𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬...

By SOULEVTER

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H... More

𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗨
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗛𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴

5.8K 183 24
By SOULEVTER

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇

      𖩩 : before Bakugo could even utter a word, let alone change his expression, Y/n had let her hands fall back to her sides and stepped away from the blonde. "Let's get going" without a word the girl obliged to Iida as they all quickly strayed away from the current battle field.

The five students ran until they reached the Kamino Ward station, catching their breathes once they ensured their complete safety. Y/n was the first to compose herself, taking notice to the screen in front of them that had shown All Might's current fight.

"We've stopped in front of the station, luckily we missed that last shock wave, our rescue totally worked!" Y/n overhead as Izuku spoke to Todoroki over the phone.

"A rescue? That's not what happened back there. You idiots just happened to be my best escape route" Y/n sighed as she glanced at the blonde beside her, "Call it what you want, but it was still better than whatever you had planned first."

He didn't bother to argue with her and looked off to the side, "I didn't want to get in All Might's way." The girl was a bit surprised with his slight change in attitude but she understood his reasoning.

She turned her attention to the helicopters that flew past, all going towards the direction they had just came from. "This might just be much more intense than his fight with that nomu," Y/n commented aloud, Bakugo stealing a glance before turning his attention to the screen, "They were both equally intense moron."

All Might was dangerously close to crashing into the newscopter that had been keeping the citizens updated. Though, the veteran hero, who Y/n came to realize was Gran Torino, prevented the man from making contact with it.

"The scene is simply straight out of a nightmare! Half of Kamino Ward was demolished in a single horrifying instant!" The news reporter informed upon the helicopter regaining its stability. "All Might is currently fighting the villain who appears to have caused the blast! I can't believe it, how is one person so powerful?!"

Y/n turned towards the direction they had came from, the damage was grave enough for her to be able to see from a distance.

"He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

All for One prepared a large scale attack, his right arm seemingly growing with power. The crowd that surround the students grew silent as they watched the horrific scene take place in real time.

The villain rose his fully charged up arm, but his aim was not towards All Might. He aimed for a bystander who had gotten trapped beneath the rubble, Gran Torino rushed to save the man—but it was undoubtedly too late. All for One launched the attack, the force of its release pushing the elderly man back.

The aftermath was unclear due to the amount of smoke that was left behind but as it dissipated, Y/n's expression changed as the pieces to a puzzle she had unknowingly been collecting had finally pieced itself together.

"He looks like—-that guy from—" the girl was unable to finish her sentence from the disbelief that the connections she was making for the past few months had been spot on. Everyone including Bakugo were equally as shocked to see the Symbol of Peace in his true form.

"So he was that guy from the day of the Battle Trial," Y/n mumbled. The onlookers around the students began to comment on All Might's change of appearance, all understandably in a state of shock.

"What's wrong? Is-Is everyone else seeing this?!" The news reporter stuttered, "It seems like, All Might's been shrunk somehow!" Izuku audibly whimpered, catching the girl's attention beside him.

She could tell by the expression on his face that he was frightened, it seemed as if he had seen a ghost. She rose a brow, "Izuku?" The boy didn't budge, 'Does he know about the injury too?'  She mentally questioned.

Her once confused look soon switched into a look of utter disappointment, not towards anyone else but herself. Y/n had felt as if she had let everyone down, knowing that she had the power to change the outcome of the battle with just a simple touch.

She looked up at the screen as she bawled her fists, 'Why couldn't my power be more effective back then.' The girl pursed her lips as she felt them begin to quiver, 'Of course 10% wasn't going to do anything for him.'

All Might looked All for One in the eye, the man seeming to have said something to the hero. Though, instead of leading with one of his infamous attacks—

All Might stayed in place, he did not move an inch.

Was it because his biggest secret had now been revealed to the world or had he possibly reached his limit? Y/n watched as the Symbol of Peace let his fist fall. A look filled with devastation, regret, and disappointment, replaced the hero's infamous smile.

"All Might.." the girl muttered as she watched the number one hero gradually give up alongside everyone else. "Beat this guy" Bakugo muttered.

"No way," an onlooker commented.

"What next?" another asked.

"Is he gonna lose?" asked another.

"He's always been able to win before, so he can do it again right?!"

"Yea, even if he looks totally different he's still the same All Might!" A woman agreed with the stranger before her. Kamino Ward was now filled with words of encouragement for the hero, hope being restored one word after the other.

Y/n, after a brief moment of silence from her, took a deep breath as she held her hands close to her chest. She shut her eyes and let out words of encouragement of her own, "Bring him down!"

"Win this!" Izuku shouted through tears.

"Beat him!" Bakugo yelled.

"COME ON ALL MIGHT!!!" The three simultaneously shouted with all their hearts and hopes being poured into those four words.

"All Might, is powering up, but it seems like he can only form muscles on his right arm!" The reporter announced, "Get him, All Might!" Bakugo and Y/n shouted simultaneously, "You can win!" Izuku followed.

All for One charged up his next attack, similar to his last attack. But before he could even aim he was unexpectedly attacked by a large flame.

Endeavor had appeared at the scene alongside other Pro Heroes who were taking care of other matters beforehand. They assisted All Might by evacuating and rescuing the bystanders that were trapped under the rubble, now truly leaving nothing for All Might to worry about during his fight.

All for One released the attack that had been suppressed. The crowds cheers abruptly stopped as the smoke caused by the attack prevented them from seeing a thing. Pro Heroes flew out of the smoke from the impact of All for One's attack the shock wave passing by as All for One prepared another attack.

"Tha..That is anatomically impossible," Y/n uttered out as her eyes widened from the mere sight of All for One's arm. It was possibly three times bigger than the last time he had powered up. Both of the men drew back their powered up arms, All Might's being shrouded in white sparks.

As the two charged towards one another with full intention to defeat the other the crowd's cheers started up again. "Come on All Might! You can do this I know you can!" Izuku shouted through tears. All Might and All for One's attacks collided causing a large scale shock wave to be created upon impact.

The girl watched the fight intently, she noticed that All Might's arm had begun to swell up, as he was being pushed back by All for One. It was clear as day to her that his arm was fractured, the lump in her throat becoming unbearable at the sight of it. She let the tears she had suppressed for so long take form, Bakugo glancing at the girl as he caught sight of something new.

Y/n took a shaky breath, "I promise to heal you this time when you win! All Might!!" She shouted as her tears trickled down her face.

All for One added more force into his arm which caused All Might's already fractured arm to bleed. The hero caught himself as he almost lost his balance, he stood firm as she held back All for One with his right arm.

But soon, All Might drastically turned the tables with an unbelievable strategy. Y/n as well as every one else watching was uttered speechless as All Might switched the power that he had stored in his right arm into his his left one as he dodged All for One's attack.

He punched the man with his left arm, All for One coming up with his own strategy as he charged up his other arm. Though, All Might was one step ahead as he pulled back his fractured right arm that he had used as bait.

He switched all of the power back into his right arm and swung it with all his force into All for One. The punch landed as he drilled the villain to the ground with just that single move. His attack was accompanied by a large tornado like shock wave that long died out with the cheering crowd who were awaiting the final outcome of the long dragged out battle.

The students eyes widened as they watched All Might lift his arm into the air rather slowly. No one spoke, Y/n wasn't even sure if any one was even breathing at the moment. They all awaited his next move in anticipation.

All Might fully had his arm in the air and powered it up. That action alone had brought every single person, excluding certain people, to tears as they cheered and embraced one another.

"All Might wins!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 19.1K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
328K 7.5K 32
IN PROCESS OF REWRITING.
dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

31.2K 979 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
218K 7.8K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...