Alphas Angel

Door Littleladybug321

Emily is an angel shifter. Emily's parents died when she was 4. Ever since then, her grandparents took care o... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19(mature)
20
21(Mature)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(mature)
36
37
38
39(mature)
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
A/N
A/N

43

20.1K 920 60
Door Littleladybug321

Alarick's P.O.V.

Alpha , we must get you into surgery immediately , your wound is deep and you could get an infection.

"One second Charles. Let me talk to my mate and I'll come in , give us privacy."

Once he walked away I frowned at Zamora.

I stalked up to her and lightly wrapped my hand around her neck.

"When I tell you to stay somewhere , it's probably for your own fucking good Zamora. I hope this wasn't one of your things where you forced her to do something she doesn't want to do." My voice was harsh and held a rasp to it.

"She felt your pain , we both couldn't help but to see if you were okay." Black tears welled up in her eyes.

"Let me speak to her."

"Im still erasing memories. I want to stay here just a bit longer just to make sure she doesn't remember anything."

I sighed and let out a growl in anger.

I let go of her neck and brushed my hands through my hair.

I turned around and looked up at the sky.

I can't think.

I can't think of keeping Emily safe.

I can't think of how I'm going to kill Roman and his child.

I can't imagine being blind in one eye for the rest of my life.

"Are you okay Alarick...your eye, it's gone."

I turned back around and looked at her.

"Tonight , I will be going to finish what has started , and I can't have you leaving the castle. Do you understand?”

She looked down an
"I understand Alarick."

"Good."

I grabbed her by her hand and led her in the castle. I led her up the many flights of stairs and walked towards the dresser.

While she sat on the bed I walked towards the dresser to get her a night gown and some clean panties.

When I turned around to present them to her. Her eyes didn't belong to Zamora's anymore.

"Emily?"

I quickly grabbed the bandana that was sitting on the top of the dresser and covered my eye up.

She looked confused and panicked.

"A-Alarick? What happened? A-Are you okay? Y-Your eye!"

Golden tears ran down her face.

I ran up to her and cupped her face.

"I'm fine Emily ,but I need you to be strong for me. Just for tonight."

"O-Okay." She whispered.

"I have to go get surgery , and after that , I have to finish something.I need you to take a bath and get some rest. By the time you wake up tomorrow , I'll be right by your side."

"Y-Your not gonna tuck me in?"

"I can't Emily. I have to go."

"B-But , what if you get hurt again. I know your going out to fight!"

She broke down in a sob ,and  her shaking body laid in my arms.

I kissed her lips sweetly.

"I have to go baby. I'll send Michael to stay with you."

"C-Can Luka and Ezra come too?W-We can have a tea party."

I mentally rolled my eyes. Having a bunch of males around Emily didn't sit well , but I knew if Michael was there she'd be safe.

"Yes , but do that downstairs, I don't want them in our room."

"Okay Ali. Please be safe, I love you."

"I love you too Emily , so goddamn much."

I held her in my arms for a little bit longer , savoring every moment of her heat against my body.

_____________________________________
A/N: Sorry updates are taking so long. I've been going through some things... Be sure to comment and vote. Thanks so much for the support ❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

91.7K 3.6K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
6.8K 373 48
Aliya craves every good, bad, and uncertain task that comes with becoming Noah's Luna - and, hopefully, the mother of his children. But danger sprout...
64.8K 635 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...