The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 26

1.4K 72 19
By ChiinieBae

"Hyung!"

Jaewon's face brightens when he saw his brother walking inside his hospital room.

"How are you?"

Jungkook asked once he sits in Jaewon's bed.

"I'm fine hyung. I'm excited for my surgery this weekend. We're so lucky that Chii noona's friend found a compatible heart for me." Jaewon beams.

Jaewon finally going to have a heart transplant. Dr. Beck from America who is one of the best heart surgeon in that continent found a perfect heart for him and the said doctor will perform the said operation.

"Yeah we're lucky, Chii knows alot of people."

"Hyung, I saw your commercial. You're so cool." Jaewon proudly said.

Jungkook smiles, happy that his brother is proud of his work.

"Thanks."

"Hyung, is Jisoo noona coming today?"

"Not today. She's busy at work but she promised to come tomorrow." He explains.

"Oh it's okay. She visit me yesterday so she can come visit me again anytime."

Jungkoom smiles and look out the window.

Jaewon noticed how his brother is oddly quiet. He used to talk whenever he visit, mostly talking about Jisoo but now, he is awfully quiet.

"Are you alright, hyung?" Jaewon asked wanted to know what's bothering his brother.

Jungkook let out a deep long breath.

"You can tell me what's bothering you, hyung. You know, I'm always here if you need a listening ear."

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know if you'll understand."

Jaewon's brow furrowed. "We'll never know unless you tell me."

"Well, it's about Jisoo. Well, not exactly about her but somehow it is." Jungkook rumbles making Jaewon confused.

"Please tell me more so I'll understand well what's going on."

"Uhm...how should I say this..." he thinks for a second, composing his sentence so that Jaewon will understamd him.

"Jisoo is working with her ex-boyfriend." He finally said what's bothering him.

"And you're worried because...."

"Because the guy still loves her and he is Jisoo's first love."

"But noona and him are over and noona is with you now. So, what's bothering you?"

Jungkook slumped down hearing Jaewon's question. The kid indeed doesn't understand his worries.

"The mere fact that her ex is working with her and the guy still loves her, is making me worried. And let me tell you, they didn't broke up because Jisoo run out of love for him. They broke up because the guy suddenly disappears. And the guy is way ahead of me. He is handsome, smart and a very successful business man."

Jaewon still look confused, he doesn't understand why his hyung is being worried because of that. (you really are a clueless kid jaewon)

"I still don't understand why you are so worked up about it and felt threatened?"

Jungkook's mouth feel wide open. His brother is really clueless. He slaps his forehead, what did he expects to a young man like Jaewon, whose never been in any relationship before.

"I get that he is Jisoo noona's ex-lover but what I don't understand is that why you're so worried about that ex still having a feelings for noona, when Jisoo noona is yours and that she loves you so much."

"That fact alone should put your mind at ease. So what if her ex still loves her? You have noona now and you're the only man that she sees and obviously, you have her heart. And I must say, she is as whipped as you are. So, stop worrying. Noona loves you so much that she will never notice that guy's feelings for her. That I guarantee you, hyung."

Jungkook's mouth fell again but not with the same reason as earlier. He us speechless by the words that fell out of Jaewon's mouth. He can't believe that his little brother, a guy whose never been in any relationship or near at it, could say those words like an expert.

"H-how...."

"How did I know that?"

Jungkook nods his head.

Jaewon chuckles. "I'm a good observer, hyung. And I witness them all." Jaewon cheekily said.

Well, it's a surprise to know that his brother knows a lot than him.  (try to be a bystander and you'll see it)

Jungkook is leaning against his car while waiting for Jisoo outside her company's building. He plans to go on a date with her. They haven't been on a date recently because of his busy schedule and Jisoo is also busy with her work.

He quickly composed himself and smile when he saw her walking out of the building but his smiles disappear when he saw who was with her.

Noona loves you so much that she will never notice that guy's feelings for her.

Remembering Jaewon's words he feel at ease. He took a deep breath before walking towards his girl with a smile on his face.

"Hey!"

Jisoo looked at his direction and her eyes immediately sparkles and her face brightens seeing the person that she misses the most.

"Jungkookie!"

Without thinking, Jisoo run towards Jungkook. She wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Someone seems to miss me." He teased while he safely holds Jisoo.

Jisoo pulls her face away from the confinement of Jungkook's neck and face the latter.

"Indeed, I miss you. I really really miss you." Jisoo said and shower Jungkook's face with small kisses.

Jungkook chuckles, obviously enjoying the affection.

"Nado. Nado bogoshipo."

Jisoo stops kissing Jungkook's face, smiling at him before leaning in, to kiss Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook smile against the kiss before deepening the kiss.

The couple fell in their own little world, forgetting and ignoring every living thing around them. And all that matters to them are each other and the love they have for one another.

Few meters away from the couple, Taehyung is standing, watching the couple kissed each other in front of the company and into the open, with public eyes to see them and they obviously don't care.

Taehyung tightly clench his fist at his side, as the pain of seeing Jisoo, all over another man is sending arrows in his heart, peircing it without mercy.

Jisoo is in love, deeply in love, which he didn't witnessed when they were still together. Jungkook is lucky to have her.

"Enjoy it as much as you can Jeon Jungkook. It won't last long." He said before turning his back to the oblivious couple.

Ignorant of the chaos that will come to them.

"Hi guys!" Chaeyoung greeted the couple with her boyfriend tailing behind her.

Jungkook and Jisoo greeted the newly arrived couple. They are at the hospital to give support to the Jeon brothers. Today is Jaewon's heart transplant operation.

"Thank you guys for coming." Jungkook said to the couple.

"No need for that. We're all friends afterall." Baekhyun said.

"By the way, where's Chii? Isn't she coming?" Chaeyoung asked when she noticed the absence of her other best friend.

Jisoo shook her head. "She locked herself up in her house. She's busy making designs for the book covers. She's behind her schedules."

Chaeyoung raised her brows in amusement. "Chii is behind her deadlines? Well, that's new?"

"Get yourself a Yoongi and you'll know." Jisoo said making the three laugh.

"And then the devil shall appear." Jungkook teased.

"Shut up, whipped boy!" Yoongi grumpily retort.

"Says the one who isn't." Jungkook snickers earning a glare in return.

"Why are you here, oppa? I thought you'll keep Chii accompanied?" Jisoo asked in wonder.

Yoongi throws himself at the cushion inside the hospital's waiting lounge before answering.

"That's the plan. I'll keep her company while she's doing the designs. I'll cook and clean but she literally kicked me out of her house." He exclaims.

"And she claims that I was the reason why she's behind her schedules. Like, how in the world should I be blamed?" He continued.

"Well, tried showing up at her office during working hours and receive a phonecall from your parents, saying that a guy shows up in their doorstep unannounced, then you'll know why she blames you. I too, will blame you for it." Jisoo said making the others laugh.

"I just wanted to be with her. Is that so bad?" Yoongi asked, slumping deeper at the cushion, face red in embarrassment.

"Not really whipped boy number 2. If you stop flirting with her during work." Baekhyun teased.

"Ya!"

"Anyway, what happened to that 'meet the parents thing'?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. Why did you went there?" Jungkook adds.

Yoongi sighs. "Well, I'm courting her, right?"

His four friends simultaneously nods.

"So, since I am courting her, asking her parents permission to court and date their daughter is the right way to do. And besides, it was my chance to introduce myself to them and to make a good impression."

"Wow! I didn't knew you're this confident." Baekhyun said totally surprised of his friend's confidence.

"Man, you don't know how scary it is to face her parents. I almost peed my pants when her father looked at me dead in the eyes. It was totally scary." He shivers remembering his encounter with Chii's father.

Chii's mother was a different story. When he told them about him courting Chii, Chii's mother literally shoved him to Chii, telling them to skip the courtship and just proceed to the wedding. Which he honestly found as a great idea, he is serious with Chii and he loves her that he's ready to marry her, but Chii feels different. She almost bolt out of the house if he didn't quickly caught her wrist. Chii was totally terrified of the idea, that somehow made Yoongi sad but he somehow understand her, she's still young and they are not even together so the idea of getting married surely scares her to death.

"I bet Auntie was estatic by your announcement." Jisoo said while chuckling.

"She must be. Imagine, she's been setting her daughter to blind dates for years and it wasn't fruitful. And now that a guy, mind you, she never set to meet her daughter to him, shows up announcing that he wanted their daughter? She must be celebrating. And by celebrating means, telling them to get married instead of dating." Chaeyoung said, shaking her head, imagining Mrs. Do's pleased face.

"She did. And it terrified Chii." Yoongi said with somewhat sad voice.

"She must be." Jisoo agreed. "That's the reason why Chii never went on a second dates with those guys. Being tied down so soon terrifies Chii to no end."

"She's not yet ready. I hope you understand that, oppa." Chaeyoung added.

Yoongi nods understanding Chii's reason. "Don't worry, I  won't pressure her. I'll wait for her until she's ready."

"Wow! Look at you. So in love and all." Baekhyun commented.

"Hard and deep. He's totally head over heels, in love with Chii. He is so whipped." Jungkook snickers, teasing his friend.

"Shut up you two. You're both no better than I am. You're also whipped and head over heels in love with your girlfriends."

Yoongi's comment made the two woman blush bashfully.

"Of course, I am. And I am proud of it." Baekhyun said wrapping his arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder, making the latter look at him.

"Who wouldn't be, when I am dating the sweetest, beautiful chipmunk in the world? And she's perfect to me." Baekhyun cheekily said making Chaeyoung's face blush madly.

"Oppa, hajima!" Chaeyoung whines as she hide her blushing face at the crook of Baekhyun's neck.

"And I'll be the luckiest man in the world to have her as my wife. Well, we'll practically married, the ceremony and papers are for legalization, that's why I'm the luckiest man."

Chaeyoung groans from Baekhyun's cheesy words. She can't handle the fast beating of her heart and the butterflies inside her tummy are moving wildly.

She will never ever going to get used of Baekhyun's cheesy words. But she loves it too.

The two gentlemen looks at Jungkook and he notice the attention of his two friends are directly at him.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to declare your undying love for Jisoo?"  Yoongi asked.

Jisoo groaned and slumped further in her sit.

Please no....

Jungkook glanced at his girlfriend and he can't help to smirk seeing the scowl and the familiar shade of red in her cheeks.

"Of course, I'll marry Jisoo when the right time comes."

Jisoo looked at her boyfriend who is already staring at her with his loving eyes, that drowned Jisoo with too much feels.

"I don't see myself spending my forever with another woman and besides, she'll be the mother of my 12 kids." He said and wink at her.

"Ahhh!!! It's nice to visit your boyfriend's working place after work." Jennie said, staring dreamily at Jimin who is working behind the counter.

Three other girls agreed with her as they nod their head and watch their boyfriends work.

"Oh right!" Four heads turn to Lisa, who is looking at Chii with playful smile.

"Jen, be careful. Chii can't relate to us. Remember she is sing...le...' Lisa's mouth wide open, eyes almost popping out from witnessing something she did not expect.

It's not just her, but all the girls at the table have the same reaction as her. They didn't expect to see them kissing.

Chii smiles widely after pulling away from the kiss. She playfully hit Yoongi when he winks at her before going back to the counter to continue working.

Chii turned at her gaping friend's with victorious smirk plastered on her face. "You were saying something?"

"Whe...when did...you?" Chaeyoung couldn't make out a proper sentence out of shock.

"Last night." Chii answered before taking a sip of the drink that her boyfriend made and served to her.

Jisoo gasped. "So, that's explain the clothes," she said pointing at the male's clothes that her friend is wearing.

Chii just shrugged.

"and this!" Jisoo pulled down the collar of Chii's shirt and pointed at the purple-ish bruised at her collarbone.

Their three other friends gasped seeing the angry hickey displayed in Chii's collarbone.

"Ya!" Chii slaps Jisoo's hand and quickly fixed her collar to hide the hickey.

"OH. MY. GOSH! You guys started dating last night and you already banged each other? Woah! Deabak!" Lisa said while clapping her hand, earning a slap at the back of her head from Chaeyoung.

"Oh gosh! Stop using that word! That's too bold. And who in the world use that word anyway?"

"A lot of people, actually." Chii answered nonchalantly. "And Lisa, no. We didn't do it, okay? We just make out and he sneakily made that," pointing at the hickey. "while I was deep asleep."

"Ahh..."

"But we done it back in New York." Chii casually said making her friends jaws drops to the floor.

Jisoo chuckles making Jungkook glance at her in wonder.

"What's funny?" He asked, not knowing what made his girlfriend laugh.

"I just remember what Chii said earlier. Who would have thought that Yoongi oppa followed Chii in New York?"

"He did?!"

Jisoo chuckles knowing that even her boyfriend doesn't have any idea of what their friend did. Yoongi is surely into Chii and he is into her, hard and deep. Dang!

Jisoo hums.

"Wow! That guy is surely a whipped."

They continue walking their way to their home. They both decided to commute instead of driving their car.

"Hey love, you're going to be a lot busy atarting next week. Are you still going to continue working at the cafe?"

Jungkook hums. "Yes. I already talk about it with Yoongi hyung. I love working there. But he's planning to hire mre partimers."

"That's good."

"Hey love," Jungkook stops walking followed by Jisoo.

"Yeah?" She asked looking at Jungkook.

"I love you"

Jisoo's smile widen, she can no longer control the happiness she feels.

"And I love you too." And she sealed it with a kiss.

Jisoo furrowed her brows when she saw her parents car outside of their house.

"Mom and dad are here?" She asked in wonder looking at the car.

"Oh yeah. That's there car. Did they told you they were coming?"

Jisoo shakes her head. "No. They never informed me."

"Maybe they forgot. Come on, we can't let them wait longer." Jungkook tags Jisoo's hand that he is holding, walking towards their house.

"We're home!" Jisoo announced as she and Jungkook are removing their shoes.

Once they entered the living room, they were both greeted by -

"DAD!" Jisoo shouts at the top of her lungs when her father suddenly punch Jungkook, making the guy falls into the ground from the sudden attack.

Mr. Kim continue punching the poor Junfkook on the floor, who can't defend himself from the continues assault.

"Dad, what are you doing?!" Jisoo tried to stop her father but she's not strong enough to pull her father away.

Jisoo's eyes are now in tears, feeling so helpless. She turned to her mother, who is just standing, what her husband punching Jungkook, mercilessly.

"Mom, please help me stop dad! DAD! PLEASE STOP!!" She's crying and pleading but her father won't stop hittong the defenseless Jungkook.

"Yeobo, that's enough." Mrs. Kim said to her husband.

"No! After what he did to our daughter? I don't think so. I'll kill him!" Mr. Kim said in between his gritted teeth as he continue punching Jungkook.

"STOP!!" Jisoo, with all her might, was able to push her father off Jungkook, and she quickly help her now bruised and bleeding boyfriend. She sobs hard as she caress Jungkook's face.

"Ji... Jisoo..." Jungkook whispers. "Shhh...I'm alright." He said reassuring his crying girlfriend.

"You're not." Jisoo said in between her tears. She looked at her parents who are looking at them, glaring. Or more like, glaring at Jungkook.

"Get away from that thief!"

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

happy holidays everyone!!!
anyway my lovely chii-ngus, i posted another jisoo x bts story, entitled 'No Bound' this time it's YoonSoo ship.
it's different from this story but i hope you guys support it the same as this book.

I love you all guys!
And i wish you and your family a wonderful holidays!!

love love love,
-Chii💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 12.2K 43
Jisoo, a quiet timid girl moves to Daegu hoping for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a guy exactly like what she was running away from...
81.2K 4.5K 37
In which Jungkook thinks his apartment is haunted and wants Jimin to protect him. It might just be a couple bumps in the night at first and Jimin doe...
246K 8K 80
he really thought that it wasn't him. BTS Jungkook X Taehyung FanFiction
119K 7.8K 20
Chaeyoung is invited to her ex's wedding and there's no way she's showing up alone. When Jungkook receives an offer to be Chaeyoung's fake boyfriend...