Female Characters x My OC

By SonicKev101

(Disclaimer: I do not own these characters they belong to their owners. My OC belongs to me.) (Warning: This... More

Rias Gremony x OC Iron Man
Obsessive RWBY x OC Spider-Man
Akame x OC Iron Man
Yuno Gasai x Normal Teen OC
Ex GF Agent x Ex BF Spider-Man OC
Obsessive Hotaru Shidare x OC x Saya Endo
Yomi x OC x Ikaruga (Lemon)
Asuka x Scorpion OC (Lemon)
Yandere Shion & Mion Sonozaki x OC
Yagyu x OC Neko x Hibari (Lemon)
Asuka x Scared OC x Katsuragi (Lemon)
Weiss x Depressed Mute OC
Lucy (Elfen Lied) x Normal Teen OC
Overprotective Yagyu x Shy OC (Lemon)
Yandere Ikaruga x Depressed OC (Lemon)
Little Sister Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug) x OC Big Brother/Spider-Man
Yandere Rejecting Wife Blake x OC Rejected Best Friend/Ronin (Part 1)
Yandere Rejecting Wife Blake x OC Rejected Best Friend/Ronin (Part 2)
Mane 7 (Equestria Girls) x Sucidal OC
Halloween Special: Ruby's Nightmare - Ruby Rose x OC Spider-Man
GF Ryuko Matoi x OC BF Spider-Man (Lemon)
Lori Loud x Adopted Brother x Luna Loud
Rainbow Dash x OC Pegasus Pony
Rainbow Dash x OC Pegasus Pony Part 2 (Lemon)
Momo Yaoyorozu x OC Student (Lemon)
Christmas Special: Team RWBY x Neko OC

Ex-Girlfriend Kyouka x Neko OC (Lemon)

2.7K 22 9
By SonicKev101

(A/N: Energy Kyouka!! is owned by Edge. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is at the restaurant eating his diner where he turns and see's a girl named Kyouka dating with a man of her age and he was spaced out of his thoughts when a waitress appears next to him.

Waitress: "Um, excuse me, sir."

Kevin: *snaps out of it* "Huh? *looks at the waitress* Oh, sorry. Yes?"

Waitress: "Do you need some more water?"

Kevin: "Um, sure. How much?"

Waitress: *smiles* "It's on the house." *pours water in his cup* Enjoy sir."

Kevin: *nods* "Thank you."

The waitress then leaves Kevin alone while he continues remembering what happened about him and Kyouka broke up.

-Flashback-

Kevin is walking to Kyouka's House to give her a gift and he enters the apartment.

Kevin: "I hope she likes my present I got her for Christmas." *smiles*

Kevin walks to the living room and see her not there.

Kevin: "Mmm? That's odd. I thought she be here?"

Kevin looks around more by each apartment and he was about to give up when he suddenly heard a soft moan.

Kevin: "Hm?"

Kevin turns around and heads towards to the sound and follows it. Kevin heads even closer that he slowly opens the door and his eyes widened when he see's his girlfriend having sex with three men.

Kevin: "What the!?"

Kevin started to shake while he see's what's happening and they spotted him.

Men #1: "Hey lookie' here."

Men #2: "Aw, it's the little kitty cat boy."

Kevin: *starts to get angry* "W-What the hell is this!?"

Men #3: "Oh, nothing. We're just having a good time with Kyouka here. Isn't that right?"

Kyouka: "Ahh~ Yes~"

Kevin: "Kyouka... *shed a tear a bit* Why... why?"

Kyouka: "Well, Kevin. Our relationship isn't working out and besides, these men are better than you."

Kevin: "But... but..."

Kyouka: "But nothing... you and me are officially over. We're through."

The men continues having sex with Kyouka and Kevin looks down, looking depressed and he put his gift down and leaves it as he exits the apartment and heading back to his mansion.

-Flashback-

And so, Kevin is now forgetting about the past and focus on his new future. Kevin calls his friends that he's throwing a party at his mansion and he begins to setup everything for the party.

-To Kyouka-

Kyouka was happy that she's dating another man and she's coming over to visit him for some help.

Kyouka: "Oh, I can't wait to have some fun with this guy. *turns in confused* But, why am I suddenly feel bad about someone?"

Kyouka shrugs about the person and focus on his new boyfriend as she enters his apartment and heard some soft moans upstairs.

Kyouka: "What the hell is that...?"

Kyouka heads upstairs as she hears moaning even closer and follows the sound and made it to his boyfriend's room as she see's him having sex with another girl.

Kyouka: "What the hell is this!?"

Man: "Oh, hey Kyouka. I'm just having sex with my girlfriend here."

Kyouka: "But, I thought you and me were supposed to be together."

Man: "Well, to be honest, I never loved you. *her eyes widened* I only used you to break that boy, Kevin's heart and it worked. Now, do you mind and close the door on your way out? Thank you."

They continue having sex and Kyouka slams the door shut and runs away from his apartment, went inside her house and sits on her bed, shedding tears out of her eyes.

Kyouka: "Why... *sobs* why..."

Kyouka then turns around and see's a picture frame of her and Kevin together, hugging and having fun. Kyouka grabs the picture, looks at it for minute and hugs it in her chest.

Kyouka: "Oh, Kevin. Why did I ever cheated on you? I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry."

Kyouka then grabs her necklace and remembers Kevin leaving her gift on her house while she was having sex with three men and she begins to feel regret on cheating on him.

Kyouka: "Oh, Kevin. I miss you so much. I must get you back with me. But how?"

Then her phone shakes and she grabs it and earned a text message from her friend saying: "Kevin's throwing a party at his mansion! Come and join us!"

Kyouka then makes a small smile and gets ready for the party so she can apologize to Kevin about her rude behavior.

-At Kevin's Mansion-

The party's happening:

(A/N: Something that you can laughed at.)

Kevin laughs at Knuckles' temper and heard someone calling him.

Yang: "Hey Kev. *he looks at him* Some girl here's to see you."

Kevin: "Who is it?"

Yang: "Well, I believe her name is, Kyouka."

Kevin eyes widened at he knows that name and he looks down remembering but he doesn't want to be a bad party owner so he tells Yang to let her in.

Kevin: "She can enter."

Yang: "Okay."

Yang let's Kyouka in and she's see Kevin with tears in his eyes even Kevin.

Kevin: "Hey Kyouka...!"

Out of nowhere, Kyouka hugs Kevin while she's sob in sadness and Kevin hugs her back and sobs too. Then Kevin takes Kyouka upstairs to his bedroom and they entered as Kevin closes the door and him and Kyouka sat on the bed and talked.

Kevin: "I see you got the necklace I brought for you for Christmas."

Kyouka: *touches it* "Yeah. It's so beautiful and I kinda like it."

Kevin: "So, um... how are things?"

Kyouka: "Not so good... I just found out that... my boyfriend cheated on me."

Kevin: "Oh, that's terrible. Why did he cheated on you like that?"

Kyouka: "He used me to cheat on you and break your heart and I was so stupid to play along with those stupid boys! *holds his hand* Please Kevin. Please, I'm so so so sorry that I broke your heart and I was so sad that I just went along with it and hurt you just like. Please, forgive me."

Kevin: *looks away slowly* "I don't know."

Kyouka: "Please, Kevin. I messed up okay and I need you to be with me again. *thinks of a idea and founds one* If you want me to prove it, I think I've got one you want for a long time."

Kevin: *looks at her* "What is it?"

Kyouka smiles a little and moves her hand to his pants as she rubs his area making him realized what that means.

Kevin: *blushes* "Um, but, Kyouka... Are you sure?"

Kyouka: "Yeah. I wanna do it with you now. I want you to be happy and earn my forgiveness. To prove it, I'm going to have sex with you. Just like you wanted."

Kevin then thinks about it and nods at her decision making her happy and she starts taking off his pants to revealed his member as she smiles widely.

Kyouka: "Oh, wow. It's so adorable. I'm going to stroke it now okay?"

Kevin nods as Kyouka grabs his member and starts stroking it making it bigger and she starts licking the tip of it making him groan. Kyouka then begins to suck it all in her mouth and bops her head back and forth making Kevin moans at the pleasure.

Kevin: "Oh Kyouka... *moans* Yes..."

Kyouka smiles still sucking his member and stops sucking at it as she looks at Kevin.

Kyouka: "Time for the main course, sweetie."

Kyouka lays on the bed as she spread her legs for Kevin to see her womanhood.

Kyouka: "All for you my baby. We can be together forever again and you can have me forever. So, come on. Put your dick inside me and let's have some fun."

Kevin nods and starts rubbing her member in her area and Kyouka moans. Then Kevin positions his member at her opening and he slowly starts moving inside her as Kyouka moans in pleasure.

Kyouka: "Oh, yes. Me and Kevin had became as one for all these years. I'm so happy to have you back, Kevin. Please, let's make love together."

Kevin: *nods* "Okay."

Kevin starts thrusting inside her and Kyouka let's out a soft and gentle moans as he moves inside her. Then Kevin leans forward and kisses Kyouka as he continues thrusting inside her sand Kyouka moans at the kiss. Kevin sits up and he places his hand on the bed and he continues thrusting inside her and he increases his speed and Kyouka moans became more frequently.

Kyouka: "Oh, god... *moans* yes! This feels so good. Please Kevin, *moans* don't leave me. Hold me tight."

Kevin increases his speed again as Kyouka wraps her arms around Kevin's neck as he continues thrusting inside her. After a while, they felt their ends approaching.

Kevin: "Oh, Kyouka. I'm gonna cum."

Kyouka: "Me too, Kevin. Cum inside me. Let's cum together."

Kyouka wraps her legs around Kevin's wrist. After acouple of thrusts, Kevin releases his seed inside Kyouka's womanhood as she came as well and she moans loud at the feeling. After that, it was done. Kyouka hugs Kevin as he hugs back and she smiles.

Kyouka: "So, do you forgive me, Kevin?"

Kevin: "Yeah. I forgive you, Kyouka. I'll give you another chance. But, please don't cheat on my again."

Kyouka: "I promise you, Kevin. I will never cheat again. I'm going to be with you forever and we will be together. I will not love another man ever again. Just you. I'm so happy to have you back with me."

Kevin: "Me too."

With that, Kevin and Kyouka are finally back together and they are both happy to have each other again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 3.7K 31
Hey just like it says-I'm taking approaches at writing one shots and I don't own anything Again I don't own anything they go to their respective owne...
144K 1.6K 72
Yes you have found a collection of oneshots with diffrent wifefus in different scenarios. I don't do the following. Lemons, really don't like them Ha...
124K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
2.7K 44 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...