Chapter 25: My Birthday Suit For Your Birthday

Sorry if its not good. But here it is, I may tweak some parts later but here ya go! COMMENT AND VOTE! Sorry its so choppy but I have to pass some time at the same time. I'll come fix this later. Not proud of it at all, but I needed to get it out.

Picture off to the side.

"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."-Raymond Chandler

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."-Albert Einstein

December’s Pov.

“You’re staying the night December, no and ifs or buts. Tristan already has a claim on the spare room, so you’ll take Hunter’s room and he’ll sleep on the couch.” His mom was picking up Muse’s toys that she left in the living room; Toto following behind her everywhere she went.

Hunter and I were standing behind the tan couch that she was picking up things from. It was late at night and I was going home to an empty house.

“No!” I rushed out but I quickly tried to back track. “I mean—Hunter’s injured; I’ll take the couch.”

She shrugged, “You can sleep on his floor if you want. It doesn’t matter; you’re staying the night though.” There was no point in arguing with her; it wouldn’t get anywhere. She smiled at me, the toy bin was on her hip and she walked out of the room into the kitchen, Toto trailing behind her.

I turned to face Hunter who was hovering so close to me I could feel his body heat. I turned around abruptly and leaned back into the couch to give us some space. “I’ll stay in the room with Muse.”

Hunter insisted on walking me up to her room although I know its location. “Night,” Hunter called out to Tristan who sleepily nodded his head and closed the door on us.

Hunter leaned on the door, the hallway was already dark, he tilted in a little and something in me refused to stop him, although I knew I’d regret it somewhat.

“It’s been a long day,” I whispered and he made no sound. He balanced his weight on one arm and kissed me.

He bent his arm leaning closer into the kiss. He melted all my senses away, like I had no control over my body. My hands were on his shoulders, my grip solid. I couldn’t lie, all those cheesy romance novels I read were definitely accurate into describing how the kisses felt. Hunter pressed himself against me even more; I could feel his body on mine. My eyes were closed and I was losing my breath, he definitely was an expert. He moved a hand off of the wall and slithered it onto my waist pulling me even closer causing me to softly put my hands on his pecs. Hunter’s lips felt like they did the last time, soft and dry.

“Mom, where’s the leftover food at?” That voice made Hunter and I both drop each other and step away like we were burned. Our breathing was rapid and I didn’t want to make eye-contact.

“Stay in Muse’s room. I’ll come for you tomorrow.” Just like his mom he left no room for debate. He grabbed my hand opening the door and ushered me into the room. Muse was already in her pajamas and in her bed yawning.

“Story time?” She asked rubbing her eyes. Hunter being the best big brother nodded with a bright smile, releasing my hand and going over to her bed. He got her all settled in and tucked her covers around her picking a book from shelf.

“Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?” He started and my heart nearly melted at the scene, but I kept a calm composure. He looked up from the book to where I sat, watching him and winked. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I looked at my phone to see a text from my parents that read ‘Happy Thanksgiving, wish we could be there with you. X Mom and Dad’