DEMON'S LOVE

By Authormellow

❝𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.❞ More

Introducing
Falling inlove with a nerd
Little liar
Arrange Marriage
Trust
Strangers
A Friend
•Meeting•
•Fair•
•Thank you•
🎉🍀•Kim Taehyung's Day•🍵💚
•Christmas•
•He's Back•
•A game has an end•
•Issues•
•First Date?•
•Stupid Game•
•Black•
•Accepted•
•Birthday Girl•
•Heart and Brain•
•Talked it out•
•Leaving again•
•Finding you•
•Found you•
•Last Goodbye•
•Come Back•
•Hoping•
•Truth or Dare•
•Savage•
•Depression•
•Accident•
•Reality•
•Forgotten•
•Memories•
•Wild Rose•
•Evil Planned•
Not A Chapter
•Dangerous Woman•
•Silence•
•Fresh memories•
•Us•
•Our story•
Should I?
•A crown•
•Death•
Thank you!

•Game•

1.8K 86 49
By Authormellow

❝Treat me like a Queen, And I'll treat you like a king.
But if you treat me like a game, I'll show you how it's played.❞

MY HEELS click in a gray tiles, alone in a hallway. I'm on my way to Irene's apartment. But I'm still in my company.

It's already midnight, 12:00 p.m. I'm always this late coming home. But I think I forgot my important files at her house, I'm not sure though.

But I'm sure that, The only place I visited is hers.

I drove my car in a full speed, successfully arriving at her apartment.

I ring the doorbell, But no answer. Maybe she's already sleeping. I ring the doorbell once again, when I heard footsteps.

The door bursted open.
"Tae-- Jennie?" Her eyebrows met.

Tae?

"I'm sorry, But I think I left my file in your house, sorry to bother." I smiled. She left for a minutes, Then came back.

"Your file is not here, Maybe you left it somewhere." I just nod.

"Thank you and sorry for bothering." Then I left. I closed my car door.

She seems nervous. What's up with her? I still didn't left. She didn't saw me saw, since my car is in the very dark place. I park it there randomly since I'm in a hurry.

She look around, then closed the door again. What happened to her though.
I fix my rear-view, focusing in the backseat.

A white folder got my attention, I immediately turn my head there, and there it was.

My important file. I face palm. I should leave.

SO THEY KNEW each other, Huh.
I knew it. I clicked my tongue then a smirk plastered on my face.

Why not played with Irene infront of her face? That's not a bad idea after all.

Her car passed me. Then I got out of the car. I approached Irene's apartment, I press the doorbell, Then I heared her footsteps.

"I told you--" she stopped when she realized it's me.

"Oh, Hi. What are you doing here this late night." She tugged her hair back in her ears, Shyly looking at me.

She's only in her violet night silk gown. I know Jennie left earlier, But I know she'll come back.

Same old Jennie, when she will leave, She would again come back.

I tried my very best to make my eyes dark. And a smirk crept at my face.

She also smirk.
"Oh, Your..Bored? Maybe a little fun won't hurt." She put her arms around my neck, Wearing her seductively smile.

Disgusting.

She suddenly kiss me. I grabbed her waist to deepened the kiss.

Then--.

A loud sound made us stop.
Told you.

She immediately remove her arms in my neck, and I turned around calmly.

"Oh, Hi. Ms Kim. Goodevening." I smiled, her hands we're shaking and I can see something glittering in her eyes.

But her expression changed.

"Oh, Sorry, not sorry to disturb you guys, I'm just here to send a very special gift for my bestfriend, Irene."

I can see Irene at my side view, shaking.

"But I think this gift of mine is not very special at all." She step at the gift that fell earlier and press it with her heels until it was crash.

"Have a nice nice, Night." She turn around and smiled, Showing her gums.

But it was a dark and evil smile.

"Oh and, Get a room." She said turning her face to us, with a devil's smile in her face.

YOU WANT GAME? Then, let me play with you.

I gracefully moved my hips, walking away from them. That pathetic couple.

So that's why she was nervous when she saw me. Poor little lamb got into the devil's way.

I stopped my car in an alleyway.
This is where we painted the walls.

I caressed the wall, Then a tear drop to my eye.

And I ended up, crying like there's no tomorrow.

I GROAN when the sun hit my face.
"Wake up, Unnie. He broke your heart again." I opened my eyes, still blinded by the light.

I don't even know if I still have a heart after all what happened to me.

This is the second time. Of course I can't let that happened. I also need to play.

Rosè caressed my hair, while smiling worriedly to me.

"I know you, Ms. Kim Jennie. I know anytime soon, You'll do something. Can we know that?" I heard jisoo said, She was sitting at the sofa at my room with her legs crossed, and her arms in her chest.

I sit up, and rose helped me.
Honestly, I don't really know.

But I have to think of a plan.
"How about...Doing the same thing he did. That would be also fun."

I told them what happened last night, and they we're listening carefully.

"How about, Ignoring him? Your plan is kinda cruel." Rose mumbled, But it was loud and clear for me to hear.

"Why? Did he show any pity when he did that?" I can't wait to play this game.

➶  ➵  ➴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 637 23
❝By the way what's your name Princess?❞ Taehyung asked to the girl. ❝Let's not meet with each other again❞ Jennie winked to him and left hurriedly. ...
10.3K 582 11
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT They are each other's solace, supporter, and secret keeper. But as they began to see each other in a different light of pure...
1.5K 51 12
A complicated Taekook story
105K 3.4K 33
-✔Completed✔- She loves - He Lust, She's good - He's bad, She cares - He wants, Is this a battle of Love or Lust? Twisted love story! Or... lust sto...