Honkai impact, agent stories

By Dashas37

Many short stories about the valkyries and the agents. Fighting the things that need to be fought, beginning... More

Meeting
Story One: Rita: Part Two
story one: Rita: Part 3
Truth
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two
Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three
Agents
Story Three: Theresa: Part One
Story Three: Theresa: Part Two
Story Three: Theresa: Part Three
Story Four: Sirin: Part One
Story four: Sirin: Part Two
His world
Story 5: Mei: Part One
Story Five: Mei: Part Two
Story Five: Mei: Part Three
Story Six: Kiana: Part one
Story Six: Kiana: Part 2
Story Six: Kiana: Part Three
The future of this book
Story Seven: Seele: Part One.
Story Seven: Seele: Part Two
Story Seven: Seele: part Three
Story Eight: Arc City: Part one
Story Eight: Arc city: part Two
Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part 2
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three
Story ten: Dundral: Part One
Story Ten: Dundral: Part Two
Story 10: Dundral: part Three
Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One
Story Eleven: Yae sakura: Part Two
Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.
Story 12: Female captain: Part One
Story 12: Female Captain: Part two
Story Twelve: Female Captain: Part 3
What's next?
The new agent
The new agent: Part Two
The new agent: Part Three
Soukai city
Zhuge Kongming
Zhuge kongming part 2
Return trip
next assignment
Double
The post
Returning once again
an unfortunate event.
Theresa Apocalypse
change of plans
The two captains.
The fallen rose
The fallen rose: Part two
A powerful foe
An unfortunate situation
in the scenario
Awake, but not ready.
An Attack
The final battle (sorta...)
A day with the captains
Something special
Back on the hyperion.
sarah's first assignment
The Olenyeva's
The other crew
The Void queen
Assassination
Continuing the training
Assignment and camping
Final preperations
Night of the final battle.
One final effort
Zach's dream world
Bad news
Feelings
Well enough alone
Spending some time together
Prep of the next mission
The night assignment
New faces
Sarah's childhood
Other world problems
A mix of confusion and despair
The Sea
Return home
Obsession

Story One: Rita: Part One

1.9K 18 0
By Dashas37

Rita was in a training room at the sichicksal hq practicing for the next major impact when she got a call from otto "Rita, I need you to come to my office immediately." Rita smiled and replied with "Understood master otto, I'll be there shortly." Rita finished up the targets and headed off towards the overseers office.

Upon entering the office she found otto staring at a city with a mushroom cloud above it. "Rita." Otto said "I have a mission for you Rita. You are to investigate the city find out what caused this." Otto played a clip of a building in the city collapsing. "People think it's honkai." Otto said "But I think it may be something else. Now go prepare, You'll be leaving alone in an hour."

Rita went to her room on the hq and put on her umbral rose battlesuit and grabbed her scythe aphrodite as she felt that in the city it would be filled with mechs. She then left and saw a pilot. "Rita, over here." said the pilot "I have orders to take you to the city for your mission." Rita smiled "Thank you pilot."

Rita was looking out of the ship she was in and saw bits of the building that was destroyed lying around. "Whatever happened here wasn't pretty." said the pilot "I'll be landing you on the outskirts of the city to not draw any unwanted attention." Rita nodded and said "Understood, I'll call when I find something."

They got to the outskirts and before Rita left the pilot gave her a device. The pilot then said "Otto forgot to give you this during your briefing." Rita took the device and said "Thank you." Upon leaving Rita noticed that the device was pointing slightly to the left of the building. "Ok then I'll see what's going on." Rita thought to herself.

 Rita was walking through the city keeping an eye on her surroundings making sure this wasn't an ambush. While walking she heard the device ping and saw on it that she was getting close to the signature was. Rita saw some silhouettes and kept watch. She noticed that the sector of the city she was in was barren she could see nobody as bits of the big building in the area tore of walls of the smaller buildings and left massive holes in them. "It looks like a war happened here " Rita said to herself. The device pinged again this time louder she knew she was getting close.

Rita rushed and saw the anti entropy member Einstein. Rita readied her scythe and called out "Madam are you friendly." The woman smiled "Only if your intentions are peaceful." Rita smiled as well and said "Well then madam Einstein, why are you here" einstein shook her head "Same as you to find the reason the building-" Rita's device suddenly pinged louder and constantly. "Madam Einstein hide the signature is getting close."

Rita and Einstein hid around a corner waiting for the signature to turn the corner. The shadow came closer as Rita readied her scythe and saw a boy turn the corner and collapse.  Rita went up close and saw that he was the source of the signatures Rita said to einstein"This Boy need medical attention." Einstein then said "IF I were to take him the schicksal will destroy our outpost. You take him and stay safe. I will return to my outpost and inform the others." Rita picked up the boy and said "What should I do now?" Einstein said "Take him to the overseer, He'll be to busy to check on him so he'll send to you look after him at st freya." Rita looked at the boys face and smiled "I'll keep you safe."

Rita headed back to the outskirts of the city and called for the pilot "Pilot." Said Rita "I need a pickup, and prepare for a passenger." The Pilot said with optimism "Understood I'm on my way." Rita sat the boy on a bench and said to herself "From the looks of things he may be in his 20s." The pilot appeared and helped rita carry the boy in as she took a seat next to him The pilot said "Rita, is the boy the source?" Rita smiled "Yes, but the signature seems to have died down." The pilot the started the ships engine and took off. "Understood Rita, lets head back to HQ."

Rita was watching the boy, making sure that he wouldn't hurt anyone once he woke up, if he woke up. The boy groaned and rita readied herself. The boy then opened his eyes to see rita standing in front of him. "Ugh, what happened, where am I, Who are you?" Rita smiled and said "Nice to meet you young boy, I am Rita." The boy then said "Rita huh, A nice name for a nice woman. I'm Alex, I am a sort of Agent but I have completed my mission and now I am am free" Rita then said "Nice to meet you Alex. My boss wants to talk to you he wants to know why the building was destroyed." Alex Smiled "Understandable, I'll tell him everything I kno-OWW" He yelled in pain. "Ah, a stray piece of rubble must of cut my stomach." Rita then said with a concerned look "Do you want me to take a look?" Alex was wincing but said "Yea-gaah. Please do, I don't have any medical tr-aaah-ining." Rita smiled "I'll take a quick look then." Rita lifted up his shirt to see three massive cuts on his chest, she felt bad for him. Rita went into the cockpit and grabbed some medical supplies, When she got back she told Alex to take his shirt off. "Alex I am just going to rub some disinfectant on your wounds." Alex nodded and she dabbed a cotton bud with the disinfectant on the edge of each of the wound. Alex winced on the initial dabs but after that he was calm. Rita smiled and said "Relax Alex. After this I'll bandage your chest and take you to the overseer once we land." Alex shot a weak smile "Ok thank you for helping me." Rita smiled as the ship went over the HQ. 

The ship landed and Rita helped Alex out of the ship and she escorted him to the overseers office. Upon entering Alex noticed the large screens displaying the destroyed building. Rita got the overseers attention by said "I have returned otto, with someone who knows what happened." Otto turned swirling his wine. He said to rita "Thank you rita, you may wait outside." Rita bowed and said "Understood." Then Otto turned to Alex as Rita left. "So you must be the person Rita was talking about." Alex nodded and replied "Yes, my name is Alex, I assume you want to know why the building was destroyed?" Otto grinned. "Yes, why was it?" Alex looked at the screen and gave a stern look "Project end, it was an Idea to take energy from a destroyed universe. However it was changed by an idiot." Otto looked at Alex and said "Why was the building destroyed then." Alex growled "Because that idiot wanted to end the universe, I destroyed the building to stop him. I had killed him so he would not use the subject. However the subject escaped before I could take the energy out of her." Alex sighed "I didn't want to tell anyone but she was the one that caused my injury." Otto was intrigued about the woman "This woman, what did she look like." Alex thought about it before saying "Long white hair, crystal blue eyes, and in her 40s possibly." Otto smiled "interesting, We can help you find her but I'll talk to rita and see what we can do with you for now." Alex nodded and said "Thank you, Otto."

Rita was waiting outside the overseers office when Alex left and Otto called her in. Rita went in and said to Otto. "What did you call me in for master Otto." Otto smiled "We will be helping that boy, Alex was he. Take him to st freya academy and stay with him there. I need to do something for a while." Rita nodded and said "I'll be ready by morning."

Rita walked Alex to a room to stay in for the night. Rita walked to her room and on the way she met her captain, Dundral. Rita greeted dundral with "Hello master dundral, how may I help you." Dundral smiled "What were you doing at otto's office?" Rita gave a kind smile and said "I will be staying at st freya for a while." Dundral kept her smile and replied with "Well stay safe then."

Otto was in his office about to dial up theresa. He then called her and he waited for a response. "Hello grandpa" said a voice "What's up? why are you calling?" otto smiled and said to theresa "I am sending S-rank valkyrie Rita Rossweisse to st freya tomorrow for a few months." Thesersa sighed "Grandpa, why does she need to come here?" Otto then said "Theresa, she will be observing your valkyries and she may also need some help with a matter." Theresa grumbed and replied with "Fine grandpa, but she will have to stay in soukai city until we get a free room." Otto chuckled "I'm sure it'll be fine. Oh and in about a month I need you to send one of your b-Ranks for training." Theresa sighed as she looked at Kiana, Mei and Bronya's file "Fine, I'll think of someone."

Alex was in bed thinking about Rita, she seemed like such a nice woman. He thought about how she tended to his wounds. Did he like her? He kept thinking about her until he fell asleep.

Theresa walked into the dorm to see Fu Hua helping kiana study, bronya playing video games, mei cooking dinner and Himeko passed out drunk. Theresa sighed and thought "Who should go to HQ"  Theresa immediately ruled out Mei for being the third herrscher. She thought about bronya but she knew she could be controlled. That left Kiana, an idiot but strong however she could be a reliable asset for the overseer. Theresa took a deep breath and thought "Fuck."

Rita woke up the next morning and got ready and packed up her battlesuits. She remembered to ask the pilot to put her scythes on board. On her walk over to Alex's room rita thought "Alex he seems like such a nice person." Rita then thought about the target "Could the girl he described be Her The one otto talked about. No impossible she has been dead for 16 years."

Alex got up and saw that there was a change of clothes folded neatly and a note it read "Dear Alex, I noticed you had no spare clothes, so I decided to get you some. I do hope they fit. From rita." Alex blushed and said to himself "Wow, Rita got these for me." He put them on and found them to be a perfect fit. He went out the door and was greeted by Rita's partner Dundral. Dundral said "Otto asked me to escort you to the ship, I'm Dundral. Rita is my partner." Alex nodded and said "Good to meet you."

Alex got to the ship and boarded alongside Rita. They waved goodbye to Dundral as the pilot took off.

Kiana was out getting lunch for everyone in the dorms with Mei when she got a text from Theresa and it said "Kiana, when you get back from getting the lunch could I talk to you in private." Kiana stiffened and Mei noticed "Kiana, What's wrong?" Kiana smiled "Ah nothing, just theresa wants to talk to me." Mei chuckled and said "I'm sure you'll be fine. And hey You've been getting better, I'm sure it's fine." Kiana blushed "T-Thanks Mei, now let's get lunch."

"We'll be in soukai city in an hour Rita" said the pilot. Rita said "thank you for notifying me." Rita looked over to Alex and saw that he was asleep. Rita grabbed his hand and said to herself"I think I love him."

Kiana and Mei got back to the dorms and Kiana told Mei "I'll go to theresa now, I'll be back soon." Kiana made her way through the school and to theresa's office. "A-Auntie theresa, you called me." Theresa chuckled "Kiana, you're not in trouble. I just wanted to talk about something." Kiana breathed a sigh of relief and said "So why did you call me in here?" Theresa got up and said "I have to send one out my B rankers to HQ and I chose you. Mei has been ruled out for being the 3rd herrscher and Bronya... Well she was apart of the anti entropy, so I can't send her. That leaves me with you. Now You got any questions." Kiana thought and said "How long would I be gone for and when do I go?" Theresa then said "You leave in a month, and training could be a few months to a few years." Kiana smiled "OK, also why are you sending someone in general?" Theresa sighed "One of otto's valkyries is coming here for a matter. The length of time is dependant on what she needs."

"We are entering soukai city now, get ready." This woke Alex up and he found rita holding his hand. He didn't mind though he actually felt like someone actually cared for him. Rita didn't notice Alex wake up until they got to st freya. "I am incredibly sorry." Rita said while blushing. Alex chuckled, then smile and say "It's ok. I enjoyed it. I only woke up a few weeks ago, so I have literally no one other than you." They both blushed as the ship descended and went back to normal just before the pilot went to greet them.

Theresa was by the landing pad waiting for to greet rita and her friend. "Rita it's been a while." Rita gave a small laugh "Yes it has been. I should introduce you to the person I'm helping." Theresa looked at Alex and she said "What are you helping him with." Alex then said "I'm looking for project end. I heard this might be a great place to start looking." Theresa's eyes widened at hearing the word project end. "To my office now." She said as she grabbed the arms of the duo, dragging them to the office.

In the office Kiana was searching for some comm devices when Theresa came in with two people. "Kiana, good you're still here." Kiana looked confused and said "Yeah, i can't find the comms you told me to look for." Theresa was annoyed. "I'll find them later then. But for now This is S-rank valkyrie Rita Rossweisse and... ah sorry I never got your name." Alex spoke up "My name is Alex and I am looking for project end." Kiana tilted her head and said "Project end?" Theresa then said "I know who it is." Alex and rita looked at theresa shocked "How?" Said Alex. Kiana still looked confused "What's going on?" Alex then said "Project end is someone who can end the universe. I am to take the energy from it and get it away from here. The person looks like an older you, about in her early 40s" theresa sighed "It's her mother. Cecilia Scharic, I thought she died in the second honkai war." Kiana then spoke up "Wait could she be alive then?" Alex looked at kiana and nodded "Certainly could be. Theresa how did you know?" Theresa looked down "She told me she was part of a project called end. At first I thought she was talking about something Otto did but now I realise it is something else." Alex grabbed a flash drive and gave it to theresa "Here is everything I know about the organization that did this. I don't actually trust otto yet hence why I'm giving it to you. I think he may be apart of it" Theresa then shut the door to the office and said "This mission are for the four of us." Kiana, Alex, Rita and theresa sat at one of the desks as they planned out what was going to happen. "Kiana, when you go watch otto" Said Alex "Theresa, Rita, you'll help me find her. I don't know how many years we all have left"

Kiana and theresa went into the dorms escorting Alex and rita. Kiana went into her room straight away to prepare to go to HQ. Mei asked theresa "Is kiana alright? She didn't even say anything to us." Theresa just shook her head "Kiana has got a very long mission to prepare for so she is just packing right now." Mei tilted her head "How long?" Theresa then said "A couple of months to a couple of years, it all depends on how long she needs. Any way this is Rita Rossweisse and Alex. Rita is an S-Rank and Alex is a hunter. Alex is not part of the schicksal." Kiana then poked her head out the door "Theresa, do you think Himeko might know where some comms are?" Theresa looked over to kiana and said "Maybe, I'm sure she might know where some are." The White haired girl then left to find Himeko.

Kiana was walking down the halls to one of the classrooms she thought Himeko was there and she could grab the comms and some equipment. Upon entering the room she saw Himeko drunk at the desk. Kiana laughed as she went  over to Himeko. Kiana stood at the desk for a good 20 minutes before Himeko woke up "Gah" she said jerking back "Kiana! Why are you here? It's not time for class is it?" Kiana chuckled "No, no. I just needed some comms and I was wondering if you knew where some are. Theresa needs some" Himeko sighed "I'm sure I have hers in my room back at the dorm somewhere, I'll take look when we get back. If not, I might have given them to fu hua."

In the dorm Alex left all his plans to Theresa "Keep these safe. We don't want anyone else to find out about this." Theresa nodded "We should tell Himeko, I trust her." Alex sighed "Ok, but be careful you don't know who, or what may be ready to stop us." Theresa shook her head "I trust her. She'll be a great help."

Kiana came back with Himeko and she was ready to receive the comms. In Himeko's room she was searching through her desk drawers trying to find the comms until she saw them. "Oh thank god." Himeko left her room and gave Kiana the comm. "Here ya go kiddo." Kiana smiled "Thanks a-" Kiana heard her phone buzz. the message reads "Kiana bring Himeko to us tomorrow morning in the office we'll fill her in." Kiana smiled "Himeko, Theresa wants us both over at the office tomorrow morning." Himeko sighed "ok, see you at dinner Kiana."

Rita and Alex were walking to the hotel room when Rita asked a question "Alex?" He turned and said "Yeah, Rita?" Rita blushed "Do you-" She paused before finally saying "Do you like me?" Alex looked flustered and said "Well, yeah. I do like you. Are you talking about sexually or another." Rita blushed even harder "Uh... Sexually?" Alex rubbed the back of his head "Yeah, I do like you, Sexually." Rita calmed down and took a deep breath. "Sorry about that I don't know what came over me." Alex laughed "It's fine and Hey we both know that we like each other sexually now." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.5K 79
In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These extraordinary warriors are the last line of...
4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
236K 3.6K 20
The people from Honkai Impact are suddenly teleported to a theatre where they will watch their world as they follow the life of a transmigrator who h...
127K 3K 22
The Valkyrie are not the only ones who fight the Honkai. There is a little group founded by Schicksal in order to help, or even fight directly agains...