๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ

ะ’ั–ะด ritzcrackahs

"๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง" "๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ." Book 2 of Greed series! ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Hi
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20
wowowow

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13

770 25 6
ะ’ั–ะด ritzcrackahs

8:30pm
Ban's POV:
Y/n came back downstairs, both of her thumbs in the air.

"Elizabeth's ok! She's asleep though, so you can have that."

My eyes sparkled, as I picked up the foil from the tavern counter, Jericho still glaring at me.

She had already finished her food, and was now asking about the "extras" that Y/n added on my plate.

"You guys eat, I'll be in the main room.", Y/n announced, jogging back up the stairs.

"Thanks!"

I turned to a tired Jericho.

"You seem so ready and energetic right now. What's up."

She turned her head towards me.
"You really love Y/n, dontcha?"

I choked on my food from the question.

"Of course- why do you ask?"

"I dunno.. I just need reassurance."

Jericho's face then turned red.
"Pretend I never said that! I'm just gonna go home.."

I slid her my plate.

"You're an idiot. Still, you can have the rest of my food if you want. Take it home."

Jericho then brought her fist to me.

"Thanks.", she said, as I connected our fists.

"No problem, Jericurl."

Next thing I know, she hit me on the head with a spoon.

"Ow! Joking, joking! Jericho."

She grinned and waved before exiting the tavern.

I've been hit way too many times in just one week.

I began cleaning up the kitchen, throwing away things and wiping others.

Y/n then entered, with her hair in a high bun and with her pajamas on.

"I was about to.. *yawn* clean the kitchen.."

"Go to bed. I'll clean up and meet you upstairs."

"Duh. Where else would you go?", she said in an obvious manner, getting a chuckle in return.

After I finished, I had went upstairs and flung open the door.

Y/n just stared at me.

"What the hell is your problem?"

I smirked and laid down next to her, facing the ceiling, and patting her thigh.

"You know, Jericurl was being kinda weird earlier."

Y/n put down her book and laid down in the same position as me, her head turned to me.

"I may be able to identify why, if you have specifics."

I thought back to when we were in the kitchen.

"She asked me if I loved you, to which I obviously said yes, and then said that she just wanted reassurance.."

Y/n's eyes widened slightly.
"Ah, she's into you. That was kinda obvious, though."

I chuckled. "Well, I didn't think of that at all.. I don't feel the same of course, so what do I do?"

"Did she say, "Forget what I said", after saying that to you?", Y/n asked.

I nodded my head. "Well, that means that Jericho must not want to interfere in our relationship, or something. You know she could've easily made a move in the kitchen.."

I sighed in relief and realization.
"That explains alot, now that I think about it."
Y/n then leaned over and kissed my lips.

"Just go to sleep. I love you."

"I love you too."

Tuesday
10:35am
Y/n's POV
I groaned and flipped back into the covers, the sunlight bouncing off of the mirror and straight into my eyes.

I sat up slowly and noted that someone needed to move that damn thing.

Just as I was about to lay back down, a shrunken Diane opened the door.

"Come on~ you've been asleep for a while. Even Guila, Zeal, Jericho and the rest of the Holy Knights are here."

I perked up a bit at the mention of our guests, but then remembered how exhausted I was.

"I'll be down there soon.."

With a giggle, Diane left the room, shutting the door softly.

I sat on the edge of the bed and stretched, yawning the rest of the life out of me.

Then, I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

Carefully walking downstairs, I made it to the bottom before someone collided with my leg.

I didn't move at all, which means that the other person must've taken the blow-

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?", I asked the person, who turned out to be Zeal.

Figured.

He just giggled and smiled up at me. "Y/n!"

I smiled and picked him up. "Hey, Zeal! Is your head okay?"

Zeal nodded and took my phone from my jacket pocket without me noticing.

I put him down as I went to go socialize with the Holy Knights.

Howzer watched me sit down, smiling slightly when I did.

"Hey guys! I haven't seen you both in a while, Blondie and Bubblegum."

"They've been into trouble lately, breaking bones from training and picking fights.", Guila informed me, shaking her head slowly.

"Not true!", the duo said together.

"So they like to pick fights, huh?"

I went up behind Gilthunder and brought my arm around his neck, pulling him off of his chair.

He made an "oof" sound, struggling to get out.

"Come on, Gil, you wanna pick fights? You can hit me."

Gil's fist was just a centimeter from connecting with my face when Meliodas grabbed it and sighed.

"You're still in the tavern, in case you forgot. Quit horseplaying."

I smirked and let Gil go, who started wheezing as soon as I did so.

"Not.. fair.."

I stood up and popped my neck a few times, glaring slightly at my brother.

"It was getting to the good part.. Party killer." Everyone else just sat there, not knowing what to say.

Howzer on the other hand looked horrified. And he doesn't like hurting girls..

Sitting across from the blonde, his hands went up in the air in defense. "I don't want any trouble."

"Chill out. Gilthunder's fine, we were just playin..", I mumbled, gesturing to a still wheezing Gil.

"ANYWAYS.. Where's Zee?"

Guila looked around. "I have no idea. He was with Elizabeth before you came down."

I walked up to her, asking if she knew of Zeal's whereabouts.

"He's with Ban outside. They left after you started suffocating Gilthunder."

I laughed and went outside, seeing the two sitting beside each other, Zeal leaning on Ban's side while Ban leaned on his arms behind him.

"You two are adorable.." Ban turned his head slightly and waved my phone in the air.

"He took it.. Little thief."

I grinned and slid underneath Ban's arm, laying on my stomach between the two.

Zeal sat on my back before falling on top of me.

"Nap time..", he whispered.

Ban looked down at the two of us, in awe of the sight.

"Aww.. I want a baby."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Just a thief (Ban x Reader) ะ’ั–ะด Awesomelemonaids

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

431K 12.6K 18
Since the age of 5 (Y/n) (L/n) has been a thief, it started with one or two things then changed into hundreds, thousands and even millions. She is kn...
Enchanted | Melizabeth x Male Reader ะ’ั–ะด โ™ก

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

5.6K 329 9
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night is fla...
388K 14.1K 56
แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
7 Deadly Sins Oneshots ะ’ั–ะด Yoru

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...