Rogues Wolf End~(McKayla Seri...

Door DominaAlexandra

Mckayla had ended one threat only to have another walk into her packs territory. All Mckayla wants is to fig... Meer

Chapter 2~ Uninvited Were
Chapter 3~Hard Choices
Chapter 4~Test
Chapter 5 Kayla vs. Mckayla
Chapter 6~Mentally Fucked
Chapter 7~Internal Struggle
Chapter 8~Clawed Fingers
Chapter 9~Biting Back
Chapter 10~Vulnerable
Chapter 11~Numb Without...
Chapter 12~Shifting Moods
Chapter 13~Difficult Choices
Chapter 14~What Doesn't Kill You...
Chapter 15~Callous
Chapter 16~Take No More
Chapter 17~Innocence
Chapter 18~Resisting
Chapter 19~Challenges
Chapter 20~Unimaginable
Chapter 21~Guilt
Chapter 22~Bite Back
Chapter 23~Uncontrolled Changes
Chapter 24~Headstrong
Chapter 25~Distress
Chapter 26~The Unexpected
Epilogue~A Midnight Hunt

Chapter 1~ New Path

7.1K 242 25
Door DominaAlexandra

I know many of you been wanting this series! I've been keeping it hidden too long! Here it is!!

Mckayla
~

"Mmm...fuck. That's what I call...tasty," Nina groaned. She licked her lips as creamy filling pooled into her mouth arousing her taste buds. "Mckayla...God. You're so amazing." Nina looked at me biting her inner bottom lip.

I growled, "How many times do you want me to co--"

"Whoa. What the fuck. You didn't tell me you was making an apple pie," Cullen growled walking into the kitchen.

Cullen grabbed a spoon, looking at what was left. Only a small scoop of ice cream and a few bites left was left. "Nina...for real. The whole damn pie."

Nina chuckled. "I'm sorry. When was the last time you've eaten Mckayla's apple pie?"

Cullen gave her a dumb stare. "Would have been now."

"I didn't eat it--"

Cullen grunted. "We all know Mckayla didn't eat it," Cullen said cutting her off. I wanted no part in this argument.

Nina shrugged. "We're werewolves. Not like I'm going to get fat."

"Unless you get pregnant," Rachel said walking in with a grin. I frowned not enjoying where this conversation was leading. She followed the smell of apple pie only to find it demolished. "Really Nina," Rachel snarled.

"Look...sawry," she said sarcastically.

"She probably is pregnant for all we know," Sara came in enveloping my sister from behind. I was still getting use to them being mated. They had already given each other their mating bites and that put a strain on Nina and I relationship.

Nina was ready but...I wasn't. I still needed time. I wanted to be my own wolf a bit longer.

Sara caught me staring at her and my sister and smiled. Over the last month Sara and I had become friends; something we weren't a long time ago, but people change and get older.

Kaylee walked into the kitchen with her hair swaying around her and climbed her four foot eleven inch self on one of the stools. I stared at her a while until her words pulled me back into the conversation. "Could you be pregnant?" She asked seriously to me and Nina. "That'll be cool. Maybe then..." she pointed to me, "she will stop smothering me with rules."

I growled. "No...Nina isn't pregnant and my rules keep you safe and teach you how to become a strong wolf."

"Yes...I could," Nina said a half second after me as she narrowed her eyes at me like daggers. I looked at her questioning. Why would she tell Kaylee that. "I'm not pregnant, but...I could if that's what your mommy and I really wanted."

I narrowed my eyes at Nina. One; I was still getting use to being called a mom to a twelve year old girl. Secondly; I didn't want to hear about any possibilities of more kids. Period. It infuriated me from the inside that Nina led on the idea that she could conceive or that we wanted to.

Yes, female Weres of a strong bloodline could conceive with another female Were, and Mckayla was definitely from a strong bloodline, but more kids. No.

I didn't want to hear that.

Nina read my expression and leaned off of the counter turning into me. When she pressed her body into me, Nina whispered lowly in my ear. "Let's go to our room now and see if we can make that happen." She was teasing me and it wasn't funny.

My eyes widen at her indication. Nina laughed a little and I snarled.

"Always so serious," Nina stated dryly.

She stood a little on her tippy toes, covering my lips with hers for only a few seconds before pulling away.

"Rachel, can you watch Kaylee?" I asked.

"I can take care of myself," Kaylee said crossing her arms over her chest. Jeez this girl had a smart ass mouth.

I put on a smile as if I was trying it out for the first time. "I'm sure you can. You are my daughter." I arched my brow at Rachel and she nodded.

I grabbed onto Nina's hand walking toward our bedroom as I snarled once the door slammed. "Will you stop filling Kaylee with all that bullshit about...babies?" My anger was vivid.

Nina winced at my anger crossing her arms as she turned away. I was doing that lately. Having the two main people in my life cross their arms and frown at me.

I did something wrong again. "Nina...I'm sorry. I've been a little stressed from everything going on. Rogue and her father will be back in less than a week and you don't know her father. He's nothing this packs faced."

Nina turned to me. "Are you waiting for her?" Nina questioned. "She is the enemy too...far as we can all see." I frowned bewildered by her meaning. "Having a baby isn't...bullshit to me," Nina snarled. "Yes...now it's obviously not a good time. But I do want cubs with you."

I waved Nina off, scowling. "Fuck Nina. Isn't Kaylee enough?"

Nina eyes flickered gold as she came up shoving me into the door. "Fuck you."

I looked at her baffled by her words and her pushing me. "And Rogue is messed up in the head. I can't say she's the enemy until proven."

"What? Because I'm submissive I'm supposed to be scared of you." Nina rolled her eyes turning back to me. "I'm your mate. You said that yourself. And don't be naive about that ex of yours."

"I know that you don't trust her," I told her sincerely. I knew she was uncomfortable with the thought of me with another woman but that was my life. "And I know you're my mate."

"Then treat me like one," Nina said weakly looking directly at me as she said that.

My anger dissipated and I huffed loudly. I pulled off of the door ambling to Nina, as she turned her back from me.

"Nina, I'm trying."

She kept her back turned. "Try harder."

Low rumbles circulated through my chest as I tried to control my wolf. "I only want you," I told her. I knew she hated that Rogue was yet another woman I was with. She could get over me sleeping with Sara. That was years ago and she was now mated to my sister. But Marie was another one beside Rogue I was intimate with much longer than we had been.

"Do you hear me?" I asked Nina. My wolf was so close to the edge not liking Nina's discomfort or sadness. I made her sad. My claws protruded through as I delicately brushed my partial human hands over Nina's bare shoulders. I leaned down, brushing a kiss over her neck. Nina wanted a guarantee that I'll be only hers. I wrapped my arms around her as my hands searched for the buttons on her shirt. I wasn't some big romantic. I wanted to open myself up to that for her but it would take time. I was still getting use to the idea of Nina and I. The arrogant part of me as a young women years ago would have said 'I'd eventually have her.' But there was always doubt back then. What I was feeling now wasn't fiction.

Instead of unbuttoning her shirt one at a time; because I had no patience, I grabbed her shirt from the top ripping her bottons off.

Nina laughed at my impatience and eagerness to undress her. "I could have taken off my shirt," she teased in a sexual tone.

"I rather myself," I told her. Nina wanted to turn to me but I made her stay in the position she was in. I liked having her back to me. I slid her pants down and then stretched back up alining with her.

I planted another kiss at her neck and then shoulder as my fingers played with her bra strap.

Nina slanted her neck over voluntarily letting me have full dominance. My lips teased at her neck trailing up, nibbling on her ear. "I want you with me...every night. Do you understand?"

Nina nodded as one of my arms snaked around her abdomen rising up to one of her breast. My hand seized firmly on her breast, squeezing gently before tugging at her nipple through her bra.

Nina moaned as my other hand slithered down her body like a hunter until I found my game. I let four of my fingers cup Nina's sex as she shuddered erratically letting her arousal announce itself.

"Mckayla...don't make me..." Her words were cut off moaning loudly instead as I toyed with her nipple all in the same motion rotating my fingers over her core.

She was soaking through her panties and I felt as if I was teasing myself. I slid my hand inside her panties as I began to play with her clit.

Nina groaned not knowing where to put her hands and I made it easier for her, turning and positioning her against the wall as she pressed the palm of her hands against it. I tortured her with my fingers, never sliding past her folds as Nina continued to moan out.

"You. Are. Mines," I growled, squeezing her nipple tighter adding to my statement and declaration for her.

Nina panted wildly, crying out through her orgasm that was building. "Ohhh....I'm-Im... yours."

I kept up with my same circular motion every few times moving in unnatural rhythm. Nina panted in Chyne Stokes breathing patterns as she rocked her hips along my fingers.

Nina growled. "Inside...me."

I didn't usually give her what she wanted right away but this time I did. I slid two fingers through her folds pumping in and out of her. Nina cried out her orgasm.

Nina came on my fingers as I let her orgasm pass with my fingers still inside her.

After about a minute Nina leaned her head against the wall trying to relax herself.

I slipped my fingers out of her and Nina turned to me.

My fingers were covered in her juices and I licked them as she watched.

Nina smiled. "Mmm, that is very sexy."

I grinned as Nina leaned into me taking in my lips. Our mouths parted as she enjoyed tasting herself.

Knocking on the door forced me from looking into Nina's lustful eyes.

"Alpha. I mean uh--"

I snarled. I told them plenty of times I wasn't Alpha, at least not yet, but that didn't exactly seem to matter.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Uh...you have a friend here," the Were said.

I groaned. "I don't have friends."

Nina slapped me on the arm. Although I didn't like to admit that I had friends because in my mind it somehow made me seem weaker, I did. Jace and his pack were my friends. Before showing my face back here, there was a time I didn't even allow myself to remotely believe I had friends. So much had changed.

"We'll be out in a minute," Nina spoke for me.

I snarled. "Don't speak--"

Nina interrupted me. "Do I ever listen to you?" I sighed loud enough for her to roll her eyes. "Just as I'm yours...you are mines. That gives me the right to speak for you."

I narrowed my eyes not finding myself agreeing. Letting anyone speak for me wasn't a feeling I enjoyed. As I thought that, I sighed realizing my internal mistake. Nina wasn't anyone. She was a woman I'd always wanted since we were kids. She was my mate. I was still afraid to say the one word that made me cringed in the past but I felt her in my heart.

I backed away turning to a dresser as I dug through one the drawers.

"What are you doing?" Nina asked.

I pulled out a shirt handing it to her. "You're not walking out like that." I snarled, possessively.

Whoever was waiting outside, I didn't care if they were a friend or foe. I didn't want anyone's eyes staring at Nina's flesh.

I could rip each pair of eyes out if they did look. I snarled again. If this was what it was like being partly mated, I was curious to how it was fully mated to Nina. That idea of being linked to someone scared me. Especially Nina. She was the one person who could hurt me more than anyone else.

Nina put on her shirt and I sniffed, trying to smell who was here but I couldn't get passed Nina's scent. She smelled like the orgasm she just had.

I snarl again angry with myself. Nina was about to head out but I moved in front of the door. "What are you doing?" She said crossing her arms over her breast.

My eyes fell on her breast a moment and the urge to put my mouth there penetrated my mind. "Shower and then we'll you'll go out," I ordered.

Nina frowned. "Seriously Mckayla...?"

"You're not going out there smelling like that," I said. They could almost taste her orgasm with her scent. I didn't like that. "Shower...please," I growled.

Nina frown deepened and then a smile curled around her lips. "I'm looking forward to the years as your mate."

I rolled my eyes at her humor. Nina turned on the shower. "Care to join?" She called out.

"I don't taje showers," I growled. She knew that. I bathed outdoors. My wolf enjoyed that. Bad enough Nina had me sleeping inside a house. A bed was pushing it.

"Don't leave without me," she shouted.

"I'm not," I told her. I snarled for no reason waiting for her to finish. Trying to sniff out the scent of who was out there, I knew right away it wasn't Jace or Marie. They would have used that stupid technology they call a phone before coming.

I paced around waiting knowing this was going to be a long new path. A long one indeed.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.6K 246 3
If you think coming home to a slaughtered family wasn't enough...ohh, there is much more. Lani Foster did not expect to wake up in the woods but she...
1M 47.3K 27
Chloe doesn't want a mate, and fighting in the tournament is what she has dreaded her whole life. All she has to do is fight off all the males in th...
1.7K 126 49
Vanessa is used to being on the run. It's what happens when you have to run away from your pack at fifteen after... well, she doesn't like to think a...
189K 6.4K 24
(1ST BOOK OF BLACKBLOOD SERIES) Asher had quite a strange start to her life. First of all, she's the first female werewolf that's alpha-blooded that...