RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

Are We Leaving?

810 18 18
By Brodster36

The group of RWBY characters, (Y/N)s and Brodie were sat in Powerful (Y/N)'s dorm room, wondering what to do next.

Brodie: You know, meeting team would be a lot better if my world was being ruled over.

Weiss: Wow, really? That's a shocker.

Ruby: That doesn't matter, what matters now is how we are going to defeat a multidimensional demon.

There's a moment of silence as no one had an idea, (Y/N) soon stands up.

(Y/N): The closest thing I've got is that we can build the machine that we were going to build anyway.

Penny: But the stores that the twin's group would of got their supplies from got destroyed.

(Y/N): Yes. But, when I had to remake Summer's scythe, I got it first try.

Reference (Y/N): That's for the plot.

Powerful (Y/N): It could be dumb luck.

(Y/N) grabs out his phone and proceeds to search for each material that was needed and wasn't already present in the room, and begins to spill them onto the floor.

Reference (Y/N): And that my friends, is what I like to call: Plot Convenience.

Yang: Whatever you call it. We can build this thing.

(Y/N): There's still one thing missing.

Blake: Is it that Batra... thing?

(Y/N): Batrachotoxin? Yeah.

Brodie: I got the answer for that.

Powerful (Y/N): What is it?

Brodie: When I wrote the characters from other Wattpad stories in. I always thought of a reason as to why they're brought in.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Brodie: I got Powerful (Y/N) to kill Salem. The twins to get their family reconnected. And Summer to have that mother daughter moment. 

Reference (Y/N): Then why the fuck am I here?

Brodie: You're here to give them the Batrachotoxin.

Reference (Y/N): I don't have any of that shit.

Brodie: What's the powder thing that kills anything it touches?

Reference (Y/N): My hands, obviously.

Brodie: I said "powder thing".

Reference (Y/N): That's what my opponents turn into. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Brodie: For fuck sake, FUCKYOUIUM! THE FUCKYOUIUM ON YOU'RE FUCKING NERF DARTS!

Reference (Y/N): Oh... you mean this shit.

Reference (Y/N) then pulls out a Nerf dart, the tip of it glistens as the light reflects of the specks of Fuckyouium.

Brodie: Yes, that. Fucking hell.

Reference (Y/N): You're not touching this.

Yang: What why!

Reference (Y/N): These are mine, I not going to fucking hand them to people who are on the same side as the ass-hole that brought me here.

Brodie: Fucking hell dude.

(Y/N): Just one dart is all we need.

(Y/N) approaches reference (Y/N) slowly, one step at a time.

Reference (Y/N): You don't think I know what you're doing. You are literally acting like the police negotiator from Black Mirror.

Blake: Just give the dart.

Reference (Y/N): Not a fucking chan- HUNGH

Penny had bear hugged Reference from behind. Being unprepared for the attack, He dropped the dart, leaving it to fall towards the floor. Ruby used her semblance to grab the dart before it even touches the floor, replacing it with rose petals. (Y/N) saw this and acted quickly, he stuffed his hands into Reference (Y/N)'s pockets and grabbed out a white remote with a handle and a green electric ball sat on top encased with a glass display. He quickly tossed it to (Y/N) who took caught ita second to admire it.

Brodie: Is this Rick's portal gun?

Reference (Y/N): Oi! Gimme that! You definitely aren't getting that.

Reference (Y/N) pulled himself out Penny's grip and started to sprint towards the author. Brodie randomly span the dial on the portal gun around and shot immediately in front of him, allowing Reference (Y/N) to unwillingly sprint into it. Brodie, then threw the gun at the floor, not knowing how to close the portal. The gun went halfway through the portal, reaching the edge. The gun was split in half, causing the portal to close. Half of the portal gun sat on the floor with a melted edge replacing where the other half was.

(Y/N): Dude!

Brodie: What?

(Y/N): We could of used that to travel dimensions.

Brodie: Uhh...

The room was left with silence while Brodie thought of a reason.

Brodie: First of all, had no clue how it worked. Second, we've got our own to make. And lastly, our can describe the dimesion. So, what I did, was correct.

Wiess: Sure it was. Do you even know where you sent him?

Brodie: 

Blake: Doesn't matter, I'm glad he's gone.Now, what we need to do to get this machine built.

Penny: What's the first instruction?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One machine building montage later...

(Y/N): The last thing we gotta do is put the Batrachotoxin in there.

(Y/N) gestures his hand towards the last empty compartment inside the multidimensional transporter.

(Y/N): And then screw in the last casing plate there.

Yang goes to pick up the Nerf dart that was left on the room's desk. (Y/N) stops her.

(Y/N): I wouldn't touch that if I were you.

Yang: But you can in your world?

(Y/N): I had the tools to be careful with stuff like this, I don't have them here.

Yang: Can't you just use your semblance to-

The conversation was put on pause as Penny had already grabbed the Nerf dart and placed it into it's correct position.

Yang: So it was safe to touch.

Brodie, (Y/N), and Ruby: No

Yang: Did none of you guys see that she just grabbed it with own hands?

Ruby: Can we just leave it at that then?

Yang: Fine...

Brodie, (Y/N) and Ruby all created a huge sigh of relief.

Summer: So, how does this thing work?

(Y/N) grabbed Weiss' laptop and plugged it into the machine.

Weiss: Can people stop messing around with my laptop for one day, please.

(Y/N): I promise this is the last time. 

Weiss: It better be, I'm surprised none of you dolts have broken already.

Summer: So, about how this works, again?

(Y/N): You type up the description of the dimension you want to travel to into the computer, press go, and boom. It starts.

Blake: That's it?

(Y/N): Pretty much.

Blake: I was kind of expecting more.

(Y/N): Well, from what I've experienced, it takes the entire room into the new dimension.

Weiss: It's going to take the entire room!

(Y/N): Not exactly, I think.

Ruby: What then?

(Y/N): My theory is that it clones the room that the machine is in and then takes the cloned room along with the people in it. The room also goes away when you exit out of it.

Powerful (Y/N): So, when are we leaving?

(Y/N): Now.

Ruby: Wait, you're leaving already?

(Y/N): He have to. Salem is in complete control of Brodie's world and there's no doubt that she won't be willing to take over more. We have to split up.

Ruby then wrapped her arms around (Y/N). Tears began to fall from Ruby's eyes to (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Ruby: I'll miss you.

(Y/N): I'll miss you too. I promise, as soon as this is all over, I'll visit you.

Ruby: Promise?

(Y/N): I promise.

The couple and the rest of the original RWBY characters said there goodbyes. The four of them left the room and close the door behind them.

Summer: Do we need to describe our worlds to you?

(Y/N): I've already written the worlds we need to go to. The other me helped describe his original world. And Summer, we're going to yours first.

Brodie: Wait. Who's world am I going to? I'm fucked if I go to my own.

(Y/N): You're coming to mine, I've changed my world slightly to suit you staying in my world.

Brodie: Alright...

(Y/N) pressed the start button, the familiar vibrations around the room began.

Powerful (Y/N): Is the room supposed to be shaking?

(Y/N): Yeah, it means it's working.

The vibrations stopped. (Y/N) then slowly opened the door. The sound of the song "Dancin" could be heard from the outside world. Once fully opened the door lead to a nightclub. Summer stared at the club and recognised it as Junior's Bar. Summer then noticed two people dancing together on the other side of the club.

Summer: That's me and (Y/N), when we were at the club.

(Y/N): I guess the machine sent us a bit earlier then when you were sent to RWBY's world. You might have to hide from your friends for a while.

Summer: That's OK.

Summer then walked out of the room and into the club, see paused and turned around.

Summer: Bye gu-

Summer than started to look confused as she look back at Brodie and the two (Y/N)s. But she then shrugged it off and continued on her way.

Brodie: What was that?

(Y/N): Maybe she couldn't see the room anymore as she left.

Powerful (Y/N): Makes enough sense for me.

The door was closed as the three of them returned to the computer. Brodie noticed that the laptop seemed to have rotated, but blamed it on the vibrations.

(Y/N): Next is yours.

(Y/N) looks towards Powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Sweet, can't wait to see my family again.

(Y/N) pressed the start button, restarting the vibrations. When they stopped, Powerful (Y/N) rushed to the door and opened it to reveal a the front of a suburban house that caused him to kneel down in tears.

(Y/N): You're house?

Powerful (Y/N): The one I was taken away from.

Brodie: Well, what are you doing? Get out there!

Powerful (Y/N) grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and violently shook it.

Powerful (Y/N): You don't know what I'll do to repay you for getting me back home.

(Y/N): How about not dislocating my elbow?

Powerful (Y/N) chuckled before letting go of (Y/N), saying his goodbyes and left the room. Brodie closed the door.

Brodie: Your world?

(Y/N): Yep.

(Y/N) selected the next available description and set the machine off. The vibrations started and stopped just as before. (Y/N) walked out of the door, and began his tour.

(Y/N): Welcome to my... house?

(Y/N) confusingly looked around the hallway he stepped out to. Brodie stepped out of the room. and look at the staircase that went down to the ground floor

Brodie: Oh, a double storey, aye? I only lived in a flat.

(Y/N): So did I...

Brodie: Wait, what?

(Y/N): This isn't my world.

Brodie: For fuck's sake!

Brodie dashed to the room they came out of only to find himself in a teenage girls room. The name "Riley" was in wooden letters.

Brodie: Where are we?

(Y/N): *whispers* Shut up.

Brodie: *whispers* What?

(Y/N) nods down the stairs. Brodie looks over the railing to see five people at the front door, every single one of them looking very familiar to Brodie and (Y/N). The people were more versions of (Y/N) and team RWBY.

Other Weiss: So?

Other (Y/N): I'm pretty sure I'm still a suspect. Mostly because someone used the spare key and used my shotgun.

Other Yang: What if we try to find the murderer?

Other (Y/N): No you aren't, they don't have any evidence against me other than my shotgun that was used recently. They can't tie me to the crime scene, wherever it is. Now you four wanted to celebrate my birthday?

(Y/N): *whispers* It's another Wattpad story.

Brodie: *whispers* Which one?

(Y/N): It's-

??? *whispers* Welcome to Earth by .

(Y/N) and Brodie turned around to see Ruby standing behind them, they were in shock.

Ruby: I may have changed a few things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors' Notes

Hello.. Hello.. Is it working?... Good. Hi, I'm (Y/N). Or you guys might know me as Twin (Y/N). As you know, Salem sent us to Brodster36's, or Brodie's, world. Salem is starting to take over now. The only advice I can give you guys is that you need to defend yourselves from the Grimm. But if you see Salem, I'd run if I was you. But, me and Ruby have got a plan. It might take a while though. Just keep yourselves safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 334 136
This is my collection of favourite recipes. I am a fan of cooking and learning and trying new recipes is a hobby for me. I love simple recipes as muc...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.7K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
437K 24.6K 27
[COMPLETE] In which Kim Hongjoong goes to a party and plays a game known as 'blind kiss', where he has to blindfold himself and choose someone, who's...
282K 8.1K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...