𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬...

Af SOULEVTER

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H... Mere

𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗨
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗛𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴

5.5K 183 13
Af SOULEVTER

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

      𖩩 : "the villain is knocked out! All Might stands victorious! He saved us yet again!" The news reporter cheered alongside the countless of viewers that watched. All Might had briefly gone back into his muscle form as he basked in his victory

His position as the Symbol of Peace was certainly not for nothing as he single handedly gave citizens as well as his students hope once again. Other Pro Heroes soon showed up to the scene to continue on looking for any other bystanders that had gotten caught in the destruction.

"We can't go anywhere! I wish we could find Yaoyorozu and the others" Iida said as he looked around. Y/n spotted an area that gave them much more room, "Let's head that way" she suggested as she pointed towards the direction.

"We should also let the Pro's know that we found Bakugo, in case they're still looking for him" Iida gave a nod in agreement as they began to make their way out of the crowd.

"Now.."

Y/n paused for a moment along side her classmates as they turned their attention towards the screen, "Now, it's your turn" All Might said as he pointed towards the screen. The crowd began to cheer once again, finding his message as a challenge towards any other villains that had been watching.

But to a certain curly haired boy, he took it as a personal message to him. The girl could've never comprehended the feeling that had stirred within him as she saw her best friend in tears, desperately trying to wipe them away.

Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. Bakugo caught sight of the two briefly before he turned his attention elsewhere as he begun to make his way out of the crowd.

The five students met with their three other classmates before changing out of their disguises and running through what was next. "What now?" Kirishima asked, "I think it's best if we take Bakugo to meet the police" Iida suggested.

Y/n glanced at the blonde they had successfully saved before giving a nod in response to their class rep. Bakugo did not object as they proceeded to the police station alongside his classmates.

All six of the students watched as he was taken inside for questioning, he did not say a single word nor glanced back at anyone in particular. Y/n sighed as she turned her back towards his, catching the attention of her other classmates, "I'll get going first, I'm sure my mom and gran are already conjuring up my punishment."

"I'll walk you there" Izuku suggested as he earned a nod in response from the girl. The two walked in silence, the atmosphere didn't have a certain feeling what so ever, though Y/n decided on breaking the silence.

"Your mom must be worried about you" She said as Izuku rubbed his nape, his mind wandered off to his poor mother who had probably been pacing and tearing up in their living room by now. "Yea, she's probably freaking out as we speak, although Midnight is probably wondering where you are."

The girl sighed as she looked ahead, taking in the possible last bit of freedom she had, "Maybe—but I can take whatever she has in store, though a quick lecture would do just fine." Izuku laughed before his thoughts became verbal, his laughing dying out and was now replaced with a tone filled with concern.

"Don't you think that Kacchan was awfully quiet?" He asked. Y/n took a moment before giving a shrug in response, "He did get kidnapped and saved in the span of two days, so I'd understand why he'd suddenly be all silent and cooperative."

"And though he may not admit it out of sheer pride, he's overwhelmed. I mean who wouldn't be." Izuku gave a nod in response as Y/n sympathized with her so called rival. Shortly after their brief conversation they had reach the bus stop they'd always meet by, the two bid each other a goodnight before going into the direction of their individual homes.

"Now look who's home at this hour, Chiyo" Y/n turned away from the door as she had entered her home, being greeted by her mother and grandmother upon entry. The two women soon sent the girl off to bed with a lecture and an absurd amount of questions that she tiredly answered as best as she could.

"I'm so tired," she groaned as she finally closed her eyes, putting an end to the horrific and eventful night she had.

The next day, UA had decided on taking action in response to the concerns that their students' parents and guardians may have had regarding what happened. Though their decision may have been a big change for the student and staff themselves.

"Hey brat! Get up, Aizawa is here to talk to us!" The said girl rose a brow, her thoughts spiraling as she questioned the possible reasons on her teacher being there.

She made her way downstairs and greeted the sleep deprived man as she sat between her guardians awaiting a possible lecture from what she had done the night before. "What's going on?" But to her surprise it was not the reason for the man being there.

"The school is planning on having all of UA's students move into dorms" Nemuri informed her, Y/n looked at the woman next to her with a raised brow, "What for?" She turned her attention to Aizawa as he answered the question.

"We want to keep a closer eye on all of you and to ensure your safety although, you have an option. Since you have two Pro Heroes as your guardians, you are already under supervision, so you can either stay here or move into the dorms." The man placed a form on top of the coffee table between the two, "The choice is yours."

Y/n eyed the document for a moment as she read the words that were printed at the top. 'So they really are taking precautions. Though it's all very sudden to suddenly have everyone move into dorms.' The girl sighed as she gave her decision more thought before finally settling on her final answer.

"I'll move into the dorms" the man gave a nod in response to her decision, "Though I would like to be able to stay here on the weekends if it is possible." Aizawa gave no objections since she would still remain under the care of Pro Heroes, "You're okay with this right?" The man asked as he turned to Nemuri for her input.

She placed a hand on top of her daughters head before settling on her own answer. "As long as she's not getting herself into any more trouble I'm fine" the woman stated as she ruffled the girls hair. "Take care of her Aizawa, I'm putting her under your supervision."

The man gave a nod in response to his staff member, "I'll send you more details about the dorms later on" he informed the woman before taking his leave. Y/n took the form in her hand as she read its contents, 'I hope I made the right choice.'

That night Y/n had turned in early as she had read on the form that the students were required to move in the very next day. Y/n got dressed into her uniform and took the clothes she had packed into a bag the night before in the morning.

"Don't get yourself into any more trouble," the girl's mother said as she watched her daughter take her seat at the table. "It was only once mom, don't worry," the healer reassured her mother, "One time my ass, what even convinced you to go to Bakugo's aid?"

The girl didn't even know the answer to that question herself. Nemuri took notice to her stalled answer as her lips formed into a smirk, "Was it because you like him?" The woman teased, earning a scoff from her daughter.

"Please mom, it's to early for your antics"

"Oh come on, it's bound to happen, my naive daughter."

Chiyo simply smiled at the two young women, happy that things hadn't changed in their last day together.

Y/n finished her breakfast, saying her 'see you soon' s to her guardians before taking her leave. She shortly met Izuku at their usual spot and walked to school together, both conversing over what life at the dorms would possibly be like before arriving.

"Alright, I'll show you to the dorms, follow me" the students did as their teacher instructed and followed him for five minutes until finally stopping in front of a building that was a bit farther from the main campus.

The building they stood in front of in awe was apart of multiple similar buildings all in rows. The only detail that seemed to distinct each of the carbon copied buildings were the class numbers that set them apart.

"Given everything that has occurred, I'm glad that we were able to bring class A back together," Aizawa stated, his tone not matching his words. "So we all got the go ahead to move on campus huh?" Sero exclaimed, Y/n listened as her classmates conversed with one another.

'At least things seem to be back to how they were again,'  Y/n smiled at her own thoughts as she watched her classmates smile and laugh again. "Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. But first, you all haven't forgotten about the provisional licenses you were all supposed to get at camp have you?" Aizawa questioned his students, his hands clasped together as he spoke.

"Oh yea! That's what we were there for" Sero exclaimed, remembering the entire reason they had gone to camp before disaster struck. "So much has happened since then that I completely forgot about that" the girl muttered under her breath, seemingly stating what the rest of her classmates thought.

"This is important, so listen closely.." the sleep deprived man turned his attention to a particular group of students, his gaze switching between them as he called them by name.

"L/n" the healer slightly shuttered at the sudden call out.

"Kirishima"

"Yaoyorozu"

"Todoroki."

"Midoriya."

"Iida," Aizawa's stern look unfaltered as he watched his students in mental state of panic.

"The six of you are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2M 62.5K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
1.9K 50 22
𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ↠𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌...
7.4K 167 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
540K 23.2K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...