Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

By Taekooktrash_tk

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 10

23.3K 1.2K 438
By Taekooktrash_tk

Warning: Straight sex (Jungkook + Lisa)

This is Lisa from Ponyo. This is not Lisa from a girl group. I used the name because my vocab is short of name and I'm a weeb. In future, you'll see character's name that aren't even K-Pop. I don't ship any straight pairing. TaeKook is my ultimate. This is just a part of plot. You'll see in next chapter why I use the name "Lisa".

It's been over a month since Jungkook was teamed up with Taehyung for their camp trip but Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about it. The time spend with him was the bestest but just as he assumed that he will be like before was right too. Taehyung makes out with every chick and hoe that pass by him in corridors.

The student cafe site don't rest either. They kept publishing shits and every first headline was about older. It hurts him because even though he don't visit the cafe site anymore, the shit of students can't keep their mouth shut. They keep whispering and passing the news to everyone and to his dismay Luna always whimpered. He don't understand the connection between them.

It felt like an invisible string that keep him tied to him but is he the only one feeling this restless?? feeling this uneasy?? Doesn't older feel the same?? And if he does then why does he make out in front of him?? Questions always piled up in his mind. He was restless, uncomfortable and uneasy after seeing the official slut of university aka Layla making out with him.

Doesn't he knows about her being a slut? Or is he became a playboy himself? Well he is famous as a playboy by now anyways because whoever pass by him gets a hot make out session with him and whoever felt his touch can't stop talking about his delicious mouth, his warmth and his skilled tongue and Fuck!!! Jungkook hates it.

They were at home and it was 5 in the evening. Jungkook was thinking about all the shits happening and only one name was regulating on his mind and that was Kim Taehyung. He hates it. He hates him because because of him he couldn't concentrate on anything. JUngkook was the only one who was suffering both physically and mentally.

Physically because every pain and impact was torturing not only him but Luna too and physically Luna was getting weaker and weaker. Mentally because he fucking can't stop thinking about Taehyung. It's like a maze. He was moving in circles but in the end, he end up on Taehyung again. Jungkook was in his room, head low, fingers laced around his hairs while he was pulling so hard that some strands broke.

Jimin came in the room and seeing younger like that he immediately sat in front of him. Taking his hands on his. "What are you doing Kookie? What happened??"

"I-i don't know Hyung. I just.... I don't feel good. It feels like.... like anger is boiling inside me and I don't know how to release it".

"Why don't you go back to your favorite place? Your mood always change and you became cheerful whenever you come back from there"

"I don't wanna go there. I don't feel relaxed there anymore".

Part of what Jungkook said was true but he didn't told him the actual truth, the actual story behind it. Jungkook did went into the woods after a week from their camp trip but the musk scent he sense there was so alluring almost like so welcoming that he wanted to submit to it. The time he spend practising with Taehyung, taught him so many things and out of that many things Jungkook learned one thing very crucial, that is whatever he felt in woods isn't nature.

There was somebody present there. What he thought were his wet dreams, weren't his wet dreams. He did kissed somebody there. The body above him was real. The igniting, intimating feeling was real. Although he couldn't see who that was,but he was sure that the scent belongs to someone else. And since the day his nose picked Taehyung's scent, he didn't wanted to pay attention to any other scent although the scent is more intimating and powerful compare to Taehyung's.

He don't want to fall for lust. He don't wanted to give in to that scent because that scent was strong enough to numb Luna. He tried to open his eyes to see who that was but he couldn't control his body in his presence. It felt like he was born to submit to that scent and Jungkook didn't like that one bit because whatever he felt for Taehyung or whatever that feeling is, is stronger.

He can't name it love. Can he? Because how could he fell for him like that? Maybe Taehyung is alpha like him that's why he feel this way. This uneasy feeling isn't call love. Right? What he is feeling for him isn't love. Maybe just maybe he let his mind corrupt his thoughts and since Jungkook don't like when people ignore him so maybe he felt attracted to him because older doesn't pay much attention to him while for everybody else he is always on spotlight.

"Kookie?? Kookie??"

"Huhhhh... What happened hyung?", Jungkook asked Jimin confused.

"You are thinking too much Kookie. Well since you're an alpha, you can do 1 thing to cope up with this anger", Jimin said.

"What is it?"

"Sex"

"What??"

"You heard it right. Since alphas has a rage problem and we doesn't know how to channel it straight without damaging anything, sex always help to cope up with all this. You can release your inner fury like that without damaging yourself and the other because it will give pleasure to you both. So since you're 18 officially of course your wolf is restless and that's why you're this uneasy because a piece of you is still missing".

Jungkook rose his brow questioningly because Jimin always came when he was about to release.

"Ohh don't worry. I won't be a cock-block this time. You can enjoy your time. Go to the abandon warehouse, I heard there's a small party there. You can find there many chicks who will willingly take you in", Jimin winked at him.

"Thanks Hyung. I should leave then".

With that saying Jungkook stood up and went out of pack house. The abandon warehouse is like a party area for young werewolves. They have pool, bar, rooms, alcohols and chicks there to enjoy every moment of their high life and right now Jungkook desperately needs a distraction from an ethereal beast aka Kim Taehyung.

The moment he arrived to the warehouse he saw Yugyeom and BamBam making out on the other side of corner but they didn't saw him. He went straight to bar and took a shot. The strong liquor burn his throat a little but after a minute it felt good. He took another shot and glance around the room when Lisa greeted him. "Hey".

"Oh hey Lisa. How are you?".

"I'm fine. It's been so long since I last saw you here. Everything alright?".

"Yeah of course. I just miss this place and I thought it won't do any damage to me if I get wasted once in a while".

"So you're here to find a partner here?"

"No.. Not a partner. I'm here to spend few hours with somebody".

"You can spend your time with me".

Jungkook eyes widened a little then he said, "Lisa you know I can't return your feelings. I'm sorry".

"I know that Kookie but you're looking for a one night stand right?" Jungkook nodded. "Then spend that night with me. I don't mind".

Jungkook licked his dried lip still in confusion. "Y-you sure?"

Lisa nodded. "C'mon now".

With that Lisa dragged him to the other side of the warehouse to find a room for themselves and after 5 minutes they were inside a room. Kissing each other hungrily. Jungkook never kissed anybody before her. He may had sex before but he always thought that he should seal his lips with the one he actually love because just like fucking and making love are 2 different things, in the same way kissing is different too until he saw the Playboy aka Kim Taehyung kissing every hoe.

His whole concept of kissing changed. So would he wait for his fucking mate, about whom he doesn't even know where the fuck is and maybe his fucking mate would be getting wasted like everyone else so why would he keep his first kiss for him? So now here he was eating out the other wolf's mouth. When they both broke the kiss, they were panting so hard. They turned off the light and discarded their clothes.

Jungkook settled himself between her cylindrical legs and once again they locked their lips in a heated kiss. Jungkook insert one finger inside of her and in return she moan which he devoured. This feeling should be pleasurable for both of them. Lisa was enjoying but since the moment he locked his lips with her, Luna felt pain and tormenting feeling, no pleasure, no delight, no delectation. Luna was still suffering and enduring this agony.

He growled in her mouth and she arched. He insert another finger then another, stretching her like a cat and she mewled. He was trying to adjust her so that she could take him in and the moment he felt that she is ready, he withdrew his fingers. He put a condom on and slid inside of her. She moaned loudly, mewing and he growled, making loud guttural sound. He didn't gave her much time to adjust to his size and started thrusting harder, faster like an animal.

After like 10 minutes or so she came crying with pleasure. JUngkook movements became sloppy and messy and after few more thrust he came inside the condom. He threw the condom in the dustbin beside the side table and rolled another condom. She turned into all four and soon they started their one night showdown again.

----------------------

Taehyung was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, emptiness evident on his eyes. He couldn't jerked away the hurtful face of younger. The painful expression his face showed him were like a torture. He didn't wanted to hurt him but he didn't want him to get attached to him either. He is too coward and selfish to reject him as his mate because he wants him but he can't accept him because of the consequences.

His face was circulating in his mind like a film and he keep remembering the time he spend with him in the camp, The best time of his life. He learnt a lot about younger in that time and he felt something for him he didn't wanted to name that feeling though. He can't stop as he keeps remembering his beautiful doe eyes that hold galaxies in it, his pretty blushing face whenever he get shy-ed around him, his pink tinted plump lips so kissable- his slim waist he saw through shadow once and his thick plump ass-- he can't stop thinking about him-

Max was furious on Taehyung because he kept shutting him down and keeping him away from Luna. He didn't let him took control but now he was boiling and he doesn't know for how long will he be able to control his wolf, his powers-- Something flickered inside Taehyung like a pulse and then his left eye turned honey gold while right eye turned crimson red and before he could registered to his situation he was in, it was too late-

Because the moment he blinked his eyes, his orbs turned into blood red with rage. Max took over him without his consent- and Taehyung was shut down.

_________________________________________

A/N: Hello guys... Thank you so much for 1k+ read that means a lot to me 💜💜💜💜 Sorry for the late update I was out plus this shizzzz pad deleted my chapter thrice while I was writing 😡😡😡 Well another chapter is coming soon in few hours just like it should be so it will even the update streaks.

Please keep voting and commenting that makes me so happy. Do follow my small account and I will make sure to feed your TaeKook heart 💜💜💜💜

My Favorite Boyfriends. You can't change my mind and Nobody can stop me loving them 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 29.7K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
214K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
111K 4.7K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
243K 16.8K 47
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] The Hunting Season has begun again. It's an event that goes back hundreds of years, made up by wolf law. Everyone who decide...