Chapter 30: Never Ending Game Of Tug-O-War

Chapter 30: Never Ending Game of Tug-A-War or 10 Things I Hate About You

Sorry it's shorter and pretty much a filler. Not the best but at least its here. But if I get over 400 comments I will update a special third person pov(mostly hunter's thoughts) on Valentine's day!

"Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."-Ann Landers

December’s Pov.(not edited)

Thinking of a gift Hunter would appreciate was hard. I mean other than giving him sex—which was the popular choice from all my friends. I know I could, but I didn’t think I was ready for all that. Sure I liked Hunter a lot and even may be closer to loving him, but I wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t regret this. Hunter doesn’t believe in love so I wouldn’t expect him to understand this need of mine but I just rather be safe than sorry. Hunter’s been without it for so long, does he even have condoms? Why am I even thinking about this? He could easily go buy some and I’m not having sex with him.

“She must be thinking about her and Hunter having sex, look at the delirious look on her face” Reylor said breaking me from my thoughts.

“I was not!” I screeched and she only laughed at me with glee.

“You definitely were.”

“So, hypothetically if I was going to do it with Hunter what would I need to know?”

“Well, I was going to wait till we got home to tell you about Tristan and I’s first time but I mean I guess now’s a good time as any.” Anna shrugged closing her nail polish and scooting closer. Reylor had a pure enjoyment look on her face with a bright smile and her hands perched underneath her head eager to listen.

“What? You were going to wait all the way till we got home to tell us! Spill the details,” I ordered sounding a bit too much like Reylor for a second.

“You sound just like Reylor,” she laughed before starting her story. “Well I told him that I was ready and he was like ‘name a time and when’ and I was like ‘now’ and then the rest is done.”

“You are literally the worst storyteller ever,” Reylor stated with a pout.

“Yeah I know. But one thing I can say is that Tristan may be quiet in public—he’s not in the bedroom at all.”

“Eww,” I laughed Reylor and Anna joining me in a fit of giggles. “I won’t be able to look him in the eye ever again.” I shuddered and shook my head lying back onto the full size bed.

Hunter was a Valentine’s baby; odd to think that he was but in an endearing way, it made a lot of sense. His heart was pure in the uncommon sense or maybe that was me just being so infatuated with him.

"Here’s what you need to know," Reylor started. "Tell him to take it easy--although this is Hunter, he's careful with everything when it comes to you." She fluffed her long black hair before settling down in the soft pillow behind her. "Lie on your back and let him do all the work to be honest."

My mouth hung wide open and Anna giggled to her heart's content.

She joined in Anna's giggled before saying "What'd you want me to say? Don’t tense up too much it'll only hurt worse?"

“Rey, you’re too much. Who’d you lose your virginity to?”

She rolled her eyes and let out a breath, “Kalian.”