted my lips out of habit.

"Let me do something to help. It must be tiring for you to carry a pig like me." I said, reaching for my vans he was holding. I was dumbfounded when he threw his head back, laughing hard at my statement. Since I knew I was too young to die, I immediately tightened my arms around him, worried that he might drop me by accident.

"I literally forgot you're on me Scarl. You barely weight anything."

"You're lying." I threw my glance to the wide paddy field around us and I couldn't help myself but to let my mind overthinking about his thoughts on my weight.

What if he thinks I'm a pig too?
What if he said that just to not hurt my feeling?
He has the whole cheerleaders around his-

"Just know that if you ever date me, I would not hesitate to take you out for food hunting everyday."

________________________________________

Another chapter updated. Please please please point out any mistakes if you see any. English is not my first language so I kinda need help from you guys. And leave your thoughts here about this chapter and if you enjoy, feel free to vote.

Btw, bonus question ready for 7? 👀

[cause I'm not hahahahhhahhahhaha 🤡]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
99.9K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 89.3K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
23.6K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!