Chapter 4: We Can Make Our Own Later

Writers block is so real with this story. It's just the beginning tho. Because once they know each other wayy better, it wont be so boring I promise! And it'll be funnier! COMMENT + VOTE! NOT EDITED~

Dedicated to vjvidisha! Thanks for the beautiful cover!(Off to the side!)

Also instead of having Hunter's pov. chapters, I will have 3rd person chapters because then I can jump from character to character.

Chapter 4: We Can Make Our Own Later or This Better Not Be a Porno

"Fate has a sneaky way of creeping up on you without you even noticing. It can take your hand and kindly walk you across the street, or just push you in front of traffic hoping you avoid the cars.-(ME)"

December’s Pov.

The next day I woke up expecting to get at least a little bit of normal back into my life, and that goal was accomplished. I woke up did my daily hygiene routine and skipped downstairs for some breakfast. The house was silent, letting me know that my parents were still away. I was use to the silence; the lonely, though.

I reached on my tip-toes and pulled down a box of Honey Nut Cheerios from the cabinet. I poured a bowl of cereal and thought about what I should do next. Hunter was right, my life was boring and I needed to brighten it a bit. I usually would people watch while sitting on my ledge and read a book, but today I was going to do something different.

I took the bowl of cereal from the smooth marble table it was sat on in the kitchen and carried it to the living room. I turned on a bit of mindless television instead. For about an hour I was caught up in an episode of Law and Order: SVU, when the door knocked.

I sat my cereal on top of the coffee table and kept my eyes locked on the TV while I answered the door. I asked “Yeah?” Not even bothering to look at the person.

“December?” Ana’s voice questioned. I pulled her in by her arm, kicked the door closed, and jumped back onto the couch.

“Hey Ana” I finally replied after the show went on commercial break. She looked at me with her eyebrows raised in confusion.

“What’s with you? You’re not reading your book? You’re actually watching TV!” Then a smile curled onto her face. “Hunter must have really had an effect from just one night.”

“No!” I denied. “He just stated some points that I can’t disagree with. A little bit of mindless TV never hurt anyone and it’s actually pretty entertaining.” She looked at me with a smile, happy that I was doing something at least a little bit different.

“So I hope I wasn’t too sleep-weird with Tristan and Hunter yesterday?” Ana asked because she knew something was different. I’m pretty sure she noticed the knot on her head from running into her door.

“Nothing really” I giggled at my—and I guess Hunter’s, inside joke about the picture that we took of them in the car. I turned my head watching the show again.

After several episodes of the crime drama later we were officially bored out of our minds.

“How about you call that bad boy-boyfriend over?” Ana suggested while she was hanging upside down from the couch, her dark brown hair dragging across the floor.

“For one, he’s not my boyfriend! And for two I’m sure Hunter’s busy doing something stup—”.

“I heard my name?” Hunter asked popping up out of nowhere. I screamed and fell off the couch hitting my head face first on the ground.