Chasing December (#wattyaward...

By lalamusicisme

There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: As Cute As A Baby's Sneeze
Chapter 2: Serve You With a Side of Eggs
Chapter 3: Lysol; Incase I Have to Take Some Eyes Out
Chapter 4: We Can Make Our Own Later
Chapter 5: What Are You Doing Out So Late?
Chapter 6: I Drool Looking At You With Clothes On
Chapter 7: All Is Fair In Fighting, Except Weapons
Chapter 8: If You Want Me Just Ask
Chapter 9: Killed The 'He's A Heartthrob' Emotion
Chapter 10: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 11: It's Simple Arithmetic
Chapter 12: You Like Watching Me Sleep Or Something?
Chapter 13: Your Lips Are Dry
Chapter 14: Like In The Movies
Chapter 15: Accidents Cause People
Chapter 16: Ranger Toto
Chapter 17: Anatomy Has No Time Code
Chapter 18: Probably Give Me Rabies
Chapter 19: You Want To Touch It Then Be My Guest
Chapter 20: Not Stay Up While You Try To Seduce Me
Chapter 22: A Bull That Sees Red
Chapter 23: Create A Nudist Colony
Chapter 24: Shirtless and Mouthwatering
Chapter 25: My Birthday Suit For Your Birthday
Chapter 26: I'm Not Getting Naked
Chapter 27: Where Do Babies Come From?
Chapter 28: You Were From Two Different Worlds
Chapter 29: Paths Along the Constellations
Chapter 30: Never Ending Game Of Tug-O-War
Chapter 31: Valentine's Day Love Child
Chapter 32: Either Come Closer Or Get Out
Chapter 33: V-Card for V-day And Your B-Day
Chapter 34: Pretty Sure You're Hot Now
Chapter 35: I'm the Bunny & I Hurt the Snake
Chapter 36: The Bad Guys Always Pay
Chapter 37: Like Such A Damsel
Chapter 38: I Got You December
Epilogue
Deleted Scenes/Drafts/Songs/Extras

Chapter 21: Leave A Girl Thirstier Than the Sahara

62.5K 2.2K 906
By lalamusicisme

Chapter 21: Leave A Girl Thirstier Than the Sahara Desert or Drop Him On His Ass

The banner off to the side was made by SUVISTHA! Thanks!

Soo I've been updating pretty frequently and they've been long soo I would love it if you guys commented a lot! I read all of them and it means soo much when I get long comments or comments with thought about the characters. (Every comment counts but those hold a special place in my heart) SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! AND FOLLOW(FAN!)

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."-Henry David Thoreau

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing:.-Socrates

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."-Swami Vivekananda

December’s Pov.(Not edited)

‘Don’t fall in love with him either. The consequences are worse than your little heart being broken.’

Ryan’s notes bothered me for an entire week. That much was evident. I was over-thinking again about the subject and I could only wonder why he said that. I’m not stupid, I know there are plenty of worse things than my heart being broken but what had me was what he had in mind.

What was Ryan’s problem with Hunter? Why didn’t he want his brother to be happy? Or with me—even though I wasn’t letting that happen anytime soon or ever, if I can’t figure him out. I’m not even sure on my feelings about him yet. I’ll admit, I was one of those people who wouldn’t admit or I use avoidance as a technique to protect myself from anything or anyone.

And what was wrong with Reylor? Yeah she was a little strange but I thought that was just an endearing part of her personality. What did being a part of their group do to her?

I was at home alone curled up into the couch in the living room downstairs, staring at the television. My eyes were glued onto the Christmas musical movie Mistle-Tones. I heard the key going to the lock, so I knew it had to be my Uncle, seeing as my parents were due back for a couple more days.

“Glad you’ve been keeping the door locked like I said to.” He spoke from the behind the couch I was sitting on. I didn’t pay him that much attention or speak. I merely nodded my head, eyes still on the TV. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, which made me mad because my hair is curly so that caused a lot of unneeded frizz.

I glared, “Is there something you want?” I asked pausing my movie and looking up at him. He slowly gaited over to the arm chair and sat down. He analyzed me for a second before speaking.

“What ever happen to that nice boy you were dancing with at Homecoming?”

I gave him disgusted look. What was his point bringing up Kris? “Absolutely nothing. He’s annoying.”

"Oh, well you know Smith has a son about your age, December. Do you know him?" I didn’t know where he was going with this but it didn’t sound right.

“Uhm sort of. Isn’t his name like Carson, Callum, something with a C?” I replied carelessly, not even wanting to continue this conversation, not liking where it was going.

“Actually it’s Dalon,” I could care less. “But I was thinking that you two would just be excellent friends or more, so I set up a date.” He clasped his hands together with a smile. I looked at him with the most utmost utter disbelief. Was he serious?

“And why would you do something stupid like that? I don’t know this guy and I don’t want to! I’m fine as is. And I definitely don’t want some blind date my Uncle set me up on. Maybe you should stick to getting dates for yourself.” What the fuck? I don’t cuss much, but seriously that was how I’m feeling.

“You shouldn’t be mad at me because I’m only trying to help. You’re a young girl who's trying to figure out about what she’s doing with her life. You need a little bit of fun. I care about your well being.” His face showing no remorse or concern for how I felt.

“You never even asked me for my opinion. What if I already have a boyfriend?” And who might that be oh mighty December? You’re about to dig a hole for yourself. Hunter’s not your boyfriend. You don’t want him to be anyway. Right?—Oh no we’re not going there right now.

“And who might he be? I’ve never heard of him and I’d like to give him a background check” I sighed and sat back into my chair. “I didn’t think so. The date is Friday, at the Coffee shop.”

What was I going to do? I mean I had to go. That would be rude to just not show up. How would Hunter react? I mean it’s not like we had anything it’s just I know he tends to overreact. I was going on a blind date my Uncle set up. So freaking weird.

***

I took a quick shower about to go to sleep for the night. My hair was up in a pineapple and I was ready to sleep. All I had to do was go to my room and put on a pair a pajamas or sleep clothes—which ever I found first. I pulled my robe on as soon as my feet touched the cold tiled floor and I washed my face. I blew my nose, used the bathroom, and washed my hands before walking out to my room.

I was about to turn into my closet when I heard a knock on my window and it was no surprise to see Hunter hanging off the edge of my windowsill. I immediately opened the window and he pulled himself in breathing hard and glaring at the window.

“God, Cember! You could’ve left the window unlocked.” He was dressed in a dark gray, crew neck sweater, with dark jeans on and low top converse.

“The whole point of a lock is to keep people out Hunter.” Plus try to keep your creepy brother out. “Now what are you doing here?” I crossed my arms over my chest raising an eyebrow at him.

“To see if you’re finally gonna take my offer?” He started to remove his sweater, dropping it to my floor. If I were drinking water it would have missed my mouth at this point. Even though he had a white shirt under the sweater, when he lifted it off his head his shirt rose with it a bit.

“I’m not sleeping with you.”

He chuckled “I wasn’t talking about that offer, but it’s nice to see where your thoughts are, April.” He shot me a wink and I glared at the floor too embarrassed to look at him.

“I need somewhere to crash” he answered my unasked questions while walking dangerously close to me. I was only wearing a flimsy robe and with one tug it could fall and I’d only be in my underwear. I needed to get to my closet and fast.

“Don’t you always?” I questioned marching over to my closet and stepping inside.

“Maybe I just like being around you Cember. Ever thought of that?” I couldn’t see his face but I knew he was smiling.

I poked my head out and gave him a flat look “You just want in my pants.”

He laughed “Perhaps, but you’ll never know will you?”

“I don’t even know why I deal with you.” I sighed stepping out in jogging shorts and tank top—a sports bra under it.

“Because secretly you like it.” I was honest with myself this time. I actually did like it.

“Whatever” I grumbled turning my TV on and jumping into bed. Hunter joined me a couple seconds later but jean-less, only in his boxers. I opened my mouth to object but he shook his head.

“Don’t fight me on this; we have a long day ahead of us, November. Oh and nice hair,” He yawned and closed his hazel brown eyes.

“Wait,” I yawned about to fall asleep. “What offer?”

“The offer about the concert Friday night; I scored free tickets remember. You might not; you were kind of caught up in NCIS.”

“Ziva was finally kissing Tony! They’ve had a secret flirting relationship for the longest! But yeah, Friday’s,” I yawned again, “Friday’s fine.”

***

Friday came sooner than I would’ve have liked it. I completely forgotten to tell Hunter about the ‘date’ I was going on, and maybe he didn’t need to know.

I was now sitting with Anna and Reylor at a restaurant that was specifically catered to shakes. I was finally going to tell them about the kiss after a week of keeping it to myself.

Reylor and Anna was in their own conversation while I was off in space; Reylor’s strawberry and banana smoothie in her clear plastic cup bouncing from her shaking it. Anna had her normal strawberry shake and I had my vanilla.

“I kissed Hunter,” I rushed out not making eye contact with either of them; instead I was looking at my see through cup at my vanilla milkshake. I got two different reactions.

“Finally,” Reylor cheered her black hair bouncing with her words.

“What?!” Anna exclaimed, almost choking on her drink.

“Well, I decided that—to be honest I don’t know where my thoughts were. He took me to a building out past the city and showed me a great view of the stars and sunset.” I paused gauzing their reactions. Reylor scooted up closer leaning in her seat as to hear my better, with a wide set grin on her face. Anna looked in disbelief before a ‘you can’t be serious’ smile slithered onto her face.

“It was only a thank you kiss!” I urged wanting them to understand even though I knew they wouldn’t. I barely even understood.

“A thank you kiss? What the hell kind of kiss is that? One on the cheek?” Reylor asked raising her eyebrow at me. She took a sip from her smoothie and gestured for me to continue.

“No, it was on the lips. But in my defense he went in for the second and third kiss, not me!”

“Second and third kiss?! What?!” Anna giggled leaning into as if to hear more.

“A thank you kiss on the lips? Girl, you’re cruising for him to get mix signals. I’ve known Hunter for a while now; he doesn’t do well with mixed signals.” Reylor said slushing around her straw.

“Hunter’s brought around other girls?”

“Chill out there, tiger. No need to get jealous. Not exactly, what I’m saying is that Hunter doesn’t like being confused. He handles confusion badly, like he goes out and—I’m not exactly sure. All I know is that he usually ends up handcuffed or shows up at someone’s houses with scratches and bruises but refuses to talk.” Reylor noted sitting back in her seat, shaking her drink a little.

“Well I told him that we’re going to remain friends…Anyway, I have to go on a date tonight.”

“Oh yeah! Hunter told me about that. You’ll be soo excited about who you’re going to see,” Anna gushed finishing off her shake, you could tell because it was starting to make that sucking air noise.

“Oh, well I wasn’t talking about that—which is not a date!” I grumbled. “My Uncle set me up on a blind date with Dalon Smith.”

“Your Uncle’s partner’s kid?” Anna doubted.

“The cop’s son?” Reylor sneered, her green nails threatening to pierce the cup she was holding.

“How do you know him?”

“He goes to my school. He’s a dick.” She rolled her eyes and pointed her index finger at me. “Don’t go out with him. Hunter wouldn’t like it. Did you tell him?”

“He’s not my prison guard. I didn’t tell him because he didn’t need to know. Besides I can’t be rude and just not go Rey.” I informed, defiantly letting my eyes drift towards the sidewalk, watching the various people go by.

They were a blur, kind of like how I felt.

“I say drop him on his ass and leave him hanging, he looks like a rat face. But I won’t tell Hunter if you don’t want me to.” She muttered, turning in her seat to watch the crowd like I was.

"Its not like Hunter's the jealous type and we're not anything, so it'll be fine. One date and that's it."

I glanced back at my best friend to see her looking at her Galaxy with a frown. I wonder what she was reading.

***

I was nervous. Not because I was going on a date with someone Reylor and the rest of the gang didn’t like. But because in a way, because he was an officer’s kid—who obviously had a run-in with the gang before, I felt like I was betraying them and Hunter. It seemed a little off. And it would definitely be weird if Jeremy was at the Café tonight, which I’m sure he was.

It was about 4 pm and I was making my way to the Café. I had no idea where Hunter was, I had seen him after school but I told him I was going with Reylor and Anna so we went our separate ways.

Speaking of Hunter, he was acting kind of weird today at school. Kris openly glared and him and tried to start an argument with him but he just brushed it off—much to Kris’ embarrassment. He was around, but it’s like his mind wasn’t. He said no lewd comments, did nothing to annoy me, he was like a zombie today.

The only spark of emotion I got was a small smile and a hip pinch when I told him I was going with the girls. He walked off in the opposite direction of our homes and a different direction that Tristan’s house. And I was so worried the whole date about the ‘date’ that I didn’t even ask him about it. I was annoying myself, for being so inconsiderate and stupid.

He was acting weird at the beginning when he took me to see the stars but I was a distraction, and then when he cooked breakfast he was normal again. That boy was giving me whip lash with his sudden emotion changes.

I walked into the café hearing the ding from the bell on the door chime when I opened the door. I sat at a table near the window staring out at the various people walking by, waiting for Dalon to up. I was very uncomfortable and a little jittery.

“December!” I turned my head so quickly that I cracked my neck. Jeremy was waving me down from across the room and making his way over to me. If I could shrink and disappear I most definitely would right now.

“What are you doing here without Hunter?” Jeremy quirked with a contagious goofy smile on his face. His light blue eyes were amused and his hair was freshly cut, I could tell.

“I’m actually—” I was cut off by a light and cheery voice sitting down in front of me.

“Sorry I’m late, I—” Dalon’s dark brown eyes went up to Jeremy who was leaning down by me, while we were talking. “Is this freak bothering you, December?” His eyes glaring at Jeremy.

“Actually I—” I was cut again but this time by Jeremy he stood all the way up, his black apron covering his tense body.

“I should be asking her that question, she doesn’t know you.” Jeremy spat, sizing him up.

I actually did know Dalon, as children we use to play together, but with age came me being around only Anna. We only played together when were like 5, three times.

Dalon is about 5”9, short brown hair, white and Hispanic, and had a nice color. He wasn’t ugly but he wasn’t the most drop dead gorgeous guy you’d see. He was average and I guess nice; although I don’t know about that now seeing as the last time I’ve seen him/he’s done something nice for me was when he helped me out of the sand when I scrapped my knee, then we went to go color.

“She’s my date, if you must know and you’re ruining it.” Dalon countered resulting in a shocked look from Jeremy.

He turned from him and looked at me, narrowing his eyes in that same calculating way that Hunter and Reylor did when they were figuring something out.

Jeremy’s hand wrapped around my wrist and despite Dalon’s shouts of protest, he pulled me behind the counter and to the back of the store.

“What are you doing here with the enemy?” He jeered at me, actually openly glaring at me.

“In my defense I didn’t know he was the enemy! My Uncle set this up, I didn’t want t—” I kept getting cut off today and it was annoying.

Jerm, we need you up front and some guy is complaining about you taking his date back there against her will—which is hard to believe.” A guy about 25 with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, laughed.

“Zac, I’ll be there in a second.” Jeremy gave me a ‘we’ll discuss this later’ look before letting go of my wrist and nudging me back in the direction of Dalon.

I sat back in the chair nosily scooting it back in the process and shooting Dalon a nervous smile. I felt mighty uncomfortable around him, now that Jeremy knew I was here with him. I couldn’t even get out the fact that I didn’t like him in any way or that I wasn’t purposely out with him. And that frustrated me.

“How do you know him?” He challenged trying to coerce it out of me.

“I rather not talk about my friends. It’s none of your business.”

“Does your Uncle know about you hanging around questionable people, like him?”

“It wouldn’t matter. He never told me not to.” This was true. He said I couldn’t hang around Hunter, not Jeremy or the rest of the gang.

“I rather not ruin the evening with that. Anyway, it’s been a long time since I’ve last seen you December and my can I say you’ve definitely grown. I mean what are you now a C cup?” He smiled, trying to be charming but all I could do was stare my mouth agape, at him.

“Are you serious?” I asked, ready to leave.

“Relax, I’m joking. But seriously though, are you seeing anyone else? Because you’re kind of cute, I imagine some guys ask you.” Kind of and some guys, oh I’m so done.

“Insult me again and I’ll tell my Uncle that you tried to kiss me.” I threatened and then called the irritated and annoyed Jeremy over.

“I’d like my usual please, Jerm” I ordered not making eye contact not wanting to see his disapproval. Trust me Jeremy; I didn’t want to be here, just as much as you don’t want me to be here.

“Sure thing. And you?” He didn’t even look up at Dalon because when I looked up I made eye contact.

“I’d like a chocolate frappe but I’ll watch. Wouldn’t want some spit to magically land in my drink.” Dalon shot out, his face turned up. Jeremy scoffed and walked away Dalon in tow.

I looked back out the window sullenly. This date was terrible and it just started. When I saw a pair of eyes across the street staring back at me, I sat up stiffly in my chair. He smirked and walked across the busy street, being honked at but never breaking eye-contact. Terrible thing to think, but I wish someone would have hit him.

He brought a piece of paper up to the window and smirked, On a date with my brother’s enemy huh?’

My stomach dropped and my mouth when dry, I looked back to see Dalon standing by the counter, hovering over it, pointing at stuff for Jeremy to put inside his drink. I knew that Jeremy wasn’t paying attention either and Ryan was using that to his advantage.

I quickly shook my head 'no' although he was right. But I did not understand his purpose. ‘Good. Oh and Jeremy can’t see me if that’s what you think. But you’re doing the right thing by being out with Dalon.’ His cloudy grayish brown eyes squinted when he smirked at me. He winked before walking down the street calmly, just as Dalon turned and started to walk over with our drinks.

“So where were we?” Dalon smiled grabbing my hand causing me to frown and snatch it away. That was only the first of the many advances he tried.

After an hour—how I got through that, the world may never know. I felt like I was on an episode of Disaster Date and MTV was going to come through the doors any second.

“Dalon, why did you agree to come onto this date?”

“Well your Uncle said that you needed to get out more and I decided that being devilishly handsome,” outstandingly average, “That I would be a good candidate to take you out especially when that Hunter-loser kid only lives a couple blocks away.”

“Wait, what are you talking about?” I asked hoping he would go on a little about their obvious plan on Hunter.

“It doesn’t matter,” He laughed ruffling my curls which pissed me off even more. “Ya know you’d look much better with straightened hair.” I was done.

“I’m leaving, you shithead.” He only laughed at my insult probably thinking I was joking. I walked out the store, steaming, not paying attention and running into a soft brick. Wait soft brick doesn’t sound right. I looked up and the muscular guy only grunted a ‘that’s okay’ before walking into the Café.

I looked over to my right, ready to call Anna or Reylor to come get me when I saw Hunter leaning against the building next to the café his eyes narrowed angrily at me. He did give off a dangerous tone though, it was threatening almost enough to choke someone. He seemed pissed off beyond his usual calm composer. Even pissed off he looked good enough to leave a girl thirstier than the Sahara Desert.

***

“What is this? I hear from my fuckin’ brother of all people that you were on a date.” Hunter hissed grabbing me by the arm and turning me to face him. He walked up to me once we made eye contact and we were in front of the Café. To any outsider we looked like we were in a lover’s quarrel.

“Hunter we’re not dating. Why are you so mad?” I stuttered out. There was nothing else for me to say. I didn’t know how to tell him? What kind of excuse is that? Even I’d be irritated at that response.

“It’s not the fact that you went on a date, December. It’s that you didn’t tell me and I couldn’t find you and I thought that—it doesn’t matter. Why didn’t you tell me? It’s not like I couldn’t handle it or would ruin it for you.”

“I—I just—I don’t have to explain myself to you. Or tell you where I’m at all the time. You showed up and barged into my life, not the other way around. You know absolutely all the ends and outs of my life yet I don’t even know about your brother which obviously has something to do with me now. So excuse me for keeping a little bit away from you.”

He breathed out roughly, grabbing the bridge of his nose. “I’m sorry for yelling at you December. You didn’t deserve that.” He mumbled out and I felt bad in a way. Although it wasn't his business, I knew his point. It seems like his brother didn't tell him who I was on the date with. And I would keep it that way until Jeremy, Reylor, or even my best friend Anna ratted me out.

“No I’m sorry too. I understand your purpose. To be honest, I didn’t want to go on the date in the first place. My Uncle forced me into it. And a terrible date it was. It was like going on a date with Kris, so you can only guess how it went.” I sighed running my hand through my curls not caring if it made them frizzy.

“Doesn’t your Uncle know that you’re my girl?” Hunter chuckled wrapping an arm around me. He tried to lighten the mood, the tenseness being so thick it could be cut with a knife. I knew he wasn't truly over it, but he didn't want to ruin the night. This was one time where I could literally feel that Hunter was irritated with me.

“I’m definitely not your girl, and shut up Hunter.” I replied weakly trying to make it go back to normal.

“Let’s go, Cem. We have a concert to get to.” His arm slithered around my hip and pulled me to him and if I was being honest, it felt too right to push him away.

We walked to his motorcycle that wasn’t parked too far away from the Café and he hopped on patting the back for me. I hesitated because this is only the second time I’ve been on it. He’s been picking me up with the Jeep.

I hopped on slowly and wrapped my arms around him tightly laying my head on his back. I never asked what concert we were going to.

“Hunter you got us Beyoncé tickets?” I squealed jumping up and down my hands tightening on his arm. We were at the Staples Center and I was excited because this was my first time there.

“Well actually I won them on a radio contest a month before I met you and I was going to sell them. But I thought,” he shrugged, “Why not take you?”

This definitely got him brownie points and one more check mark on the list of why Hunter was a good person.

When the concert ended I was jittery from the excitement and excellent performance Beyoncé put on. Hunter had a lazy smile on watching me dance in the parking-lot.

"Pretty does really hurt," I joked trying to dance like Beyonce did.

"Then you must be in pain all the time," He chuckled adding in.

"You're so cheesy," I laughed with him, thoroughly enjoying his company.

We drove to his house and he insisted on walking me home and I wasn’t going to tell him not to. It was eerie at night, and Ryan being out there somewhere after the Café incident scared the crap out of me.

***

“This is like the third time you pushed me into bushes Cember. If you wanted to have a quickie there all you had to do was ask.” He groaned out, getting up and brushing some of the sticks off of him.

“Hunter.” I barely breathed out.

He looked up at what I was giving my attention to and muttered “Shit. I’ll keep you safe. I promise you December.”

My attention swayed away from the trouble in front of me and instead to the boy next to me. He called me by my name. He called me the right month. I knew that this was serious. More serious than anything right now and it’s scaring me shitless.

I think facing Ryan would have been better than seeing my Uncle’s partner, a doughnut in his mouth, staring at me wide eyed.

“So is this why the date with my son didn’t work out?” Smith asked the doughnut dropping to the concrete. I was dead, I was worse than dead. I was a corpse. I might as well start preparing myself for Tim Burton because I was a shoe-in for the Corpse’s Bride.

Hunter and I just stood there looking at him with wide eyes not being able to find an excuse to get ourselves out it.

“Well then Hunter, you sure did go for the gold to get back at my partner didn’t you?” He laughed taking off his hat and scratching his head.

“I didn’t do this to get back him—I didn’t even know this was his niece at first. I really don’t want her to get into any trouble for this. Take me to jail for a while, tell him I was stealing—anything! Just don’t get Cember into trouble.” Hunter pleaded, it wasn’t in a groveling way, but in a brave, I take full responsibility way. He was willing to go to jail for a little bit, just so that I wouldn’t get in trouble. That was sweet.

He smiled, and winked at us. “Ya know, I’m going to let Rob find out about this all on his own. You have my word, I won’t say anything Little December. But you know Rob; he’ll figure it out sooner or later. So I say you get whatever rebellion thing you have with this boy, over with and over with quickly before he does. And Hunter, I know you have some good in you, let her go. She’s too innocent for you.” He then walked to his police car and pulled away leaving Hunter and I to our thoughts.

Was Hunter as bad as everyone made him out to be?

The fact that I didn’t believe that he was, scared me even more than my Uncle finding out.

Girl, you can't deny it the sparks are flying and I know just what we could do. A little closer, I wanna know you so we can leave behind the crew/Now let's get together and light up the dark before the night is through. Know what you're thinking, so let me bring it. We gettin' melted me and you (I'll tell you what). You bring the match, I'll bring the gasoline. Turn out the lights, baby let me see.-Karmin, Gasoline

Now that we're cool, we can just chill, we can be friends. The problem with that's I've gotten in over my head. I can't think about anybody but you, sugar/ You know what?I used to be the type like "watch and learn".But you can teach me how the tables turn.Got a oh pro, feelin' like a amateur-Karmin, Sugar

What did you think of the date? Dalon? About Hunter's reaction to it? December's Uncle's Partner catching them? Anna and Reylor's thoughts on the date? Jeremy? What about Ryan? The ending of this chapter? What's your general understanding of all that's happening so far? Bring up any other things you want to point out? COMMENT AND VOTE!

a/n: NEXT CHAPTER: Will be in third person's pov. and it will be relatively short. It will give some insight and clear a little bit of confusion on Hunter's half of the story with Ryan. I hope this book is in the range of 30-35 maybe even 40 chapters long. And I may enter it in the Watty Awards depending on how far I am on November 23rd. You think I should? You can be in the contest from last chapter up till November 11th, then I'm picking a winner. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.9K 12
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
237K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.4M 37.1K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...