𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬...

By SOULEVTER

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H... More

𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗨
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗛𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭

6.3K 191 28
By SOULEVTER

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌

                                     𖩩 : out of forty-one students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas that was let loose into the forest by another one of the league members. Those affected were immediately sent to be hospitalized, twelve others including Y/n were injured, thirteen were left unharmed.

And one was missing.

Out of the staff , one of them were in critical condition due to taking a blow in the head and were missing one. Due to evidence, she most likely lost a lot of blood leaving her either in critical condition or already gone.

Only three villains were captured by law enforcement and eight escaped. Izuku was immediately sent to the hospital once medics saw his condition.

As for Y/n, moments after she had left her classmates, her body had subconsciously relaxed making her succumb to the pain she had endured for a long period of time. She was found unconscious in the forest in the puddle of blood she had finally coughed up and was rushed to the hospital alongside the others.

After hearing the news of what had occurred at, what was supposed to be a fun camping experience for students,  Midnight rushed to the hospital her child was sent to.

"Y/n had about 3 broken ribs. I've taken care of the injuries that I could heal with the best of my ability," Recovery girl informed Midnight. She turned towards her grandchild's resting figure behind her, "As my predecessor I know that she will be alright."

Midnight gave a nod in response, "As for her friend, he has additional scarring and broken bones. Though she as always has made it a little more easier to treat such grave injuries."

"She's a strong one," Chiyo smiled.

Y/n remained unconscious for 24 hours though after the girl showed signs of being fully conscious she had healed herself to be able to be discharged as soon as possible. "Where's Izuku?" The girl questioned as she caught sight of the bag she had taken to camp.

"Dear."

Y/n turned towards the elderly woman near the entrance. She gave Recovery Girl a smile as she gave a nod and a smile of her own. She gestured her to follow her towards the group of students that were gathered in front of a hospital room.

Ochaco was the first to spot her out of the other students.  She gasped, "Y/n!" The girl smiled as she drew closer to the small group. "Hey Ochaco" she greeted the surprised girl in return. "When did you wake up?" Y/n shrugged nonchalantly as she answered with a simple, "Not too long ago."

Ochaco gave a nod and a smile in response as the others gave their own greetings to her.

"Well you weren't the only one who woke up today, L/n" Todoroki said as he gestured towards Izuku who was sitting upright on his hospital bed.

Y/n's once relieved smile soon faded into a small frown as she stepped a little closer to Izuku's bedside, "I'm sorry for not being able to heal your injuries. I should've limited the amount of time I used my quirk."

He shook his head in response to her apology. "Actually Recovery Girl said that you made her job much easier, although I'll have a couple scars," feeling a sense of deja vu from those words she was slightly taken aback but gave a smile nonetheless.

Y/n looked over her shoulder, "Are you guys the only ones who came?" The group gave a nod in response with one of them filling her in on the others conditions.

"Hagakure and Jiro are still out, they were knocked unconscious by that villains gas, and Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head, she's hospitalized here. However, I just found out that she woke yesterday."

"So it's just us, although we obviously do wish that the whole class could be here" Iida finished as he glanced down at the floor. Ochaco gave a nod as did Izuku and Y/n. "It's only 16 of us for now" Ochaco added on.

"Because Bakugo is gone."

The group turned towards Todoroki, Izuku's head falling low as his expression changed, remembering the events that had lead to the current situation. Y/n glanced over at Izuku before side eyeing the dense split haired boy.

Mina sent a glare of her own, "They know Todoroki! And why would you point that out now?" Ashido scolded the male.

"All Might told me that there would always be people beyond our reach, that we can't protect. No matter how much we want to. Which is why we have to save the people we can reach," The groups eyes showed the emotion that most of their words couldn't express. After hearing Izuku's words though, it was obvious what mood the atmosphere held.

There was a brief silence. But it only lasted for a moment. "We were so close to being able to save him," Izuku uttered out. "I—-needed to save him. Had to. That's the entire reason I have my quirk."

Y/n could see the tears he was trying so hard to hold back begin to take form. Her brows furrowed as it was clear to see that Izuku was hurting more than anyone else. "It's just like Mr.Aizawa said to me. My body, wouldn't move—- I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me and since I failed, he's gone."

Y/n hummed as she exhaled from her nose catching everyone's attention as they saw that she had seemed to be deep in thought. "Even if we did fail. Bakugo is not weak, and I admit that whole heartedly."

Y/n made eye contact with Izuku as she continued on, making sure that he understood word for word,  "Even if you or I couldn't reach him on time, like I told that villain, he will not abandon his dream to walk the path he swore to destroy with his bare hands."

"Plus something tells me that, that walking pack of dynamites is going to cause them more trouble than we expect," she finished as she slightly smirked at the thought.

"Alright, then let's go get him"

The two turned towards Kirishima in shock to his sudden suggestion. But they were not the only ones astonished, the group behind the male seemed to have not expected the suggestion either. "I was here yesterday too, and so was Todoroki we were on our way to visit you when we saw All Might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu."

"Yaoyorozu mentioned attaching a tracking device on one of the villains, she also handed them a receiver to help them with their search." Kirishima informed, making it obvious what his plan was going to consist of.

"So this means you're going to have Yaoyorozu create another receiver for you, doesn't it?" Iida asked, further solidifying the theory that Y/n had from hearing their reckless plan.

Though Kirishima was not able to respond, Todoroki had taken it upon himself to do so for him, "What if it does."

"We should listen to what All Might said!" Iida shouted as he clenched his teeth in frustration, the sudden outburst shocking the others baring witness. "We have to leave this to the professionals. It's not the right time for us to get involved idiots!"

"Maybe, but all I know is that at camp I couldn't do anything. I couldn't do anything when I heard my friend was targeted and I just stood by helpless! If I stand by doing nothing now how can I call myself a hero or a man!" Kirishima blurted out in response.

"Could you guys use your inside voices, there are others here besides us," Y/n said with her index finger close to her lips forming a hushing gesture.

"Yea, we're in a hospital. It's fine to feel strongly about things but this time—" Kaminari agreed before he stopped in the middle of his own sentence. "Iida is correct," Tsuyu agreed with their class representative.

Kirishima trembled due to his own frustrations. "Iida, all of you are right. I know that but still!" He turned towards Izuku, eyes filled with determination as he offered his hand out. "Come on Midoriya, he's still within your reach"

"We can go save him!"

"So let me get this straight. You're going to get Momo to create another receiver for you, track a bad guy, and then try to save Bakugo all by yourselves," Kirishima gave a nod in response to Ashido's run down of his plan, "Yeah."

Conveniently, Y/n remembered something that the muscular man had mentioned before Izuku had put a stop to him. "The villains, they kept mentioning a list but it wasn't just any list. It was a kill list," this detail caught everyone's attention. Knowing that the villains had not only taken their classmate but had plans of killing them from the start.

"But they took Bakugo alive," Todoroki pointed out, Y/n giving a nod, "Though truthfully we do not know if they'll give him the luxury of staying alive for long."

"That's why we're going after him," Todoroki stated. Y/n sighed as she glanced over at the split haired boy before shifting her gaze towards her shoes. Her thoughts were flooding with the possible outcomes of their reckless plan.

Their chances of success being 1 of 14 million possible outcomes. But that one chance might just be the only thing that they are betting on, gambling with their lives or even their reputation as UA students.

"This is such a ridiculous plan—" before she could even go on Kirishima had already given a disappointed look. Y/n looked at the two boys, "but if you're really going to go through with this, you'll need someone to cushion that ridiculousness."

Kirishima's look of disappointment was replaced with a wide grin."Yeaheahhh!" Iida trembled in anger, his classmates were completely out of line, not even thinking rationally. All he wanted to do was to keep his classmates from having a far worse fate than Bakugo. He just wanted to keep them safe while the authorities handled the rest.

But his efforts were ignored. "Hey, calm down," Shoji assured his class representative. "I get how frustrated Kirishima is, and how Todoroki feels because he couldn't grab Bakugo, I'm upset too. But, we can't let our emotions get the best of us, right?"

"Um, we should just leave this to All Might. Mr.Aizawa only gave us permission to use our quirks to fight at the training camp," Aoyama suggested, Tokoyami agreed with him.

"You guys!" Kirishima shouted in disbelief.
"Listen we're all shocked that Bakugo was taken from us, but we have to be rational. It doesn't matter how noble your intentions, if you go out there trying to find the bad guys, knowing you're breaking the rules, then you're acting like villains, not heroes," Tsuyu stated.

Her words leaving the group to think for a moment. Within the moment of silence Y/n began to think aloud, "Knowing fully well what this plans' cons are these two have still managed to find a way, and yes a very reckless way, to save that idiot."

Y/n furrowed her brows as she faced the frog like girl, "I know you have better intentions then we do—-but I'm sorry Tsuyu, I'm the last person you'd expect to be on board with a plan to save the one guy I constantly bicker with."

"But that guy is still my classmate and I will not let him stay in that shitty leagues hands any longer than he already has."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 216 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
128K 4.8K 40
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." ꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ ! 〄◌˳˚⌖ ➥ to 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
100K 2.6K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
2K 77 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...