Chapter 3: Lysol; Incase I Have to Take Some Eyes Out

This chapter is dedicated to anna31899 for the lovely banners off the the side! Thank you. And a pic of the beach/outside theater/movie setup Slideshow is in 3 second increments.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! Happy Valentine's Day

Chapter 3: Lysol; Incase I Have To Take Some Eyes Out or I Thought You Came To Screw The Nerd?

"Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway- by Unkown"

December’s Pov.

I sat in my bed for a couple of hours after Hunter had left and now the clock read 8:00 pm. I didn’t know when Hunter was coming so I decided to take a nap. I didn’t even know why I was willing to go with him. He was bad news; his aura screamed it. But something in me wanted a little freedom, variety; a life.

Though I hate to admit it, Hunter was right. My life was boring, mindless, and repetitive. I would never tell Hunter or my Uncle but I was going to allow Hunter to talk to me. I had a strong mind; I wasn’t going to let him make me do anything I didn’t want to. I don’t even know why my Uncle worried so much.

To keep my word to myself, to not get too close to Hunter, I would keep telling him to leave me alone. And when he finally does, then I’ll just go on with my normal life and so will he. He’ll see how boring I am and want nothing to do with me.

I woke up at about 10:00 pm because of someone knocking on the door. Even though I was 17 for some reason being at home alone at night still spooked me. I crept down the stairs with a bottle of Lysol in hand just in case I had to take some eyes out, and peeked through the door hole. I saw Hunter outside shaking a bit. I immediately opened the door and kept the Lysol down.

“Hey Cember, what took you so long? It’s kind of cold out there." He brought the couple of bags he had in his hands inside with him and assessed the place.

“Hunter do you know what time it is?” I stressed, and crossed my arms over my chest. “What are you doing here? What if my parents came to the door instead of me?”

His hazel eyes danced with amusement and he smiled at me “Don’t worry so much. For one, I know your parents are gone; otherwise you wouldn’t have let me walk you all the way to your house. And for two, I had things to take care of, I told you I’d be here and I’m here. Sorry I’m late for our date.”

The way he spoke about having other things to do worried me because his eyes darkened a bit. I didn’t know what that meant or if it was good or bad, but I wasn’t going to ask. Either I found out because he told me, or not at all. I didn’t really care anyway.

“This is not a date Hunter!” I exclaimed but took a glance at the bags “What did you bring?”

“Oh so now you want to know July? Well I brought some snacks and stuff. I was going to take you to a party but I figured that it’d be too fast for you specially seeing that you’re a little weird.” He shrugged off his black leather jacket and shoes and held them in his hand. I rolled my eyes and walked away, heading to my room.

Once I was in there Hunter put his shoes down by my closet and his jacket he threw on my desk. He sat down in my plush blue bean bag and looked at me.

“So what do you do when you at home And is that Lysol in your hand? What were you planing on doing with that?” He asked analyzing my room. And to be honest I kind of wish I would have cleaned up more.

“I read on my windowsill and taking a couple of eyes out” Was my short reply as I got back on to my bed and lay down.

He gave me an odd look but continued. “Well that’s pretty boring. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?” I had a feeling where this was going but I still managed to walk myself into a trap.